Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Castle Grounds

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name:Chadwick Zachary Braeden
Blood Type:Pure
Wand:Ivy, 12 inches, pliable and swishy, Core: Eyelash of a Siren
Broom:N/A
Attire:Black Jeans, Black Sleeveless Shirt, Combat Boots
Travel:N/A
Tagging:Norah

(After Dinner & Detention)
When Norah touched Chadwick's cheek he leaned into her touch then brought his hand up and placed it on top of Norah's, "I mean every word of it Norah you make everything better for me" ,he stated before kissing her hand. "You give me feelings I didn't think existed like love and happiness I'm so glad we met and that you feel the way you do about me nobody has ever looked at me the way you do and I thank you for seeing past all my flaws" ,Chadwick stated. Normally people seen him as nothing more then a heartless, emotionless person that didn't care about anything but Norah seen something different and that's how Chadwick knew he had found the woman he wanted to be with forever.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: Norah Ellen Walker
House/Year: Gryffindor/2nd year
Blood Type: Muggle-born
Wand: Elm, 9 inches, Dragon Heartstring, Supple
Broom: Doesn't have one.
Attire: Gryffindor uniform.
Location: Castle Grounds, outskirts of The Haunted Forest (opposite side of Holly Johnson's hut)
Travel: Heading toward the outskirts of The Haunted Forest
Tagging: Chadwick

(After dinner and detention.)

Norah blushed a bit, feeling so very special as Chadwick spoke to her. It meant so much to her that she'd touched him in these ways, that she'd impacted him as she had. He deserved love and happiness and she wanted to give him that more than anything. And the fact that he loved her back and wanted to share his time and love with her... that was all she could ever hope for. "You deserve all of that, Chadwick. I'm just glad that I can give all of it to you." She smiled at him and kissed him. Setting down her empty glass, she crawled into his lap. "I wish I could give you more," she said.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Chadwick listened as Norah spoke and when she was finished he kissed her then looked into her eyes, "You give me enough Norah by just being yourself around me I couldn't possibly ask for more" ,he told her. Chadwick leaned into Norah and kissed her passionately pulling her body into his as he did so. He loved every single thing about the young woman and he wanted to give her the world and then some, she was his and he was hers and he intended to be for as long as she would allow him to be.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Location: Castle Grounds, outskirts of The Haunted Forest (opposite side of Holly Johnson's hut)

Norah smiled and nuzzled Chadwick, loving the way he held her and how the heat of his body kept her warm. When he kissed her, her body went all but limp in his arms, molding to him so perfectly... the missing piece of the puzzle that had finally found its mate. "Mmm... I... I think I'd like to apparate back to your room now," she giggled a bit breathlessly when she finally broke the kiss. She then leaned toward him and nipped at his chin a little and made her way up along his jawline until she was gently nibbling on his ear.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

A smile came across Chadwick's face when Norah told him she wanted to apparate back to his room, he sighed and bit his bottom lip as she nipped at his chin and made her way up his jawline then nibbled his ear. "Hmm I agree with you I think I'd like to apparate back to my room as well" ,Chadwick stated softly. He then stood up and pulled Norah to her feet before waving his wand to clean up the blanket and glasses. He then grabbed a hold of Norah and smiled, "Clear your mind" ,he stated before apparating.

(Exit to Breaden's Quarters)

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah was more than ready to apparate to Chadwick's quarters. The evening was going so perfectly and now she really wanted to be alone with him. After he'd made sure everything was cleaned up and told her to clear her mind, she did so without hesitation. And with a pop, they apparated off the castle grounds.

(Exits to Braeden's Quarters)

Back
Top Bottom