Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jasper and Ethan's Apartment

2lbeuqa.jpg

Name: Lily Williams
Attire: White tank top, white tutu, black leggings, and he necklaces.
Tagging: Ethan,

Lily meet Ethan's lips kissing him passionately and deeply. When she felt Ethan's cock push inside of her, she moaned softly. It felt amazing, he felt great inside her. Lily loved Ethan more than anything, nothing would change her mind about that.

i2m7hj.jpg

Name:Ethan Kase
Ring Name/Nickname:Kid Sadystyk
Attire:Blue and red athletic pants, Black Tank top, Black sneakers
Tagging:Lily

(Thursday June 5, 2014, Late Night)

Ethan began to thrust in and out of Lily as he made little sounds of approval that told her he liked how she felt. "I love you Lily" ,he breathed into her ear right before nibbling on it softly. He began to thrust a bit harder wanting to make Lily feel good.

2lbeuqa.jpg

Lily moaned softly and quietly letting Ethan know she was enjoying it. "I..love..you too Ethan." She replied breathing a bit heavy. SHe giggled as he nibbled her ear. Lily moved her body with his, He was making her feel great, she loved when they had the time to do this.

i2m7hj.jpg

Ethan felt amazing as Lily moved her body with his he couldn't help but groan with pleasure as he thrust his cock into her. He wanted so badly to feel her cum. It was nice to be able to have this time with Lily and to be able to make love to her.

2lbeuqa.jpg

Lily didn't want this to end wanting to spend more time with him. As he continued to thrust Lily couldn't keep it in much more, "Ethan...I'm gonna...cum..." She stated telling him before hand and after a few good thrusts, she moaned out in pleasure and came.

i2m7hj.jpg

Ethan knew Lily had cum by the way her walls tightened around his cock he let out a groan of pleasure then began to thrust into her even harder. "Oh Lily you feel so good" ,he breathed into her ear as he continued to make love to her. He leaned down and kissed her passionately letting her know that he felt amazing and that he wanted her to feel just as good.

2lbeuqa.jpg

From Lily cumming it made it easier for Ethan to move in and out of her. When Ethan went harder Lily moaned, as she was still sensitive, from cumming before. "Oh yes, Ethan This is wonderful...I love you baby." She replied, breathlessly focusing her breathing on making love. Lily loved this and loved they were together she kissed him back passionately meeting his kiss.

i2m7hj.jpg

Ethan was breathing heavy and his heart was racing he looked down into Lily's eyes as he continued to thrust into her. He was getting close to his own release and knew that if Lily came again he would most likely fall over the edge. "I'm getting close Lily" ,he stated quietly. The man was in complete bliss as the two made love and Lily had an affect on him like no one else had she was his one and only and he wouldn't ever let her go.

2lbeuqa.jpg

Lily closed her eyes as she was getting back up there. When she reopened them, she saw Ethan looking at her. Looking at each other while they made love it was a glorious thing. "Oh Ethan..." She moaned softly feeling blissful and that she was about to cum once again. Ethan knew which spots to hit and what they shared was magical.

i2m7hj.jpg

Ethan began to thrust even harder trying to get Lily to cum again, the sweat began to drip from his forehead as he made love to her harder then before. "I....love you....Lily....cum for me again baby" ,Ethan breathed into her ear.

2lbeuqa.jpg

Ethan was definitely giving Lily a work out, with his thrusting and love making. Lily moaned more as he went harder and faster into her, her walls began to squeeze at his cock. She was getting close to cumming again, she was sweating, her eyes closed. "Oh..Ethan....I..Love you..so much....Oh Lord..I'm cumming...." She breathed heavily She bit her lower lip and once again came.

i2m7hj.jpg

When Lily came again Ethan let out a sigh of satisfaction and with a few more thrusts he was joining her. "Me too....me too" ,he said huskily into her ear. After he finished he looked down into her eyes right before kissing her softly on the lips, when he broke the kiss he rolled off of her then cuddled up to her. "I love you so much" ,he stated as he held her close to him.

2lbeuqa.jpg

Lily sighed in pleasure as Ethan came into her. Her breathing was still heavy, she looked into his eyes and smiled, kissing him back softly with love. Once he was off of her she cuddled into his embrace. "I love you more." She smiled playfully, now Lily was spent and exhausted.

i2m7hj.jpg

"Nah uhh I loves you more" ,Ethan stated playfully in response. He cuddled into her even more and kissed her on the forehead Ethan was happy to be able to spend some alone time with Lily and that they got the chance to make love and now cuddle together. He too was tired and could use some rest as he held Lily he slowly drifted off to sleep with her in his arms.

2lbeuqa.jpg

"Well then, I love you most." She smiled playfully saying so. Cuddling into him as he cuddled with her. Lily loved spending time with Ethan, they had always been so close. Lily saw that Ethan drifted off she gave him a small kiss, "Good night love." She smiled softly then laid in his arms going to sleep.

i2m7hj.jpg

(Friday June 6, 2014,Early Morning)

Ethan had woken up early to head to training, he left Lily a note on his pillow telling her to meet him at the Fuze box later that evening so they could have a good time before tomorrow's show. He felt bad for just leaving but he had to run his career kept him on his toes and if he wanted to stay on top he had to follow the rules and sometimes that took away time from his lovely Lily. Ethan planted a soft kiss on her forehead before leaving to go to the gym.

2lbeuqa.jpg

(Friday June 6, 2014,Early Morning)

Lily slept late not meaning too but she had gotten worn out. When she awoke Ethan was already gone and there was a note to meet him late. Lily understood his career always kept him busy. Lily bummed around the apartment until it was time to meet up with Ethan. She got dressed and ready to go. Lily threw on a black corset with red lace, and a red and black tutu, black boots, made sure her makeup was on and left for the Fuze box.

261n1py.jpg

Name:Jasper Donovan
Ring Name/Nickname:"The Technical Showman" Fearless
Attire:Black and white athletic pants, Fearless logo T-Shirt, Black sneakers
Tagging:Kat, Anyone

(Friday June 6, 2014; Early evening)

When Jasper got up to his apartment he opened the door and let Kat inside before walking in and shutting the door behind him. He then put the ice cream in the freezer after turning the lights on. After putting the ice cream into the freezer he motioned for Kat to follow him and led the way to his room where he set the bags down on his bed. "So what movie do you want to watch?" ,Jasper asked. "I have a bunch". Jasper then pointed to a large movie shelf that was by his computer desk, "Feel free to pick one out and when you've made a decision we can go grab our ice cream and get under those covers and relax while we watch a movie" ,he told her with a smile.

2w3rmzl.jpg

Name: Katherine Jennings
Ring Name/Nickname: Kat
Attire: Shorts, t-shirt, sneakers
Tagging: Anyone; Jasper

Kat followed Jasper into his room and smiled. She was happy to finally be getting some alone time with him given how crazy the day had been. And luckily everything had turned out for the best as well. Biting down on her lip, she let out a contented sigh and pondered what type of movie she was in the mood for. As she thought on it, she figured something with a bit of comedy might be nice. "How about a comedy," she suggested. "After the day we've both had, it'll do us both good to be able to laugh and just relax. So, which comedies do you have and I'll pick one out."

261n1py.jpg

"Hm I have a lot of comedies name a few of your favorites and I can see if I have any of them" ,he stated in response. He had a decent sized collection so finding a movie that they both liked shouldn't be too hard. Jasper didn't really care what they watched as long as Kat was there with him it was nice to get to spend time with her before the show the next day.

2w3rmzl.jpg

"It's an older movie, but do you have 'Clerks'?" Kat asked. She wasn't quite sure what it was about the film. Maybe it was the fact that it was in black and white or the dry yet often times slapstick humor or maybe it was something else all together. But regardless of any of those fact, she found the film to be hilarious on multiple levels and thought it would be fun to watch. They could snuggle and laugh and eat their ice cream together well into the night. It would be perfect.

261n1py.jpg

Jasper looked through his movies until he found the one Kat had requested it was still wrapped in plastic and never opened. "I do have it I've never seen it though" ,he admitted. "I'll put this into the DVD player then go grab the ice cream". He unwrapped the DVD then put the plastic into a small wastebasket next to his desk he then put the DVD into the player and turned on the television before going to grab the ice cream. When he got back to the room he kicked his shoes off then took off his shirt before pulling the blankets down and hopping into the bed and pulling them up onto him. The big guy was comfortable and didn't care how he looked snuggled up under the covers.

2w3rmzl.jpg

Kat hoped that Jasper would like the movie given he'd never seen it before it. She, personally, found it to be funny and had thought so ever since she'd first caught it on television one fateful day. While waiting for Jasper to get their ice cream, she took off her shoes and socks and waited for his return. Once back, she smiled and giggled at him as he snuggled up under the covers. "Mind if I join you?" she asked. Not really waiting for an answer, she crawled up the bed and snuggled down into the blankets along with him, loving how it felt to be so close.

261n1py.jpg

"Of course you can join me" ,Jasper stated in response to Kat. He turned to look at her seeing that she had already gotten into the bed with him and he smiled. Jasper then cuddled up to her for a little bit and pressed play. When he was done starting the movie he sat up and grabbed the ice cream and opened it, "This looks so good and I know I'm gonna feel so fat after eating it but I don't care" ,Jasper stated with a small laugh.

2w3rmzl.jpg

Kat snuggled close to Jasper and then couldn't help but laugh as she turned to look at him. "Isn't that supposed to be my line?" she said giggling a bit more. "But yes, it's going to be yummy and the rest of the evening will be perfect." Just then she leaned toward him a bit and gave him a kiss on the lips, her cheeks turning a bit red as she did so.

Back
Top Bottom