Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jasper and Ethan's Apartment

AlphaWolfQuin

Pulsar
2whgyv5.jpg

Jasper and Ethan's Apartment

261n1py.jpg

Name:Jasper Donovan
Ring Name/Nickname:"The Technical Showman" Fearless
Attire:Black and white athletic pants, Fearless logo T-Shirt, Black sneakers
Tagging:Ethan, Lily

i2m7hj.jpg

Name:Ethan Kase
Ring Name/Nickname:Kid Sadystyk
Attire:Blue and red athletic pants, Black Tank top, Black sneakers
Tagging:Lily, Jasper

Ethan led Lily up to the apartment and when he got there he opened the door and let her in. When they were inside he shut the door and left it unlocked so that Jasper could get in when he came home. Ethan made his way to his bedroom and took off his shirt then changed into some basketball shorts and laid down in his bed and waited for Lily to join him.

When Jasper got down to his apartment he opened the door and walked in, he immediately grabbed a pen and piece of paper that was on the computer desk and wrote down all of Kat's info then stored her number in his phone. He then made his way to his own room and waved to Ethan and Lily as he walked by. When he got into his room he sat down at his computer and played a game for a little while before going to bed.

2lbeuqa.jpg

Name: Lily Williams
Attire: White tank top, white tutu, black leggings, and he necklaces.
Tagging: Ethan, Jasper

Lily walked with Ethan up to the apartment, when he opened the door for her she went in. She went into the bedroom grabbing her night clothes, then to the bathroom, to wash up and change. Lily came out in a white and black nighty, removing her necklaces feeling comfortable not to wear them around Ethan and Jasper. She wore them mainly to draw attention away from her scar, and because they were pretty. Lily went over to the bed to join Ethan. She climbed into the bed smiling at him.

i2m7hj.jpg

When Lily climbed into bed with him Ethan cuddled up to her and smiled, "Finally some alone time" ,he whispered. He could hear Jasper's game in the other room and laughed a little, "He can't go a day without playing that game can he" ,Ethan joked. He then kissed Lily cuddling up to her a bit more.

2lbeuqa.jpg

When Ethan cuddled up to her, she cuddled into him. "Finally, alone together.: She whispered back. "Well almost, anyway." She giggled, hearing Jasper's game. "No, no he can't but that's alright. plus he's had a great night." She stated softly smiling. Lily kissed Ethan back enjoying that they were alone, she loved being wrapped in his strong protective arms.

i2m7hj.jpg

Ethan smiled again after Lily kissed him back, "Yes he did have a good night it's about time he went somewhere other then the pub or his room" ,Ethan joked. He was feeling a little tired after being out for so long but he wanted to get his cuddle time in with Lily before falling asleep.

2lbeuqa.jpg

"Yes it was a nice change for all of us." Lily replied, she was also tired but now that she wasn't going to have Ethan in the morning she wanted to spend more time with him now, before going to bed. "So did you have fun tonight?"

i2m7hj.jpg

"Yeah I had a lot of fun today even with the whole grocery store incident" ,Ethan stated with a small laugh. Even though he thought it was hilarious that Ryan got his face pounded in he knew it wasn't something that should have happened in the middle of a grocery store. "Did you have fun today love"?

2lbeuqa.jpg

"That's good, love. Yeah I bet but I'm still sad that I missed that." She stated giggling slightly. "My day was boring but the night made up for it, so yeah I had fun." Lily said with a smile, gently placing her lips on his to give him a kiss. Lily loved Ethan and wouldn't know what to do without him.

i2m7hj.jpg

"Yeah it was quite a scene indeed the media was all over it naturally" ,Ethan told her. "I'm glad that you had fun tonight love and if there's anything I can do to make it even better don't hesitate to let me know". When Lily placed her lips to his he sighed with content and kissed her back, parting his lips to give her full entrance to his mouth. Ethan too love Lily and wanted to spend the rest of his life with her, for him there was no one else he could ever picture himself with.

2lbeuqa.jpg

"When aren't the vultures all over something like that?" She questioned. Then continued to kiss him, feeling his mouth move apart she licked his bottom lip gently. Lily slipped her tongue into Ethan's mouth, exploring it, glazing over his tongue. After a few minutes she stopped the kiss. She looked into his eyes. "There is one thing...but I can tell you're tired and you have a busy day tomorrow."

i2m7hj.jpg

Ethan let out more sighs of content as the kiss deepened, he loved the way Lily kissed him everything about her excited him and made him feel amazing. When the kiss was broken and Lily mentioned that there was something he could do to make the night better but he was too tired and had a busy day tomorrow he let out a small laugh, "Lily you know I am never too tired if you want something love I'll do anything you ask and you know that" ,he stated. "As for tomorrow I'll deal with it when it comes, now tell me what is it that you had in mind for me to make your night even better"?

2lbeuqa.jpg

Tagging: Ethan,

Lily smiled as he laughed, she loved his laugh. She listened to his words then looked back to him. "I'm sure it wouldn't just make my night better...I'm also sure you could put two and two together..." Lily stated softly, running her fingers through his hair. She smiled then brought her lips back to his.

i2m7hj.jpg

Tagging:Lily

Ethan definitely got the hint and when Lily brought her lips to his again he kissed her passionately and rolled so that he was on top of her. He then made his way down to her neck where he kissed and nibbled softly at her flesh, "Hm am I starting it off ok? I am assuming this is what you want am I right love?" ,he whispered into her ear before nibbling it softly.

2lbeuqa.jpg

Lily kissed him meeting his passion until he rolled over and broke the kiss. She sighed softly, as Ethan kissed and nibbled down to her neck. She smiled up at him, "No I want a monkey..." She teased. "Yes this is it, your doing as fine as always." She stated giggling quietly as he nibbled upon her ear.

i2m7hj.jpg

Ethan laughed a little at her joke then moved to look into her eyes, "You're so beautiful Lily" ,he stated quietly. He leaned down and kissed her again letting one of his hands run up and down her thigh as he did so. After a few moments Ethan brought his hand up to the top of Lily's pants then broke the kiss and got onto his knees and brought his other hand up to tug at her pants letting her know he wanted to remove them.

261n1py.jpg

Name:Jasper Donovan
Ring Name/Nickname:"The Technical Showman" Fearless
Attire:Black and white athletic pants, Fearless logo T-Shirt, Black sneakers
Tagging:Anyone

(Friday June 6, 2014, Early Morning)

Jasper woke up early and made his way into the bathroom and took a shower, when he was finished washing up he got dressed then made his way out the door so that he could go meet up with Kat before training.

(Exits to Daily Grind Cafe)

2lbeuqa.jpg

Lily smiled and blushed slightly as he said that she was beautiful. "And you are so handsome." She replied. Lily kissed Ethan as his lips met hers, getting goosebumps as his hand moved up and down her thigh. When he broke the kiss, Lily smiled up at him, feeling him at he pants. She untied them giving him permission to pull them off.

i2m7hj.jpg

When Lily untied her pants Ethan slowly pulled them off biting his bottom lip as he did so, when he got them off he leaned back down and kissed her again as he undid his pants and took them off as well. It was clear that he was aroused and wanted her, "Am I still doing alright or do you want that monkey?" ,Ethan said jokingly.

2lbeuqa.jpg

Lily moved to help him remove her pants. She kissed him back feeling him fight to get his pants off of him. Lily smiled and laughed playfully. "No this is better than a monkey any day. Lily wanted him and was ready for him.

i2m7hj.jpg

(Thursday June 5, 2014, Late Night)

After Ethan got his pants off he leaned down to kiss Lily again and moved his hand down to rub her softly through her panties. "Hm I agree definitely better then a monkey" ,Ethan stated playfully.

2lbeuqa.jpg

Lily kissed Ethan back biting his lower lip gently. She let out a soft whine as he began to rub her. Lily giggled, "Yes it is." Lily reached her hand down and started to rub him through his boxers.

i2m7hj.jpg

Ethan let out a sigh of content when Lily reached down and touched him through his boxers, after a few moments Ethan pulled at her panties wanting to take them off of her. He then leaned down and kissed at her neck again.

2lbeuqa.jpg

Lily got the hint, feeling him pull at her panties. She stopped rubbing him and went to her panties, placing her hands on his, pulling her panties down. Lily then started to tug on his boxers wanting to remove them.

i2m7hj.jpg

Ethan let Lily take his boxers off then kissed her deeply as he positioned himself, after a few moments he slid his cock inside her and let out a soft sigh as he continued to kiss her. She felt so good and he loved her so much, there was no other woman for Ethan and there was no other place he would rather be then right there with her.

Back
Top Bottom