Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Castle Grounds

darkangel76

.:The Vampiric Fae:.
Supporter
1zxv0pc.jpg

CASTLE GROUNDS

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: Norah Ellen Walker
House/Year: Gryffindor/2nd year
Blood Type: Muggle-born
Wand: Elm, 9 inches, Dragon Heartstring, Supple
Broom: Doesn't have one.
Attire: Gryffindor uniform.
Travel: Not Applicable
Tagging: Chadwick

(After dinner and detention.)

Norah took a deep breath as she stepped outside. Looking over to Chadwick she giggled a bit. "Such a beautiful night. I'm glad I'm spending it with you," she said. "So, where should we walk to first?" she then asked. "Maybe across the pitch and near the forest? But not too close. It gives me the creeps." She shivered knowing the rules of the forest and the nasties that lurked there. She also knew of the protective barrier charm surrounding it.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name:Chadwick Zachary Braeden
Blood Type:Pure
Wand:Ivy, 12 inches, pliable and swishy, Core: Eyelash of a Siren
Broom:N/A
Attire:Black Jeans, Black Sleeveless Shirt, Combat Boots
Travel:N/A
Tagging:Norah, Ryan, Nicko, Katy, Holly

(After Dinner)
When they got outside Chadwick took a deep breath of fresh air it indeed was a beautiful night and he was glad he was spending it with Norah. "I like that idea maybe we can find a place to lay down and look up at the stars for a while as we walk" ,Chadwick suggested. "I can summon up a blanket and a bottle of wine and we can just relax you me and the night sky what do you think"? He asked. Chadwick wasn't used to being romantic but he wanted to try for Norah she deserved all of his love and attention and he wanted to shower her with it no matter how cheesy it was.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Travel: Heading toward the outskirts of The Haunted Forest

Norah nodded liking Chadwick's idea very much. "That sounds fantastic," she said giving him a smile. "The idea of enjoying the night outdoors like that with you sounds absolutely perfect to me." Glancing about to make sure no one was looking, she took a hold of his hand and giggled a bit. Already she was enjoying herself and the night was only just getting started.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

(After Dinner & Detention)
Chadwick smiled at Norah's response he was glad she liked his idea and when she grabbed his hand he accepted it and held her hand as they continued to walk. "So where do you think we should go to relax? Where can we be alone"? Chadwick asked her. He was already enjoying himself just walking around the grounds the fact that he was with Norah was enough for him to be happy.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah smiled. "I think by the Haunted Forest should be all right," she said, shivering just a bit as she did so. "No one likes to venture there, especially at night. Well, there are a few. But only a very select few and they stick to the one side over near Professor Johnson's hut." She bit down on her lip, happy to know this information. The forest was haunted and filled with nasty creatures, the most abundant being the Lost Souls. As such, very few ever went into the forest especially at night when the Lost Souls were in the greatest numbers. So, as long as they stayed away from Holly's hut and on the protected side of the barrier, there was no way they'd be bothered.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

"Alright as long as you say it's safe I'll trust it" ,Chadwick stated with a smile. When they got to a place where Chadwick believed they would be left alone he pulled out his wand and summoned a blanket along with a bottle of red wine and two glasses. After that he turned to Norah and ran his finger down her jawline then leaned in and kissed her deeply his arms wrapping around her as he did so. When he broke the kiss he looked into her eyes and smiled, "Shall we"? He asked as he sat down on the blanket grabbing the bottle of wine and pouring some wine into each glass, he then held one of the glasses out for Norah to grab.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Location: Castle Grounds, outskirts of The Haunted Forest (opposite side of Holly Johnson's hut)

Norah let out a tiny sigh the moment Chadwick kissed her, her body responding and molding to his as he held her. It was just so wonderful to be with him after being apart all day, having to pretend there was nothing between them. It had been a hell unlike anything she'd ever known. When he pulled away, she whimpered softly and smiled up at him. She giggled a bit at the sight of the wine, loving the idea of such a romantic gesture. "We shall," she said, happily taking the glass he handed her and taking a tiny sip. "Mmm... delicious."

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Tagging:Norah

Chadwick took a sip of his wine and nodded, "It is indeed delicious" ,he stated as he looked into Norah's eyes. "I'm so glad we could be together out here on such a beautiful night I couldn't ask for anything more perfect then this" ,Chadwick told her. It was clear that the man loved Norah and only Norah in his eyes meeting her and falling in love with her were the greatest things to ever happen in his life. "Maybe we can spend the night together again if you think it'll be safe that is" ,Chadwick suggested.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Location: Castle Grounds, outskirts of The Haunted Forest (opposite side of Holly Johnson's hut)

Norah nodded and smiled, the love she held for Chadwick evident in her eyes as she looked up at him. "Me too. It's been so hard... all day, just..." She leaned up against him, wanting to feel his warmth, the planes of his body. Anything and everything that assured her that he was really there in that moment. Smiling a bit more, she let out a sigh of contentment. "I'd like that, Chadwick. I'd like that very much. I think we can manage something."

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

"It's been just as hard for me Norah all day every time I seen you I just wanted to hold you in my arms and kiss you" ,Chadwick said in response to Norah's statement. When she leaned up against him he smiled loving the feeling of her body pressed up against his, the sweet smell that came off of her, the beat of her heart, Chadwick loved every little thing about her. Another smile came across his face when she agreed to spend the night with him saying they could manage something. "Well I do have my own quarters now after we finish here we can apparate straight there, you can take a shower and maybe I'll hop in with you if you'll allow me that is then we can do whatever you like after that" ,Chadwick suggested.

23kemfm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: Cecilie Marie Forrester
House/Year: Gryffindor/1st year
Wand: Hawthorn, 9.5 inches, Phoenix Tail Feather, Springy
Broom: Doesn't have one
Attire: Dark blue skinny jeans, fitted green knit top, sneakers.
Location: Castle Grounds, sitting on the front steps of the castle.
Tagging: Anyone

(After dinner.)

When Cecilie opened the doors to the castle, she smiled and stretched and decided to just sit and take in the beauty of the surroundings for a moment. She was just in total awe of how beautiful everything was. And so happy to be away from her foster family. As she sat there by herself, she hoped her time at the school would prove to be good and that she'd somehow find a way to fit in. She knew she was quirky and a bit... different. Just then, she smiled and put her hand in her pocket and pulled out her pet sand boa. "Hey, Cinnamon," she said softly to the pretty snake. "We're here, can you believe it? We got away... for now."

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah smiled when Chadwick told her just how hard it had been for him. Though she didn't wish him any grief or pain, it was nice to hear that being apart from her had been hard nonetheless. It just made her feel loved and needed, though it also made her long for the day when they could be open and public about their feelings for each other. More than anything she wanted to shout it out for the world to hear. "Your own quarters?" Norah then asked, though her question had been more rhetorical. It made sense that he had a place on campus rather than off, given he was from the states and technically only staying for teaching purposes, it wouldn't make sense for him to buy residence in England. "That would be lovely, Chadwick. I'd like that. All of that," she said with a smile, moving to hug him once again. "I love you and can't think of a better way to end my day."

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Name:Ryan Thomas Sullivan
House/Year:3rd Year/Slytherin
Blood Type:Full
Wand:15 inches, ivy and dragon blood
Attire:Dark Blue Jeans, Blue Button Up T-Shirt, Black Converse Sneakers
Tagging:Nicko, Katy

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Name: Nickolai Dominique, Nicko
House/Year:1st year/Slytherin
Blood Type:Pure Blood
Wand: Willow, 10 and a quarter inches, flexible.Veela Hair Core
Broom: Don't have one
Attire:Black Jeans, Black Tank Top, Black Sneakers
Tagging:Ryan, Katy

(After Dinner and Detention)
When Ryan opened the door he jumped a little in surprise, he hadn't expected someone to be sitting on the steps when he walked out. Nicko snickered when he noticed Ryan jump, "Jeez Ryan you act as if you just seen a ghost" ,Nicko said teasingly. Ryan's cheeks turned a little red and he gave Nicko a look, "Oh and the sense of humor finally comes out" ,Ryan joked with a small laugh. It was the first time he heard Nicko crack a joke and it was quite amusing. "I jumped because there is someone out here and I did not expect it thank you" ,Ryan began. He then turned to look at the young woman, "Hello my name is Ryan Sullivan and these are my friends Nicko and Katy, you must be new here for I don't believe I have seen you around before" ,Ryan stated. He extended his hand so that the young woman could shake it if she chose to.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Chadwick smiled when Norah agreed to come back to his quarters for the night he was definitely going to make sure she had a great night. When she hugged him he hugged her back sighing with content, "I love you too Norah and I can't think of a better way to end my day either" ,Chadwick said in response. "There's something I want to talk with you about tonight as well don't worry it's nothing bad just want to make an offer" ,Chadwick stated right before smiling at her.

23kemfm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Tagging: Ryan, Nicko, Katy

(After dinner.)

Cecilie gasped softly and immediately turned around. Scrambling to her feet, she stood up, her snake wrapping about her left wrist. She pet the delicate creature and smiled at the group that stood before her, though her heart was pounding as she'd been somewhat startled by the group's arrival. "Hi, yeah. I'm new. My name is Cecilie Forrester. Got placed in Gryffindor," she began. "I only just got here too. From the states actually." She blushed a bit and looked down at her feet. Looking back up, she noticed that the guy who'd introduced himself as Ryan had extended his hand. Giving him a smile and making eye contact with him, she placed her hand in his and shook it. "And nice to meet you, Ryan." She then looked at the snake about her wrist. "This is Cinnamon. My sand boa. I hope you don't mind snakes," she said with a soft giggle.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah looked up into Chadwick's eyes. She was curious as to what he wanted to talk to her about, what sort of offer he had for her. "All right," she said nodding, hugging and nuzzling him a bit more. "You have my curiosity piqued now though." When she pulled away, her smile lit up her entire face and her eyes were full of life and love. Just then she took another sip of wine and then glanced up at the stars. The sky was very clear, the stars twinkling brightly overhead as the moon shone down. "This is just so wonderful." Taking a hold of his hand, she sat down on the blanket so she could finish up her wine with him before they apparated back to his quarters within the castle.

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Tagging:Nicko, Katy, Cecilie

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Tagging:Ryan, Katy, Cecilie

"Oh no actually I'm in house Slytherin as are my friends here so technically we are snakes" ,Ryan said jokingly in response. He gave the young woman a friendly smile when they made eye contact, "It is a pleasure to meet you, we we're just heading to the cove to have some fun before we call it a night would you be interested in coming with us it'll be a good way for you to see some of the places around the castle" ,Ryan continued. Nicko nodded in agreement, "The cove is quite a lovely place" ,Nicko stated shyly as he grabbed Katy's hand.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

"Don't worry I won't keep you waiting for too long as soon as we're safe and sound in my private quarters I'll tell you my offer" ,Chadwick told her after she said her curiosity was piqued. He too took a sip of his wine and looked up at the sky it truly was a beautiful night, perfect and being next to the woman he loved made it even better. "This is wonderful and being with you makes it wonderful in my opinion and the stars are a bonus" ,Chadwick said with a smile.

23kemfm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

(After dinner.)

Cecilie blushed and smiled. "Well now. There we go," she said with a giggle. Looking down at Cinnamon, she brought the snake up to her lips and kissed it. "You are going to have to go away, lovely. Into the pocket for now." Smiling, she placed the snake into the pocket of her top where she knew she'd be safe, comfortable and warm. Looking back up at everyone, she then turned to Ryan. "Sure, I'll go to the cove with all of you. Sounds like a pretty place and I'm up for doing something fun. So, why not." Starting to walk down a few of the steps, she then asked, "So where is the cove and what will we be doing there?"

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah nodded and giggled. She was truly curious, but she knew whatever it was that Chadwick had to offer would be good. She just had to be patient. Besides, it would be worth the wait, she was sure of it. Letting out a happy sigh, she moved to sit closer to him and sipped more on her wine until she finally finished. When done, she leaned against him for several moments, just breathing in his scent along with the night air. It was nice to just take the time to appreciate the moments they were sharing just then, not taking them for granted. Sitting up, she turned to look at him then. "I honestly enjoy every moment with you, Chadwick," she then said with a smile before she leaned toward him to give him a kiss.

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Tagging:Nicko, Katy, Cecilie

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Tagging:Ryan, Katy, Cecilie

Ryan smiled when Cecilie agreed to go, "The Cove is just beyond the cliffside path we'll have a bit of a walk but it's well worth it, when we get there we'll be doing fun stuff it's a surprise" ,Ryan said in response. "Don't worry it's a mystery to us as well" ,Nicko stated. "Well I say we get going follow me" ,Ryan stated as he began to walk off toward the cliffside path. Nicko then followed giving Cecilie a friendly smile to let her know she was safe with them all.

(Exit to Cliffside Path)

23kemfm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

(After dinner.)

Cecilie nodded and giggled a bit when Nicko mentioned that they were all in for a surprise. "Well then, a surprise huh." She then looked over at Ryan. "I'm up for surprises. Sounds good. I'm game." At that, she followed the group toward the path that led to the cove.

(Exits to Cliffside Path)

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

"I enjoy every moment with you too Norah" ,Chadwick said in response. When Norah kissed him he wrapped his arms around her and rubbed her back gently. After he broke the kiss he looked into her eyes, "I love you so much" ,he stated. "No matter how shitty my day is I know it'll always get better because at the end of it all I get to spend time with you" ,he told her.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah smiled and hugged Chadwick even tighter. It made her beyond happy that he saw her as something that would always make his day bright. That was what she wanted more than anything. Looking up into his eyes, she smiled and said, "You have no idea how much it means to me to hear you say that, Chadwick." She gently touched his cheek and began to caress it just a little. "I feel the same about you. And I want to be that for you forever too."

Back
Top Bottom