Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Joseph's Apartment

AlphaWolfQuin

Pulsar
2hhhj4g.jpg

Joseph's Apartment

244nvo5.jpg

Name:Joseph Ryder Donovan
Ring Name/Nickname:"Destructive" J.R Donovan
Attire:Jeans, White Sleeveless Shirt, Work Boots
Tagging:Murrin, Anyone

(Friday June 6, 2014; Early evening)

Joseph unlocked his door then opened it and led the way inside, he turned on the lights so they could all see where they were going. His place was definitely a gamers dream he had walls with shelves filled with all different games for all different kinds of systems and they were all sorted by system, he also had a big screen HD television and underneath that there was an entertainment center with nearly every games system anyone could imagine owning.

He looked to Mark and Murrin with a smile, "So what do you guys wanna play first? Or we can watch a movie, anything you guys want we can do it" ,he stated.

2cntjz4.jpg

Name: Murrin Owens
Ring Name/Nickname:
Attire: Dark blue skinny jeans, pink short-sleeve knit top, wedged espadrilles.
Tagging: Anyone; Joseph, Mark

2q3owfq.jpg

Name: Mark Owens
Ring Name/Nickname:
Attire: Navy blue button down (slightly opened), white t-shirt, jeans, black shoes
Tagging: Anyone; Murrin, Joseph

Murrin and Mark followed Joseph inside. Murrin stumbled a bit, but held onto Joseph. Mark just smiled, happy to see how natural it was already for the guy to take care of his sister in the manner he was. When he glimpsed the place and saw all the consoles and games his smile grew. "Oh hell yes!" he exclaimed. "Now this is an apartment!"

Murrin just giggled and shook her head. "You would say that," she said to her brother.

"Well, it's true." Mark was grinning from ear to ear. "You have any fighting games? Oh who in the hell am I kidding, of course you do. You got any of the Soul Caliburs?" he asked.

Murrin was still giggling. "I'd play those, but Mark knows those are the only fighting games I know," she said, her cheeks going a bit red. "I'm pretty good with Ivy."

"She is," Mark stated. "My sister is quiet and that particular character is her total opposite, but she can kick ass with her for some reason."

Murrin just blushed. "Mark," she whined playfully.

"What?" Mark asked trying to look innocent.

244nvo5.jpg

"Yeah I got the first one for Sega we can play that, and for other fighting games I have nearly all the Tekken games, almost all the Mortal Combats, every wrestling game ever invented even Pro Wrestler for NES, Def Jam and Def Jam fight for NY, and if I sat here and tried to list them all we'd never get to play anything" ,Joseph responded with a smile. He went through the games he had for Sega until he found the Soul Calibur game when he did he handed a controller to the two of them, "I'll play winner, while you two go at it I'll grab some food sound good" ,he stated.

2cntjz4.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:

2q3owfq.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:
Attire: Navy blue button down (slightly opened), white t-shirt, jeans, black shoes

"Mortal Kombat!" Mark exclaimed. "So playing that after a few rounds of S.C." He was grinning broadly. "Personally, that's my fighting game of choice." He looked over at Murrin who was giggling softly at him. He loved how happy she looked, how comfortable. It was something he didn't see often, not under these sorts of circumstances anyway.

"Well, I guess you'll both have to teach me then," Murrin said. She looked over at Joseph and smiled. "You'll have to be a bit patient with me," she stated. "My coordination spills over into my gaming technique." She giggled a bit and blushed. "Though luckily I'm much better with a controller than I am on my feet." Her blush darkened and she giggled a bit harder.

"Oh please," Mark said. "You aren't that bad. At least not with the fighting games." He grinned at his sister. "Anyway," he then said as he took the controllers Joseph had handed to him. "Lets get in our round so that the winner can play Joseph here. I wonder which twin that'll be," he said with a smug look.

Murrin playfully punched Mark. "What a jerk!" she shouted, but her giggle made it plain she was hardly thinking that.

"Ha! Don't be a brat," Mark said. "Better watch the screen, Murrin. Or else I'll end up perfect'ing you." At that Mark got in the first punch.

"No fair! You'd hit your sister?" Murrin shrieked.

"In a game? Oh hell yes!" Mark exclaimed laughing, Murrin laughing along with him.

244nvo5.jpg

"Mortal Combat huh? We're gonna have some fun tonight Mark I call Sub Zero he's my favorite" ,Joseph stated with a smile. He went into the kitchen which was pretty much attached to the parlor and began to put ice into cups and pour some juice into them for every one. When he was finished with that he brought Mark and Murrin their drinks then went back into the kitchen to grab his along with a few bags of chips and some other snacks as well. He dropped all the snacks onto the table then sat down and watched as the two went at it. Joseph couldn't help but laugh at how they acted with each other it wasn't hard to tell they were siblings at all.

Joseph put his arm around Murrin after hearing what she said about being better on a game controller then her feet, he made sure he didn't distract her while she played her game though. "I don't care how good you are on your feet or with games I like you just the same" ,he said giving her a smile.

He thought it was amusing how competitive the two were he liked that it meant he would have a challenge when it came his turn to face the winner of this round. "Looks like I'll have my work cut out for me no matter who wins this round you guys are vicious" ,Joseph stated playfully.

2cntjz4.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:

2q3owfq.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:

"No problem. I'm a Raiden fan myself," Mark stated with a grin in response to Joseph. Murrin just shook her head and giggled.

"And yes, Mark is terribly vicious! The meanest actually," Murrin then said.

"Ha! You would say that. You're just covering your ass in case you lose! Which you will!" Mark exclaimed.

"We'll see," Murrin said as she managed to get her character pull of a combination of punches.

"Well now wasn't that lucky," Mark said with a frown.

"As if luck had anything to do with it. Soul Calibur is my game and you know it. It's why you hate playing it," Murrin said.

"Please. Then why in the hell would I suggest we play it then?" Mark scoffed.

"How should I know. The day I fully understand your brain is the day I'll admit myself to the ward." Murrin began to giggle a bit.

"Maybe I should get you that number," Mark laughed. He then looked over at Joseph. "You see what I put up with?"

244nvo5.jpg

Joseph just continued to laugh as the two bickered playfully while fighting each other on the video game. When Murrin mentioned Mark being the meanest Joseph laughed a little bit, "I dunno I've been told I'm pretty damn mean too so if we end up facing of it might get messy eh Mark?" ,he joked. He looked to Murrin when she got off a combination on Mark, "Kick his ass sweetheart, I dunno who I want to win right now you guys are both pretty damn good" ,Joseph stated with a smile.

2cntjz4.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:

2q3owfq.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:

Murrin beamed a bit at Joseph's words when she managed the combination attack on Mark. Even Mark chuckled a bit. He knew his sister was pretty damned good at the one game and more than likely would probably end up beating him in the end. She usually did. And it usually didn't matter which character she used either. At least when it came to Soul Calibur.

"And... take that," Murrin finally said as she giggled.

"See? See that?" Mark said. "She always cheats."

"I did not. I won that round fair and square and you know it," Murrin stated.

"I will never conceded such a thing," Mark said. "Not ever. I do not care if we shared the same womb prior to birth or if we have the same birthday."

"Baby!" Murrin said as she punched Mark's arm.

Mark just grinned at Murrin. "Such a brat." He then looked over at Joseph. "Well, I guess you'll have to play the cheater. Have fun with that," he said with a chuckle.

244nvo5.jpg

"OH Man she kicked your ass Mark" ,Joseph stated jokingly. "I think I'm afraid to face her she's gonna kill me". Joseph looked at Murrin before taking the controller from Mark, "Well we'll see who wins this round then we can switch games if you want Mark can face winner of this round in Mortal Kombat sound good?" ,Joseph asked. He picked a random character from the list to face Murrin with he then gave her a kiss on the cheek and whispered "Good luck" before they started.

2cntjz4.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:

2q3owfq.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:

Murrin blushed a deep shade of scarlet. "I doubt I'll be able to beat you. I'm sure you play better than me. This is the only game I can play well anyway," she said. Biting down on her lip, she felt her tummy flutter a bit as a wave of nervousness washed over her. She looked over at Mark who smiled at her reassuringly. Just then, Joseph gave her a kiss on the cheek and she looked up at him and smiled. "Thanks. Y-you too." At that, she let out a long exhale and began to press the buttons on her controller as they began to play.

244nvo5.jpg

"Well you'll just have to come over more often to get better at more games" ,Joseph told her. It was clear he didn't want her to come over to just play games he wanted to spend time with her and wanted her around as much as possible. When they started to play Murrin got in a a lot of hits before Joseph could counter and hit her character back. "Wow hun you're tough" ,he stated as he continued to press buttons on his controller.

2cntjz4.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:

2q3owfq.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:

Murrin blushed and giggled as she pressed the buttons, managing to get in a few punches and combination attacks. "So are you," she said before biting down on her lip.

Mark grinned as he watched both his sister and Joseph play. They were fairly evenly matched and he wondered who would end up winning. Either way, it was going to be close for sure and he could tell that Murrin was having fun and that was the point of it all. "Just don't cheat, Murrin," he said chuckling a bit, saying it jokingly causing Murrin to giggle and shake her head.

"Jealous," Murrin said as she continued to press more buttons.

244nvo5.jpg

Joseph smiled when he noticed Murrin bite down on her lip he thought she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen and just the little things she did made him smile. He continued to press buttons and fight with his character but eventually his character fell in defeat and he turned to Murrin, "Good job you kicked my ass too" ,Joseph stated with a smile. He then handed the controller to Mark and took a sip from his cup of juice before getting up to set up the next game.

2cntjz4.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:

2q3owfq.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:

Murrin blushed. "Well, that's okay because I'm terrible at Mortal Kombat," she admitted sheepishly. "I won't do very well on that one. Not unless I play Scorpion. And yes, there I do cheat." She giggled at that.

"She does. She'll use the same move over and over and over. You know the one," Mark said with a grin, laughing a bit. "It's easy enough to block, but annoying as hell. And so long as you're patient you'll beat her every time. And he's the only character she'll play on that game. And for that reason. I swear, if I hear 'come over here' one more time."

Again Murrin punched Mark in the arm, but she couldn't help but giggle as she did so.

244nvo5.jpg

"Oh well at least you admit it" ,Joseph stated in response to Murrin admitting she cheats. "I used to use scorpion too for that reason while I was first learning how to play so don't feel bad". Joseph laughed at Mark's comment about hearing 'get over here' he was having a lot of fun with the two and it was nice to have people over. After Joseph set up the game he handed the controllers to Mark and Murrin so they could set up their fight while he put the Sega controllers away.

2cntjz4.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:

2q3owfq.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:

Murrin's cheeks went red as she nodded. "Yeah, I can admit that I cheat using Scorpion. It's pretty obvious so no use in denying it," she said with a tiny giggle. "Though I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who's used that technique when learning how to play the game." She had to admit it made her feel better to know that there was at least someone else who'd done that too.

Mark just grinned. He liked that Joseph was saying the things he was to his sister and what was more, he liked that it was all genuine. Truly he was a good guy. Perfect for his sister and the kind of guy he was glad to have as a friend. Once he saw that the game was set up, he looked over at Murrin and let out a sigh. "So, I guess I should brace myself for your cheating." He then reached out and patted her on the back in a brotherly way making her smile at him.

"Yeah, well, you'll still beat me anyway," Murrin said with a soft giggle.

"Oh, I know, but I had to say it anyway because, well, that's what brother's do." At that, he gave Murrin a wink and laughed.

244nvo5.jpg

Joseph laughed again when he heard the two talking about Murrin's cheating he thought it was funny how they could play around like that and he wondered if he and his brother had lost the chance to get as close as Mark and Murrin were, he hoped there was still time to get to know Jasper and be close with him like family should be. He pushed those thoughts aside though and sat down after he finished putting the controllers for the Sega away. Joseph sat down next to Murrin again and gave her a smile then looked to the television to watch her and Mark face off.

2cntjz4.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:

2q3owfq.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:

Murrin smiled at Joseph as she and Mark got ready to play their round. She knew Mark would win in the end, but that hardly mattered to her. She was having a lot of fun for the first time in a long time. Sure, she always had fun with her brother. But, she never went out with others, not even as friends. And with Joseph, she felt like things were moving into 'more than friends' territory. However, she found herself liking the idea of that even though it was scary and new and something she hadn't really done before. At least not for a really long while anyway. Not that she had a long history. Someone like her had a relatively short one. Mark was the one with history.

Mark was just thrilled that Murrin was having such a blast. She was so at ease and totally being herself, even opening up a bit, which was extremely rare. She was always a quiet one. That was just her way. But she was joking around, being playful and fun. That was a side of Murrin only he usually got to see and the fact that she was letting Joseph see it couldn't have made him any happier.

...get over here...

"Here we go..." Mark laughed.

"Shut up!" Murrin giggled.

"Block block block block..... let me know when you're done," Mark sighed. After several moments, Mark finally beat Murrin and he laughed at her.

"All right. You go and gloat," Murrin said.

"I will. You can count on it," Mark said as he grinned from ear to ear.

244nvo5.jpg

Joseph took the controller and looked at Murrin, "Don't worry I got this hun" ,he stated giving her a smile then a kiss. He then looked at Mark and smirked, "You ready to get your butt kicked?" ,He asked jokingly. He took a sip of his juice then selected his character Sub Zero and sat back while he waited for Mark to select his character to fight with. Joseph was pretty decent at the game and knew all of Sub Zero's moves and knew how to use them so Mark would have a challenge on his hands.

2cntjz4.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:

2q3owfq.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:

Murrin blushed and then smiled. She wasn't used to being treated the way Joseph treated her--like a woman, like someone special. It was nice and something she could get used to. "Please do, he needs to be put in his place," she said.

Mark just smirked at his sister. "You're on," he then said turning to Joseph. He chose Raiden, his character of choice. He was pretty good with all of the characters, but Raiden was his favorite and the one he knew the best. He knew all of his moves and was fairly fluid at executing his various combination attacks as well as his finishes, if he managed to win. "And we'll see whose ass gets kicked because I'm not ready to say it'll be mine," he then said with a laugh. He truly was having fun. Joseph was definitely fun and he was glad to have met the guy.

244nvo5.jpg

"Oh I'm not ready to say I got my ass kicked either so let's do this" ,Joseph stated. He was having a lot of fun and Mark was definitely becoming a good friend and great guy to hang out with. When the match up started Joseph immediately used Sub Zero's freeze attack and jumped into some combos while Raiden stood frozen in place. "How do ya like them apples?" ,Joseph stated jokingly. He knew the man was probably going to get him back while they played but for now he was going to eat it up just like he expected Mark to do when he gets a good move off on him.

2cntjz4.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:

2q3owfq.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:

"Eh, not bad. I'll give you that. But..." Mark's voice trailed. As soon as Joseph finished his combination and the freeze wore off, he had Raiden teleport and go in to fly across the screen. "And we'll end that little combo with a nice electrocution." He laughed.

Murrin just giggled at both Mark and Joseph. The two men were obviously having a blast and she was happy to see them getting along so well.

244nvo5.jpg

"Alright it's on now" ,Joseph stated with a mock serious look on his face. He couldn't hold the expression for too long before laughing a bit he then mad Sub Zero hit with his club attack a few times and looked at Mark with a smirk and a raised eyebrow. "Brink it sparky" ,he stated with a smile.

2cntjz4.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:

2q3owfq.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:

Mark laughed. "Not a problem!" he exclaimed as he teleported twice only to fly across the sky, stop it mid-way to teleport again and then to punch and electrocute. "Nice wouldn't you say? Murrin hates when I do that."

Murrin buried her face in her hands and just laughed. "The two of you!" she giggled.

Back
Top Bottom