Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Professor Alexander's Classes Thread

darkangel76

.:The Vampiric Fae:.
Supporter
1zxv0pc.jpg

PROFESSOR ALEXANDER'S CLASSES
Muggle Studies, Charms​

jeanreno.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name:Louis Rene Alexander
Blood Type:full (full, half, Muggle-born)
Wand:11 incch Cyprus with phoenix feather core, The wand is connected to a handle that is almost like that of a handle of a baseball bat
Broom:N/A (if you have one on hand)
Attire:professional business suit with a modication to the jacket to show that he worked there (uniform, nightclothes, recreational clothes, etc)
Location:Ground level corridor (ex. Ravenclaw Common Room, Great Hall, etc)
Travel: (include method - ex. by carriage, train, boat, walking, etc; where traveling to/from)
Tagging: Anyone

The professor walked into his new classroom, it was large enough to handle his needs for the class he would have. It would be good, he walked around looking at each empty desk for a moment as he made sure it had the right book for what he was teaching. He figured this was going to be a interesting experience. He hadn't been to this place in a long time over 20 years since he had been to this school, and he looked around for a second more before retreating to the board where he wrote his name and the periods and subjects he was teaching that day.

He nodded to himself, it would do just fine, as he relaxed, knowing he had some time before his first student would arrive, normally students didn't show up till the last moment, if he remembered his own time as a student well enough. What were the students like these days, he knew his children and there habbits but he didn't know if other students were similar to them or not.

ev416x.png
f4hhev.gif

Name: Emilia Jane Harrison (Em, Emmie)
House/Year: Hufflepuff/3rd Year
Blood Type: Muggle-born
Wand: Holly, 9 in, Unicorn Hair, Springy
Broom: Doesn't have one.
Attire: Hufflepuff uniform, school robes.
Travel: Not Applicable

Emilia pushed open the door and slowly walked in. She was the first to arrive to class so she had her pick of seats. As such, she chose something in the center. Smiling, she nodded and said, "Hello. Good morning, Professor." She then set her things down and placed her robes on her seat. Sitting down, she leaned forward on the desk and leaned on her hands wondering when the other students would start to show up.

5evf4o.gif
29ommpw.jpg

Name: Alice Katherine Snow, Alice
House/Year: Ravenclaw/4th year
Wand: Cherry, 10in, Unicorn Hair, Swishy
Attire: Ravenclaw uniform, school robes.
Tagging: Anyone; Emilia

Alice bit down on her lip as she opened the doors and entered the classroom. She saw the red-head Hufflepuff and gave her a smile as she sat down next to the girl. "Hello," she said shyly. Turning to look at the professor sitting at the front of the class she then said just as shyly, "Good morning, Professor." Turning back to the girl, she gave her a smile. "My name is Alice, nice to meet you."

350szee.jpg
scb0j4.jpg

Name: Katy swift
House/Year:unsorted /first year
Blood Type:half
Wand:Chestnut, light brown , 6in, unicorn hair
Attire:the schools robes with a black tshirt with a white tiger on it with blue jeans and black and white sneakers
Tagging:no one
(After dada)
Katy walked into her next class and sat down by Alice and Emilia". She looked up at professor. Alexander saying "good morining".

Yajirobe said:
jeanreno.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Wand:11 incch Cyprus with phoenix feather core, The wand is connected to a handle that is almost like that of a handle of a baseball bat
Attire:professional business suit with a modication to the jacket to show that he worked there (uniform, nightclothes, recreational clothes, etc)
Travel: (include method - ex. by carriage, train, boat, walking, etc; where traveling to/from)

Louis looked over at the door and noticed the group of students whom were entering, he figured that it was soon to be his charm class, which he had been looking forward to teaching about. He smiled politely to his students as they walked in to his classroom, "good day students, I don't believe I have had a chance to meet you, I am Professor Alexander, I am the teacher for Charms, if you are suppose to be in a different class at the moment, I suggest you use the door to your right and find where you should be. If you are in the right place, welcome, it is a joy to have you in here," he said with a rather calm tone, his french accent not really showing in his comments. "Now notice each of you has a little worksheet at your desk, just simple facts about yourself, nothing to hard, group up into groups of two or three and share information with each other please."

[/i][/b]
1AvrilBadHairDay.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name:Holly Johnson
House/Year:teacher/grounds keeper/caretaker
Blood Type:half blood
Wand:9inches long ,wood Alder,Phoenix feather core,its a black color wand.
Broom:None (if you have one on hand)
Attire:She wears a black hooded clock and underneath a sliver tank top with a black mini skirt with a gold trim. She also has on black boots with gold and sliver trim. and her white wolf head necklace.
Travel:N/A

350szee.jpg
scb0j4.jpg

Attire:the schools robes with a black tshirt with a white tiger on it with blue jeans and black and white sneakers
Katy found a seat and picked up the worksheet.She walked over to Alice "shall we be in a group".

Holly walked in and went up to professor Alexander holding out her hand saying"my name Holly Johnson Iam the care taker of this school and after dinner me and chadwick will be having detention need to add students I be happy to hand out detection slips".

ev416x.png
f4hhev.gif

Tagging: Anyone; Alice, Katy; sees Professor Alexander

5evf4o.gif
29ommpw.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; Emilia, Katy; sees Professor Alexander

Emilia smiled shyly at Alice as she introduced herself. "Hello, I'm Emilia," she began. "I'm Emilia. I'm third year, Hufflelpuff. Nice to meet you as well." She hated that she felt her cheeks already growing warm, knowing full well that meant her freckles were starting to stand out. Something she hated.

Alice smiled back at Emilia, but turned her head as did the red-head when Professor Alexander began to address the class a bit. Both nodded and mumbled their good mornings before taking a look at the parchments on their desks. Just then, Katy walked in. Alice recognized her and waved and when she asked her if she wanted to work in her group, she gave her a nod. "Sure, we can work together. Perhaps Emilia can join us as well," she suggested.

Emilia blushed a bit more and nodded. "Sure, thank you."

350szee.jpg
scb0j4.jpg

Tagging:Alice,Emilia
Katy smiled and said "sure she can be in our group as well now we have a full group we can get started". She found a seat for Emilia to face both her and Alice and scooted close to the other two desk to make like a triangle. She then sat down next to Alice and said "I think we all can see our papers as we work on them".

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Name: Nickolai Dominique, Nicko
House/Year:1st year/Slytherin
Blood Type:Pure Blood
Wand: Willow, 10 and a quarter inches, flexible.Veela Hair Core
Broom: Don't have one
Attire:Slytherin Uniform
Tagging:Anyone

1em8le.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Name:Riku Taven
House/Year:1st year/Ravenclaw
Blood Type:Muggle Born
Wand:Maple, 9.5 inches, slightly springy and pleasant.Hair from Centaur's tail Core
Broom:Don't have one
Attire:Ravenclaw Uniform
Tagging:Anyone

Riku and Nicko met up in Charms class and when the professor told them to pair off in groups they sat together seeing everyone else in the class had already paired up. The two picked up their worksheets and looked at them before beginning to fill them out, "So how have you been today Nicko" ,Riku asked. "Oh my day's been pretty back and forth but I'm alright" ,Nicko stated in response. "How has your day been so far"? He asked in return. "It has been wonderful thank you for asking" ,Riku stated with a smile. The two got to work filling out the worksheet pretty quickly.

jeanreno.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Louis looked out over the class, sitting on the top of his desk, the activity would of course give him information about the students by there words, and their own expectations of themselves, but would also let him glimce how they were with there peers, and what type of students he had been given. He smiled a bit watching the interaction, the students were rather different some shy, some very outgoing. They were a good mix, and would pick up the lessons, decently well he judged in his own mind. He was sure some would learn faster then others, but that happened with any group.

He turned and nodded to Miss Johnson after hearing her, "Well now, it is good to have you in hear, this is a great oppurtunity to observe the students, tell me if you notice anything interesting, always good to have multiple sets of eyes in a room, when observing," he said with a nod of his head, his voice calm, as his eyes continiously scanned the room following the actions of various students for a moment, and then switching to a different group, "When your done, we can take say, two volunteers to tell the whole class about themselves, then I reckon, I will let you all have a early lunch today."

[/i][/b]
1AvrilBadHairDay.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name:Holly Johnson
House/Year:teacher/grounds keeper/caretaker
Blood Type:half blood
Wand:9inches long ,wood Alder,Phoenix feather core,its a black color wand.
Broom:None (if you have one on hand)
Attire:She wears a black hooded clock and underneath a sliver tank top with a black mini skirt with a gold trim. She also has on black boots with gold and sliver trim. and her white wolf head necklace.
Tagging:professor alexander

Holly nodded her head and stood by professor Alexander. When he mented lunch Spike barked and holly scolded the dog. Spike later down at her feet and whimpered. Holly ignored the dog knowing he will get over it soon.

ev416x.png
f4hhev.gif

Tagging: Anyone; Alice, Katy; sees Professor Alexander, Professor Johnson, Nicko, Riku

5evf4o.gif
29ommpw.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; Emilia, Katy; sees Professor Alexander, Professor Johnson, Nicko, Riku

Alice and Emilia smiled at Katy and the three began to get to work on their in-class assignment, looking over the various questions and tasks being asked of them to answer and perform. Emilia was happy that the two girls had asked her to join them as it had been unexpected and from what she could tell, both seemed pretty nice. Alice definitely was happy with her group and she was glad to have Katy there since being so shy it was always good for her to have a friendly and familiar face around. As they worked, Alice looked up and suddenly saw both Nicko and Riku enter the class, she gave Katy a nudge and smiled, gesturing her to look over at Nicko. She then waved at both and got back to work.

jeanreno.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Louis looked over the group, for a bit before he picked a couple of students whom both did a very good job in showing what they were able to do in the class. He smiled just a bit as he nodded his head, "Well now, I don't want to keep you any longer then I should, and this is the first day, and part of this school, is enjoying yourselves, so go, have fun, we can focus on the harder stuff later on, first day is always the easiest after all," he said with a smile dismissing everyone.

(end of class)

ev416x.png
f4hhev.gif

Tagging: Anyone; Alice, Katy; sees Professor Alexander, Professor Johnson, Nicko, Riku

5evf4o.gif
29ommpw.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; Emilia, Katy; sees Professor Alexander, Professor Johnson, Nicko, Riku

Alice and Emilia finished up their work along with Katy and turned everything in to Professor Alexander. Both were thrilled that he let the class go a bit on the earlier side, however they understood it was more than likely due to it being the first day of classes. Once everything was turned in, they said their good-byes and headed out to face the rest of the day.

(Emilia exits to lunch, time merges; Alice exits to Ground Floor Corridors)

Yajirobe said:
jeanreno.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Louis had lunch and pretty much stayed in his own class room for the rest of the day, up till the point that he was to have his second class. He wrote out a paper for the muggle studies class that he would have that afternoon. He figured that it would best to be able to give these students a test to get their base knowledge about muggles before he continued onto more advance subjects in the class. He would get a good understanding of how they stood. He waited quietly watching the clock then walking over to the door to welcome anyone whom was entering his second class of the day.

ev416x.png
f4hhev.gif

Tagging: Anyone; sees Professor Alexander

(After Professor Magnus' Potions class.)

Emilia walked into the class and smiled at Professor Alexander as she moved toward a seat. She set her bag down and took off her robe so that she could drape it over the back of her selected chair. "Good afternoon, Professor," she said politely as she sat down and waited for the other students to enter the class. She was excited to see what sorts of things they'd be learning. Being a Muggle-born herself, she was curious as to what things she didn't know about yet and thus would be learning. Plus, ties with her family hadn't fully been severed and on the off chance things could be mended, she wanted to be up on everything in their world.

350szee.jpg
scb0j4.jpg

Katy walked into class smiled at Professor Alexander again and then turned to see Emilia and gave her a smile and a nod. She then found a way to her seat and sat down. She got her things out of her back pack she would need for class and set them on the desk. she looked both at the teacher and Emilia saying "good morning professor and Emilia".

jeanreno.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

"good afternoon to both of you," he said as he then welcomed the other various students into the classroom. "Okay, this if the first day, and as you know we are covering muggle studies. I want to know what you think about muggles, if anyone has any experience dealing with muggles please raise your hand. I myself have lived in the muggle world for over 20 years, and my late first wife was a muggle," he admitted openly as he looked over the group. "any volunteers to share information this afternoon?"

Posting as katy
Katy raised her hand. She knew she dealt with muggles people who do not do magic for her last school was a muggle school.

Yajirobe said:
jeanreno.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Louis looked over the group of students before he noticed a couple of hands that were up. He took one older student, then he let his finger point to the first year female whom was in his class, "Yes, um Katy, what would you like to share with the rest of your classmates," he asked looking towards the young woman. He figured that the insight for which she would give would tell him a good bit about the young students and help him prepare his lessons for this class.

Posting as Katy
"Well first off Iam half muggle my mother was not born of witch or wizard blood. I also lived in a muggle town and went to a muggle school. This school here is a whole new world to me but I like it" Katy said with a smile.

ev416x.png
f4hhev.gif

Tagging: Anyone; Katy; sees Professor Alexander

(After Professor Magnus' Potions class.)

Emilia smiled at Katy. "Hello," she said softly, giving her a shy smile.

When Professor Alexander asked if anyone had any experience with Muggles, Emilia raised her hand. Being Muggle-born, she had plenty. Both of her parents were Muggles, along with her younger sister. So she'd grown up around it despite being a witch and thus of magical blood. It had been difficult on her since there had been jealousies that her sister harbored toward her and as such her parents had more or less ignored and ostracized her in favor of her non-magical sister. It was something she never quite understood, but had come to accept over the years even if she didn't like it. She had hoped over time those jealousies would wane and that they could all come together, but unfortunately that never happened and things only got worse and now her times at home were grow less and less frequent. But such was the way of things. Regardless, she'd had lots of experience being around Muggles. It had been her whole life up until the age of eleven. And after that, she still had her dealings. But she wasn't naive either. She knew there were things she still needed to learn and that was why she was there.

jeanreno.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Mr. Alexander nodded as he looked at Katy, "good, now that will be helpful in this class, I think you should do well in class," he said paying a complement to the young first year student before he noticed that another hand was up as well. He pointed to Emilia, "Yes, Emilia, what do you have to share with the rest of the class, whatever will work, you don't have to share if your not up for it," he said, getting the sense already from his past class the girl was on the shy side as it were. He knew it best not to pressure such students into always opening up as it were.

ev416x.png
f4hhev.gif

Tagging: Anyone; Katy; sees Professor Alexander

"I'm Muggle-born, Professor. Both of my parents are Muggles," Emilia said, with a smile. "They definitely do things differently than witches and wizards, no magical reliances, no wands, no quidditch." She giggled softly. "But they do have other interesting things. Just none of them work using magic. They have gears and gadgets and use electricity. It's all rather interesting really. But different."

Back
Top Bottom