Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jasper and Ethan's Apartment

261n1py.jpg

Name:Jasper Donovan
Ring Name/Nickname:"The Technical Showman" Fearless
Attire:Black and white athletic pants, Fearless logo T-Shirt, Black sneakers
Tagging:Kat, Anyone

(Friday June 6, 2014; Early evening)

Jasper laughed a little at Kat's comment, when she kissed his lips he returned it loving how it felt. After the kiss was broken he looked at her and bit his bottom lip playfully. "You know if you keep kissing me like that we may not get through this movie tonight" ,he said with a playful tone and a smirk on his face.

2w3rmzl.jpg

Name: Katherine Jennings
Ring Name/Nickname: Kat
Attire: Shorts, t-shirt, sneakers
Tagging: Anyone; Jasper

Kat giggled, smiling at Jasper as she looked into his eyes. "Oh really?" she asked him, though it was really more of a statement than an actual question. "Well, I can't help it if you have kissable lips," she said playfully, giggling just a bit more and snuggling closer to him. "I do hope you're having fun though." She looked at him, her expression letting him know that she was happy to be with him in that moment--her, him, no interruptions.

261n1py.jpg

"Well so do you in fact I could just kiss you for hours" ,Jasper said in response giving her a smile. He took a bite of ice cream really quick then cuddled up to Kat. "I'm so glad we can finally be alone, it's been a hell of a day and it's good to finally relax" ,Jasper stated before kissing Kat on the forehead.

2w3rmzl.jpg

Kat smiled at Jasper, liking his compliment very much. She was quite flattered by it to say the least and hoped that perhaps after the movie, he'd give her some kisses. "It really has been, hasn't it. And all from the start too. From Todd to Ryan and what he did to Mike to nonsense with your boss and now you know you have a brother. Though that last bit is the good stuff," she said snuggling a bit closer, leaning against him so that she could take in his warmth. "Just a crazy day. And to think you have to fight tomorrow," she added. "I just hope you kick that Ryan Walker's ass. I didn't like him, the little bit I got to see of him. He seemed worse than Todd." At that she shivered. She didn't want to dwell on the bad, but the good. The day was ending perfectly and she wanted to keep it that way. Giving Jasper a smile, she gave him another kiss and then smiled at him.

261n1py.jpg

"Yeah I like Joseph he's a good guy I can tell as for the other crap that happened today just blah Ryan's gonna get his ass kicked tomorrow no doubt I can't wait to get my hands on him" ,Jasper stated in response. When she kissed him he sighed with content and kissed her back and returned he smile she gave him after wards. He cuddled up to her as well and began to watch the movie with her.

2w3rmzl.jpg

Kat snuggled close to Jasper as the movie played. She was having a great time. The movie was hilarious and she hoped that Jasper was enjoying it as much as she was. Every so often, she'd glance at him to see if he was smiling or even laughing a bit at the various scenes. There definitely were some 'bits' that were out there and over the top, though that was the point of them and they always made her laugh quite hard. "Hope you're liking the movie," she said, cuddling closer to him.

261n1py.jpg

As the movie played Jasper laughed a bit at quite a few of the scenes and when Kat said that she hoped he was liking the movie he gave her a smile, "I'm enjoying it a lot the best part about it though is that I'm watching it with you" ,Jasper told her. He wrapped his arms around her and sighed contently as they laid under the covers and watched the rest of the movie.

2w3rmzl.jpg

Kat was happy that Jasper was enjoying the movie. "Well, I'm glad to hear that," she said giving him a smile. When the movie finally finished, she snuggled close to him and leaned her head against his chest. "So, I picked out the movie. You're turn to pick out what we do next on our evening together," she stated. "It can be anything, you name it. Another movie, a game, snuggling. Anything you can think of. So long as I'm with you, I'm perfectly content," she said with a giggle.

261n1py.jpg

(Friday June 6, 2014; Later evening)

Jasper smiled when Kat said he could pick what they did next he wasn't sure what they could do but he was happy that he was with her and didn't care what they did. "Hm I think we can cuddle for a little while I'd like that" ,Jasper stated with a smile. He moved his body even closer to hers and kissed her lips softly as he held her close.

2w3rmzl.jpg

Kat giggled and smiled, her cheeks turning a light shade of pink. "Mmm... I like the sound of that," she said as Jasper held her tightly against him and kissed her. Without any hesitation, she kissed him right back. She loved the way his lips felt and how warm his skin was. It was nice to be next to him, with him. She cared for him deeply and was so glad that they'd managed to meet each other even if by chance. Now she couldn't imagine being without him because being with him, everything just felt right. Complete.

261n1py.jpg

After a few moments Jasper broke the kiss and looked into her eyes as he held her close to him. The way her body seemed to just fit against his perfectly made him smile. "I could definitely get used to this" ,he stated quietly. His hands rand up and down her back gently as he cuddled with her. Jasper loved being so close and he wouldn't trade the moment they were having for anything.

2w3rmzl.jpg

Kat smiled, so happy to have had some quiet time with Jasper. She'd had the best day with him despite the interruptions--the shower, the dance studio, dinner, the Fuze Box and now quiet time at his place. She really couldn't have asked for more. She knew she'd found her one and only and each passing moment was proving to be better than the ones before. As she snuggled closer, touching and kissing, she let out a tiny sigh.

"You have a big day tomorrow," Kat said softly, a shy smile on her lips. "Maybe we can snuggle until we fall asleep and then do this again tomorrow night after some celebration time because, well, we both know you'll win," she giggled. "How does that sound?" She looked deeply into his eyes, hoping Jasper liked her suggestion.

261n1py.jpg

Jasper smiled at her suggestion and cuddled into her more, "I like the sound of that then again I like anything that involves being close to you" ,he told her before giving her a kiss. He knew the show was going to be great despite what Ryan Walker and his lackeys may have up their sleeves. Yeah Jasper was a bit nervous about what could happen, he was a big man and definitely a force to be reckoned with but if Ryan decided to have all his guys rush him at once then Jasper was certain they may get the upper hand especially if they brought weapons into the mix which Ryan liked to do a lot of the time.

2w3rmzl.jpg

Kat giggled softly and cuddled closer to Jasper, her head resting against his chest. She was looking forward to his show, her very first. She was definitely nervous for him, worried even, especially after having seen the sort of person Ryan Walker was when she'd had the unfortunate luxury of meeting him. But she wanted to stay positive and keep his spirits up regardless, feeling that was what he needed to help give him that extra boost... whether he needed it or not. Giving him a tender kiss, she snuggled closer still and finally drifted off to sleep.

261n1py.jpg

Despite his slight worries about what may happen the next day at the show it didn't take long for Jasper to fall asleep at all. The feeling of Kat in his arms was just so comforting that he wasn't really thinking too much about what bad things could possibly happen at the show, instead he was focusing on Kat's warmth and how she felt next to him.

Back
Top Bottom