Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Miami Beach - General Location

darkangel76

.:The Vampiric Fae:.
Supporter
2j2w2m1.png

MIAMI BEACH

ngryb.jpg

Name:John Ramsey
Nickname: Maniac
Attire: Leather pants and leather jacket with a black tank top on.
Tagging: anyone

John heard voices as he was laying somewhere he could tell he was moving but had no clue where he was going or where he was. Still unable to move or even open his eyes he listened to what was going on.
guard " yes sir he is out like a light, We are dropping him into the prison the hard way he will be lucky if he even makes it to land. "
The guard dragged John over to a doorway and gave him some sort of shot.
Guard " here you go this will wake you up and just in time for you to get the ride of your life."

what was that sound John could hear ??? suddenly it clicked in his mind and he figured it all out Propellers he was in a helicopter as his eyes were able to open just as he was pushed out the door way falling towards water John was trying to regain control of his body he was still weak from the drugs that had entered his system and he knew if he couldn't get himself moving he would drown when he hit the water. At the speed he was falling the water didn't feel like much of a soft spot to land at all he started sinking fast.
John worked hard to move his hands and legs struggling to move at all but somehow he managed to make his way to the top of the water it was not graceful swimming but it was working he looked around and seen land putting every inch of energy that he had into swimming he focused on making it to shore. once he made it he just laid there in the sand. it was the last thing he wanted to do he knew he was out in the open and unarmed not to mention weak. if anyone came he would be helpless to fight them off if they tried to do anything to him. Still there was nothing he could do and he knew it , there was no way he could even crawl to a hidden location at this point he would just have to hope that no one came along with bad intentions until he had rested a little. He fell asleep right there on the beach it wasn't a good idea in fact it wasn't a idea at all he was just drained who knows what was the main cause the drugs or the fighting with the guards and swimming to shore but either way he was out of energy and passed out right on the spot.

f4npea.jpg

Name:Anabelle Reyes
Nickname:Ace
Attire:Blue Jeans, White Tank Top, Work boots
Tagging:John

Anabelle watched as the helicopter flew over the beach and when the body came falling out of it she wasn't surprised in fact she laughed a little at the sight. She had been sitting on one of the abandoned lifeguard towers waiting to meet up with someone to trade goods with when she seen the man get dropped into the water. The woman watched as the man swam to shore, she remembered the feeling, the limpness of your body, the dizziness in your head from the drugs, by the time you got to shore you were damn near dead. She remembered having to do the same thing she was watching this man do nearly five years ago but unlike this man someone had helped her out. A man had woken her up and brought her to safety, she never caught his name but she had seen him around every now and then.

Figuring she should pay it forward so to speak she grabbed a tin can that was laying on the ground and walked over to the water and filled the can with water. She then walked over to the man laying on the beach and stood over him and slowly poured the water out of the can and onto his face.

"Hey....wake up you don't wanna be laying here not at this time of night" ,Anabelle pushed his head with her foot lightly. "Listen I'm not going to spend all night trying to wake your ass up and I'm definitely not carrying you to safety because you're to heavy so let's get a move on".

ngryb.jpg

Attire: leather pants/jacket and black tank top
Tagging: ace

As he lay there on the beach he began to feel water pouring onto his face and then a voice it was faint at first as he was still pretty out of it but the voice began to become more clear and with the nudge of her foot against his head John began to try and focus on regaining a conscious state. He slowly opened his eyes and while his vision was slightly blurry at first he began to make out the figure in front of him. She looked fairly young and in pretty good shape. He thought to himself that her white tank top really made her shape stand out even more to him her arms looked pretty toned he could tell she had some upper body strength. He knew he should get up fast and be on guard even though she was a female he knew enough to know that in Miami you can't trust ANYONE. Hell he had shipped in some female prisoners with more disturbing and dangerous criminal records then some of the men he shipped in, But something right off the bat gave him a feeling that she wasn't there to hurt him. He went to push himself up but his arm gave out on him, apparently he hadn't regained his full strength yet every part of him felt like jelly so hard to control. He tried again to push himself up this time fairing much better and pushing himself up onto one knee and then slowly gathering his strength and getting up to a standing position.

He noticed he was taller then her but it wasn't totally accurate looking at first as he was a little hunched over still . He looked over at her with a bit of a puzzled look in his eye. "So , how long have you been here? "

f4npea.jpg

Weapons:Knife Strapped to her right leg, Butterfly knife in her pocket, 35mm in holster on belt

She watched as the man very slowly got to his feet she laughed a little more at the sight, "Don't worry the drugs will ware off soon and you'll be fine....tired but fine" ,she stated a hint of a Spanish accent was in her voice. "As for how long I've been here five years, five long years, it sucks but I guess it's home I suggest you get that mentality too or you'll go crazy in this place". Anabelle hooked her arm underneath the man's and helped him stand up straight, she then led him over to the lifeguard tower and sat him down, "This is better then sitting on the sand here take this"....,she handed him a canteen of spring water. "The drugs will wear off quicker if you keep hydrated and try to get up and walk a little too".

Anabelle sat down next to him and lifted her binoculars to look out into the distance on the beach, "Late again, I hate doing business with idiots, unprofessional idiots at that can you believe I still wait for these people even though they're late? I guess it's cuz' they got something I want but I got something they need I should just make them come to me" ,Anabelle was talking to herself, something she got quite used to over the years. "All this for a couple of cartons, hell Jack will be happy".

Realizing she was babbling and that someone was with her she looked at John again, "As soon as this fucker comes and makes the switch I'll take you back to my place so you can rest, oh and don't get any ideas I'm not a slut nor am I looking for sex I'm just trying to help you got that" ,she stated. "By the way you can call me Ace what's your name"?

ngryb.jpg

Attire: black leather pants/jacket black tank top
weapons: none

When she took him by the arm he was a little confused not expecting her to help him up. she listened to her as she spoke and drank the water she had given him, It was refreshing and helped to wake him up more.

John wondered who it could be that she was talking to herself about and what kind of deals she was involved in. His guard was starting to go back up though as she talked. Not that he didn't trust her necessarily but a little concerned about what kind of stuff she was involved in.

When she said she would bring him back to her house he was a little surprised, He himself wasn't sure he would invite himself to her place if he was in her position not without knowing the person and all.

John " Why invite me back to your place, i mean if i were you i don't know if i would welcome a stranger into my place. But that's besides the point my name is John, and if your ok with it i could use a place to rest. Who are you waiting for if you don't mind my asking"

f4npea.jpg

Weapons:Knife Strapped to her right leg, Butterfly knife in her pocket, 35mm in holster on belt

"Well John I'm being nice and trust me if I even thought you were a threat you'd be dead already" ,she stated in response to his first question. "People need allies around here and someone saved my ass when I first got dropped into this place so I figured I'd pay it forward, you know I was the last person in this prison to get dropped in like that, they only drop you in like that if you do something really fucked up I slit a guards throat while trying to escape what did you do"? Ace put her binoculars up again to check and see if anyone was coming.

"As for who I'm waiting for, it's a different person each time but they all come from the same guy I'm waiting on a shipment of cigarettes and alcohol, well at least the stuff to make the alcohol then I trade those things for other things that help me out" ,she began. "For example this guy named Blackjack comes here with fish and other provisions for me I give him two cartons of cigs and we both leave happy he's a good guy but if you stick around don't be surprised if he points a gun at you the first time you meet he's been here for a long time and it's a good idea to gain his trust he's best friends with a guy named RJ he's a bit of an asshole but he knows his shit too rumor has it he was born within the walls of this place an even bigger rumor is that he's Snake Plissken's kid, the two can get you food, clothes and weapons if you play your cards right and trust me you'll need someone like that in this place". After Ace finished talking she stood up dropping her binoculars so that they were hanging around her neck, "IT'S ABOUT FUCKING TIME"! She shouted before beginning to walk down the beach, she stopped for a moment and pulled the butterfly knife from her pocket. "I'll be right back but here it's not much but at least it's something" ,she tossed the knife into John's lap then turned to walk toward the approaching figure on the beach.

ngryb.jpg

Attire: black leather jacket/pants and black tank top

John looked out in the distance to see if he could see what she was looking at but without the binoculars he didn't see to far down the beach. When she tossed him the knife he was surprised that she had now also given him a weapon but he wasn't about to complain.

"ace do you need me to go with you while you make your deal or would it be better for me to just stay here.?"

John knew trust was hard to find in this place and it was pretty likely that deals being made between people were very sensitive and he knew if he got in the way it could cause more problems. On top of that he also knew he would always run the risk of running into someone he put in here . Miami was big and there were tons of people here so it was likely he wouldn't ever get recognized but just the chance of it was enough to keep him on edge. If word got out that he was responsible fr sending people here he may be in trouble with both the good and the bad people in this place , he would have to be careful about how much he let on to people about his past.

f4npea.jpg

Tagging:John, Matti(NPC)

When John asked if she wanted him to follow she laughed, "No it's alright it's only Matti he's harmless" ,she stated before walking a little further down. Ace looked at the boy and crossed her arms, "You're late again Matti, what did I tell you about being late, it's unprofessional and if you were dealing with anyone other then me they'd kill you" ,she said in a very stern tone. Matti looked up at her with a glare, "Chill out Ace the person I traded to get these cigarettes was late that's why I'm late" ,he argued. "I'll let it go this time but next time I'm not gonna give you shit if you're late" ,Ace told him. She gave him a smile to tell him she was joking before motioning for him to follow her, "The stuff's this way kiddo".

Matti dragged his wagon over to the lifeguard tower that Ace led him to when he seen John sitting there he raised his gun, "Who the fuck are you"? He said angrily. "Matti put your gun down he's with me" ,Ace snapped. "He just got in" ,she continued. Matti lowered his gun but still glared at John, the boy didn't trust anyone except Ace and he didn't want her getting hurt. He knew she could handle herself but he still liked to make sure she was ok every now and then.

"Alright Matti here it is, you bring this straight to the Saloon NO STOPPING and no drinking it I'm sure the bartender will give you a shot for your troubles when you get there" ,Ace said sternly as she carried two fairly large canisters down the stairs of the lifeguard tower. She set them down next to the wagon which had two medium sized boxes in it, she then removed the boxes and placed the canisters inside them. "There you go kiddo pleasure doing business with you as always" ,Ace told him. "Hey Ace I found something for you today thought you might like it" ,Matti said quickly. "Oh yeah what is it"? Ace asked in response. Matti took his backpack off and opened it pulling out a radio, it looked old but it didn't seem to be broken or anything, "It should work if your generator is working you said you liked music so when I found this I automatically thought of you" ,he said. Ace smiled after accepting the boys gift, she messed up his hair a little bit before pulling him in for a quick hug, "Thanks Matti now you be safe and go straight to the Saloon I mean it don't fuck around I worry about you" ,Ace told him. The boy nodded his head in agreement before walking off.

After Matti left Ace opened one of the boxes and smiled, "Damn I don't know how the kid gets these things but he always comes through" ,she stated pulling one of the cartons out of the box. "Blackjack will be thrilled to know I got the goods". She looked over at John, "You smoke? If so have a carton I don't smoke but I get to keep a carton as payment usually and if you smoke then I'll let you have it if not I'll just give the extra to Jack".

ngryb.jpg

Attire: Leather jacket/pants and a black tank top
Attire: Knife
Tagging: Ace

John watched as Ace walked up the beach a little and was surprised to see a young boy walking up pulling a wagon. As they walked back to the life guard tower and the boy pulled his gun John almost laughed at the sight but he kept it to himself. The kid was young for sure maybe in his early teens john figured. He watched as they went about there deal patiently waiting trying not to look to interested but also trying to get a look at what they were trading.

When ace came back and offered John a carton of cigarets he almost said no to them as he wasn't a smoker but he thought about it before answering. " Yeah sure i'll take em , thanks Ace" John figured having them may come in handy down the line to make a trade or ease a tense situation you never know in a place like this what may come in useful and being the new guy on the block John wasn't taking any chances.

"So your deals done what's your next plan? " John was looking around trying to get a feel for where everything was . He knew he wouldn't always have someone who knew there way around with him and he had better start remembering where things are right away getting lost he figured could be a deadly mistake in Miami.

f4npea.jpg

Tagging:Anyone

"My next plan is to go home and get some sleep, Blackjack will be meeting me in the morning most likely seeing as the crazies aren't normally out during the day, they like to stalk at night" ,Ace told him before throwing him the carton. "You see that abandoned old shack at the end of the beach? That's my place now pick up one of these boxes and let's get moving" ,she continued. Ace didn't want to be rude but she also didn't want to spend any more time then she needed to outside during the night. She picked up one of the boxes and propped it onto her shoulder to keep it steady, it was the easiest way to carry something that big without feeling weakened or dropping it, for her anyway.

When she got to the shack she walked inside then set the box down and plugged the radio in that Matti had given her, she turned it on and smiled when it worked. Ace jumped onto the couch in the room and leaned back listening to the radio, she kept an eye on the door waiting for John to come through it before she locked it.

ngryb.jpg

Attire: Leather Coat/pants black tank top.

John followed Ace down the beach to the old shack, he had wanted to ask her if she needed help carrying the box but he didn't think she would want help she seemed to be that type of person. Besides he was still feeling a little weak and figured he would save his strength.

When they got back to her shack and John walked in he seen that she had already got the radio working. It was already getting dark outside and he was wondering how secure her shack was as he knew the crazies would be out soon and he already knew how bad of a problem they were within the prison of course he wouldn't let on how much he already knew before getting sent in. He had managed to get around answering her question earlier about why he got dropped in the way he did in all honesty he didn't want to let on to much about himself just yet.

John "so where am i sleeping?" He hoped the question wasn't to blunt i mean he probably should try and stay up a bit and talk with her but he was beat and he knew he had a lot ahead of him.

f4npea.jpg

When John walked in Ace stood up and locked the door and covered the windows to keep anyone from looking in and seeing that there were people in there. She looked at the man when he asked where he would be sleeping, "There's a fold out cot in the back room you can sleep there" ,she told him. "There's a few things you should know while staying here one keep as quiet as possible while the crazies are lurking I've been living here since I was dropped in and haven't had an issue yet and I don't wish to, two my space is mine respect my boundaries and you keep your limbs in tact, and finally number three if you want anything ask the answer will be yes nine outta ten times but still ask just in case" ,she stated before laying down on the couch again. "I gotta get some sleep though so if you need anything let me know now, oh and there's a shotgun strapped to the bottom of the cot in there if shit goes down you better know how to shoot". Ace closed her eyes and leaned back relaxing she waited to see if John had anything to say before she tried to fall asleep.

ngryb.jpg

Attire: Black leather jacket/ Black Leather pants and black tank top.
weapons knife

John went and tried to get comfortable on the cot. He thought about it and realized this was probably going to be the most comfortable place that he was going to be able to sleep now that he was in Miami. He tucked away the knife that Ace had given him , John put his jacket at the foot of the bed and got comfortable. He didn't sleep well during the night to much on his mind.

John got up early just as the sun was coming up before Ace got up he quietly grabbed his jacket and the knife tucking the knife down into his boot. He made his way to the door and as quietly as possible turned the lock and slowly opened the door he took a good look around to make sure the area was clear before walking out of the door. He relocked the bottom doorknob lock before closing the door he hoped that Ace wouldn't be to mad about him taking off like this but he felt he had to get out and learn the area and possibly finding a way to escape. Yes it was already on his mind it had been since he was brought in. He knew being in the prison meant there was very little chance of escaping , no one had done it before but that didn't mean it couldn't be done. After all both NY and LA had been thought to be impossible to escape from and both ended up having people escape from them. More specifically Snake Pliskin had managed to escape from BOTH.
He wasn't sure where to go from here but he figured he would head north and see what he could find. As he walked off he thought about weather of not he would ever see Ace again and if he did what would she think about the fact that he had left like that without saying anything. He wished he had a pen and paper so he could have left her a note. Something that he figured would be well worth trying to find in case he ever needed to write anything in the future , it would be helpful to be able to take notes on people he encountered and locations as well.
(exit to mid beach)

f4npea.jpg

Weapons:

When Ace had finally woken up she sat up and stretched out yawning, she looked around and immediately noticed the top lock on the door was unlocked. She shook her head then stood up and looked out the window, it was early morning and that meant Jack would probably be on his way to meet up with her soon. Even though Ace knew John had probably left she looked into the back room to make sure before she left not wanting to leave him alone but she soon found that he indeed did leave. Ace shrugged her shoulders then grabbed one of the boxes of cigarettes and carried it out her door heading to the lifeguard stand to sit for a while knowing Jack probably had a few stops to make before he met up with her. She looked out at the water and smiled knowing she was pretty safe in the day time she relaxed and just took in the scenery.

2gu9ugk.jpg

Name:Jack Ryan
Nickname:Blackjack
Attire:Camo Pants, Black sleeveless T-Shirt, Combat Boots
Weapons:Shotgun, Pistol, Two Knives attached to belt
Tagging:Tessa, Ace

f4npea.jpg

Weapons:35mm in holster on belt, knife strapped to her leg
Tagging:Blackjack, Tessa

Jack drove his car right across the beach knowing exactly where to find Ace, sure enough he spotted her laying on the lifeguard stand waiting for him. He parked right behind the stand and yelled out his window to get her attention, "ACE GET YOUR LAZY ASS UP LET'S MAKE A DEAL"! He said. The woman sighed then a smile came across her face knowing she was about to get some food to cook, she hadn't eaten in days and she was pretty hungry.

Ace stood up and hopped down from the lifeguard stand and walked over to the car and looked into the window, "Morning Jack how you been"? She asked, her attention shifted to Tessa who was sitting in the front seat, "She cool Jack"? "Yeah she's cool Ace she was thrown in here last night I want to show her the ropes, plus you know I don't like driving around by myself" ,Jack said in response. Ace looked at Jack then pushed him playfully, "Drive me to my house bitch I got an offer for you" ,Ace said right before getting into the back seat of the car. She tapped Tessa on the shoulder gently to get her attention, "I'm Ace what's your name"? She asked kindly extending her hand to properly introduce herself.

2w1td7d.jpg

Name: Tessa Crawford
Nickname: Tess
Attire: Pink shortsleeve top, bottle green cargo capris, wedged espadrilles.
Weapons: None
Tagging: Blackjack, Ace

Jack slowed down and finally pulled to a stop. In the distance, Tessa saw a lifeguard tower and a woman sitting atop it. She figured it was probably Ace, the woman they were supposed to meet. And when Jack shouted out at her, it confirmed her suspicions completely. She giggled a bit at their banter, her face bright as she smiled.

"Hello Ace. I'm Tessa. Nice to meet you," Tessa said as she reached out to shake Ace's hand. She gave the woman a warm smile as she shook her hand. "Jack here has been quite the teacher," she said, a hint of playfulness in her tone. "My friend and I owe him quite a bit."

2gu9ugk.jpg

f4npea.jpg

Tagging:Jack, Tessa

When Ace got into the car Jack began to drive down the beach toward her house he noticed the two introduce themselves to each other and smiled. "Well I'm only a good teacher because I have a great student" ,he stated in response to Tessa's statement, the playfulness in her tone made him smile and he gave her a playful wink. After a few short seconds they were pulling up to Ace's house and she was getting out of the car. "You two can come in, I've got an offer to make you Jack and I got something for you Tessa let's go" ,Ace stated as she began to walk toward her house.

Jack got out of the car and looked at Tessa, he motioned for her to get out of the car and follow him. After he got out of the car he opened the trunk and grabbed the cooler from it and brought it into Ace's home and set it down on the floor. "So what's your offer"? Jack asked the woman after he put the cooler down. She looked at him, "I need to clean up Jack, I smell like a dirty butt and it's grossing me out I'll give you some ammo if you let me wash up in your springs" ,Ace suggested. "You do know RJ will be there right if I let you come back with us you need to be nice to him" ,Jack stated. "Yeah yeah Jack I know I promise I'll behave" ,she said in response. "Your cigs are right there and I'll grab the ammo in a second". Jack thought for a moment then finally agreed to letting Ace come and wash up, he figured she was helping them out so he could return the favor and RJ would understand and the two could be civil with each other for at least a little while.

2w1td7d.jpg

Weapons: None

Tessa followed Jack's lead and walked with him into Ace's house. She was glad she came with him, she got a good vibe from Ace and she was also enjoying Jack's company. Plus, she was impressed with the things Ace somehow managed to get a hold of. She wondered if there would ever come a day when she'd become that resourceful. When Ace mentioned she wanted to come back with them, she giggled a bit at the thought of how RJ would react. She recalled Jack mentioning how they didn't get along overly well and she knew Ronni had seemed apprehensive, which was why she wasn't with them right then. But from her perspective, Ace seemed like the type of person one should know so she hoped Ronni wouldn't be too bothered when she came back with them and she was sure that if the brunette gave her a chance, she'd see she wasn't so bad.

Standing next to Jack, Tessa waited for Ace to get what she needed for Jack and then asked, "You said you had something for me as well? May I ask what?" She paused a moment. "I don't have anything to trade in return."

2gu9ugk.jpg

f4npea.jpg

Jack grabbed the box of cigarettes and brought it out to his car real quick, he opened it and took out a pack and put it in his pocket. When he got back into the house he looked at Ace, "You got some matches or a lighter"? He asked as he pulled one of the cigarettes from his pack. Ace threw a book of matches at him and he caught them then lit the cigarette and took a drag a sigh of content coming out of his mouth along with a cloud of smoke.

When Tessa asked Ace what she had for her Ace smiled, "One second chicka I'll be right back" ,she stated making her way over to a large metal cabinet. She then pulled a key from her pocket and unlocked the doors of the cabinet and grabbed out a revolver then a few boxes of bullets. "I have a connection that ships me weapons and ammo now they trade me for alcohol and cigs" ,she explained as she walked back over to the two. Ace handed the revolver to Tessa, "You're gonna need this around here even though you're pretty safe with Jack I figured I'd give you this just in case".

Jack looked at Ace, "You wouldn't happen to have another one of those would ya it's for her friend Ronni who's with RJ right now" ,he stated. Ace nodded her head, "Yeah no problem Jack....one condition....let me stay with you guys tonight I don't want to get caught outside at dark" ,she asked with hope in her eyes. "Alright but it's my ass and you know it" ,Jack stated. Ace smiled then gave him a hug before grabbing another gun from the cabinet and locking it up. "Alright are we all set"? Jack asked. "If so let's get going".

2w1td7d.jpg

Weapons: Revolver

Tessa's eyes went wide and her face was one of gratitude when Ace handed her the revolver. "Oh wow, thanks, Ace," she said as she took it and looked at it. "I don't quite know how to use one of these, but I'm willing to learn. That's for sure," she said with a smile. Once Jack had everything situated and both he and Ace were ready to go, she looked at Jack and nodded. "Yes, I'm ready," she answered with a smile and a wink.

2gu9ugk.jpg

f4npea.jpg

"Alright let's get outta here I figure we park my car then head right for the springs I can put all the stuff in the house later when we're done" ,Jack stated as he loaded the ammo into the car. After he loaded everything up he got into the driver seat and turned the car on and waited for Ace and Tessa to get in before driving of towards his house.

(Exit to RJ and Blackjack's House)

2w1td7d.jpg

Weapons: Revolver

"Sounds good," Tessa said with a smile. While Jack loaded up the car, she got in the front seat and was ready to head back, eager to finally relax and wash up a bit.

(Exits to RJ's and Blackjack's House)

2603lw0.jpg

Name:LeAnne
Nickname: Lina
Attire: black skinny jeans, black high heeled boots, black tang top.
Tagging: Randy

Lina slipped through the shadows along the way, she had pasted by Roy's Roasting place and had heard screams of pain and fear. She had wanted to stop, but her stomach had kept growling and she was sure it wasn't such a good idea. A lot of crazies tended to hang out there. She stopped as she came just north of Miami beach, and she saw a lot of people milling about.

She became nervous, hiding just behind a rock and surveying the area. She had fished here before, but normally people were not here when she fished. She swallowed, she was a bit shy,she would admit to it, she had a shy side to her. She looked behind her to Randy. She didn't want him to know that she was shy so she said, "Ummm..........maybe a different beach?"

Her stomach growled in protest and Lina could see the big salmon swimming just beneath the surface of the water. They migrated here every year, and she could see the red flashing in the sunlight. They would taste mighty good once cooked over a searing fire. And her stomach was protesting about walking further without food. She put a hand over it, and sighed, looking to Randy.

2u5q4qs.jpg

Name:Randall Benson
Nickname:Randy
Attire:Black Sweatpants, Black Tank Top, Sneakers
Weapons:none
Tagging:Lina

Randy could see the nervousness in Lina's eyes and when she suggested a different place he nodded in agreement, "I'll go wherever you want to go" ,he stated in a calm tone. He gave her a friendly smile that told her he wasn't going to argue with any suggestions she had. Randy was glad he had someone to talk to and be friends with in this place and he wasn't going to let that go, even if she was a woman he could tell she didn't take shit from anyone and that was a good thing.

Back
Top Bottom