Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alliance Wrestling Outlaw's League (A.W.O.L)

I'm actually thinking of working with a baby face manager. My character is from Japan and even though he speaks good English, it is still beneficial for him to have someone that will take care of his career in the U.S.

I'm just oozing with ideas. We should have something like a "wanted" thread. lol.

NPC = non-player character (or a non-MAIN character). So, you'll use them as a recurring character, but they won't be your focus character(s), if that makes any sense. And only YOU control them.

Gotcha. So they are similar to the video game NPCs. Thanks!

As for my manager (If ever) Hopefully, she's not a NPC. Yes, a she. Reminiscent of Miss Elizabeth or Sunny. Haha.

Miss Elizabeth managed Hulk Hogan and Macho Man back in the 80s. Usual roles is to either rally the crowd when the wrestler is getting squashed or be a damsel in distress so that the crowd goes ape when the wrestler saves her from the heels(Villains in wrestling terms)

Hahaha. By the way, Cassie is still at the shopping center right? May I jump in on the scene? Looks like a good starting location for me as opposed to my initial ideas.

Just a quick question. I've seen The Fuze Box. Is it the type of bar where rock bands play? I'm thinking of creating another character. A wrestling fan this time.

By the way, welcome aboard Shani.

Back
Top Bottom