Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hospital

AlphaWolfQuin

Pulsar
28b8k8h.jpg

Hospital
For Major Injuries

35ap4wi.jpg

Name:Jade Riley
Ring Name/Nickname:Jade Sabre
Attire:Black athletic pants, Black Running shoes, Black tank top
Tagging:Anyone

(Friday June 6, 2014; Afternoon)

When Jade got to the hospital she stood by the entrance where the ambulance would pull up and began to wait. She was shaking a bit and pacing back and forth as she waited patiently for her father to show up she hoped that he was seriously injured or someone was going to get the beating of their life. Well someone was already gonna get the beating of their life as soon as Julia told Jade who did it she had every intention of finding them and kicking their ass.

348ot39.jpg

Name:Paul Donovan
Tagging: Joseph, Anyone

23kemc3.jpg

Name:Kevin Nash
Ring Name/Nickname:"Big Daddy Cool" Diesel
Attire:Black Athletic Pants, Black Tank Top, Black Sneakers

When Paul got to the hospital he parked the car in the lot and got out as did Kevin, they both immediately spotted Jade pacing back and forth in front of the place. Kevin made his way over to the young woman as quick as possible and wrapped his arms around her, "Don't worry hunny your dad's gonna be alright he should be here any minute now just stay calm and we'll get to the bottom of this" ,Kevin told her in a reassuring tone.

Taylor6.jpg

Name:Julia summers
Attire:A white tank top with purple flowers and blue jeans with black sneakers
Tagging kevin ,paul walker,Rayon walker
(friday june 6th 2014 early afternoon)
Julia got out of the car and walked over to Jade and said "sorry for what happened if i had not gone to the pub this would not have happened your dad would have been alright but i had no idea my cousin could be so cruel". she just fell to the ground in tears and put her head in her hands and said " if you want to hit me for being so stupid go ahead and do not worry this wont happen again cause i wont be seen around you are your family if i stay put in my locker room like what my dad once unless i'm with Ryan then i will just stay there for i do not want to be hanging with my cousin".

35ap4wi.jpg

"Relax Julia I'm not mad at you nor do I intend to hit you Ryan on the other hand is fucking dead as soon as my father gets here and I know that he's alright I'm gonna kill Ryan" ,Jade stated in response to Julia. Jade was fuming and wanted nothing more then to grab Ryan by the back of the head and slam it into a brick wall repeatedly. "As for you staying in your locker room fuck that shit if Ryan or your dad wants to disagree then they can come see me". Jade was in complete combat mode and was ready to take down an army if she had too her father was her world and she wouldn't stand for anyone hurting him.

Julia wiped her eyes and was now claming down and said "okay i will keep hanging with you for your nice and i like you and i hope your dad is going to be alright and if i see Ryan later i will let him have it i still can't believe he and his lackeys would do such a think for he was not alone but he was the one who started the shit at the pub." she turned to Kevin and said in a quite voice "you want my number i thought if you wanted we could chat over phone and i was thinking maybe of becoming a member of your gym". she blushed she did not know how the man was going to react to her when she offered him her number.

2q3owfq.jpg

Name: Mark Owens
Short Description: Older fraternal twin brother to Murrin Owens, protective of his sister, kind, fun, fan of wrestling, works at the hospital as a patient transporter.
Tagging: Mike, Jade, Kevin, Paul, Julia

(Friday June 6, 2014; Later afternoon)

As soon as the ambulance pulled up and the EMTs began wheeling Mike out, Mark darted out of the vehicle and was right by Mike's side. "We're going inside, Mike. You'll be with your daughter soon. She was called so she should be on her way if she's not already here waiting for you." He kept his voice calm and soothing, almost cheerful to try and keep Mike's spirits high. Once inside the building, he gave one of the EMTs a pat on the back and a nod. He knew where they'd be wheeling Mike and that would be radiology. They'd want to get a a look at his ribs and then it would be off to OR to get stitched up by the general surgeon. He looked at the one EMT that remained behind to fill out a few forms. "Any idea when they'll have a room ready for him?" he asked. The EMT shook his head and Mark let out a sigh. It would probably be a couple of hours so in the mean time, he figured he should let the receptionist know he was there for Mike and then see if his friends and family were in the waiting room. When he got to the waiting room he saw everyone there already and raked a hand through his hair and walked over to everyone. "Hey," he said. "Wish I was seeing you all once again under better circumstances." He frowned and then turned toward Jade. "But your father is stable, he'll be fine. He's going to get his ribs checked I think a couple are either fractured or broken. And he's going to need some stitches in his leg and arm. He's also suffered a concussion. He'll need some rest for a while for sure."

35ap4wi.jpg

Jade listened as Mark spoke she was glad he had been there for her father and she would have to do something nice for him and his sister later on. She looked at Mark after he was finished speaking, "When he's all set and comfortable tell him I will be right back hell I may even be back before he's all fixed up but anyway here's my number call me if anything happens with him, Julia, Kevin, Paul I'll be back there's something I need to take care of really quick" ,Jade stated before turning and walking out the door.

After texting a few people she found out where Ryan was and she didn't give a flying fuck that he was currently in a meeting with the boss he had hurt her family and shit got personal and she was going to teach him a lesson.

(Exit to Boss' Office)

261n1py.jpg

Name:Jasper Donovan
Ring Name/Nickname:"The Technical Showman" Fearless
Attire:Black and white athletic pants, Fearless logo T-Shirt, Black sneakers
Tagging:Kat, Anyone

35ap4wi.jpg

When they got to the hospital they asked where Mike was and he had gotten a room already and was resting up. Jade led the way to the room and seen that Paul and Kevin were there already sitting next to her father who was looking around a bit. She could tell he was tired and worn out from what had happened and not to mention they probably had him on a bunch of pain killers at the moment so he was probably a little out of it from that.

"Daddy you should get some rest you look exhausted" ,Jade stated as she walked over to Mike.

"Well I can get some rest now I just wanted to see ya Jade that fucker Ryan sure gave me a beating I'm buying that damn shotgun to put behind the bar I can't fucking deal with that idiot and his buddies anymore next time one of 'em comes in my bar I'm gonna shoot them" ,Mike stated making both Jade and Jasper laugh. The two knew he was dead serious about the gun though and they weren't going to argue with him about it. Mike turned his head and closed his eyes and was soon sleeping something the man seemed to need even if it were only for a little bit.

2w3rmzl.jpg

Name: Katherine Jennings
Ring Name/Nickname: Kat
Attire: Shorts, t-shirt, sneakers
Tagging: Jasper, Jade, Mike

Kat stayed close to Jasper and Jade as she walked into Mike's room. She felt terribly when she saw him and angry at what had happened. It was awful what Ryan had done, inexcusable. She hoped that Jasper taught him a lesson at the show the following day. Seeing Mike this way, he definitely deserved it and then some.

2q3owfq.jpg

Short Description: Older fraternal twin brother to Murrin Owens, protective of his sister, kind, fun, fan of wrestling, works at the hospital as a patient transporter.
Tagging: Jasper, Jade, Mike, Kat

Mark walked up the corridor to the room he'd learned was Mike's. When he got there, he hesitantly knocked on the door and peeked inside. He gave everyone a wave and smiled. "Just wanted to stop in and say hello and see how the patient was doing," he said. "My sister will be picking me up in a little while, but I wanted to stop in and check on everyone before I went to wait for her." Of course, Mark knew he had a bit of a wait. If things went as he'd hoped, his sister was enjoying herself for the first time... ever. And that meant he probably had an hour to kill before she'd be by to get him or drop off the car for him since he remembered hearing Joseph mention that he might try to get her to go to dinner with him as well. He hoped that worked out. His sister needed that... needed someone genuine to actually show they cared and showed interest. It was worth it all to see that. But no matter, he'd see everyone later and then he could finally let loose and relax. "So, everyone all right?" he asked still smiling.

Taylor6.jpg

Julia had called a cab and left the hospital not bothering everyone seeing that they was all worried about mike and she could not dare to look in on him with out feeling this was her fault even thou she knew Jade would take it out on Ryan . She decided to confront Rayon herself and even her father she know she could see him at her locker all she had to do was call him. she told the cab to take her to the hotel.
(exit to the hotel)

261n1py.jpg

35ap4wi.jpg

348ot39.jpg

23kemc3.jpg

When Mark walked into the room Jade looked over and smiled a bit and when he asked if everyone was alright she nodded, "Yeah we're all alright thanks to you I am grateful for what you did for my father and if there's anything you need don't hesitate to ask" ,Jade stated. Jasper nodded in agreement, "Yeah I agree anything you want you got it just say the word" ,he stated. The two were grateful that Mark found Mike because if he hadn't the man could've died and that would've hurt everyone close to him very deeply.

Kevin looked to Julia and took her number he then wrote his down and gave it to her as well, "Don't be afraid to call me and if you want to come work out at the gym feel free too alright your cousin and his pals don't have the balls to fuck with me" ,Kevin told her with a smile. He wasn't going to let her get pushed around by her own family and if he had to he was going to give them all a piece of his mind.

Paul looked to Jasper and Kat, "We should probably get going in a little while to get to dinner but if you guys want we can come back later on to see how Mike is doing" ,he stated. Mike grumbled a bit then opened one eye, "No need just come back tomorrow guys I'll probably be asleep by the time you come back anyway" ,Mike stated. Jade looked at him and was about to say something when he put his hand up as much as he could to shush her, "I don't wanna hear it I know you all usually got to that club on Friday nights so go I'll be fine and you can call me to check in damnit, if I see any of you in here before tomorrow morning when I get better I'm gonna kick some ass" ,Mike continued before closing his eyes again. It was typical of Mike to do he always wanted people to have fun and he hated when people worried about him and he wasn't going to let the incident that happened earlier ruin any plans they all had prior to.

Taylor6.jpg

A cab arrived at the hospital and Julia still looking she could use a nice shower for her eyes were red and puffy her hair a mess and her cloths had dried blood stains on them from when she tried to help mike earlier. Julia stepped out of the cab and made her way over to the nurse station to find out what room mike was in for she left once the emt brought him and did not see what room they put him in. she made her way down the hall way watching her feet fighting the tears. she opened the door a crack and peeped in saying "mike its Julia can i come in ". she was ready to make a get away when she looked over at kevin with a weak smile and fear written all over her face.

23kemc3.jpg

Kevin motioned for her to come in and Mike with his eyes closed told her too, "Don't you think for a second that I'm upset with you Julia get in here and visit for a few seconds before I pass out" ,Mike stated. Kevin laughed a bit, "See I told ya he wasn't mad now come say hi to him before he makes us all leave" ,Kevin told her.

Taylor6.jpg

Julia made a weak attempt at smiling and walked in blushing. she found a seat by kevin and mike and said "sorry mike Ryan did this to you i wish i had stopped him and I hope you make a quick recovery cause your the only one that can make my strawberry wine cooler the way i like it and if its okay with you mike i like to help with the cost for the repairs to on Ryan's behalf". she then turned to kevin "you know i think i'm losing family over what Ryan did cause he told his dad this was all my fault and his dad told me to hang with people like them and not like you guys but how can i be with people so cruel to beat up mike when all he did was his job. " she turned back to mike and put her hand on his arm fighting back more tears she was so angry and sad all at the same time she was lost on what to do over the events that took place.

23kemc3.jpg

Kevin watched as Julia sat down and he shook his head when she apologized, he knew it wasn't her fault and she shouldn't feel that it was at all Ryan and his buddy were the ones that did it and they should be the ones feeling sorry for it. Mike looked at Julia, "Stop apologizing for what others have done it's not your fault that Ryan is an arrogant prick who likes to pick on people who can't defend themselves" ,Mike stated. He too knew all to well how Ryan and his family were and he didn't blame Julia for anything at all.

2w3rmzl.jpg

Tagging: Jasper, Jade, Mike, Kevin, Julia, Paul

Kat nodded and leaned against Jasper. "It is getting close to dinner time. Maybe we should get in touch with Joseph and make sure he's at the gym so he knows to expect us soon," she said. She then turned toward everyone and smiled. "We'll see you all later and Mike, please feel better and take care. We'll see you tomorrow."

2q3owfq.jpg

Tagging: Jasper, Jade, Mike, Kat, Kevin, Julia, Paul

When Mark heard people talk about leaving and dinners, he knew that was his cue to duck out. He smiled at everyone and waved. "Well, I should get going as well. My sister will be by soon with the car. I'll see everyone later. Take care Mike. I'll drop in to check on you tomorrow as well," he said. "Bye."

Taylor6.jpg

(friday june 6th 2014 later afternoon)
Julia smiled and nodded her head saying "I wish they was not family but they are nothing i can do about that but I wont let them tell who i can and cannot hang with even if it means i will end up with no family at least i will have you all as friends so i wont be alone". Julia looked to Kevin and said "right when its all said and done i can still hang with you and the rest i feel like I'm losing everyone i know just by trying to be nice that is all i was doing just being nice to Ethan and jasper and Jade and Kat the new girl i meet and even Ethan's girl Lilly". she looked down on the floor and said in a quite voice "now i feel more alone then ever just cause my family is trying to control who i hang with at lest you all do not have family like i do".

261n1py.jpg

35ap4wi.jpg

348ot39.jpg

23kemc3.jpg

Jasper put his arm around Kat as she leaned against him when she mentioned calling Joseph he nodded then pulled out his phone and asked his father for Joseph's number. After Paul gave Jasper Joseph's number Jasper dialed it and waited for the man to pick up, when he finally did Jasper figured out where he was and then hung up. "He's at the Daily Grind with Mark's sister they're having coffee and tea do you guys wanna meet them there then have Murrin drop off the car?" ,Jasper asked everyone.

Mike looked to everyone, "Alright everyone get the fuck outta here and go have some fun I'm gonna get some rest I'll see you all tomorrw" ,Mike stated he smiled at Jade to let her know he would be alright. Jade kissed her father on the forehead before exiting the room.

"You can hang out with whoever you want to Julia you're a grown woman not a child so if you want to hang out with us crazy people then you do so" ,Kevin told her. He gave her a smile to make her feel a little better.

Taylor6.jpg

Julia blushed and said "well i do so i will but um can I I um hang with you right now Kevin ". she manged to ask thou blushing and stuttering for she wanted to be with kevin right now and if it meet hanging with the others too the more happier she would be but she wanted to get to know kevin as well she knew she was going to keep hanging with jasper and Ethen and Jade.

23kemc3.jpg

Kevin nodded his head, "Yeah we can hang out I'm gonna head back to the gym I'm not too into the club scene normally you're more then welcome to join me" ,Kevin told Julia in response. He looked to everyone and said his good bye's before motioning for Julia to follow him as he made his way out of the room.

(Exit to Sunny Hill Gym/Hard Knocks Wrestling School)

Taylor6.jpg

Julia smiled and said "alright to the gym then ". she followed Kevin out to the gym .
(exit to the sunny hill gym and hard knocks school)

2w3rmzl.jpg

Tagging: Jasper, Jade, Mike, Paul, Mark

Kat nodded and smiled. "I'm fine with whatever is easiest for everyone. So ask Joseph what he'd prefer and I say we go with that," she suggest, nuzzling against Jasper a little.

2q3owfq.jpg

Tagging: Jasper, Jade, Mike, Kat, Paul

Mark hung back a bit, not wanting to intrude. But he stayed around just long enough to hear what the word would be given that his sister was still with Joseph and everyone was working out plans to meet up with the guy. He hoped that his sister would end up with them all, that was his plan after Joseph had suggested it earlier. But that was out of everyone's control and he could only hope there. Regardless, he was glad to know the guy seemed to want Murrin around and the fact that they were together at that moment made him happy. He'd definitely have to get details from her later on and find out what she was thinking and feeling, though he already had a pretty good idea.

261n1py.jpg

Jasper texted Joseph to see what he wanted to do and when he received the text back he looked at Mark, "Joseph wants to know if it's ok that Murrin comes with us to dinner" ,Jasper stated. He laughed a little then looked at Kat, "I hope you don't mind hun" ,he stated before returning his attention to Mark, "I don't mind he said that they would drop your car off here before going to the diner".

2w3rmzl.jpg

Tagging: Jasper, Jade, Mike, Paul, Mark

2cntjz4.jpg

Name: Murrin Owens
Ring Name/Nickname:
Attire: Dark blue skinny jeans, pink short-sleeve knit top, wedged espadrilles.
Tagging: Anyone; Joseph

2q3owfq.jpg

Tagging: Jasper, Jade, Mike, Kat, Paul

Kat smiled. "I don't mind at all. Murrin is more than welcome far as I'm concerned," she said. "Besides, I wouldn't mind some female company at dinner given I'll be surrounded by so many men," she added with a giggle. "It'll be nice." She looked over at Mark, who was hanging back a bit and gave him a smile. Mark grinned back at her.

"That's kind of you all to take her to dinner with you," Mark said. "I'm sure she'll enjoy herself quite a bit." He gave both Kat and Jasper a smile. He then nodded at Paul in thanks. "I'm sure she and Joseph will be by soon with the car so I should probably head down to the first floor so I can get my car," he added with a laugh. "I can have them meet you up here, if you like since I'm not sure where you've parked your cars. Plus they can then say a quick hello to Mike before going to dinner." He grinned once again. "Anyway, I'll see you all later at the Fuze Box. Take care everyone. And I'll see you tomorrow, Mike." At that, he waved good bye and headed downstairs to meet up with Murrin.

Murrin pulled up in his car almost exactly when Mark got to the main door, his grin quite broad when he saw her with Joseph. Murrin just blushed. "Sorry to keep you waiting," she said. Mark just shook his head in protest, still grinning, as he made his way over and opened the door for her, helping her out so that she wouldn't stumble overly much.

"Everyone is still upstairs with Mike, but you should hurry if you want to say a quick hello. They're going to be heading down very soon. Third floor. Room 310," Mark said. He gave Murrin a hug and then looked to Joseph. "Take care of her. I'm counting on you," he said with a smile. "And enjoy dinner, both of you. I'll see you guys later at the Fuze Box." At that, he got into his car and waved good bye, driving home so that he could rest a bit before heading out for the night with his sister and their new friends. He was quite happy as he drove... happy to see his sister smiling for the first time in a long time.

(Mark exits to Mark and Murrin's Loft Apartment)

Back
Top Bottom