Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sunny Hill Shopping Center

AlphaWolfQuin

Pulsar
28kmx6o.jpg

Sunny Hill Shopping Center

2ahzme9.jpg

Name:Ryan Walker
Ring Name/Nickname:"The Youngblood" Ryan Walker
Attire:Green wrestling trunks with gold dollar signs on the sides, Knee/elbow pads, wrestling boots
Tagging:Jasper, Ethan, Anyone

261n1py.jpg

Name:Jasper Donovan
Ring Name/Nickname:"The Tecnical Showman" Fearless
Attire:Black wrestling trunks, Knee/Elbow Pads, Black Fingerless gloves, Wrestling Boots
Tagging:Ryan, Ethan, Anyone

i2m7hj.jpg

Name:Ethan Kase
Ring Name/Nickname:Kid Sadystyk
Attire:Baggy Wrestling Shorts, Black Tank top, Knee/Elbow Pads, Wrestling Boots
Tagging:Jasper, Ryan, Anyone

Ryan Walker had done it again, he had pissed off the wrong guy and was now on the run. He ran into the local food market to try and get away from the beast of a man known as Fearless. There was no way they guy was going to beat on him inside a grocery store or so Ryan thought. Ryan had cost Fearless his match against Ray Parker a man that Fearless had his sights set on for nearly a year. After the match Ryan ran like the coward he was and Fearless went after him and boy did he look pissed.

When Ryan got to the produce section in the store he hid behind one of the displays thinking he'd be safe until the big man cooled off and forgot about him. After a few minutes Ryan felt a rather large hand on his shoulder and soon after he was being thrown into another display. Any customer that was in the area froze in place to watch what was going on.

"Whoa whoa whoa big guy easy...." ,Ryan began but was cut off by a fist coming directly at his face. He dodged it and began to run again but was caught. Fearless had a handful of his hair and was pulling Ryan back towards him. Ryan swung and hit Fearless in the face distracting him for a moment but instead of running he continued to hit the bigger man and after a few shots Fearless hit back knocking Ryan flat on his back.

"You're dead Walker!" ,Fearless growled out. His eyes wide and his face red with anger, he picked Ryan up and threw him into another display, knocking it over and sending apples flying and rolling across the floor. The large man then made his way over to Ryan and grabbed him by the arm and dragged him down one of the aisles. At this point the camera crew had already made it to the store and was now filming the whole altercation between the two.

Fearless grabbed one of the cookie sheets that was in the aisle he dragged Ryan into and cracked Ryan over the head with it a couple times. Ryan grabbed his head in pain then looked at his hands, the psycho had busted him open and he was bleeding all over the place. Fearless then grabbed a frying pan and was about to crack Ryan over the head with it when he heard a familiar voice tell him to stop.

Kid Sadystyk seen the whole incident between Fearless and Ray Parker and how Ryan cost him the match. Being a good friend of Fearless' Kid Sadystyk knew exactly how the man would react and he ran after him as fast as he could. "FEARLESS....WAIT!" ,Kid Sadystyk shouted as Fearless raised the pan up ready to smash Ryan's face in. "He's not worth it big guy settle it in the ring you don't need to get arrested tonight not over this punk" ,Kid Sadystyk continued. After a few moments Fearless lowered the pan and put it back onto the shelf, he then leaned down and grabbed Ryan by the shirt and looked him in the face, "I'll see you in the ring Walker be thankful the Kid saved your ass" ,Fearless growled out before shoving Ryan back to the floor.

As Kid Sadystyk walked Fearless out of the store he apologized to the owner and all the customers, when outside he looked to Fearless, "You have got to control that temper mate or you're going to get yourself into a lot of trouble and you don't need that we all know you're a great guy and you had that match won there's no doubt some people, like Ryan are just jealous of your success and want to ruin anything good that comes your way" ,Kid Sadystyk told Fearless. "Come on mate let's go to the pub and I'll buy you a drink". Fearless took a few deep breaths then looked at his friend, "I'll think about it just let me calm down a bit" ,Fearless stated as he sat down on a bench that was outside the store.

wgp4y8.jpg

Name: Cassandra Price
Ring Name/Nickname: Cassie
Attire: Pink cami tank, beige capris, wedged espadrilles.
Tagging: Anyone

Cassie had was walking along the aisles putting a few random odds and ends into her basket when suddenly there was a commotion in the next aisle over. The crash and shouts and rush of people were enough to pique her curiosity, so she quietly walked up the way to see what was going on. When she peeked around the corner, she felt her heart go into her throat and the blood rush from her head down to her feet. "Oh my god..." she whispered, nearly dropping her basket and all the contents within it.

The fight was brutal and the men involved were monstrous and it didn't help that a camera crew had made its way into the store on top of things. Blinking, Cassie wanted to run, but her feet just wouldn't oblige. Fear had overtaken her and no matter what she tried to do, she just couldn't move. Finally, once the men moved to another area and the crowd along with them, she rushed to the checkout line and paid for her things. Her heart was racing and her hands shaking as she fumbled for her bank card. As she signed the receipt, she noticed the men and the crowd leave and only then did she start to breathe easier. Only then could she feel herself starting to calm down.

Putting her things away in purse and grabbing her small bag of groceries, Cassie headed to go outside. Surely, by now the men involved in that fight had to have settled their differences or left the premises. But, as she walked through the door, items in hand, she caught sight of two of them and felt her heart begin to pound all over again.

2ahzme9.jpg

Name:Ryan Walker
Ring Name/Nickname:"The Youngblood" Ryan Walker
Attire:Green wrestling trunks with gold dollar signs on the sides, Knee/elbow pads, wrestling boots
Tagging:Jasper, Ethan, Anyone

261n1py.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:"The Tecnical Showman" Fearless
Attire:Black wrestling trunks, Knee/Elbow Pads, Black Fingerless gloves, Wrestling Boots
Tagging:Ryan, Ethan, Anyone

i2m7hj.jpg

Name:Ethan Kase
Ring Name/Nickname:Kid Sadystyk
Attire:Baggy Wrestling Shorts, Black Tank top, Knee/Elbow Pads, Wrestling Boots
Tagging:Jasper, Ryan, Anyone

When Fearless finally calmed down he stood up, "Alright let's go get a few drinks I need to have some fun right now" ,Fearless stated. "Now that's the spirit mate let's go" ,Kid Sadystyk stated excitedly in response. The two men decided to walk to the pub seeing it wasn't to far from the shopping complex. After the two walked around the corner of the building they could hear the ambulance pull up along with the police. "It's a good thing we left when we did Jasper or you'd be on your way to the clink right now" ,Kid Sadystyk stated jokingly.

(Ethan and Jasper exit to The Good Brew Pub)

35kv1wx.jpg

Name: Manabu Takamura
Ring Name/Nickname: Takamura, Taka
Attire: White sweatshirt with the Team Japan logo, jeans, oldschool converse all-stars
Tagging: Kevin, Cassie, Anyone.

It was Taka's first time to drive on the other side of the road. He admitted to himself that for a man who has conquered a lot of challenges, this one is still terrifying. The grocery is not that far from the hotel. Within a few minutes, him and Kevin were already at the parking lot. In front of him was a familiar sight.

During the off-season, Taka would go to the police academy in Japan to teach self-defense techniques to the cops. His time spent with them, learning how the system works, and sometimes seeing videos of actual fist-fights between cops and thugs instilled a hatred for crime and violence in him.

Parking besides Kevin, Taka went out of his car and pointed Kevin's attention towards the exiting squad cars.

"I don't know what happened but I hope no one is hurt." He said, in a concerned tone.

While observing the area, he noticed a woman, obviously shaken by the incident. He politely said "Excuse me." to Kevin and walked carefully towards the woman. With his hands up, he said in a very calming voice. "Are you alright? Please don't be afraid, we are the good guys." That line he obviously got from one of the American DVDs that he watched when he was studying the language.

wgp4y8.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; Taka, Kevin

Cassie was still visibly shaken over everything that had happened inside the store, though she was slowly starting to calm down a bit. She was still quite new to Sunny Hill having only lived in the town for about a week, in fact she was still desperately trying to land a job and her money was dwindling fast. Suddenly, her thoughts were interrupted as she'd been watching the last of the police cars and camera crew leave the scene when she was approached by a couple of men who also appeared to be on the larger side. Her eyes went wide and she wondered just what it was about Sunny Hill and fighters or fighter-types.

"I...I'm fine," Cassie said softly giving the men a smile. She looked over at the man who approached her specifically just then. "You missed quite the fight, but I'm sure you'll catch it on the television later," she said with a nervous giggle.

j9vp74.jpg

Name:Kevin Shaw
Ring Name/Nickname:"The Sensation" Kevin Shaw
Attire:Blue Jeans, Tight white T-Shirt, White sneakers, Gold chain necklace, Pink and white sunglasses
Tagging:Taka, Anyone

Kevin watched as his new friend walked over to a shaken looking woman, he took a few moments before walking over there himself. When he reached the two he listened as the woman spoke and when he heard the word fight he raised an eyebrow, "A fight damn....in a supermarket?" ,Kevin asked with a hint of shock in his voice.

35kv1wx.jpg

Attire: White sweatshirt with the Team Japan logo, jeans, oldschool converse all-stars

"Oh I'll check the hotel TV later. It is my first day in the U.S.A I have no idea about the channels. I am still getting familiar with the place." He paused and smiled. "Thank you for mentioning that. I'll check out the electronic stores. I have to buy a TV once I find an apartment to live in." He was glad that she's not hurt or anything. Looking over his shoulder, he pointed towards Kevin.

"By the way, you do watch TV right? Do you watch wrestling? My friend here appears on TV. He is a wrestler!" He paused, proudly showcasing his new friend. "This is the reason why I went to the U.S.A I'm going to be a wrestler here. I am already famous in Japan. I want to try my luck here." He gave her a funny muscle-man pose. "So if you watch TV, there is a good chance that you'll see me. I hope you become a wrestling fan!"

He turned his attention towards Kevin. "Don't worry my friend, as long as there are good, competent cops, everyone is going to be ok."

j9vp74.jpg

Attire:Blue Jeans, Tight white T-Shirt, White sneakers, Gold chain necklace, Pink and white sunglasses
Tagging:Taka, Cassie, Anyone

"I agree I'll have to check it out later as well and I agree I'll have to check out some of the electronic stores as well when I find a place" ,Kevin said in agreement. He was still amazed by the fact that someone was actually fighting in a grocery store. When Manabu showcased him a bit he smiled and when he mentioned he was a wrestler as well and did the funny muscle man pose Kevin laughed, "You're not bad at that you know you could probably pass as a muscle man if you gained a few pounds but I like your look as is not many wrestlers in the U.S have that uniqueness to them" ,Kevin stated paying his new friend a compliment.

wgp4y8.jpg

Cassie went a bit quiet as the two men started to discuss fighting and wrestling and how they'd have to catch the event that transpired on the television. She wondered if Sunny Hill was a hub for wrestling. Being so new to the town, she didn't know and she really didn't know anyone to even inquire about it. In fact, she was still searching for a job to properly support herself as her little bit of savings was starting to dwindle and dwindle fast.

Looking down at her feet, Cassie bit down on her lip and blushed. "I... I'm new here as well," she finally said, hoping she wasn't interrupting the two wrestlers. "My name is Cassie and I just moved here about a week ago from Boston. Still looking for a job," she admitted, blushing a bit harder. She finally looked up at them both. "Sorry, didn't mean to interrupt," she said with a smile. "But is Sunny Hill known for it's wrestling? After what happened here earlier, I'm guessing it is." Again her cheeks went pink and she bit down on her lip. She hoped she hadn't made herself look silly. It was so hard to tell and she felt awkward still feeling a bit shaken over what had happened earlier.

35kv1wx.jpg

Takamura felt that they were destined to see each other here at Sunny Hill. All three of them are new to the place and are looking forward to a new, better life. Takamura also felt Cassie's dilemma. Unlike him and Kevin, she is still not certain about her path. "Do you have a pen and paper? I'll give you my number. I think it's better if we keep in touch." He looked towards Kevin, nodding. "Since me and Kevin are both looking for apartments, you can show us where the apartment complex is." He paused, thinking for a few moments then continued. "And maybe, I'm not promising, I can, we can probably help you with in looking for a job." He looked at Kevin once again, smiling. Takamura is proud of himself for coming up with such a plan.

"Anyway, like what Kevin here said, I think it's better if I gain more pounds. Have to eat more tuna!" He gave him a pat on the shoulder while laughing. "Thank you for the compliments and advice friend."

j9vp74.jpg

"I agree I think if we all work together we can help each other out" ,Kevin stated. He was liking Manabu's ideas and the way he thought, "I like your thinking man". Kevin took a pack of gum out of his pocket and popped a piece in his mouth he then offered the other two a piece, "I just landed a job at A.W.O.L I can see if they're looking for anyone to handle things backstage or something like that I'll be new there myself but I don't mind asking around for you" ,Kevin suggested.

wgp4y8.jpg

Cassie nodded and smiled at both Taka and Kevin. Tucking some of her red hair behind an ear, she stood there for a moment watching the two men a little bit more. Her day and now night were definitely not turning out the way in which she'd expected. But at least it seemed to be ending well, which was good and making her start to feel quite a bit more at ease. She took the piece of paper from Taka with his number on it and smiled at him.

"Well," Cassie then began quietly, smiling shyly. "I can show you both where the complex is. "It's not far actually. I was heading back with my items." She held up her bag for both Taka and Kevin to see. "If you'd like," she continued. "Maybe we can go there so I can drop these off and then maybe go out somewhere after that?" She figured if they knew of a possible job for her, they could all perhaps go somewhere together and discuss that. Didn't hurt... plus it would give them all the chance to get to know one another better and get to see a bit more of Sunny Hill in the process.

35kv1wx.jpg

Taka gave Kevin two thumbs up. He could see that Kevin has good people skills and because he has been wrestling for quite some time now here in the U.S.A, Taka is pretty sure that Kevin has a huge network of fans and people in the business. He could definitely be a huge help in Cassie's unemployment problem.

Taka liked Cassie's idea. "What do you think Kevin? I think her idea is terrific. All I'm doing after food shopping is go back to the hotel, check emails, watch TV and sleep." Taka wants to go out and spend more time with these people. As foreigner, he needs all the "getting-used-to" that he could get. He want's to learn their gestures and ways. It's also a good opportunity to polish his English speaking skills.

"Will you be able to wait for us miss? We'll just buy food inside, that's all. If you want, you can leave those in your car and go with us inside. That way, we can talk a lot more. Maybe tell us more about the Apartment Complex."

j9vp74.jpg

"I think the idea is great I need to get to know this place as well and it'd be nice to go out instead of hanging around a hotel all night" ,Kevin said in agreement. The last thing he wanted was to be cooped up inside a hotel room, even if the place was nice it just wasn't like Kevin to sit around and do nothing. When Manabu mentioned buying groceries Kevin nodded, "I nearly forgot about that, yeah I too need to get some food just a few things".

wgp4y8.jpg

Cassie nodded and smiled at both Taka and Kevin. "All right, sounds good," she said. "I'll be a moment. Just let me put my bag in my car. It's only over there." She pointed to a tiny blue sedan and hurried over to it so that she could put her bag inside. Locking the car back up, she hurried back over to them and blushed. "All right, I'm ready. Let's go. I think the place is probably cleaned up from everything. They made quite a mess inside from the fight," she mentioned as she began walking with them both back toward the store once again.

35kv1wx.jpg

Tagging: Kevin, Cassie

Together, they entered the store. The big men flanking the girl as if they were her bodyguards. He grabbed two baskets, handing the other one to Kevin. "Do you think I'll be able to move into the Apartment Complex before the weekend? " He asked Cassie while strolling down the aisles. "I don't know about Kevin but I am fine staying at the hotel, it's just that once I start wrestling, I might get really busy. I want to move and settle down before that happens."

After loading his basket with cans of tuna, a bag of ready to eat chicken breasts and a bag of brown rice, he said that he only needs to go at the fruits and vegetable section. Upon reaching the freezer, he grabbed two bags of fresh broccoli and placed it inside his basket.

"That's it for me Kevin. How about you?"

j9vp74.jpg

As Kevin walked through the store he picked up some apple juice, and a lot of vegetables. He was on a strict balanced diet and he liked to incorporate as many food groups into his diet as he could but until he got his own place he would stick to the healthy stuff that didn't need to be cooked. He also picked up some apples and peaches those being the two fruits he ate the most. "I'm all set now I have a good amount of food to last me a bit I can always check out the restaurants here as well and see if they got any good healthy menus" ,Kevin stated with a smile.

wgp4y8.jpg

Cassie was fairly quiet as both Taka and Kevin walked through the store to pick up the things they needed. Occasionally, she'd point them to the fastest way to pick out the things they were looking for since she new the store a little having been in Sunny Hill for a week, at least. Once they were done, she walked with them to check out and back out into the parking lot. "Well, we can stop by the complex so that I can drop off my items and car. Maybe I can then ride with one of you to the hotel so that you can drop off your things there?" She looked at both men and smiled. "That way you can at least see where the complex is and I'll give you better directions to it later on at wherever we decide to go."

35kv1wx.jpg

Tagging: Kevin, Cassie

"Credit Please." Said the Japanese man as he gave his Visa card to the store clerk.

Turning his attention back to Cassie, he told her that he liked the idea. He just has a suggestion. "Going back to the hotel just to drop off our grocery bags is too time consuming. Since you are riding with us after dropping off your things, why don't we just leave the bags in your apartment? We'll drive you home later anyway. We'll just pick it up after."

He grabbed his bag and they all started walking towards the exit. "Good idea right Kevin?" Taka was proud of himself for coming up with another cool suggestion. "I'm pretty sure all three of us will become neighbors." He said, smiling to his friends.

(Exits to Cassie's Apartment)

j9vp74.jpg

After paying the cashier Kevin listened as they made their way toward the exit, "I think that's a great idea as long as Cassie don't mind then maybe we can all just take one car to drive around or we can walk around" ,Kevin suggested. He didn't mind either way what they decided to do he was just glad that he was going to be able to get to know the town better and with good people.

wgp4y8.jpg

"All right, that's fine," Cassie said. "You can follow me to my place then we take one of your cars since they're nicer and bigger than mine..." her voice trailed and her cheeks turned a bit red. "My place isn't overly far. Less than a mile." She pointed to where her car was and headed toward it. Once inside, she started it up and pulled out of her parking space. When she saw both Taka and Kevin ready to follow her in their respective vehicles, she began driving to her complex.

The drive to Sunny Hill Apartment Complex was short and sweet. Once there, she parked her car and led both Taka and Kevin up to her apartment so that she could drop off her things and they theirs for the time being. They then could decide who would ultimately drive and where they could go for a night out to just relax and get to know each other a bit more and perhaps talk about what sorts of prospects there were in Sunny Hill.

(Exits to Cassie's Apartment)

331qaeg.jpg

Name: Jessie Johnson
Ring Name/Nickname: Cool Dude
Attire: Tie die t-shirt , ripped jeans with hippie designs painted onto them
Tagging: any

(Friday June 6, 2014; afternoon)

"Cookies yeah man that's what i want. and milk, milk and cookies , cookies and milk yummy yummy for my tummy"
Jessie stumbled around the store looking for some cookies and milk. giving smiles at random people in the store. and singing random songs.

331qaeg.jpg

Name: Jessie Johnson
Ring Name/Nickname: Cool Dude
Attire: Tie die t-shirt , ripped jeans with hippie designs painted onto them
Tagging: any

(Friday June 6, 2014; early evening )

After searching around the store a bit and running into the store owner Dave aka Sweet Leaf and having a few laughs Jessie was on his way out to see if there would be any crazy dancing going on at the fuze box
(Exit to Fuze Box)

244nvo5.jpg

Name:Joseph Ryder Donovan
Ring Name/Nickname:"Destructive" J.R Donovan
Attire:Jeans, White Sleeveless Shirt, Work Boots
Tagging:Murrin, Anyone

261n1py.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:"The Technical Showman" Fearless
Attire:Black and white athletic pants, Fearless logo T-Shirt, Black sneakers
Tagging:Kat, Anyone

(Friday June 6, 2014; Early Evening)

When Jasper and Joseph walked into the store they both looked at the shopping carts then at each other and then to Kat and Murrin, both got a devious smile on their faces then pulled the carts out, they then looked to Kat a Murrin, "Get in the carts" ,they both said at the same time. The smiles on their faces told everyone that they had something fun planned and it involved Murrin and Kat getting into the back of the shopping carts.

Back
Top Bottom