Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Professor Alexander's Classes Thread

jeanreno.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name:Louis Rene Alexander
Blood Type:full (full, half, Muggle-born)
Wand:11 incch Cyprus with phoenix feather core, The wand is connected to a handle that is almost like that of a handle of a baseball bat
Broom:N/A (if you have one on hand)
Attire:professional business suit with a modication to the jacket to show that he worked there (uniform, nightclothes, recreational clothes, etc)
Location:Ground level corridor (ex. Ravenclaw Common Room, Great Hall, etc)
Travel: (include method - ex. by carriage, train, boat, walking, etc; where traveling to/from)
Tagging: Anyone

Louis listened to the redhead and nodded his head at ther comments about muggles, all of them were rather true, he knew for a fact they were such. It was also good to see the young woman, being vocal, and to know her history or a part of it, that she was muggle born. "Yes, you are most correct, they are different then us, not worse, nor better just different," he said with a nod of his head. "I can understand getting used to this world or theirs takes time. I am sure you will be a great help in class, I am sure your classmates will want o hear you prospective on things as the class moves along," he said with a nod of his head as he then picked up some work, and passed it out. "I want your opinion on muggles, use what you know, either old wise tales or facts from your personal observation. This is your first test, writing skill matters a good bit, but honest does as well. I shouldn't be hard for you, just do your best. At the end of the year you will write a second paper, same subject, now you are free to go, have fun, that is the important thing about being in school. The paper though is due tomorrow."

16lz21v.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Name: Ashley Shannon Palin
House/Year: First, unsorted
Blood Type: Half-blood
Wand: Red Oak, 10 inches, Granian tail hair, supple and flexible
Broom: (if you have one on hand)
Attire: Hogwarts Ravenclaw uniform
Travel: N/A

(just a touch tardy...)

Ashley was so embarrassed, ducking in late for her Muggle Studies Class. It always happened sometimes, but she was going to make certain this was going to be a few and far between thing here at Hogwarts Uni. When he asked about dealing with Muggles, she really felt bad. Riku really was the only totally Muggle-born person she was close to, and she really felt guilty on that. She kept her attention on everything going on in class, noting those who were there who either were Muggle-born or who had more contact and relation to Muggles. She felt another pang of guilt, as her family never really tried to connect to the Muggle side of the family, and now she felt as if she had missed out on some of her history. She was taking the class because of that, and she decided that sometime after the class, she would speak to Alexander about finding out about the Muggles in her family if that were not covered in the class material. She also wrote down anything about what she wanted to ask Emilia and Katy later, as she was very interested in getting to know them better as well.

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Name:Ryan Thomas Sullivan
House/Year:3rd Year/Slytherin
Blood Type:Full
Wand:15 inches, ivy and dragon blood
Broom:N/A
Attire:Slytherin School Uniform
Travel:N/A
Tagging:Anyone

Ryan had been sitting in the classroom in a seat in the very back of the room, he too had come in just a tad bit late and he didn't want to disturb the class by walking through the room to sit up front although he did want to learn more about muggles seeing as he was starting to experience some things in the muggle world. When he seen Ashley he motioned with his eyes for her to take the empty seat next to him so that she could just slide in and not cause anyone's attention to shift from the lesson. His gesture was kind of course and he gave her a smile to let her know that, he also made a small note appear on a piece of parchment that was in front of him letting her know why he had motioned for her to sit next to him. It wasn't super fancy wandless magic but Ryan was proud he knew the little trick it had helped him greatly at certain points when he could not talk to someone directly but wanted to tell them something.

The note read: "I wanted your chances of getting into any trouble to lessen by you taking a seat quietly in the back next to me, don't worry I'm not a creep like some of my other housemates ." Ryan waited to see what Ashley would decide to do and if she caught his gesture.

16lz21v.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Name: Ashley Shannon Palin
House/Year: First, unsorted
Blood Type: Half-blood
Wand: Red Oak, 10 inches, Granian tail hair, supple and flexible
Broom: (if you have one on hand)
Attire: Hogwarts Ravenclaw uniform
Travel: N/A

Ashley smiled at Ryan, her eyes letting him know how much she appreciated what he said with his gesture, eyes, and the note. She nodded as she took the seat, fully know that Ryan was nothing like some of the Slytherin Creeps, and that he was more like Nicko and Katy and even Kurt for that matter. The Slytherin Sixth year was in the class, having seen and approving of what Ryan had done for Ashley.. but he also had seen what had happened in DADA as well. Ashley now was in a much better mood as far as the Muggle Studies class went, and she mouthed a "Thank you" to Ryan. She was seeing by leaps and bounds that the Creeps were clearly a minority even in Slytherin, and it made her more attentive to everything she was seeing and hearing in Professor Alexander's class. Samuel was right at lunch, and she knew right away that Ryan was someone worth getting to know.

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Name:Ryan Thomas Sullivan
House/Year:3rd Year/Slytherin
Blood Type:Full
Wand:15 inches, ivy and dragon blood
Broom:N/A
Attire:Slytherin School Uniform
Travel:N/A
Tagging:Anyone

Ryan was very happy that Ashley had decided to sit with him, he hadn't really gotten the chance to know her yet but he did want to. He knew she was a nice young woman and could see them becoming good friends and from what Nicko had told him about her and the rest of the friends he had made so far at secondary she along with the others were people that he definitely wanted to get to know better. When Ashley mouthed the words 'thank you' Ryan smiled and bowed his head a bit to let her know he appreciated her thanks.

jeanreno.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name:Louis Rene Alexander
Blood Type:full (full, half, Muggle-born)
Wand:11 incch Cyprus with phoenix feather core, The wand is connected to a handle that is almost like that of a handle of a baseball bat
Broom:N/A (if you have one on hand)
Attire:professional business suit with a modication to the jacket to show that he worked there (uniform, nightclothes, recreational clothes, etc)
Location:Ground level corridor (ex. Ravenclaw Common Room, Great Hall, etc)
Travel: (include method - ex. by carriage, train, boat, walking, etc; where traveling to/from)

"Eh bien bonjour, monsieur, madame, je vois que vous êtes arrivé," Louis said stopping his lecture for a moment as he looked at the two of them noticing the note being passed. "I advise showing up earlier, next time," he commented as he walked back and put the assignments on the table of each of the students. "your work, monsieur, madame," he commented as he then turned and walked back to the front of the class. "Well remember that two pages are due tomorrow on the assignment of what you're opinion of muggles is," he said with a calm tone to his voice. "Maintenant, au revoir et avoir un jour ceux jolies petites, or simply till tomorrow."

(end of class)

ev416x.png
f4hhev.gif

Name: Emilia Jane Harrison (Em, Emmie)
House/Year: Hufflepuff/3rd Year
Blood Type: Muggle-born
Wand: Holly, 9 in, Unicorn Hair, Springy
Broom: Doesn't have one.
Attire: Hufflepuff uniform, school robes.
Travel: Not Applicable
Tagging: Anyone; Alice, Katy, Nicko, Riku, Ashley, Ryan; sees Professor Alexander, Professor Johnson

5evf4o.gif
29ommpw.jpg

Name: Alice Katherine Snow, Alice
House/Year: Ravenclaw/4th year
Blood Type: Muggle-born
Wand: Cherry, 10in, Unicorn Hair, Swishy
Broom: Doesn't have one.
Attire: Ravenclaw uniform, school robes.
Travel: Not Applicable
Tagging: Anyone; Emilia, Katy, Nicko, Riku, Ashley, Ryan; sees Professor Alexander, Professor Johnson

Alice and Emilia noticed the late arrival of Ryan and Ashley, but not wanting to draw attention to either kept quiet. Both were also surprised that Professor Alexander decided to let class out so early when it had barely begun. But they figured he'd had his reasons and would go into more lengthy discussions in subsequent classes. For now, they'd take advantage of the extra time to work on their assignment and their assignments in their other classes.

(Alice exits to The Great Hall; Emilia exits to the Ground Floor Corridors time merges)

Back
Top Bottom