Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Joseph's Apartment

244nvo5.jpg

Name:Joseph Ryder Donovan
Ring Name/Nickname:"Destructive" J.R Donovan
Attire:Jeans, White Sleeveless Shirt, Work Boots
Tagging:Murrin, Anyone

(Friday June 6, 2014; Early evening)

"Oh ok I see how it is" ,Joseph stated jokingly before freezing Raiden again and hitting him with the ice club. "Was that two specials used at once?" ,Joseph said with a smirk. It was a very close game and it was anyone's to claim really it all mattered who could get in that one extra move to defeat the other. Joseph didn't really care who won the only thing that mattered was that he was having fun. He gave Murrin a smile when he heard her giggle, he thought it was cute.

2cntjz4.jpg

Name: Murrin Owens
Ring Name/Nickname:
Attire: Dark blue skinny jeans, pink short-sleeve knit top, wedged espadrilles.
Tagging: Anyone; Joseph, Mark

2q3owfq.jpg

Name: Mark Owens
Ring Name/Nickname:
Attire: Navy blue button down (slightly opened), white t-shirt, jeans, black shoes
Tagging: Anyone; Murrin, Joseph

Murrin peeked from behind her fingers as she watched Mark and Joseph play. It was very close and she had no idea who was going to win. It really was going to come down to whoever got in the final punch as the two men were very even matched in their gaming skill. Just then she saw Joseph get in the last punch and she let out a giggle and clapped.

Mark quickly turned around and stuck his tongue out at Murrin. "What a way to support your twin. We shared a womb, have the same birthday for christsake."

Murrin just giggled more. "I know, but that's what sisters do," she stated plainly.

"Fine. Mock me," Mark said with a laugh. He turned to Joseph and grinned. "Good game, man."

Murrin just continued giggling.

244nvo5.jpg

When he won Joseph smirked and nodded at Mark's comment, "Good game to you as well I didn't think I was going to win to be honest" ,Joseph admitted. He then looked at Murrin and smiled, "So what do you guys wanna do next?" ,he asked. Joseph placed an arm around the woman hoping she didn't mind, he just wanted to be close to her for the moment and it was clear that he liked her a lot.

2cntjz4.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:

2q3owfq.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:
Attire: Navy blue button down (slightly opened), white t-shirt, jeans, black shoes

Murrin looked at both Joseph and Mark. "Hrmm, I'm not sure. Maybe we could watch a movie or something?" she suggested.

Mark smiled. "Yeah, a movie would be good," he said. "You have the perfect place for it. The set up is just right." His smile only grew bigger. "What kind of movies do you have?" he then asked. At that, he looked over at Murrin and gave her a wink.

244nvo5.jpg

"Alright a movie sounds great" ,Joseph stated in response to Murrin. When Mark asked what kind of movies he had Joseph got up and made his way over to the closet on the other side of the room. He opened the closet revealing shelves upon shelves of movies, "This place has like three huge closets and I only have so many coats so I used this one for my movies" ,he told Mark. "Name a movie and I'll see if I have it".

2cntjz4.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:

2q3owfq.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:

Murrin and Mark smiled at each other and gave each other a knowing glance and then looked over at Joseph. Murrin let out a giggle while Mark chuckled loudly. Then, in unison, they both said together--in true twin fashion, "Escape from New York."

Mark laughed louder after they both stated their movie of choice. The two couldn't help it though. He and Murrin had a love for the Escape movies and often times would watch them together back to back. Seeing that Joseph had so many, they figured he had to have them both.

244nvo5.jpg

As soon as they told him what movie they wanted to watch Joseph's face lit up, "Of course I have that movie and the sequel to it we can watch them both if you guys want" ,he told them. Joseph then grabbed both of the movies and set them down on the table before going into the kitchen and grabbing a few more snacks. "You guys like pizza?" ,he asked them. "Or would you prefer Chinese food I feel like take out, I know I'm horrible seeing I just at a few hours ago but I'm hungry again and I like to eat a lot when I watch movies" ,he said with a laugh.

2cntjz4.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:

2q3owfq.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:

Mark chuckled. "Take out sounds good. I'm game for more food."

Murrin just punched Mark in the arm and giggled softly. "Always hungry."

"You know it," Mark said with a grin.

The two laughed as they waited for Joseph to get the movies out. Both were definitely willing to watch both Escape movies back to back since they often did that together when they chose to watch one of them. For some reason it just didn't feel right only watching one...

"And let's watch them both," Murrin said softly before giggling a little.

244nvo5.jpg

"Alright we can watch them both, let me order some food and then change into my pajamas then I'll put the first movie in" ,he said in response. Joseph then picked up his phone and ordered both pizza and stuff from the Chinese food place, he knew he would probably have tons of leftovers but he didn't mind reheating stuff. After he placed his orders he looked to both Mark and Murrin and smiled, "I'll be right back" ,he stated before making his way to his room to change. When he was finished he grabbed a blanket from one of the closets in his hallway and made his way back into the parlor and threw the blanket onto the couch next to Murrin before setting the movie up. He then made his way back over to the couch and sat down then got underneath the blanket. "Want some covers?" ,he asked Murrin. "Mark can have some too if he wants and if he doesn't feel comfortable sharing I can get him a blanket too" ,he stated with a smile.

2cntjz4.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:

2q3owfq.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:

Murrin smiled and blushed. "Covers would be nice," she said shyly, getting underneath the blankets so that she could cuddle a bit with Joseph while they watched their movies.

Mark grinned and chuckled quietly to himself. "Nah, I'm good without. Thanks though, man," he said. He was so happy to see his sister smiling and happy. He knew she'd found the perfect guy in Joseph and that the two of them would be spending a lot more time together after this night and that was perfectly fine by him. Next time, he'd be sure not to chaperone.

244nvo5.jpg

When Murrin got underneath the covers Joseph cuddled up to her and got comfortable while they sat and watched the movie he was completely content and happy with the woman and looked forward to spending a lot more time with her if she'd allow it. After a little while there was a knock on the door and Joseph sighed not wanting to get up from where he was but did anyway to go get the food, luckily both places he ordered from delivered at the same time so he wouldn't have to get up again after that. Joseph set everything on the table in front of the couch then got back under the covers with Murrin and gave her a smile.

Back
Top Bottom