Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hospital

244nvo5.jpg

Name:Joseph Ryder Donovan
Ring Name/Nickname:"Destructive" J.R Donovan
Attire:Jeans, White Sleeveless Shirt, Work Boots
Tagging:Murrin, Anyone

261n1py.jpg

Name:Jasper Donovan
Ring Name/Nickname:"The Technical Showman" Fearless
Attire:Black and white athletic pants, Fearless logo T-Shirt, Black sneakers
Tagging:Kat, Anyone

(Friday June 6, 2014; Afternoon)

When they arrived at the hospital Joseph got out of the car and smiled at Mark and when the man told him to take care of Murrin Joseph nodded, "Of course I will she's in good hands I promise you" ,Joseph told him. He turned and looked to Murrin as Mark drove off and he made his way over to her and held his arm out for her to take he would've gave her his hand but he was holding the coffee, "Shall we head up to see Mike?" ,Joseph asked with a smile.

2cntjz4.jpg

Name: Murrin Owens
Ring Name/Nickname:
Attire: Dark blue skinny jeans, pink short-sleeve knit top, wedged espadrilles.
Tagging: Anyone; Joseph

(Friday June 6, 2014; Later afternoon)

Murrin smiled at Joseph and took hold of his arm. "We shall," she said. "Room 310 Mark said, right?" As they walked in, she stumbled a little, but she tried her best not to act like it bothered her, but her blush was evidence enough that she was embarrassed. As they reached the elevator, she pushed the 'up' button and looked over at Joseph and smiled. "I hope he's doing better than earlier."

244nvo5.jpg

261n1py.jpg

As they walked to the elevator Joseph noticed Murrin stumble a bit but it seemed not to bother her as much as before. When she said that she hoped Mike was doing better then he was before Joseph nodded in agreement, "I hope so too no one deserves the treatment he got today" ,Joseph stated. When they got to the room Joseph knocked lightly and waited until someone told them to come in, after a few moments Jasper motioned for them to come in. As Joseph walked in he handed Jasper the coffee, "I got you a coffee I hope it's alright" ,Joseph stated. Jasper took the cup, "Thanks" ,he stated giving Joseph a smile.

2w3rmzl.jpg

Name: Katherine Jennings
Ring Name/Nickname: Kat
Attire: Shorts, t-shirt, sneakers
Tagging: Jasper, Jade, Mike, Paul, Joseph, Murrin

2cntjz4.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:
Tagging: Joseph, Jasper, Jade, Mike, Paul, Kat

Kat smiled at both Joseph and Murrin when she saw them enter the room. "Hi," she said softly, giving them a wave. She watched Joseph hand Jasper an iced coffee and smiled a bit more. She thought it was nice that he'd gotten the drink for him.

Murrin stayed close to Joseph as they entered the room. She still felt a bit out of place with everyone seeing as they all either knew each other or were related in some way. And then there was the fact that everyone in the room was beautiful and athletic while she... she just was not. She looked over at Joseph, still holding onto his arm, and then over at Mike. "I hope you're feeling better, Mike," she said softly giving the man a smile. "We wanted to say hello before dinner."

244nvo5.jpg

261n1py.jpg

Jasper took a sip of his coffee that Joseph had brought him and looked to the man, "It's just right thank you again" ,Jasper stated. Joseph was glad that Jasper was happy with what he ordered, when Kat said hi Joseph said it back giving the woman a friendly smile. Mike opened his eyes slightly to see Murrin and smiled, "Oh I'm gonna be fine I'm feeling a lot better I owe you guys and your brother for all the help as soon as the bar gets fixed up you can drink free for a few nights" ,Mike began. "I'm gonna get some sleep now guys they got me all drugged up and it's making me fucking tired". Anyone that knew Mike knew he hated drugs even if they were to help him so naturally he was a bit cranky about being given them for his pain but he wasn't going to complain too much seeing as they were easing the pain that he had.

"Alright Mike we'll be back early tomorrow morning and if we can we'll bring you some breakfast" ,Jasper stated placing a very gentle hand on Mike's shoulder. He then looked at Joseph and Murrin we all owe you guys and Mark for helping Mike out if yous hadn't found him who knows what would've happened".

2w3rmzl.jpg

2cntjz4.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:

Murrin blushed and smiled. "We're just glad you're all right," she said. She then looked to Joseph and moved a bit closer to him.

Kat looked up at Jasper and whispered, "We should probably go. We'll stop by tomorrow morning. Let's let him rest before he throws us out." She giggled softly. She then looked at both Joseph and Murrin and smiled and then over at Mike. "We'll see you tomorrow, Mike."

Murrin nodded and looked at Joseph. "I guess we're going now?" she asked nervously. She bit down on her lip for a moment. "I do hope it's all right I'm tagging along," she whispered so only he could hear. Looking at him with a hopeful expression, she waited for him to lead the way and hoping she didn't trip or fall on their way to the car.

244nvo5.jpg

261n1py.jpg

Jasper nodded at Kat's statement, "Yeah we probably should before he gets cranky" ,Jasper stated jokingly. Paul looked at everyone in the room, "We'll take my car to the diner then I can drop you all off and the spark plug or whatever that club is called" ,Paul stated with a small laugh. His little joke made Mike chuckle a bit, "Shut up Paul you're gonna make my ribs hurt more ya jerk" ,Mike stated with his eyes still closed.

Joseph nodded at Murrin's question and gave her a smile, "Yeah we're going and of course it's alright you're coming along" ,he told her quietly in response. He moved even closer to her to let her know he was there for support if she needed him Joseph could tell that Murrin tended to stumble quite often and he wanted to help her out so that she would feel comfortable.

After a little bit Paul led the way out of the room and motioned for everyone to follow him to the car.

(Exit to Late Night Diner)

2w3rmzl.jpg

2cntjz4.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:

Kat waved good bye to Mike and then held Jasper's hand as they walked out of the room. Murrin stayed close to Joseph, blushing and smiling that he was kind enough to hold onto her to help keep her steadier on her feet. It meant a lot to her that he was doing such little things for her. She then waved good bye to Mike and soon was following everyone to where Paul had parked his car so that they could head to dinner.

(Exits to the Late Night Diner)

Back
Top Bottom