Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Escape From Miami - OOC Chatter

I agree.. that was why I was saying at least it is a little later than early evening.. but yes. starting with this reply I am going to post on there, it should be and will be seen as later.

I am able to post now, as I am settled finally today. I had to leave a day early yesterday, but with the entire drive here to Atlanta (I was supposed to take a train, but Hurricane Isaac stopped the trains) was exhausting. Ten hours in a car... really not fun. But that is something else to worry about later. Posting on the role-plays now, though, and so very ready to talk to and get autographs from people that make sci-fi/fantasy so fun and sexy starting tomorrow. lol

I apologize about yesterday and last night. I was so very exhausted... spent the entire day running myself ragged, but it was both satisfying and productive. I am getting onto my replies now and hope they will be satisfying as well.

so i've come across a all new issue for myself. Now that i am 99% of the time going to be using a PS3 to go online i have found 1 major issue. i can only write so much in a single post before i max out with what it will allow me to type in at once. so like the post i just posted for John was a MAX of how much i could fit and i still had a little more i had tried to write but ended up having to cut down. any suggestions on what to do in that situation if i come across a time where i really have a lot to post but can't fit it?? / anyone else have this issue when using something other then a comp to go online and post.?

I have to let everyone know I am taking a business trip to the West Coast. I will get to do a little relaxing but this is really more business related. I will be leaving at around three tomorrow afternoon, but I will make every effort to post as I can over the course of those days. Thursday and Friday are for certain locked except for at night, but more of Saturday and Sunday, when I am not on the plane, will be free I am hoping.

(I apologize for the cut and past on this announcement, but I hope it is alright.)

After a somewhat chaotic trip, I am back and hoping that we can move forward with the game. If there are any concerns or problems with what I most recently posted please let me know, and if it has to do with anything else in the game let me know.

Alright. Just as I asked about another group role-play, I have to ask is if anyone is here and still wanting to play?

For me, I wouldn't say I got bored with it...... just that my muse is hotter elsewhere at the time being for other groups. And any time I try to post I find myself coming up blank. I need a break and will come back at a later time when hopefully others will also wish to return since this group is fun and I enjoy both the premise (obviously, I created it) along with my characters.

It is a really good premise, and I love it as well. I do understand the slow pace needs to be overcome. Anything I can do to help with that, as I love this premise very much, I will love to do and as with any group I am always up for keeping it going and vibrant.

mmhmmm took a well needed break and I am fully recovered, although, I am thinking about creating a new character if that's alright with you Dark. I am still interested in playing, but just needed to recover, the pain meds I was on made me tired most of the time, but I got the bandages off and I'm back to normal, though my side is still slightly tender, but hey it's ok

I do understand about recovery from things like that, Angel216. I was in no way trying to rush anyone, just don't want to see a great group die is all. I like the role-play, and everyone here is doing a great job on their characters.

oh no no I know you weren't trying to rush anything, I know that I just came back today and everything and all and wanted to say HI!!!!

Back
Top Bottom