Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mario's Pizza

Name: Cassandra Delgado
Nickname: Cassie
Attire: White "Daughter of a queen" sleeve less Tee, Dark blue fitted vest, light blue skinny jeans, oversized belt and a pair of brown boots that reach mid calf.
Tagging: any
Day/Time: Afternoon , Friday Aug. 24th, 2012

"What in the world did you say?" Cassie heard Jesse ask, she was surprised he didn't at least recognize the last part but it was understandable. "It was Spanish, I'm half Boriqua." she said, unable to stop herself from adding the Ghetto term for Puerto Rican. Not everyone understood it but that was sort of the point. However, the Enigma that was Jesse didn't take her attention away from the fact that Vikki still wasn't eating, she may not completely like the girl, more due to the fact that she has yet to really get to know her, but she didn't believe she should be starving herself. She could tell from the look in the former Cheerleaders eyes that she was hungry, but she couldn't tell what was stopping her from eating.

Deciding to just let it slide, for now anyway, she let her attention return to the rest of the group, waiting to see what places they would come up with.

28k3cs9.png

Name:Trevor Thompson
Nickname:Trevor
Attire:Black Jeans, Black Iron Maiden T-shirt, Black Converse sneakers, Chains hanging from pants, black leather studded wristband
Tagging:Anyone
Day/Time:Afternoon , Friday Aug. 24th, 2012

Trevor stood up right after Jessie did and put his back pack on he then reached into his pocket and pulled a cigarette from the pack that was in there and put it behind his ear until they left. "How about we go to the playground I know it sounds cheesy but I freaking love that place it brings out the kid in me and sometimes ya just need to have fun to really relieve stress in my opinion, what do you guys think? Can we all go be fools together?" ,Trevor asked. He let out a small laugh after saying what he did he hoped his suggestion was a good one and that people would like his idea. "The best part about the place is the scenery it's one of the nicest parks around sometimes I sit by the pond and draw the ducks and trees and all that good stuff it's pretty relaxing" ,Trevor bit down on his lip after realizing he was ranting. "Wow I sound like a fucking tour guide sorry guys that was cheesy as hell".

tv%20Breaking_Bad3.jpg

Name: Peter Sampson
Nickname: Peter
Attire: Grey t-shirt, light jacket, jeans, sneakers
Tagging: Anyone

Peter watched the others, and was glad that Johssy, the conglomerated creature created from the fusion of John and Missy through sweat and insecurity, and Patty's brother had left. But as he watched the group, eating his pizza, he noticed a few things about the others. Patty had a reaction of fear when her step brother mentioned her step father, and was not quite at ease with her step brother even being there at all. The bruises on Vikki's wrists, either from self mutilation or abuse, were noticed by Trevor, but he didn't call it. This assured Peter that he had made the right call, as bringing it up in public like that could have had dire consequences for whatever Jessie was trying to do. At least for now. He would bring it up in the future, there was no doubt about that. He'd just made a new friend, so he wasn't going to have her either kill herself accidentally or be abused to the point that it became a homicide.

He also noticed Vikki spitting the food into her napkin. She had anorexia, he was certain. He'd seen it in his sister before he got her some help. Well, professional help. While he was rather smart, the best he would've done was blend up the food and pour it down a funnel. Crude, but he wanted his sister to live, not be a dying, gasping twig.

He was amused by Cassie's use of Spanish, and Jessie's lack of knowledge on the subject. "Si usted es medio puertorriqueño, entonces ¿cuál es la otra mitad, querida Señora de Asskickery?" He asked Cassie. He loved languages. He loved learning them. His father being an Operator might have been part of the influence of him learning other languages.

Having finished his pizza, and having already said that he'd walk with the group in his speech about avoiding conflict, he downed the last of his soda before he wiped his face and stood up.

"I remember that park. But anywhere's good with me. My little sister's at a friend's house tonight, so I've got plenty of time."

2w5kh7c.jpg

Name: Victoria Stern
Nickname: Vikki
Attire: Pink blouse (slightly open), brown mini skirt, leather boots
Tagging: Anyone; Jessie, Trevor, Cassie, Peter, Patty
Day/Time: Friday August 24, 2012; Afternoon

Vikki looked at everyone while still sipping her tea, the balled up napkin still held tightly within her one fist. "The park sounds like a good idea," she said smiling. "It's pretty there and there are walking trails too, some even around the pond." She gave a nod of approval. "Sounds perfect." She took another sip of her tea and then stood up to go throw away her napkin. When she returned she looked at everyone and smoothed out her skirt. "So, we ready to go?" she asked a bit anxious to go.

2celjn.jpg

Name: Jessie
Nickname: (if any)None
Attire: Black t-shirt , Black vest, Black jeans, Black Combat boots
Tagging: ANY
Day/Time: afternoon , Friday Aug. 24th, 2012

"cool cool " Jessie said looking at Cassie " I should understand more given some of the places i have lived had a lot of non English speaking people."

he stood there waiting for the others to get up wand head for the door. He walked to the trash getting rid of the empty cup he had from his drink and tossing it in the face. "alright guys let's head for the door and get walking it's to nice out to be stuck up inside anyway. well for now later tonight it may be getting rainy out. "

Name: Cassandra Delgado
Nickname: Cassie
Attire: White "Daughter of a queen" sleeve less Tee, Dark blue fitted vest, light blue skinny jeans, oversized belt and a pair of brown boots that reach mid calf.
Tagging: any
Day/Time: Afternoon , Friday Aug. 24th, 2012

Cassie had raised an eyebrow when Peter had asked her what was the other half of her ethnicity in Spanish but that didn't stop her from answering, "The other half is Dutch." before guzzling down the remainder of her Soda and adding, "I love the Park, It's actually the place that I had my first fight. That guy is probably still sounding like Mickey Mouse." doing an impression of the rodent cartoon character that was at least passable before laughing a bit. Even though she was a known tomboy, some guys wound up always making fun of her haughty laugh, usually saying things like "Don't you work for that phone sex line." Which she would usually answer with a punch to the gut.

"Okay, so the Park it is guys?" She asked while throwing her empty can of soda away.

(Exits to City Roads)

28k3cs9.png

Attire:Black Jeans, Black Iron Maiden T-shirt, Black Converse sneakers, Chains hanging from pants, black leather studded wristband
Day/Time:Afternoon , Friday Aug. 24th, 2012

"Great rain sounds freaking awesome" ,Trevor stated sarcastically. He had remembered Peter offering to ask his parents if he could stay at his house for the night but if that was a no go Trevor would be sleeping in his little hideout under one of the towns bridges. Fortunately he had a mattress under there and a rigged up tent that kept him decently warm plus if he put his hoodie on that he had in his back pack he should be alright for one night that's if he had to sleep there.

Trevor made his way out the door and as soon as he got outside he lit up his cigarette and waited for the others before he started to walk.

(Exit to City Roads)

2w5kh7c.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; Jessie, Trevor, Cassie, Peter, Patty
Day/Time: Friday August 24, 2012; Afternoon

As everyone began to get up and throw their trash away, Vikki followed suit and did the same. When no one was looking, she placed a bunch of napkins on top of her uneaten pizza and promptly threw it away. She then took the last few sips of her tea and threw away the empty paper cup. Wiping off her hands and dabbing at her lips, she ran her fingers through her hair and smoothed out her skirt once more and followed people as they began to make their way outside so that they could head to the park.

(Exits to the City Roads)

2celjn.jpg

Name: Jessie
Nickname: (if any)None
Attire: Black t-shirt , Black vest, Black jeans, Black Combat boots
Tagging: ANY
Day/Time: afternoon , Friday Aug. 24th, 2012

Heading to the door after tossing some things away Jessie gave a nod and smile to the girl who had been there waitress trying to give her a sign that he was thankful for her service in the place.

He had noticed Vikki's pizza not getting eaten and had hung back at first hoping she would leave it on her plate so he could grab it up and kill it off but she was trying to hide the fact she didn't eat it and had tossed it . AHH Shucks hate when a plan falls apart like that he thought to himself as he headed for the door.

(exit to City Roads)

PattyLemay2.jpg

Name: Patty Lemay
Nickname: None
Attire: Loose, light pink v-neck, long, green cargos, low top chucks.

Patty threw her trash away and lingered by the door. "I'm ready to go," she said with a smile.

However, in the back of her mind she felt worried. It was beginning to get late and she felt like she should be going home soon. She tried to shrug it off as she waited for the others at the door.

(Exits to City Roads)

tv%20Breaking_Bad3.jpg

Name: Peter Sampson
Nickname: Peter
Attire: Grey t-shirt, light jacket, jeans, sneakers

Peter picked up his trash, and threw it away, taking up his bag and heading out of the restaurant. He had seen Vikki throw away her pizza, mostly uneaten, but said nothing. In time, the issue would be dealt with.

"To the park we go," Peter muttered, unsure of how to feel about the oncoming rain.

(Exits to City Roads)

28k3cs9.png

Day/Time:Afternoon , Friday May 10th, 2013

Trevor stumbled a little bit as he walked into the pizza place he looked around for a moment after regaining his balance then made his way to the counter. "Hey dude lemme use the phone it's important" ,Trevor yelled out to one of the workers. The guy just shook his head then grabbed the phone off the hook and handed it to Trevor who sat down at one of the tables and dialed Vikki's number. He put the phone up to his ear then leaned up against the wall and put his feet up on the bench while the phone rang.

2w5kh7c.jpg

Tagging: Trevor
Day/Time: Friday May 10, 2013; Later afternoon/early evening

(ON PHONE... Mario's Pizza)

Vikki found herself feeling nervous when she held her phone. She was fairly certain she knew who it was on the other end of it. The number wasn't one she had programed in, which made her even more certain. Taking a deep breath, she finally clicked the button to answer her phone and the brought it up to her ear. "Hello?" she said softly.

28k3cs9.png

Day/Time:Later Afternoon , Friday May 10th, 2013

When Vikki answered the phone Trevor barely heard her say hello her voice was so soft, "Hey Vikki, it's Trevor I'm at Mario's it's fucking pouring out" ,he stated with a small laugh. His speech was slightly slurred but he was still understandable.

2w5kh7c.jpg

"Hi Trevor," Vikki answered. Though she couldn't be seen, she smiled and looked down at her wrist. The wristband covered up the fresh bruises she'd just placed there, but that hardly mattered. The band alone made her smile. Suddenly, she realized he'd mentioned rain. She'd been so wrapped up in everything, she hadn't even noticed the weather change outside. Immediately, she got up and looked out her window and frowned. "Yeah, it is. Are you all right?" she asked, wiping at her eyes. "Are you able to stay dry and keep your things dry?"

28k3cs9.png

"My things are dry but me not really" ,he said with a laugh. The rain started while he was walking to the pizza place and it hit heavy right as it started. "I'm alright though a little rain never hurt anyone ya know, how are you?" ,he asked after answering her. He wondered how her day was going since she had gone home she was a nice girl and he hoped she was alright and hadn't had any issues between the time she had left the park and now.

2w5kh7c.jpg

"No, I suppose not. Glad your stuff is okay, but even still..." Vikki's voice trailed a bit. Even though Trevor was all right with getting wet, she still worried about him. She hoped he wouldn't get sick or anything. "And I... I'm all right," she said, her eyes going to her wrist. "I... I hung up your drawings," she then said. "I put them in frames even." She tried to lighten her tone, wanting to forget her parents and the pressure they always placed on her. She'd had it with them. Things weren't going to change where they were concerned and the sooner she accepted that, the sooner she could get past that and the easier it would be to cope. "How about you? What have you been up to?" she asked.

28k3cs9.png

When Vikki mentioned she hang up his drawings he smiled a little bit, "That's cool I'm glad you liked them enough to hang them up" ,he stated in response. "I think it'd be kinda funny for me to see my art in frames I'm so used to it being in a book or shoved into a folder" ,he said with a small laugh. When she asked what he had been up to he thought for a moment unsure if he should tell her the truth or not, he was sure it was clear in his voice that he had been drinking but he still hoped she didn't catch onto it. "I met up with Steve and we did a few things before I came here to call you" ,Trevor answered simply.

2w5kh7c.jpg

Vikki smiled though she knew Trevor couldn't see it. She was glad he seemed happy she'd hung up his drawings, though she noticed a slight slur to his voice and it made her eyebrows furrow a bit in worry. He also mentioned Steve and was vague about what he'd done. She bit down on her lip and then looked down at her wrist. Luckily, the bruises she donned were covered up by the wristband he'd given her. "So, what sorts of things did you two do?" She paused a moment, her voice a bit shaky as she stared hard at her wrist. "Or is it top secret?" She tried to sound playful and light despite how she felt and she wondered if Trevor could even tell what sorts of emotions were brewing underneath--given it was over the phone and he was more than likely under the influence of... something... she recalled the beer she'd seen in his bag.

28k3cs9.png

"We just hung out and stuff....had some stuff to drink" ,Trevor stated. The last part he said a little quieter then the first he didn't want Vikki to worry about him, she didn't need that. He got quiet for a few moments trying to think o what to say, "So what have you been up to?" ,he finally asked wondering how her evening was going.

2w5kh7c.jpg

Vikki nodded when Trevor answered her. Somehow she knew that the stuff he'd drunk wasn't soda or water. It had been that beer. Or something perhaps even harder than that. She just knew it in her gut. She didn't know how she knew... she just did. "I haven't done much," she replied. "Mainly I've just been hanging out in my room. I can look at your drawings in here." She smiled a little. "But, I've just been sitting in here by myself. Thinking about things."

Back
Top Bottom