Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Fuze Box

i2m7hj.jpg

Name:Ethan Kase
Ring Name/Nickname:Kid Sadystyk
Attire:Black Jeans, White button up shirt, Black work boots
Tagging:Anyone

35ap4wi.jpg

Name:Jade Riley
Ring Name/Nickname:Jade Sabre
Attire:Grey and Black Camo pants, Tight Black t-shirt, black work boots
Tagging:Anyone

Ethan cuddled into Lily as he finished off his drink when he was done he looked into her eyes and smiled, "You are the most amazing woman in the entire world" ,he told her before giving her a kiss. "How about we head on home and get some alone time in?" ,he asked. Ethan really wanted to just lay down and hold Lily for a while and relax with her possibly take a nice hot shower together if she was up for it.

Jade smiled at Eva, "Yeah I should be heading home too I got a match tomorrow" ,she stated in response to the woman. "Hope to see you there Eva".

Lily stayed wrapped in his arm, as he still drank. She had had several drinks and was starting to feel it a little. She looked up at him and smiled at his words, she kissed him lovingly. "...and you are the most... Wonderful man in the world." she smiled. "Yeah I like that idea." Lily agreed she loved spending time with him and never was bored by him. Lily stood up she lost her glance and stumbled a bit, but she caught herself. "I'm okay..."

gretchen-wilson3.jpg

Name:Eva Wilson
Ring name /nickname:none
Attire:she is wearing a short sleeve sliver belly shirt that looked a little on the shiny side with tight blue jeans and brown cowboy boots.
Tagging :anyone
(friday night June 6th 2014)
Eva smiled at Jade and said "girl i would not miss it for the world ". she held out her hand to the girl and said "nice meeting you till next time". after shaking the girls hand Eva left to head back to her hotel room.
(exit to the hotel)

Back
Top Bottom