Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Miami Beach - General Location

2603lw0.jpg

Name:LeAnne
Nickname: Lina
Attire: black skinny jeans, black high heeled boots, black tang top.
Tagging: Randy, Andrew

Lina had to hold back some laughter, as she shook her head. She smiled a bit, "oh wow your new like Randy. Its tough out there, trust me, I know. If I were you I'd head up to North Beach and find a underwater cavern like I did. It keeps you safe from the crazies." As she said this she pulled some rope from her other boot, walked over to the pile of fish, took out her knife as she strung them along the rope. She tucked her knife back in as she walked back towards them the fish strung and hanging securely on the rope.

It was then she heard drunken laughter and she grimaced as she jerked a thumb towards the group, "crazies like them." Three men in the group recognized Randy and her from the Alley and soon came over with their other five buddies as they circled them.

"Well, well well who do we have here, hey boys these two killed our other two friends. Should we teach them a lesson?" One of the men spoke up.

Lina was angry, beyond angry that they had found them here of all places. She smirked at the man that spoke, "then you must not know what I'm in here for." She suddenly lunged at him, and within seconds she had the man by the throat, up against the rock. She pressed him against the rock as with her free hand she pulled out her knife as flipped it open, she ran the flat side of the blade across His throat, so that it didn't kill him but made him afraid, "I'm in here for killing assholes like you, now tell your buddies to back off or I'll kill you." His buddies were moving towards her, planning to grab her. She knew she couldn't fight off eight of them, she hoped he would comply. "Randy." She murmured as the men got closer.

2u5q4qs.jpg

Name:Randall Benson
Nickname:Randy
Attire:Black Sweatpants, Black Tank Top, Sneakers
Weapons:None
Tagging:Lina, Andrew(Ace)

(June 13, 2038 ;Late Evening)

"Ah it's my first day here as well I was dropped off only a few hours ago" ,Randy told the man. He knew that Andrew wasn't a threat by the way he spoke and acted, the man didn't want them to feel threatened and Randy knew that. Randy watched as Lina strung up the fish and took a mental note on how it was done so he would know for future reference.

When Randy seen the crazies circle them he immediately put his guard up, the man knew how to fight and he was no stranger to handicapped situations where there were more then one man against him. These crazies were definitely fucking with the wrong guy, Randy looked to Andrew really quick as he put his fists up letting the man know he may have to help him out a little bit. There was no way Randy was going to be taken lightly in this place and he also wasn't going to stand for a bunch of drunken idiots picking on a woman.

"I suggest you fellas just back off while you can I killed your boy with my bare hands and I won't hesitate to kill you if I have to, I don't want to hurt any of you so just move along" ,Randy stated in response.

It was obvious they weren't going to listen they had liquid courage and numbers so therefor they thought they were untouchable. When one of the men lunged toward Randy he grabbed him by the throat and slammed him to the ground hard. He was trying to scare them off without hurting them too bad but he had a feeling he was going to have to hurt or kill at least one of them to get the point across. As another man came at him Randy swung full force hitting the man in the face, the sound of cracking bone echoed throughout the group. The crazy fell to the ground knocked out a pool of blood started to form from his nose and mouth. Randy had broken the guys jaw and his nose all in one shot, it was something that was near impossible to do but the size of Randy's hands made it easy for him.

2603lw0.jpg

Lina screamed in anger and fear as a guy grabbed her around the waist, "How about I take you back to my house tonight and we have some fun." He slurred out as he reached up and squeezed her chest, groping at her. In one quick second, Lina sliced the throat of the other man, "I told you to Call them off." She let him drop as she struggled agains the man holding her. Why was it that men were more aggressive and stronger when they were drunk, she would never know, but they were.

In a moment, she had swung her leg up in an arch, slamming her heel into his crotch. She smirked as he collapsed and she flipped on him, seeing blood on her heel as she gripped her knife. She slammed her heel down on his face with so much force that if went into his forehead. She then spat at the dead man, "Never touch me again, you Bastard." She saw the blood on her heel, still gripping her knife as she took several steps forward to help out Randy.

It was a rush, to do what she used to do and she felt great. Feeling as if her mother was being avenged again, and being able to protect herself from the men. She rushed towards another, weilding her knife as he turned to run. He had seen her kill two already and had see Randy kill two, he took off running and stumbling.

aadASF2N.jpg

Name: Andrew Christopher Evers
Nickname: Ace; CrissCross
Attire: Blue Jeans, socks, leather boots, button-up cotton shirt, leather jacket with patches all over it. dark shades in pocket
Weapons: None yet
Tagging: Leanne, Randall

(June 13, 2038; sometime late evening)

Evers loved fights, especially when they were "unfair" and the outnumbering group were stupid.

"This is just a workout for me, guys...."

Two of them decided they were going to try for him, and he was not shy about teaching them a lesson. He moved fast, taking the fight to them and using a lot of his close quarters fighting in the process. He struck fast and hard, but only to wound for now. He was not letting the two of them have a chance to move over to Randy and Lina. He took the wind out of one, then took the knee out of the other. That would slow them down and he knocked the winded guy out fast. The one whose knee attacked would not be standing for a while, but that would be long enough. He moved to help Randy and Lina, grabbing one and striking him in the side and ribs, making it where the one he hit was focused on him now. He saw the knife.. but he also saw that one of them had a gun as well. That one he took down to the ground, using Jui-jitsu and Krav Maga combined and knocking him out fast. He they turned to see if Randy and Lina still needed help, bruised but still very pleased with things.

Name: Diana Artemis Melina Nixon
Nickname: Damn Honey, Anastasia
Attire: (for now) white cotton panties and strapless bra, socks and cross trainers.
Weapons: Shuriken, throwing coins, throwing knives, ZML MAG 95 nine mm.
Tagging: Anyone

(June 13, 2038; sometime late evening....)

What Diana found was what was left of a scavenging trio.. WAS being the operative word. They were ugly people, both inside and out, and she had no problem getting rid of them, as they saw her and thought "easy piece". She knew that look well, as she did still look like she had just turned eighteen, but she went after them and took advantage of them being slowed by both drugs and dim wits. They also were in dire need of baths as well as manners, but she had neither time nor patience for either. She could see after dispatching them, that they had a good bit of things found but didn't know what was really salvageable from the shack. She went through and found a number of things worth saving, including the well, maintained guns they had. She spent about an hour working through the pile, and she took what was best, along with the saddle bags of their bikes and kept the best of the three Harleys as hers now.

2u5q4qs.jpg

When all the crazies finally left them alone Randy turned to Andrew and nodded, "Thank you for the help from what I saw you know how to fight huh? I did underground cage fighting on the outside that's why I'm in here now actually" ,Randy stated. He looked down at the guy he killed then back to Andrew, "Wonder if we should do something with the bodies or if we should just leave them here I'm not really sure what the rules are on that in here".

2603lw0.jpg

Lina finally stopped chasing them away, but she was trembling from head to toe in anger. She spit on the ground, "Stupid assholes." She muttered and flipped on her heel to return to Randy and Andrew, she stopped and was still trembling with rage, but also with adrenaline from the fight. She smirked at the other two that she killed and kept muttering under her breath. It had brought back old times for her and she was raging. She was still muttering when she flipped back around and stormed down the beach, pacing. She was filled with blood-lust, but she didn't want to hurt Randy or Andrew. She wanted to march to the saloon and kill every last one of those drunk bastards. However, she knew that she couldn't face that many, so she paced, trying to calm down and get the blood-lust to go away.

aadASF2N.jpg

Attire: Blue Jeans, socks, leather boots, button-up cotton shirt, leather jacket with patches all over it. dark shades in pocket

Evers looked at the bodies, then stole a look at Lina as she was pacing. She obviously got a charge out of the fight, but he also knew they would have to do something about the dead weight.. literally... before they move on.

"Well, Randy, as no one seems to have seen this... we could search them for anything useful that may or not be missed, and then dump them somewhere we can pile sand or any foliage we can find on them.. or both. I am not seeing anyone looking for this crop of boils on the ass of humanity any time soon, I don't think. We perhaps should ask Lina, but I think letting her calm down a bit will have to happen first.. I think."

He spoke low, not wanting Lina to think he was being critical, but rather understanding as he had been in moods like that himself more than once.

Name: Diana Artemis Melina Nixon
Nickname: Damn Honey, Anastasia
Attire: (for now) white cotton panties and strapless bra, socks and cross trainers.
Weapons: Shuriken, throwing coins, throwing knives, ZML MAG 95 nine mm.
Tagging: Anyone

(June 13, 2038; sometime late evening....)

Pausing on the street, Diana looked at one of the annotated maps she had. She was looking for the nearest place that she could find contact with those with tech and communications that could reach out or could be modified for such. She also knew she may have to play with someone's head from the same mentality as those she disposed of to get the bike. Right now, she was heading toward Mid-Beach, looking either for trouble or to solve it to get allies.

(exit to Mid-Beach)

2u5q4qs.jpg

"I think your right we should search them for things we may find useful, it's survival of the fittest right?" ,Randy stated and asked in response to Andrews suggestion. "If we need to hide them I can probably pick them up pretty easily even if they're dead weight that way we don't need to drag them and moving them will be quicker, they're pretty small guys" ,Randy stated. He knew Lina was upset and let her have her space for the moment not wanting her to get upset with him and he knew Andrew was giving her space as well.

aadASF2N.jpg

Evers nodded, moving to search the nearest of the small men.

"You are right, Randy. I do think they should be hidden after searching them, as the longer it takes for them to be found the better it is. Even they are not missed for a while, it is always good to conceal the bodies."

He didn't mention Lina, but he knew she needed the time to calm down as much as possible. In fact, if Randy needed to go over and check in her and not help him search that would be fine. He was not going to presume anything with his new acquaintances.

2u5q4qs.jpg

(June 14, 2038 ;Early Morning)

Randy woke up in the lifeguard tower that he had made his way into after the fight and fishing, he had moved the bodies of the dead crazies into a large crack between the rocks after he and Andrew searched them. He didn't know what Andrew or Lina did after he had walked off a little ways down the beach and into the tower. Randy felt slightly bad for walking off but he was extremely tired and needed some rest if he was going to survive in Miami prison.

When he woke up he rubbed his eyes and kept his head facing away from the sun not wanting to be blinded before his eyes could adjust. He looked around to see if Andrew and Lina were anywhere around.

2603lw0.jpg

(June 14, 2038, Early morning)

Lina was still up, as she watched the sunset, at least she had stopped pacing and she was breathing evenly now. She had seen Randy walk off and figured he needed some sleep, as she sat upon a rock. She was crouched, calm and poised, but after last night's fight she had had so much adrenaline that she wasn't able to sleep. Instead, she had watched the waves wash upon the shore and the sun slowly rising. She was calm, but she was still rubbing her knife, gripped in her hand. She looked towards the life guard tower and saw Randy sit up as she chuckled, "Well hello sleepy head."

141lf08.jpg

Name: Vincent Johnson
Nickname: Million Dollar Kid / MDK
Attire: Black suit
Weapon: Pistol
Tagging:any /alexis

(June 14, 2038 morning)
Coming up on the shore Vincent looked across the boat at Alexis "So where along this beach do you say we should be looking, I don't want to waste to much time on this situation so let's find this person and keep moving."

He brought the boat right up along the shore he wanted to coast along the edge of the beach before bringing it onto the beach until they had a good idea where they wanted to look as he didn't want to have to go to far away from the boat at any point as there didn't look to be any good places to lock the boat up or hide it.

2603lw0.jpg

(June 14, 2038, Early morning)

Lina looked up as she saw a boat pull up a hundred yards down shore. She tensed as she saw the man get out, and still rubbing her knife, she slipped her feet up and ot from under her as slipped off the rock silently. She peered around the rock, watching the pair, she had seen Alexis with the man and she shivered. She could only imagine what no good they werer up to as she kept watching them, still rubbing her knife.

2u5q4qs.jpg

t53n82.jpg

Name:Alexis Rayne
Nickname:Rayne
Attire:Black Skirt, fishnet stockings, Black button up(opened enough to show her bra)
Weapons:Small handgun strapped to her thigh
Tagging:Vincent, sees Randy and Lina

(June 14, 2038 ;Morning)

Randy smiled when he heard Lina's voice then caught sight of her, "Good morning Lina" ,he stated as he made his way off of the tower and towards her. "How are you feeling now? I know you were pretty angry last night, sorry I walked off I was really tired last night and needed to crash" ,Randy admitted.

As the two made their way down the beach Alexis kept her eyes open and when Vincent asked where they should be looking she shrugged blatantly ignoring the man for the moment. Her arms were crossed and she had an annoyed expression on her face, she looked over towards one of the lifeguard towers and seen the huge man with the woman she had seen earlier, "Right there Vincent that's him with that woman by the lifeguard tower" ,Alexis stated as she pointed in the direction of where she seen Randy.

141lf08.jpg

Tagging:any/lina/randy/alexis

(June 14, 2038 morning)

He pulled the boat onto the beach and began walking up towards the lifeguard tower "Let me do the talking ok i can handle this. It's a business transaction after all." He didn't stop or hesitate on continuing across the beach towards the man in his vision he was a big man for sure " Bloody Hell this bloody sand is getting all in my shoes and scuffing them i will have to have them cleaned when i return home now this better all be worth it for your partner and yourself. "

2u5q4qs.jpg

t53n82.jpg

Attire:Black Skirt, fishnet stockings, Black button up(opened enough to show her bra)

(June 14, 2038 ;Morning)

Randy watched as the two people approached them he wasn't sure who they were or what they wanted so he kept alert knowing how Miami was. He didn't want to take any chances with anyone even if they didn't look threatening he still stayed cautious no matter who they were.

Alexis walked with Vincent and rolled her eyes when he told her to let him handle things and when he began complaining about it shoes she sighed. "Do you always bitch this much jeez guy relax it's just a little sand" ,Alexis stated sarcastically. "This guy is definitely worth a little sand in your shoes".

2603lw0.jpg

Tagging: Randy, Alexis and Vincent.

(June 14th,2038, early morning)

Lina tensed as Vincent drew near and her voice dropped to a whisper as she said, "I was calm and great until now, I think these two want problems." She muttered as she stepped several paces back, eying the pair and then looking at Randy. Her grip tightened on the knife as she rubbed it subconsciously.

141lf08.jpg

(June 14, 2038 morning)

Vincent reached a hand briefly into his pocket and pushed a button without anyone noticing what he really was doing he pulled his hand back out of his pocket and held it behind he back walking with his held very high a style of walk and posture expected from old school royalty.

"Nobody is worth me getting dirty but moving on let's just get this done. "

He walked even closer now close enough for him to speak loudly to the people that stood before him.

"You ...Yes you big boy are you a fighter?" he gave him a brief moment to respond though he wasn't really caring what was said in response he already had his next words ready to flow from his mouth "I suggest you get in that boat. "

2u5q4qs.jpg

t53n82.jpg

(June 14, 2038 ;Morning)

When Vincent told Randy he suggested that he get in the boat he looked at him curiously, "Why should I get into that boat? Where do you plan on taking me?" ,Randy asked curiously. He didn't trust the guy or the woman one bit. Alexis rolled her eyes then took a step forward, "Listen Randy either you get in that boat or you'll regret it understand" ,Alexis snapped at the man.

2603lw0.jpg

Lina glared at the man, tensing for a fight, she smirked at him as she muttered just loud enough for Vincent, "Bad mistake buddy." She gave a light shake if her head. She wanted to fight and a foot moved to the side as she prepared to protect her only friend with her life. She stole a glance at Randy to Gage his response and reaction.

141lf08.jpg

(June 14, 2038 morning)

Vincent smiled slightly and then looked sternly at Randy and the lady that was with him. "I am bringing you to get yourself a job." He looked over at Alexis "You ready to head back to the arena " he pulled a small walkie talkie out of his pocket and pressed down on the button to speak "OK give me a pass by guys i know your out there" he looked back at the two in front of him " I guess i lucked out when it came to your location seeing I control the water ways here in Miami." as he spoke a larger speed boat came into view on the water with a number of large guns pointing towards the beach "yes they are with me , yes those guns have the distance to hit much further then the distance you stand from them and yes my gunmen have the aim to get the job done. Now i don't want to waste any ammo on you and in fact the deal of you coming with us is bigger then just staying alive for the moment so let's not sit here and waste any ones time anymore then we have to. now let's head to the boat and get going " the button he had pushed on his way up the beach was a tracking signal which his men are trained to respond to he has 2 boats in his possession like the one that showed up for this little indecent .

Looking over to the female with Randy "You have a choice i was only asked to bring the fighter back you can go about your life as it was going for you before we showed up OR you can join us on this trip and accompany your friend here. I give you my word co-operate with us now and you will not be harmed by me " he finished up looking at Randy

2603lw0.jpg

Lina glared at the man as he spoke, and then she heard a silent rumble and looked out to see guns aimed at them. She didn't want to lose her first friend she made here and go back to living the lonely life that she had led, not trusting anyone. Before Randy she hadn't trusted many people and she didn't have many friends. She was smart, even she knew when the battle was lost, "Why do you....." She trailed off shaking her head, she couldn't comprehend that. "Fine." She spit on the ground, flipping in her knife as she tucked the knife away in her boot. "I'll tag along." She muttered, moving back as she moved beside Randy.

2u5q4qs.jpg

t53n82.jpg

(June 14, 2038 ;Morning)

When Vincent asked Alexis if she was ready to head back to the arena she looked at him, "Duh" ,she stated simply. When the boat came by she watched it pass then turned and looked at Lina and Randy with a smirk on her face, even if she didn't like Vincent the little trick he had just pulled was pretty freaking awesome. "Well well well seems you have no choice now do you" ,she stated arrogantly.

Randy looked at Vincent after the boat passed and nodded, "Alright I'll play along like your friend here said looks like I have no choice" ,Randy stated. He made his way over to the boat and climbed inside it and waited for whatever was going to happen to happen.

2603lw0.jpg

Lina followed after Randy, but as she passed Alexis, she shoved her shoulder against her and then she smiled sweetly at her, "Oops sorry, just an old reflex." She smirked at her, chuckling, well this was going to be a fun ride to whereever they were going. She crawled in the boat and took a seat beside Randy as she shot both of them a glare.

Back
Top Bottom