Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Death Games Arena (near Bay Harbor Islands/Surfside)

2j2jfo3.jpg

Name:Kevin Micheals
Nickname:Kev
Attire:Black Jeans, Black T-Shirt, Black leather studded Jacket, Black Boots
Weapons:Revolver in holster on belt, Butterfly knife in pocket, switchblade on belt
Tagging:Wendy

(June 14, 2038; early evening)

Kevin looked deep into Wendy's eyes and could see the lust and need, he knew in that exact moment that he needed her as well. She gave him so much in so little time and he had feelings for her ones that he couldn't deny even if he wanted too. When she spoke and said that she wanted him it made him feel good, "I want you too Wendy and I want you to have all of me" ,he said as he continued to look into her eyes. His voice soft and quiet which wasn't usual for him at all. As Wendy took him into her mouth he let out a sigh of pleasure and watched as she took him in, accepted him.

10xevid.jpg

Name: Guinevere Eileen Mulcahy
Nickname: Wendy
Attire: Pale blue sundress, matching wedged heels.
Weapons: None
Tagging: Kevin

Wendy drew Kevin's cock deeply into her mouth. Slowly, sensually, fully. The moment she felt his tip strike the back of her throat, she clenched her muscles and gagged just a little and smiled up at him. She was absolutely elated to be doing what she was for him--tasting him, lavishing her attentions upon him as she was. Slowly, she drew him back out once more, her tongue gently caressing the underside of his shaft. When her lips reached the tip, she kissed it and then kissed up and down along his cock as if she'd never get the opportunity to do so ever again. "Mmm... mmm..." she whimpered softly. Once again, she took him into her mouth. In and out, in and out, she sucked on him, loving how he tasted and filled up her mouth and throat. Her one hand gently stroked as she sucked on him while the other began to fondle his balls, caressing them with such care and tenderness. Looking up into his eyes, she continued going down on him, loving every minute of it. His taste, his touch. Everything.

2j2jfo3.jpg

Weapons:Revolver in holster on belt, Butterfly knife in pocket, switchblade on belt

Kevin continued to let out little sounds of pleasure as Wendy sucked on his cock he looked into her eyes the whole time, the look in his eyes showed that he enjoyed what Wendy was doing very much. He brought one of his hands up and placed it onto the back of Wendy's head and began to push his cock in and out gently fucking her mouth. "OH GOD!" ,he shouted right before his body tensed up and he came hard into Wendy's mouth. "OH F-F-FUCK....mmm....Oh Wendy....oh fuck yeah Wendy, damn that felt so fucking good" ,he said. Kevin kept repeating her name over and over again quietly as he spilled into her mouth letting her know that she was the only woman for him and that no one else could ever take her place.

10xevid.jpg

Wendy continued sucking on Kevin's cock, in and out and in and out. She even felt his hand move to her head, which only made her smile since she knew it meant he was enjoying what she was doing to him. Licking and tasting, she loved how he filled her mouth, how he stretched her lips. And oh it was just remarkable. When he got close, she knew exactly when that was, feeling his muscles ripple and tense, his motions quicken as his breaths suddenly came harder and harder. "Mmm... mmm... mmm..." Her own little sounds grew more urgent, letting him know she so desperately wanted to taste all that he was about to give her. When he finally erupted into her mouth, she let out more sounds, ones of approval and satisfaction as she began to drink him down happily. Her hands caressed his body as she did so, drinking until there was nothing left and not missing a single drop. When done, she licked him clean and looked up at him with bright eyes and smiled shyly, sweetly.

2j2jfo3.jpg

When Kevin finished he let out a sigh of satisfaction and looked down at Wendy in that moment she looked so beautiful to him. He leaned down and kissed her before pulling his pants up and buttoning them, "How about a glass of wine Wendy? After that I think we both deserve a drink especially you" ,he stated with a smile. "Wendy you are too good to me and I thank you for that and I do hope you decide to stick around for a while because I really enjoy your company and I'd really like you to stay right here by my side" ,Kevin told her as he poured two glasses full of wine.

10xevid.jpg

Wendy smiled as she looked up at Kevin. "I'd love a glass of wine, thank you," she said softly. The way he looked at her made her feel so very special. And more so than before. It was absolutely amazing and unlike anything she'd ever known. As she looked at him, she knew she didn't want to be anywhere else than with him, by his side. "Kevin, I..." she the started to say, her voice trailing a bit. "I hope to stay forever if you'll let me. I..." again her voice trailed, her cheeks turning a bit pink. "I feel as though I belong to you, like you'll take care of me. And," she paused a moment and smiled, her cheeks going an even deeper shade of pink. "I honestly wouldn't want it any other way. I... I hope that's all right." She looked at him with bright and hopeful eyes. Eyes full of longing for acceptance.

2j2jfo3.jpg

"Oh that's definitely alright with me" ,Kevin stated in response to Wendy. He handed her one of the glasses of wine then sat down beside her on the bed and put an arm around her as he took a sip from his own glass. "After this glass of wine I've got a man in a cage to tend to I don't wanna keep him waiting too long" ,Kevin let out devious little laugh. "You're more then welcome to watch what I do to him if you'd like after all he did insult you and that is why he will soon be suffering a very slow and painful demise it will be beautiful, a work of art" ,he told her with a smile.

10xevid.jpg

Wendy felt her cheeks grow very warm when Kevin told her that he was good with how she felt about things where the two of them were concerned. It made her feel even more special and treasured and wanted. Never had she felt like that before ever. It was an amazing feeling to say the least. Looking at him with eyes full of such emotion, she gave him a smile. She then bit down on her lip when he brought up what had happened earlier during the fights in the arena, about the man he'd had caged--the one who had insulted her and brought her to tears. She had a feeling she knew what he'd be doing to him after the brief description he'd just given her and she found herself wincing on the inside. But oddly, it didn't sicken her. She accepted Kevin fully for the man he was and what was more, he was doing this for her. Her honor. Something about that spoke to her and made her hot and made her long for him in ways she couldn't describe. She knew she probably would have to close her eyes, but she'd stay by his side nonetheless. And when he was done, she'd be there for him. Her arms open and waiting.

2j2jfo3.jpg

When Kevin finished his glass of wine he stood up and a smile came across his face he looked at Wendy, "It's time to play" ,he stated then let out a laugh. His eyes showed that he was going to thoroughly enjoy doing what he was about to do he motioned for Wendy to follow him if she wanted and if she didn't he would understand. Not everyone had the stomach to watch what he did and he knew that and wouldn't mind if Wendy stayed behind until he came back to her when he was finished.

10xevid.jpg

Wendy nodded and smiled, slowly standing up to be by Kevin's side. She gathered up her clothes and dressed herself. Once situated, she took a hold of his arm and nuzzled close to him. "I'll have to close my eyes," she whispered to him. "But this one time, I want to be there with you." She nuzzled him even more. "After all, this one is for me." Her voice was still soft and she pressed herself closer still. "And when you're done, my arms will be ready to greet you with all the thanks you deserve."

2j2jfo3.jpg

(June 14, 2038; later evening)

Kevin led the way to the room where he'd be torturing the bastard that had made Wendy upset with his nasty words towards her. When he got into the room he motioned for Wendy to sit down on the couch. A smile came across his face when he noticed that Manju had cleaned up the mess from Kevin's last victim. "I'll be right back Wendy you sit tight and relax alright" ,he stated before making his way outside to where the man was locked away.

When Kevin came back into the building he was pulling the man that had been in the cage by the back of the shirt with his gun pointed at the back of his head. "Sit down right there mother fucker!" ,Kevin demanded as he pointed at the chair that was cemented into the floor. The man began to beg but Kevin simply pressed the gun to his head, "Shut the fuck up and sit down" ,Kevin stated through gritted teeth. After a few moments the man finally sat down and Kevin walked over to his table of tools and grabbed a nail gun, still pointing his gun at the man he looked him in the eyes, "Put your hands on the arms of the chair....NOW!" ,Kevin demanded angrily. The man did as he was told and Kevin then pressed the nail gun on top of the man's right hand and fired nailing the man's hand to the chair. When the man screamed in pain Kevin laughed loudly then nailed the man's other hand to the chair.

Once the man was unable to move from where he was Kevin put his gun back into it's holster and turned to Wendy, "This fucker is going to get exactly what he deserves for upsetting you I promise he's gonna regret saying what he said to you" ,Kevin promised her with a smile.

10xevid.jpg

Wendy sat down on the couch, her heart racing as she waited to see what exactly Kevin would be doing. She had a slight idea as she recalled the mess from earlier that day when Kevin had first found her. What had been sitting it what now looked like a pristine chair cemented to the floor had been tarnished with flesh and gore, the remaining carnage of what had once been a man she was certain. She had no idea what the man's offense had been from earlier and that hardly mattered. But she knew the offense of the man who would soon be sitting in the chair in mere minutes.

All too soon Kevin dragged the brute who'd insulted her into the room and had him get into the chair. Wendy went wide-eyed as she watched the initial interactions, knowing that soon she'd have to close them and possibly even turn away. Regardless, she'd stay put for this particular event if not for anything else but to prove something both to herself and to Kevin. Swallowing, she licked her lips and gasped each time a nail shot into the abhorrent man's flesh. She knew he was getting what he deserved and that only a man such as Kevin had both the will and mean to actually follow through with it. Oh, it made her hot just knowing that, knowing that he could do what so few others--herself included--could do.

Just then, Kevin turned around and looked at her, their eyes locking for a moment. Wendy could see something sparkling within his, a genuine love and deep rooted desire for what he was about to do. She accepted it fully, knowing this was who he was and that he was doing this for her. Giving him a smile, she blew him a kiss and nodded. "I know he is, baby," she said softly, her eyes full of such expression and emotion. "And only you can give him what he deserves. Only you." Again, she nodded, letting him know she approved even if she couldn't watch. In the end, she cared for Kevin. She cared for him so deeply and so unconditionally. How could she not? After all, she was his.

2j2jfo3.jpg

Kevin gave Wendy a smile made only for her before cracking his knuckles and turning to the man, "Hmm what should I do to you first?" ,Kevin asked with a devious laugh. The man's eyes filled with fear and he began to beg for his life, Kevin slapped him across the face, "Shut up you whiny little bitch take your punishment like a fucking man!" ,Kevin shouted. He then looked at his table of tools and grabbed a pair of pliers. Kevin took a deep breath then let it out slowly he then grabbed the guys nose so he'd open his mouth, the man tried hard to hold his breath but he just couldn't and eventually opened his mouth to breath and Kevin placed the pliers onto one of his teeth and yanked it out. The man screamed loudly and blood squirted from his mouth, Kevin began to laugh again then ripped another tooth out.

"They hated every part of me, Expect me to forget it" ,Kevin began to sing. The man in the chair whining as Kevin's voice rang in his ears, nearly everyone in Miami that knew Kevin knew damn well what it meant when he sang while you sat in his 'office' it meant the last thing you would hear was his voice before you slowly met your death. "They tried so hard to bury me, But I survived it every time, Convicted of every crime, Silently doing time, But when I get outta here, I wanna make it clear" ,Kevin sang louder.

The man had tears in his eyes and was crying and weeping, Kevin looked down at him and raised an eyebrow, "What's the matter? Don't like Alice Cooper? Too fucking bad he's a great musician and he will not be disrespected by a piece of filth like you" ,Kevin stated. He didn't really give the man room to answer but he felt the scumbag didn't deserve the right to speak. Kevin then yanked out a few more teeth and laughed loudly while the man screamed and whined.

10xevid.jpg

Wendy sat there very silently as she watched Kevin do his 'work' on the man. After she heard the first scream, she had no choice but to close her eyes. Seeing the blood flowing as it was, was a bit much for her. But she hardly felt the need to leave. Instead, she focused on Kevin's voice, his soothing and wonderful voice as he sung his 'death song' to the brute who'd insulted her and him. Just knowing that the guy had gotten Kevin to the point where he felt the need to do this made her skin grow warm, her cheeks get heated as a blush swept across them and along most of her body she was sure. It made her feel so treasured knowing that Kevin wanted to defend her in this manner and the odd thing was that she was glad he did. She wouldn't want him any other way.

2j2jfo3.jpg

"Vengeance is mine, Vengeance is mine, mine, mine, To forgive is divine, But vengeance is mine, mine, mine" ,Kevin sang the chorus out loudly as he continued to rip the man's teeth from his mouth. When he got bored with the teeth he put his pliers down and grabbed a hammer from his table of tools. "They tortured every inch of me, Then expect me to forget it" ,Kevin sang as he took a swing for the man's left knee. The sound of bones cracking echoed throughout the room. "They thought that they would finish me, But I pull through every time". Kevin broke the man's other knee then went to work on his other joints as he continued to sing out loudly it was clear he was enjoying every second of it.

He looked over at Wendy and could tell that she was closing her eyes he smiled understanding that she couldn't take the sight and he took time away from torturing the man to walk over to Wendy and plant a soft kiss on her lips. Kevin let it last for a few seconds before backing away giving her a smile and a wink before turning back to the man in the chair.

10xevid.jpg

Wendy just listened to Kevin sing, focusing on his voice and the meaning behind what he was doing. She knew there was always meaning even if others didn't understand. Somehow she just knew this about him. Suddenly, as there was a lull and she could hear the whimpers of the man filling her ears. Just when she was about to open her eyes, she felt Kevin's lips upon her own and she let out a contented sigh. She couldn't help but smile as he kissed her, her hands reaching up to touch his face, play with his hair. Opening her eyes, she gave him an approving look. A look that was also filled with desire, longing and so much more. When he gave her a smile, one she knew that held meaning, followed by a wink, she giggled softly and blushed. She then blew him a kiss as he made his way back over to the man knowing that when he was done, he'd have a masterpiece on his hands.

t53n82.jpg

Name:Alexis Rayne
Nickname:Rayne
Attire:Black Skirt, fishnet stockings, Black button up(opened enough to show her bra)
Weapons:Small handgun strapped to her thigh
Tagging:Andrew, Liz

2j2jfo3.jpg

(June 14th, 2038 Later Evening)

When Alexis pulled up to the arena she parked the car in the spot Kevin always parked it then got out giving Evers a cute smile right before opening the back door and making her way inside. She could hear Kevin singing and a smirk came across her face, "Some poor bastard is getting sung to death" ,she joked. Kevin didn't have a bad voice at all but he and Alexis always joked about the fact that he sung to his victims.

"Punish me everyday, But I'll never break" ,Kevin continued. He then slammed the hammer down onto the table he got bored with that just like he had with pulling the man's teeth out. He thought for a moment as he looked at his table after a few more seconds he smirked and picked up a crowbar. "Hold on to all your fears, 'cause when I get outta here, Vengeance is mine, Vengeance is mine, mine, mine" ,he sang right before he began to wail on the man. Kevin didn't care where he hit him he just wanted to hit the man's body over and over again.

Alexis made her way to where Kevin was and looked over at Wendy who was sitting on the couch, "It's not for everyone but I bet he's happy you're here right now watching" ,Alexis whispered as she sat down next to the woman. "Don't worry I was the same way when I first seen it then I kinda just got used to it". She lit up a cigarette then watched as Kevin beat the holy hell out of the man.

aadASF2N.jpg

Name: Andrew Christopher Evers
Nickname: Ace; CrissCross
Attire: Blue Jeans, socks, leather boots, button-up cotton shirt, leather jacket with patches all over it. dark shades
Weapons: Combat knife, set of throwing knives, P-96 Russian pistol.
Tagging: Alexis, Kevin, Wendy

Andrew was very amused, and as he came in he got a bottle of the bourbon. He poured himself a full tumbler, right now thinking that the day was done. He nodded to Wendy, amused at how Kevin was singing and beating the hell out of a man whom he didn't know. He sat down on the arm of the couch, letting Wendy know with his smile that he could see Kevin liked her as much as she liked him. His hand went to Alexis' shoulder, massaging and letting her know that the minute she was ready, he was as well for her.

t53n82.jpg

Attire:Black Skirt, fishnet stockings, Black button up(opened enough to show her bra)

2j2jfo3.jpg

When Alexis came in Kevin turned and looked at her and Evers briefly before going back to work on the man in the chair. After a little bit more beating on the guy he turned to look at Alexis, Andrew, and Wendy, "Well I think I'm just gonna leave this bastard here until I wanna play some more" ,he stated with a smirk. He then grabbed a piece of cloth and a roll of duct tape then shoved the cloth into the man's mouth then covered it with duct tape. "There's no fucking way you're gonna disturb our sleep with your fucking whining" ,Kevin stated right before patting the man on the side of the face. "Sweet dreams you fucking prick". Kevin threw a bloody sheet over the man to cover him then made his way into the kitchen area to wash his hands off before returning to everyone. "So how was the trip? Find anything useful?" ,he asked right before lighting up a cigarette.

Alexis couldn't help but laugh at the way Kevin was speaking to the bastard in the chair, she knew the pig deserved what he was getting for the way he treated Wendy and she had no objections and the best part was that Kevin was going to make the prick sit there for god knew how long before finishing the job. She leaned in to Evers touch and sighed with content as he massaged her shoulder, when Kevin asked how the trip was Alexis turned and gave Evers a smile, "I'll let Andrew tell you how things went tonight we found something interesting to say the least right hon?" ,she stated.

aadASF2N.jpg

Attire: Blue Jeans, socks, leather boots, button-up cotton shirt, leather jacket with patches all over it. dark shades

Evers had to admit that he was both amused and understanding about why Kevin was doing such a thorough job on the guy. He picked up on the vibe that Wendy had something to do with the reason, and he could see perhaps that it was about something said or done toward her that motivated it, but he would do the same if it was Alexis that had been the target. After Kevin had taken leave of working the man over and came over to them, Evers sipped his bourbon and nodded slowly.

He started with a simple accounting of the night, making certain to flesh out all that they had found. He had gotten a pretty good accounting of what they had found, highlighting finding the weapons, especially the intact to the easy to repair ones as they were in surprisingly large number. He also talked about the welding gear and the spare parts and tools. He finished up that part about the case, and gave a thorough rundown on it.

He finished with a detailed report on the Saloon, especially on his friend Diana. He was very pleased to let Kevin know about her valuable skills and talents, particularly as she was very well versed with tech, among other things.

"It appears under new management, and from what I gathered while we were there, they have no idea what happened to the previous owner and had no hand in why he is gone. They have the place clean and Liz stayed behind as I said, and Diana has a few ideas of her own already for keeping the place profitable I know. She knows brewing and all, so that could bring real resource being able to have a place for well-made in-house liquor."

He took another sip of his drink, then continued by going back to the case.

"I know from stories and having seen it that the USPF infiltrate LA and NY all the time.. but this doesn't seem like that sort of thing. That stuff is recon and all... this was serious gear and hardware. Stuff my unit was equipped with for sniper duty. I don't know what it means and I refuse to assume, but it is telling me to advise some serious caution in some ways as well as getting a clear idea on perhaps some form of co-operation if some heavy hell goes down."

t53n82.jpg

2j2jfo3.jpg

Kevin listened as Evers spoke and he was damn curious as to why sniper gear would be inside Miami and he was definitely going to be looking into things to figure out what in the hell was going on. When the man mentioned co-operation Kevin sighed, "I really don't have anyone but you guys and Manju so we'll have to make due with what we got for a team" ,he stated in response to the man. His tone was calm even though his mind was racing now.

"Kevin there are a few others that I'm sure if we explained the situation to they'd help out if needed" ,Alexis stated.

"Hell no Alexis I know what you're thinking and fuck that I ain't working with those assholes" ,he snapped.

"Hey dickhead I don't like that dyke they hang out with but I'm willing to bury the hatchet if someone's trying to snipe people in this fucking place" ,Alexis snapped right back. "Plus it'd be nice to have the son of the legendary Snake Plissken on our side when shit hits the fan and Jack is damn good with a gun and you know it".

After a few moments Kevin looked at Alexis and sighed, "I'll think about it but I don't like the idea one bit" ,he stated before taking a drag from his cigarette.

aadASF2N.jpg

Evers was just listening to Kevin and Alexis, hoping that Wendy was as good a judge of her Man's moods as he was feeling she was. He was in a position that didn't foster much trust at all in others, as he had every right to his paranoia. That was something he respected in Kevin, a proper paranoia of what could happen. In his position, it kept him and his people alive. Also, and Evers didn't have to say it, it showed that Kevin and Alexis both had in mind, he thought, what was on his own. Perhaps someone knew and either was helping or was made to help with whomever belonged to the gear. He only had suspicions, but then that always was helpful in his line.

"I know you don't like it, Kevin, and I don't blame you. I also can see your point of view as well, Alexis. Sometimes, though, it also is a matter of keeping friends close and some if not all enemies closer. It is no better way to keep track of an enemy than making him an ally."

t53n82.jpg

2j2jfo3.jpg

Kevin listened to Evers again as he spoke, the man brought up a valid point even if Kevin didn't like the idea he had to admit it may just work. "Alright I'll do it but if that cowboy puts one fucking toe out of line I'm gonna kill him and everyone with him" ,Kevin stated. Alexis rolled her eyes as she remembered what happened the last time Kevin and Jack got into it, it was years ago and neither of them had weapons on them thankfully, Kevin might not have been there with them now if any kind of weapon was involved in their last fight.

"Kevin just try and keep the peace with them, I know they usually go rummaging during the day near Miami Beach so we can meet them there" ,Alexis stated.

aadASF2N.jpg

Evers continued to sip his bourbon, listening still to both what Alexis and Kevin said as well as the tone of their words. He didn't know what happened before he was sent there, but he could tell that there were deep rooted and running issues between Plissken and his boss.

"Keeping an eye and ear on his would most certainly be a good idea, both for everything leading up to, during, and after any meeting. Whomever is best to fill those positions to handle those tasks is best, though someone with experience is a plus."

10xevid.jpg

Tagging: Kevin, Alexis, Andrew

Wendy had smiled at Alexis' kind words when she approached her about what Kevin was doing. She definitely appreciated everything the man did for her and cared for him on levels no one could ever hope to comprehend. And given what he was doing to the jerk who'd insulted her, she knew the feelings were returned just as deeply. She hardly expected anyone to understand it and that was fine. But it was nice to know that Alexis seemed to, she was already viewing the woman as a sister.

As things wore on, Wendy stayed close to Kevin though she remained silent, listening to everyone and taking in everything that was being discussed. She found it peculiar that there could be someone potentially targeting someone on the inside. Then again, maybe there was fear that if any one of them gained too much power that could be bad for those outside the walls of Miami. She could see that, the world outside was twisted enough to think on such things. Though honestly, there were so many possibilities she truly found them endless. She just hoped nobody panicked and that everyone stayed together. She had no idea who the people were that Kevin and Alexis were talking about that they wanted to possibly band together with... someone who was like a cowboy and the son of Plissken... She just hoped that by joining with them, even if for a little while, it didn't tear them apart as a family.

Wendy moved closer to Kevin just then, her arms wrapping about him, her head resting against him. "I'll try to keep peace with them, Kevin," she said softly. "I don't know them, but I'll try." She glanced at both Alexis and Andrew and nodded and smiled. "I just don't want anyone of us killed. This is my family now and I will do what's needed to protect that."

Back
Top Bottom