Mizune's new Interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kurumu sighed as she sat on his floor."Sure I can after all you left your bedroom door open." Although she did understand what he said for the most part, but she especially wanted to know why he said that Mizune would be angry and not trust him. What was he a lover or something? "She hates me huh? That's understandable since she is the one after my Tsukune and can't have him." Kurumu prodded. Speaking of the window....Kurumu forgot all about it as she heard a voice. And it wasn't a happy one. "What is going on here. explain." ice claws slide from under her sleeves slowly as she sat on the ciel of the window.

Nathan turned white when he heard Mizune's voice. This was not good...he was practically nude aside from his towel that loosely hung from his body. He turned to see Mizune with her hand engulfed in ice to form claws and he gulped. "M-Mizune...It isn't what you think...Don't fly off the handle okay...? I'm trying to figure out why...Kurumu is here as well..."

Walking in or practically breaking in his home through the window, and seeing Nathan in a towel and Kurumu sitting on the floor. Pretty much, did throw her off the handle. Although, she wanted to hear an explanation first. "Isn't what I think....and why is she still here? In your room....and you stand there in a towel." Mizune pieced. Kurumu had went into his room in the wrong time of him taking a shower. Doesn't mean she still liked it." He's right Mizune, I just came in at the wrong time." Kurumu voiced as she stood up and walked cautiously towards the window that Mizune was currently blocking." If there is anyone to be mad at its me, for walking in at the wrong time."

"Never would've thought I'd see the day the two of you were...or rather Kurumu...would act friendly toward one another...Kurumu just said she was here to see what you had an interest in when it came to me. Nothing else..." He replied, trying to assure her even more. "Mizune don't fly off the handle okay...? And what do you care exactly? You keep running after that other guy, so what do you care if I become with someone else?"

Mizune kept her deadly claws out as she side stepped. She was more focused on what the idiot before her was saying. Exactly why did she care? Maybe she didn't, but she wasn't going to let him know that she wasn't sure. Thee rooms temperature started to drop and his floor turn into a ice ring. She wasn't going to kill the boy....but she was going to make him and Kurumu sick as hell. "This isn't acting friendly. And this.. isn't flying off the handle." Turning around she withdrew her claws and jumped out of the window. "Hey! Are you trying to give us a cold!" Kurumu shouted as she ran after Mizune also jumping out the window. Moments later she let, her ice drop from his room after she shook off and fought Kurumu again for unknown reasons.

"Great...A fucking puddle is..." He murmured as he walked around his thawed out room. "Damn...How am I supposed to explain this...?" He murmured with a frown, only to see Kurumu and Mizune fighting once more outside. "Holy shit...They're really going at it..." He watched the fight with a frown, wondering who would win and he wished that they would just stop fighting.

Kurumu and Mizune fought for what seemed like a couple of hours before, as luck has it Moka and Tsukune showed up and broke up the fight. Resulting in Kurumu nearly killing him with her chest and Moka sheepishly trying to stop it. Mizune simply turned and decided to go for a walk around a park nearby. "Um...Is she okay?" Moka asked. "Yea, she just off her handle." Kurumu stated as the three just stared at her and decided to regroup at Tsukune's house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom