Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mario's Pizza

TheWarlock

Star
2lmtmpt.jpg

Mario's Pizza

2celjn.jpg

Name: Jessie
Nickname: (if any)None
Attire: Black t-shirt , Black vest, Black jeans, Black Combat boots
Tagging: ANY
Day/Time: afternoon , Friday Aug. 24th, 2012

Jessie walked into the pizza place and found a seat towards the back near a window and waited for the others to join him at the table.
"Hey guys ya all OK with this table?" he said to the others in the group as they all made there way into the place. They had only spent a brief amount of time together up until this point this would be the very first time they would all hangout for a longer period of time and Jessie was anxious to see how it all would turn out.
The smell of the pizza and fires cooking in the building was so great Jessie just leaned back in his chair breathing in deeply enjoying the smell of the place, it had been a VERY long time since he had last been in a pizza place. "mmmmmm smells damn good in here. Making me hungry just smelling everything in here."

2w5kh7c.jpg

Name: Victoria Stern
Nickname: Vikki
Attire: Pink blouse (slightly open), brown mini skirt, leather boots
Tagging: Anyone, Jessie
Day/Time: Friday August 24, 2012; Afternoon

Vikki walked inside the pizza parlor and saw Jessie seated toward the back. She gave him a small smile and walked back toward him and sat down. "Looks like you found a decent spot," she said. The smell was strong inside the tiny place and it made her tummy rumble, which only caused her to wrap her arms about her middle to hide both the sound and the slight bit of pain she felt residing there. She hadn't had anything since breakfast and even that hadn't been much. But it had been more than enough to get her through the day. Just the thought of eating anything... "So, people should be getting here soon," she then said trying to take her mind off the powerful aromas of the place. "I think I might get a drink in the mean time. Some unsweet tea sounds good." She smiled and tucked some hair behind an ear.

28k3cs9.png

Name:Trevor Thompson
Nickname:Trevor
Attire:Black Jeans, Black Iron Maiden T-shirt, Black Converse sneakers, Chains hanging from pants, black leather studded wristband
Tagging:Anyone
Day/Time:Afternoon , Friday Aug. 24th, 2012

2vtxxxw.jpg

Name:John Gilroy
Nickname:Johnny
Attire:Blue Athletic pants, White Tank top, Sneakers

Trevor followed everyone inside and towards the back he turned a chair around before sitting in it then looked at Jessie to respond. "Yeah this is fine honestly I could be sitting outside on the sidewalk right now and be satisfied as long as I'm not around my fucking mother" ,he stated. He then reached forward and grabbed the cup of crayons and some paper that was sitting on the table and began to draw to pass the time Trevor was talented and even with just crayons he could come up with something pretty amazing, of course he would never admit that he did a good job at anything nor would he try and blatently show anyone his work.

Shaking his head in disbelief John sat down at a table close to the one Trevor and Jessie were at he couldn't believe Vikki would hang out with people like them they were so different and not in a good way. John glared daggers at the people sitting at the table and he wasn't really paying too much mind to Missy because he was so obsessed with Vikki and who she was hanging out with to even notice the girl he was there with.

As Trevor was drawing he could feel eyes on him, he could tell when someone was staring at him because he had become used to it over the years. He turned his head slightly to see John looking at everyone shaking his head, Trevor let out a small snicker then looked at the group. "Looks like we've got a stalker on our hands guys" ,he stated not caring if John heard him or not.

"Excuse me you little fag, did you have something to say to me?" ,John asked after hearing what Trevor had said.

Trevor turned to look at him with a huge smirk on his face, "No John I wouldn't talk to you because I'm not worthy to speak to someone of such social royalty" ,Trevor stated sarcastically.

John didn't seem to amused by Trevor's smart ass attitude and he wanted so badly to knock the kid's lights out but knew he couldn't in the pizza place. He sat back and continued to glare at the table still in shock that Vikki was hanging around such scum. "Vikki why don't you come sit with us?" ,John asked. "You know you don't belong with those people you belong right here with me and Missy".

"Oh give it a rest Gilroy she dumped you so fuck off already" ,Trevor stated.

"No one asked you asshole shut up before I knock you out" ,John snapped.

"Oh I'm so scared John, why don't you play with your my size Barbie and leave us alone?" ,Trevor stated in reference to Missy. He couldn't stand the girl mainly because she thought she was better then everyone else and she treated people like shit all the time. She was horrid and Trevor had been on the receiving end of her insults on more then one occasion.

Name: Cassandra Delgado
Nickname: Cassie
Attire: White "Daughter of a queen" sleeve less Tee, Dark blue fitted vest, light blue skinny jeans, oversized belt and a pair of brown boots that reach mid calf.
Tagging: any
Day/Time: Afternoon , Friday Aug. 24th, 2012

Cassie had followed everyone inside Mario's and to the seats in the back although she was just glad today was one of her days off so she wouldn't have to work while everyone got to hang out. However when John Gilroy approached them with his life sized Barbie on his arm, she couldn't help but mime gagging. She had never like Johnny and thankfully the feeling was apparently mutual although it could have to do with the fact that she had given the football teams star receivers a broken nose for patting her on the ass in Phys. ed. Sure she probably could have handled it better but he was a known perv. and she hated guys like that.

After she had taken a seat near Trevor, he and John started going at each others throats, she had ignored most of it, saying it was mindless macho crap. Although when Johnny had threatened to knock Trevor out she stepped in saying, "Juice head, calm down because if you keep it up your going to be singing soprano really quick." using her eyes to motion to her legs which were crossed but dangerously close to his crotch. "So what's Barbie doing her with her juiced up Ken doll anyway?", she added after leaning back in her chair a bit.

tv%20Breaking_Bad3.jpg

Name: Peter Sampson
Nickname: Peter
Attire: Grey t-shirt, light jacket, jeans, sneakers
Tagging: Anyone

Peter followed Jessie and the rest in, looking around. He remembered this place. He came here when Pop was last home.

"Hey guys ya all OK with this table?" He looked at Jessie, then the table, next to the window. Peter nodded. "Yeah, that's good with me." He said, looking around. He could come to like this place, maybe. Tasty food, clean surfaces, good health rating, plenty of exits to run out of...

All the necessities of a good hangout.

"Mmmmmm smells damn good in here. Making me hungry just smelling everything in here." He sat down in one of the chairs, looking at the menu for a moment before calculating odds in his head. He kind of lied when he said he only had three bucks on him. He had a decent job, payed well, and he was eating with friends. Courtesy and Chivalry dictated that he help pay for the meal. It was sensible. In his head, at least.

Then he heard the other voice and he was reminded that he was, indeed, in the presence of other people. Right.

"So, uh," He began, straightening his back a bit. He felt a bit awkward at the fact that he was the tallest out of the group. "What should we order?" He asked, unsure. He could eat anything. Live with his father's cooking long enough and you could eat pretty much anything. He was a good family man, a good military man, but a terrible cook.

He looked at Vikki tuck her hair behind her ear, and noticed some bruising. It wasn't that noticeable, almost all the way healed, which meant that it wasn't recent. Self-harm or something else? He couldn't figure that part out. But he shouldn't bring it up. Not unless he was prompted. He didn't want to cause a scene. But what if he didn't say anything? He didn't know what would happen...

He looked at the skirmish between Trevor and John, but, for the most part, ignored it. He knew that John couldn't do anything here, not in public.

"So..." He began, trying to think of something to say. "Anyone here been called any interesting names?" Smooth move, smart guy, who wants to relive that? "I've been called a hobbit once," He said, trying to lighten the mood. "I don't know why, since hobbits are, like," He flattened his hand and moved it back and forth over the floor at the height of the subject. "Yae high. I told 'em that, then they kinda kicked the crap out of me." He took on a pensive look at that moment. "In severe hindsight, that wasn't the smartest move."

"John want to go some where else where its not taken up by ex's and losers or would you like to stay and eat here." He looked at Missy with a raised eyebrow before he dismissed her. "And I've been called much, much worse than that. Bit unoriginal, being called a "loser", isn't it?" He asked the rest of the group. He really, really didn't want things to escalate. If things escalated, then there'd be a fight. And if a fight broke out, well... he'd be screwed. He didn't know how to really fight properly, at least, not someone John's size. When you pitted a skinny nerd against a shit brick house, the nerd lost. Every time. He learned that early on.

aa.jpg

Name:Melissa Kingston ( AKA Missy)
Nickname: missy
Attire:Wearing a tight white button up shirt that she tied up at the belly to show off her tattoo with tight blue jeans and black leather boots.
Tagging:John,Viki,Travor ,Jesse

Afternoon , Friday Aug.24th 2012

Missy walked in carrying her purse which was dark purple with cats all over it .it came from the Katy perry line. she took a quick look at her makeup to make sure it was all in place.she put the marrior away to hear John talking to Viki and she really badly wanted to go over there and punch the girl in the face but that might cause her to break a nail so she stayed put. She looked over at Travor and said "if i was a life size barbie doll at least the people who made them knew where the good looks came from I would hate to see what a Ken doll would look like taken after your looks". she then turned to face Viki and gave the girl a nasty look. she put her arms around John's arm and said "John want to go some where else where its not taken up by ex's and losers or would you like to stay and eat here."

2celjn.jpg

Day/Time: afternoon , Friday Aug, 24th, 2012

as the others came and sat at the table Jessie had a good feeling. Until of course the guy in the next table over started to get mouthy. He was just about to say something to try and break up the arguing when Cassie pretty much handled the situation herself. He let out a small laugh and looked down trying not to break out hysterically laughing at how Cassie had shot him down in just a few simple words. But Jessie was pretty sure it wouldn't be the last the guy would pull before the day was done but for the moment it looked like she did the job.

"What's a hobbit ?" Jessie asked he thought he might know but didn't want to look stupid figured he would rather be honest that he wasn't fully sure. "and i've been called plenty of names nothing worthy of mentioning though just your normal insults unfortunately people who have insulted me have not been the most creative with making a funny sounding insult. Personally i'd like that better give me something to laugh about" He meant it to. Insults didn't bother him , but it would boar him some with random insults it seemed to him most people lacked the intelligence to even put thoughts into the negative things they said at times.

28k3cs9.png

Attire:Black Jeans, Black Iron Maiden T-shirt, Black Converse sneakers, Chains hanging from pants, black leather studded wristband

2vtxxxw.jpg

Trevor laughed at Missy's comment, "At least if they made a replica Ken doll of me it would have a dick unlike your Ken doll" ,he stated giving John a smirk. "Oh and don't flatter yourself blondie while you may have a pretty face....to some people anyway, we all know your vagina is wider then the grand canyon". Trevor continued to draw on the paper as he spoke to the two morons that seemed to like the sound of their own voices. When Peter asked if anyone had been called any interesting names he let out a small laugh, "I've been called a lot of things but I think everyone's favorite is emo bitch but I really don't care though" ,he stated in response. There were a lot more names that he could list but he didn't really want too they were names that mainly his mother called him and it kinda hurt him to think about it.

John looked at Trevor with a very angry look after he insulted Missy and him, "You really got a mouth on you Trevor I wonder how tough you'll be when your loser friends aren't around" ,John snapped. He eyed Cassie after she threatened him and laughed at her, "Wow I'm done talking to you people this is ridiculous....Vikki when you come to your senses come sit with us save your reputation while you can". John then made his way over to the table Missy was at and sat down next to her and put his arm around her, "I think eating here will be just fine" ,he stated before kissing Missy's neck the whole time he eyed Vikki to see what her reaction would be.

aa.jpg

Attire:Wearing a tight white button up shirt that she tied up at the belly to show off her tattoo with tight blue jeans and black leather boots.

Missy was about to say something to Trevor but john took care of him and came back to the table they were sitting at. she smiled up at him as he put his arm around her. when he started kissing her neck she giggled and leaned into him and closed her eyes letting out a few moans hoping they would get vicki jealous .

"Oh John that feels good "she said real loud for everyone at Trevor's table to hear her. she wanted to rub it in very well after all she never really seen Trevor date let alone get some like John could and if he could it would be some poor loser girl.

Attire: White "Daughter of a queen" sleeve less Tee, Dark blue fitted vest, light blue skinny jeans, oversized belt and a pair of brown boots that reach mid calf.

Cassie had noticed that Jesse was trying not to laugh but kept her eyes locked with Johnny's, however when he laughed at her her foot twitched, stopping only after making contact with his groin, there wasn't any pressure on it, her foot was just touching his crotch. "Sorry, My foot twitched." she said with a determined look in her eye and a sadistic smile. However that smile was replaced with laughter when she heard what what Trevor said about Missy's Snatch.

"Nice one Trev." she said giving the boy a reassuring pat on the back. Then after John and his plastic girlfriend left and Peter had asked his question she said, "I've been called so many names I've actually lost track of any of the unique ones, although I think someone called me a Spic last year when they found out what my last name was." Although, she didn't add the fact that the person had to go to the hospital that same day because she kneed him so hard his eyebrow split open.

2celjn.jpg

Jessie didn't like the two at the other table they were full of themselves and not at all the type he wanted to be around. He simply shook his head at what was going on and couldn't take it anymore when the two started making out at there table. It was uncalled for and obviously being done just for attention. "Hey guys I'll be right got to head to the bathroom for a second" Jessie got up and walked off to the bathroom figuring the break away from the table would be a good chance to clear his head and he figured by the time he got back all the nonsense with the others should be done and they can go back to having a good time and hanging out.

28k3cs9.png

2vtxxxw.jpg

Trevor smiled a little and his cheeks turned a bit pink after Cassie complimented him he had never really gotten any compliments let alone from a female. When he heard Missy moaning like a cat in heat he rolled his eyes, "Looks like John's gonna get some tonight, herpes that is" ,Trevor stated loud enough for Missy to hear him. What she was doing was repulsive and he wanted to barf and if he did puke he was going to make sure he did it on their table.

"You like that don't you Missy, mm you're so much prettier then my ex I don't know why I didn't get with you sooner" ,John said loud enough for Vikki to hear him. He wasn't just trying to make Vikki jealous he was trying to make her feel bad and unwanted. His hand began to rub Missy's thigh and he shot a look at Vikki again checking to see if she was paying attention.

When the waitress came to get drink orders Trevor asked for a fruit punch then continued to draw on the paper with the crayons. He took a moment to look down at what he was drawing then went back to shading a few spots. Trevor had managed to draw a decent looking dragon with only four different colored crayons and a paper place mat. He let out a small growl as Missy continued to make those disgusting moans as John fondled her in public, "They are so fucking nasty I swear that whore has no respect for herself and he's just a pig both of them should be locked up for indecent exposure" ,Trevor stated. He was getting a little angry with the way the two were acting and he knew they were both trying to make Vikki jealous and he thought it was stupid.

aa.jpg

Missy let out a louder moan at the feel of Johnny's kisses on her neck .Missy did hear Trevor but said nothing back to him for she had no idea what to say to that but it did hurt her real bad. She wanted to cry out and start hitting him but Johnny made all the difference when he said she was prettier then his ex. she was soaking all the attation up no realizing he was doing it to get Vikki back. she looked deep into Johnny's eyes and said "Its okay Johnny everyone makes a mistake and it takes a real woman to see you like i do she could not handle you that is why she spread those lies cause if she could she would still be with you".

tv%20Breaking_Bad3.jpg

He sighed at the bout between John and Missy and the rest of his group. Why can't anyone just not fight, for five seconds? He heard the others, and the names they were called. To be honest, they weren't very interesting. Spic was unoriginal for Cassie, as was emo bitch for Trevor. Why were people so... uninspired? He wouldn't mind being bullied as much if people were just more clever about it. Well, he would mind, but at least it'd be a funny story. Being called a "nerd" or a "fag" wasn't much of a story to tell.

He saw Jessie get up and leave for the bathroom, and the attempted taunting by John and Missy. He could see Trevor becoming anxious and irritated, but Peter merely took a deep breath, letting it out slowly to calm himself. He wasn't angry, he was getting a bit panicky. He looked up at the waitress, smiled, and ordered a Dr. Pepper. He continued to hear the moaning of Missy, the taunts of John, and the growing aggravation of Trevor.

"They are so fucking nasty I swear that whore has no respect for herself and he's just a pig both of them should be locked up for indecent exposure" "There's not much you can do, Trevor," Peter said, looking around. "Not unless you try and tear them apart, the probability of which is very, very low, to tell the truth." He heard her moans grow louder and Peter sighed.

"Thought that doesn't stop it from being very, very disgusting." People had no class anymore... Peter leaned back and tried to think of something that could keep the conversation moving along, and everyone's attention away from John and Missy. "Anyone got any hobbies?" Peter asked, in a somewhat bored tone.

Once she heard Missy moan like a bitch in heat, Cassie was ready to puke. "Oh God, is that really necessary?" she asked sarcastically before Trevor stated that they should be locked up for indecent exposure. "That is just nasty...kinda like Missy's snatch." She only half joked, the display was stomach churning.

When the waitress, who she quickly recognized as Nora approached asking what everyone wanted to drink, Cassie said a quick and polite hello before ordering a Diet Coke and returning her attention to the small group with her. Jessie had left to the restroom but aside from him every one was seated. Although when Peter asked if anyone had any hobbies she blurted out, "Kicking ass and taking names." earning her a chuckle from Nora who knew that she wasn't joking at all, but was some what surprised when Cassie added, "Also I sing and play a bit of Guitar."

2w5kh7c.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; Jessie, Trevor, Cassie, Peter; sees John, Missy

Vikki just stayed quiet until the waitress came over and then she ordered an unsweet tea, her voice very soft as she placed the order. She watched John and Missy out of the corner of her eyes and knew damn well what John was trying to pull. He was trying to break her. Again. Guilt her, make her come crawling back like he'd done several times over when things between them had gotten shaky in the past. But this time... this time it wasn't going to work. And though she felt her insides churning like they wanted to turn inside out, there was no way she was going to change her mind nor leave her new group of friends. She smiled slightly at the way both Trevor and Cassie defended her and insulted the two. They'd deserved it and then some. She just wished she'd had their nerve to say the same things they did... Maybe one day she would. Maybe one day...

Biting down on her lip, Vikki hear Missy's moans as John began to make out with her. It was just wretched what he was doing, what she was doing. Cruel and down right mean. She wished they'd stop. But she knew they wouldn't. She just had to stay strong and she knew she could so long as she had her new friends with her. She was thankful to have them even if they didn't realize it. They probably still thought her a princess to some degree even though she was hardly that. She was actually quite the opposite if people took the time to pay attention and look past what they saw on the surface...

As she sat there trying to push aside what was happening across the way with John and Missy, Vikki was taking in some of the things with her new friends. She watched Jessie get up to go to the bathroom. She noticed Trevor's sketches, which she thought to be quite beautiful. She noticed the conversations and Peter's means of trying to get people to open up.

Her arms still wrapped about her middle, Vikki looked at her lap. "Well, I like art and music and dance," she said. "I play piano and enjoy going to the theater. Things like that."

2celjn.jpg

Having finished up in the bathroom Jessie washed his hands and returned to the rest of the group rather then sitting where he was before he left he grabbed a chair spun it around backward and sat it right at the end of the table. the waitress was just about to leave it looked like having got the orders for the others "I'll have a root beer if that is OK" he asked of the waitress. "So what did i miss ?" he asked turning back to the group

28k3cs9.png

When Peter asked about hobbies Trevor looked up and placed the crayons he was using back into the cup they were in. "I like to draw and play music, I can play guitar, bass, and drums kinda learn a lot when you have nothing else to really do ya know, I also play a lot of video games and stuff like that" ,Trevor stated in response to Peter's question. He noticed Vikki look at his sketch and slid it over to her, "You can have that if you want it's not much and I really don't have a use for it I noticed you look at it, if you don't want it you can toss it" ,Trevor stated. He looked over when he heard Jessie's voice when he came back from the bathroom, "Nah you didn't miss too much just the same crap as before Missy and John are like dry humping each other still it's fucking repulsive" ,Trevor told Jessie after he had asked if he missed anything.

tv%20Breaking_Bad3.jpg

"Kicking ass and taking names." Well, no surprise there. Cassie looked like she could handle herself. "Also I sing and play a bit of Guitar." That... he didn't really expect. Of course, he could see it now, but to imagine Cassie singing and playing guitar beforehand wouldn't have come to Peter's mind. Peter nodded a bit, before Vikki spoke up.

"Well, I like art and music and dance. I play piano and enjoy going to the theater. Things like that." He nodded at that. "I can respect that. They're good pursuits, all of them." He looked over at Trevor, seeing him still drawing. "I like to draw and play music, I can play guitar, bass, and drums kinda learn a lot when you have nothing else to really do ya know, I also play a lot of video games and stuff like that." Peter nodded. He expected as much. He looked up as Jessie came back, ordered his drink and sat back down with the rest of the group.

"So what did I miss ?" "Nah you didn't miss too much just the same crap as before Missy and John are like dry humping each other still it's fucking repulsive" "And," Peter said, trying to bring life back into the conversation. "We were discussing hobbies. You're pretty much Batman right now, man, we don't know anything about you. So it's your turn."

2celjn.jpg

"Hmmm what's there to say about me. Hobbies um" he thought for a moment " i like the outdoors, hiking, camping, bike riding, roller blading ,swimming that type of stuff of course its been a long time since i had a bike or blades but other then that yeah i just don't know what more there is to tell about me. There isn't anything all that special about me really."

2w5kh7c.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; Jessie, Trevor, Cassie, Peter; sees John, Missy

Vikki looked up for a moment when Jessie returned and then glanced over at the table across the way where John and Missy were. It was hard not to given what they were doing. She had no desire to hang out with either and that much was plain and the things they were purposefully doing... well, it was clear that was starting to get to her even though she wished so desperately it wasn't. The part that upset her most wasn't that she was jealous. It was hardly that. She couldn't stand either one of them and was more than fine with her decision at having left John. What bothered her were the things they were saying, what they were trying to do by their actions right then. They were making a statement. A rather bold one at that and it ran much deeper than making her jealous. John was trying to make her feel worthless, like a breakable piece of china.

Just then the urge to do something drastic was strong for Vikki. She stared at the table's edge longingly for several moments without blinking and thought about how it would feel if she suddenly slammed her wrists against them... once, twice, three times. Oh, she knew it would be bliss. Suddenly, her reverie was interrupted when Trevor pushed his drawing toward her. She blinked and then smiled, her cheeks turning just a bit pink. "For me?" she asked quietly, almost shyly. She reached out and picked up the drawing and looked at it, admiring it for what it was. She truly thought it to be beautiful and knew exactly where it would go in her room. "Thanks," she said giving Trevor a smile. "It's beautiful."

Vikki held onto Trevor's drawing and then glanced over at Jessie and Peter as they began to talk about hobbies before looking at the drawing once again.

28k3cs9.png

"Batman" ,Trevor stated with a small laugh after Peter made his comment about Jessie. When Jessie said that he liked to bike and do outdoor stuff Trevor nodded with agreement, "I like hiking too I like to get away from the chaos of the world some times and just sit in the woods and draw or listen to music" ,Trevor told him. He also went into the woods to drink without getting caught and he sometimes slept outside but he didn't want to mention that to anyone in the group.

When Vikki thanked him for the drawing and told him it was beautiful he felt his cheeks get a bit warm, it was the second compliment he had received that day. "You're....er....you're welcome" ,he stated in response. It was clear by his tone that Trevor really didn't know how to react to someone being kind to him or giving him praise for anything even if it was something small. He then looked to Peter, "So do you like Batman? I mean you referenced him that's why I ask personally I think he's bad ass, one of my favorites" ,Trevor stated.

tv%20Breaking_Bad3.jpg

"I like the outdoors, hiking, camping, bike riding, rollerblading, swimming that type of stuff of course its been a long time since I had a bike or blades but other then that yeah I just don't know what more there is to tell about me. There isn't anything all that special about me really." Peter raised an eyebrow at that.

"Everyone's got something special about 'em, Jessie. There aren't any exceptions to that. At least, that's what I've read." Peter shrugged as he glanced out of the corner of his eye. He saw Trevor give Vikki that picture he drew, but he saw how Missy and John were acting. They were trying to break down Vikki. He could see the plot lines forming now...

"Alright, so Jessie likes the outdoors, and remains the mysterious Caped Crusader, Trevor's the Amazing Yet Apparently Average Artist, Cassie's a Musically-Inclined Ass Kicking Nametaking badass, Vikki is a Classically Classy Connoisseur, and... Who's next?" The realization hit Peter, and his face went from pride at his clever jibs to disappointment as he realized that he was next to share his hobbies. "Aw, shit."

"So do you like Batman? I mean you referenced him that's why I ask personally I think he's bad ass, one of my favorites." Saved by Trevor. Who'da thunk it? His head bobbed left and right rapidly as he voiced out the older Batman theme. "Dududududududududuh, Batmaaaaan, Batmaaan." Peter chuckled a bit, then cleared his throat, quite embarrassed. "Sorry, went full on nerd there for a second. But yeah, I like Batman. I haven't read many comics, but from what I have read, the movies they made are doing him justice."

wildkat said:
aa.jpg

Missy let out a louder moan at the feel of Johnny's kisses on her neck .Missy did hear Trevor but said nothing back to him for she had no idea what to say to that but it did hurt her real bad. She wanted to cry out and start hitting him but Johnny made all the difference when he said she was prettier then his ex. she was soaking all the attation up no realizing he was doing it to get Vikki back. she looked deep into Johnny's eyes and said "Its okay Johnny everyone makes a mistake and it takes a real woman to see you like i do she could not handle you that is why she spread those lies cause if she could she would still be with you".

Back
Top Bottom