Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sunny Hill Shopping Center

2w3rmzl.jpg

Name: Katherine Jennings
Ring Name/Nickname: Kat
Attire: Shorts, t-shirt, sneakers
Tagging: Anyone; Jasper, Joseph, Mark, Murrin

2cntjz4.jpg

Name: Murrin Owens
Ring Name/Nickname:
Attire: Dark blue skinny jeans, pink short-sleeve knit top, wedged espadrilles.
Tagging: Anyone; Joseph, Jasper, Mark, Kat

2q3owfq.jpg

Name: Mark Owens
Ring Name/Nickname:
Attire: Navy blue button down (slightly opened), white t-shirt, jeans, black shoes
Tagging: Anyone; Murrin, Joseph, Kat, Jasper

(Friday June 6, 2014; Early evening)

Kat giggled and gave Jasper a curious yet coy look. "Just what is it you two have planned?" she asked. Despite her question, she got into the cart anyway.

Murrin bit down on her lip. She wondered what the two could be planning, but decided to go along with it. As she looked at the cart, she felt her cheeks turn red. She knew if she tried to get into the cart, she'd most definitely fall and probably hurt herself. Looking at Mark, she shifted a bit on her feet and nearly stumbled.

Mark just chuckled and pat Murrin on the back. "Joseph will help you into the cart, Murrin," he said with a big smile. "I'm curious as well. Just what are you guys going to do?" he asked as he quirked his brow and laughed a bit harder.

244nvo5.jpg

Name:Joseph Ryder Donovan
Ring Name/Nickname:"Destructive" J.R Donovan
Attire:Jeans, White Sleeveless Shirt, Work Boots
Tagging:Murrin, Anyone

261n1py.jpg

Name:Jasper Donovan
Ring Name/Nickname:"The Technical Showman" Fearless
Attire:Black and white athletic pants, Fearless logo T-Shirt, Black sneakers
Tagging:Kat, Anyone

343oltk.jpg

Name:Dave "Sweet Leaf" Jetheral
Short Description: Has owned the supermarket in Sunny Hill for years and has become quite used to seeing wrestlers in his store fighting or not. Extremely laid back and let's things go pretty easily.
Creator Controlled/Open: OPEN

(Friday June 6, 2014; Early Evening)

Joseph smiled then helped Murrin into the cart he then looked at Jasper, it was funny how the two had the same idea in mind when they walked into the store. As soon as the two women got into the carts Jasper and Joseph gave each other a competitive look then began to run pushing the carts side by side through the produce section, riding them like scooters and laughing the whole time, the two were racing each other through the displays of fruits and vegetables.

After a few moments they heard a voice coming up from behind them, "Yeah man shopping cart racing totally sweeeeeet!" ,the store owner Dave came speeding around the corner with a open bag of goldfish in the front of his cart, he was laughing hysterically as he zoomed past the two brothers. "Oh no you don't Dave" ,Jasper yelled out as he sped up to catch the store owner as he made his way into the frozen food section.

Joseph laughed as they continued to race through the store he couldn't believe that the guy who ran the place was joining in on the race as well. "Are we going to shop or just run around all night" ,Joseph yelled out jokingly. He didn't mind the racing for now but he did want to get home to spend time with Murrin as well.

2w3rmzl.jpg

2cntjz4.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:

2q3owfq.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:
Attire: Navy blue button down (slightly opened), white t-shirt, jeans, black shoes

Kat and Murrin just giggled at both Jasper and Joseph. It was easy to tell the two were brothers, that was for sure and as they sped off, they could both hear Mark laugh in the distance as he ran to keep up. They all found it hilarious that the store owner even got in on it and ran with them all for a bit. It just made the evening a bit more fun all around.

"I swear, you never cease to amaze me," Kat said, laughing.

When everyone had settled down a bit and Joseph mentioned they should get to shopping instead, Mark chuckled to himself. It was great to see someone so genuinely interested in his sister. And someone like Joseph on top of it--a good guy who had goals and would most definitely take care of her. He honestly couldn't ask for more.

"Sounds good to me. You mentioned video games," Mark said. "How about some juice. I'm a fan of that limeade stuff. Wanna get some of that?"

Murrin nodded. "That sounds good," she said as she looked from her brother and then to Joseph. "How about some munchies too."

244nvo5.jpg

261n1py.jpg

343oltk.jpg

Short Description: Has owned the supermarket in Sunny Hill for years and has become quite used to seeing wrestlers in his store fighting or not. Extremely laid back and let's things go pretty easily.

(Friday June 6, 2014; Early Evening)

"Yeah we can get some of that stuff and some munchies too can't go wrong with snacks while playing video games" ,Joseph stated in response to Mark and Murrin. "Did someone say munchies man?" ,Dave the store owner appeared again eating goldfish crackers and bobbing his head to the music that was playing on the stores system. "We got lay's potato chips by one get one free along with a bunch of snackables totally freaking cool man" ,Dave stated.

Jasper nodded at what Dave said, "Awesome I could use a couple bags of chips in my house for when I need something to snack on" ,Jasper stated. "Yeah seeing they're on sale we should grab some as well" ,Joseph said in agreement with Jasper. Dave just smiled and made his way back to the customer service area bobbing his head the whole way there.

When Jasper and Joseph finished gathering what they wanted they waited for everyone else to grab whatever they wanted before checking out. Joseph had grabbed a thing of flowers for Murrin while she wasn't looking and planned on giving them to her when they left the store.

2w3rmzl.jpg

2cntjz4.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:

2q3owfq.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:

Mark got a bottle of limeade along with a box of Cheeze-Itz. He knew Murrin was fond of strawberry newtons, so he made sure to get some of those for her as well along with those tiny pop-able Oreos. He figured that in combination with the chips and other things Joseph was getting would be more than enough for them all.

Kat meanwhile helped Jasper pick out some things for their movie night. She definitely was all for the candy and ice cream seeing as she had a sweet tooth and rarely indulged given she was a dancer and had to watch what she ate in that regard. Of course, she was never unhealthy about it and indulged every so often despite what a lot of the more snobbish ballet dancers would say. For her dancing was fun as well as work and she wasn't about to give up on enjoying life. She'd already almost done that with her ex... "I love mint," Kat said. "So I need me some Junior Mints and Peppermint Patties and Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream." She giggled a bit. "I know. Mint overload." She giggled a bit more. "But I love it, so it can't be helped." Blushing, she followed Jasper to the check out.

244nvo5.jpg

261n1py.jpg

When they were finished checking out Jasper waved to Dave then exited the store with Joseph. When outside Joseph looked at Murrin with a smile, he had one hand behind his back and when he pulled it out from behind his back he had a handful of flowers that he gave to Murrin, "I picked these up for you while we were in the store I hope you like them" ,Joseph stated. Jasper called a cab and when it arived he and Joseph got in and waited for everyone else to get in before telling the driver to bring them to the apartment complex.

(Exit to Sunny Hill Apartment Complex)

2w3rmzl.jpg

2cntjz4.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:

2q3owfq.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:

Kat followed Jasper out of the store, happy and ready for some alone time. Mark followed not too far behind, though he glanced over at both Murrin and Joseph a bit as well. He thought the two looked really good together and he just was thrilled at how happy his sister seemed to be. Murrin stayed close to Joseph and once outside was surprised when he handed her flowers. Biting down on her lip, she felt her eyes get a bit teary, but they were the good sort of tears to be sure. Mark noticed them and his smile only grew. The night was definitely getting better. Yes, Joseph was indeed the perfect sort of guy for Murrin and he could tell that she was the perfect sort of girl for him in return.

Murrin looked at Joseph and took the flowers. She held then and breathed in their scent. Looking up into Joseph's eyes, she smiled at him, her eyes wet with happy tears. "These are beautiful, Joseph. Th-thank you." Her cheeks were a bit red and her smile grew a bit bigger. She then moved to hug him and give him a kiss on the cheek.

Once the cab arrived to pick them up after Jasper had made his phone call for one, Kat and Murrin got in after both Jasper and Joseph, followed by Mark. Once situated, they were ready to go.

(Exit to Sunny Hill Apartment Complex)

331qaeg.jpg

Name: Jessie Johnson
Ring Name/Nickname: Cool Dude
Attire: Tie die t-shirt , ripped jeans with hippie designs painted onto them
Tagging:Any

Pulling into the parkin lot cool dude seen that the store lights were not on yet. He knew the guy who ran this place usually opened up rather early compared to most stores but he guessed he had got there just a little to early this time. He parked the van and walked around to the back of the store and he banged on the door "HEY!!! HEY MAN!!!TIME TO OPEN UP MAN... YOU GOTS A CUSTERMERS " slurring his words worse then usually Cool dude noticed he wasn't as awake as he thought he was " HEY MAN ,, HEY Dave Ya ain't asleep in there are ya DAVE!!!HEY MAN, MAN HEY..DUDE.HEY DUDE.. COME ON OPEN UP" he continued to yell out as he knocked over and over again on the door.

kelly-clarkson.jpg

Name:Sally carter
ring name /nickname:none
Attire:an old black shirt with a care bear on it grumpy with some short jean shorts with her black and white sneakers.
Tagging:anyone
(saturday june 7th 2014)in the morning
sally saw cool dude banging on the doors for the shop to open up and she thought dam it iam not dress for this. she bit her lower lip as she walked up beside him and said "is it working ". she tried to smile but thought he is going to look at her and think dam where that pretty girl go last night this one here looks like a bum.

331qaeg.jpg

as Sally walked up to him he seen her right away "Oh hey!!" smiling at her he continued to respond to her "oh it's just Dave actually i think he isn't supposed to be open for another few minuets anyway but i bet ya he is sleeping again silly old man falls asleep before opening up all the time." banging at the door once again "DAVE I KNOW YOUR IN THERE WAKE UP!! " he then looked back at Sally "I'm sure he will open soon. so like what brings you here so early in the morning?"

343oltk.jpg

When Dave heard the pounding at the door he got up out of his seat and walked over to the door and opened it, a cloud of smoke came flowing out and he looked to Jessie. "Am I late again man? I really need to fix that clock man I just get so carried away with other activities that I keep forgetting I have to fix it" ,he stated. He reached over and grabbed the bag of goldfish he had opened earlier and started munching, "Well I guess I better go open up, you can come in through here if you want just don't tell my boss alright man".

331qaeg.jpg

(saturday june 7th 2014 early morning)
Cool Dude was just about to bang again when Dave opened the door. as the cloud of smoke came out he shook his head and laughed " I dont know man you may need to fix more then the clock looks like something leaking smoke in here man... and Dave man.. You are the boss..." he laughed and turned to Sally "come on told you he would open up soon. Come on in , Dave this is my new friend don't worry man she is cool ok." he said taking her hand and leading her through the doorway.

343oltk.jpg

"OHHHHH Yeah that's right man and hi cool new friend of Jessie come on in guys" ,he stated in response to Jessie before making his way out to the front end. When Dave opened the door a few of his employees walked in giving him funny looks and shaking their heads, "Sorry I'm late guys" ,he told them.

kelly-clarkson.jpg

Attire:an old black shirt with a care bear on it grumpy with some short jean shorts with her black and white sneakers.
sally giggled at the conversation between cool dude and the owner of the place. she let Jessie lead her in and said "i need some food for my hotel room cheaper then having them provide me with food". she did not want to let on that she was barley making it by in case he got the wrong idea about her wanting to hang out with him .

331qaeg.jpg

Jessie walked through into the store giggling as he seen Dave saying sorry to the others it was getting to be a usual scene here at the store. When he heard Sally mention picking up some things and it being cheaper then getting food at the hotel. "yeah i see your point but besides that ya got good ol' sweet leaf , um well Dave running this store he is wicked cheap on prices. i know he wouldn't charge anything if he had a way to do that , it's the type of guy Dave is. he is a real old school hippie know what i mean very against capitalismn " he struggled with the way to say the word but figured he got it out good enough. "He wouldn't run a store at all i don't think if it wasn't for trying to keep a..

Place in town that was affordable and i think this place was left to him from family or something know what i mean?" he continued then looking over to Dave "Hey Dave got any fruity drinks? and i need some swedish fishies if ya got some man. oh oh oh and ya know those special sticks i like i aint seen em around in a while ya got any in back man???"

kelly-clarkson.jpg

sally gave cool dude one of her pretty smiles it seemed he could get them out of her. she was starting to really get compy around him and like him a lot . she picked up a basket to put stuff in. she found some milk but only half a gallon and put it in her basket. she found some cookies to go with it . she picked up items from here and there and took out a calucator to see what the cost came too so she would not go over what she had in her pocket. she did not bring a purse this time for she was kinda a tom boy when it comes to always carrying purses. she smiled up at jessie and said "so you come here a lot then".

331qaeg.jpg

Cool dude was just getting candy and other munchie food to bring with him to the show later in the day though he would probably kill off a good chunk of it before ever getting there. "Like that cool/ So what time you got to go to work? I'll probably still come by that is if ya want me to?" Jessie said to Sally while picking up a bottle of soda.

kelly-clarkson.jpg

Sally grinned and said "you bet you can stop by my work and see me and i have to be at work in a couple of hours i normally work the afternoon shift to closing but by some mircale i got only a few hours on the clock i get off in time to go home and shower and make it to the shower to night and see it for the first time on what you do". She quickly put a 12 pack of dr.pepper in her basket and saw that it was full . she did not head to the check out just yet.

343oltk.jpg

Dave motioned for Jessie to follow him and led the way to the candy aisle, when they got there he grabbed a bag of gummy bears and opened it and began munching, "Everything you need is right here in this aisle man and check this out they got giant straws now" ,Dave stated as he pointed to the larger Pixie sticks. "I'll only charge ya half price to since I know ya" ,he whispered.

331qaeg.jpg

He was looking at Sally when Dave came to respond to the question he had asked directing him to follow him. "Be right back Don't leave yet ok" Jessie said to sally befor following Dave to the candy isle . "Oh those are great looking " he said looking very excited at the big pixi stix straws. he grabbed one as Dave wispered he would only charge him half price "that's coooolll man..." He was abpout to walk away from the pixi stix but turned around and grabbed one more. then grabbing up some swedish fish and a few other things he headed up towards the front of the store were he had left Sally. turning back for a moment to Dave "you coming tonight man???" giving him a moment to respond he then walked back over to..

sally nudging her a little and giving her a slight tickle to her side. "Hi there again" he said with a smile "what time you think you will be getting a break at today when you work? maybe i can come in right before you go on break and spend the whole break with you."

kelly-clarkson.jpg

silly giggled when Jessie came up behind her and tickled her . she smiled at him and then looked at her watch it was only 9:30am soon she would have to be at work around 11:am . "let see i go to work at 11 take a break around 2 for lunch so meet me at work around 2 that is when i go on break till 3 then i work till 5 then iam off at 5pm". she smiled then reached out and poked cool dude in the side saying "are you ticklish"? she was happy he was going to spend the whole break with her.

331qaeg.jpg

Jessie smiled and laughed when she went to tickle him "heheheheheheahahahahahahaha yeah i am" he said laughing in responce to her asking if he was tickelish. Then he tried to be a little more serious "well good i will be there at 2pm. And we can talk more. " Cool dude put his stuff up on the counter and paid for it and walked outside after waving goodbye to Dave who he seen in the aisle he waited for Sally outside of the store as he wanted to say a final good by before splitting off from her for a few hr's to get a few last preps done before the show. He brought his van around from the side of the store and parked next to thre front door waiting for her to come out.

kelly-clarkson.jpg

(sally has a car oh um she walked there lol oh well )
Sallly paid for her things after cool dude got done and left she was glad he did not see how much it all came to and just how much cash she was carring he would of found out she was getting low and almost broke. She knew she would get paid soon but she was not making that much money but she did not care she just wanted to make friends and maybe more. She loved cool dude she never met a guy like him before and she liked the fact he was different. she walked outside and up to cool dude's van and said "i can see your going to fun hanging out with". she was trying to flirt with him and hoped he caught on.

331qaeg.jpg

Cool dude smiled as she walked over to his van. "yeah i love hanging out with you just so you know. i just wanted to say by and that i look forward to seeing you later. and like umm well ya know in the daylight outside the sun brings out just how beautiful you really are. and i wanted to say.. your just like umm... the prettiest gal i have ever mt..." he said a little shyly "well just wanted to say that and i'll see ya later when you go on break k?"

Back
Top Bottom