Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Professor Donovan's Classes Thread

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: Norah Ellen Walker
House/Year: Gryffindor/2nd year
Blood Type: Muggle-born
Wand: Elm, 9 inches, Dragon Heartstring, Supple
Broom: Doesn't have one.
Attire: Gryffindor uniform, school robes.
Travel: Not Applicable
Tagging: Anyone; Ryan, Nicko, Samson, Katy; sees Chadwick, Professor Donovan, Professor Johnson

Norah waved as Katy arrived and smiled to herself as she looked at the crowd about her and then gave Ryan a knowing look. She truly had a way of always mingling with the 'snakes'. She giggled to herself just then and then looked over at Chadwick and Professor Donovan, the two still bickering away and busting on each other in manners that were so very different from the other. As her eyes lingered on Chadwick for a brief moment, she let out a tiny sigh and then turned back toward her friends.

"I'm not the best flyer either," Norah said to Katy reassuringly. "But as I see it, it'll give these guys something to brag about later." She giggled and nudged Ryan again. "After all, the men want their egos stroked and what better way than to brag that they had to help us, right?" she gave a wink, letting everyone know she was joking and just having fun before class started. She knew Ryan would understand her humor as he knew her quite well.

canstock8508889.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name:Samson Alexander
House/Year:unsorted/3rd
Blood Type:Half
Wand:Elm, 10 inches, phoenix feather
Broom:None
Attire:Generic uniform for Hogwarts
Travel:walking out
Tagging:anyone, Ryan, Nicko, Norah

Samson was rather excited as he prepared himself to foillow the instruction of the class, trying his best to keep his excitement in check as it were. He nodded to the comment by Ryan, "yeah, I got to see how it works, never done it before, can't be that different from flying right over the top of corn," he said with a laugh as he moved then towards the window looking out at the sky, "As a kid, my dad took me to an muggle airshow as it were, I was hook on flying ever since then, can even fly there airplanes too," he mused outloud as he looked at the nimbus clouds that floated by int he sky.

350szee.jpg
scb0j4.jpg

Name: Katy swift
House/Year:unsorted /first year
Blood Type:half
Wand:Chestnut, light brown , 6in, unicorn hair
Attire:the schools robes with a black tshirt with a white tiger on it with blue jeans and black and white sneakers
Tagging:Nicko,Ryan,Samson,Norah
Katy smiled and said in a joking manner"is that the screat glad to know thanks now I can hang with the boys better". She held out her hand with a smile "the name is katy nice to meet you".

j60mz8.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name:Cameron Jasper Donovan
Blood Type:Full
Wand: Holly (Tinne) dragon heartstring 9 inches
Broom:Firebolt
Attire:Black Slacks, Under Armor Shirt
Travel:N/A
Tagging:Anyone

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name:Chadwick Zachary Braeden
Blood Type:Pure
Wand:Ivy, 12 inches, pliable and swishy, Core: Eyelash of a Siren
Broom:N/A
Attire:Black Jeans, Black Sleeveless Shirt, Combat Boots

Chadwick and Cameron continued to bicker back and forth about various things when they were interrupted by Holly. A smile came across Chadwick's face and he turned to Cameron, "So is that your girlfriend"? He asked. Cameron looked at Chadwick, "If you'll excuse me I did owe this woman a visit so our dogs can play but with things getting out of hand last night we never got around to it" ,Cameron stated stepping away from Chadwick and making his way over to Holly.

After Cameron walked over to Holly Chadwick made his way over to the group of students, when he got there he looked at them all as he pet Ryley. "Hey Nicko I brought someone to see you" ,he stated.

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Name: Nickolai Dominique, Nicko
House/Year:1st year/Slytherin
Blood Type:Pure Blood
Wand: Willow, 10 and a quarter inches, flexible.Veela Hair Core
Broom: Don't have one
Attire:Slytherin Uniform

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Name:Ryan Thomas Sullivan
House/Year:3rd Year/Slytherin
Wand:15 inches, ivy and dragon blood
Attire:Slytherin School Uniform

Ryan smiled at Samson, "I've never done it either should be good fun though we should set up a time, what about you Nicko would you like to try it out" ,Ryan stated. Nicko nodded his head, "Sure that sounds good to me" ,he said in response to Ryan before turning to look at Katy. "Don't worry I will help you out if you want me too I won't let you get hurt" ,Nicko told Katy with a smile. Ryan looked at Nicko and a smirk came across his face, "Yes Nicko was a quidditch player in his old school so from what I gather he knows a bit about flying you should be safe with him as well as Samson and I and of course Professor Donovan" ,Ryan stated.

When Chadwick walked over Nicko smiled and pet Ryley, he was grateful the professor was keeping him safe from any harm. "Thank you professor" ,Nicko said a bit nervously. Nicko pet his cat for a little bit as he listened to the group talk.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; Ryan, Nicko, Samson, Katy; sees Chadwick, Professor Donovan, Professor Johnson

Norah nodded and smiled at Katy, her eyes glancing back over at Chadwick as he continued to bicker with Professor Donovan. She let out a tiny sigh as she watched him, wishing so desperately she could approach him, hug him, kiss him. Anything. If only she didn't have to worry about people being bothered, about his job being at stake or her time at the school. Looking down at the ground, she bent over and placed the broom back down. Running her fingers through her hair, she went quiet, just listening to everyone as they talked amongst themselves waiting for the class to start.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

As Nicko pet Ryley Chadwick looked at Ryan, "Ryan I want to meet up with you after classes if possible" ,Chadwick stated. "I have an idea that could earn you some extra credit in my class". Ryan looked to Chadwick, "What kind of offer I may be interested sir"? He asked. "I want you to be like a tutor for muggle defenses, if students need help in that area I want to pair you off with them to work on stuff during the nights and weekends if possible, of course I'll be taking some of the students myself to help them out" ,Chadwick gave Norah a look that told her she would be with him to practice. "Sounds good sir when do I start"? Ryan asked. "Well I'll let you know soon I want to meet up with you and Ms.Alexander and see if she would be interested too then we can go from there" ,Chadwick said in response.

Chadwick kept stealing looks at Norah the whole time he stood there he wished he could just hold her and touch her, be close to her. He knew the risks and knew that he needed to keep his distance and he was grateful that he was even able to be this close to her. Ryan noticed Chadwick look at Norah and he smiled a bit he knew there was something there whether Norah and the Professor were just good friends or something more there was definitely some kind of closeness and he would wait to talk to Norah about it later.

[/i][/b]
1AvrilBadHairDay.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name:Holly Johnson
House/Year:teacher/grounds keeper/caretaker
Blood Type:half blood
Wand:9inches long ,wood Alder,Phoenix feather core,its a black color wand.
Broom:None (if you have one on hand)
Attire:She wears a black hooded clock and underneath a sliver tank top with a black mini skirt with a gold trim. She also has on black boots with gold and sliver trim. and her white wolf head necklace.
Tagging:Camron

350szee.jpg
scb0j4.jpg

Attire:the schools robes with a black tshirt with a white tiger on it with blue jeans and black and white sneakers
Tagging:Nicko,Ryan,Samson,Norah
Holly let out a half grin but also glared at chadwick for she knew her and camron was not dating just getting to know one anther. She turned to camron and said "just wanted you to know I'm still up for letting our dogs play together and if you need me to take a trouble student let me know and I know we missed our chance last night but the way i see it there was no harm done".

Katy blushed at both Nicko and Ryan and said "Yes it would seemed I will be in good hands ". she moved closer to Nicko and gave him a sweet smile. She reached out and took hold of his arm again seeing as right now there was no flying to be done and said "I will take you up on that tutoring offer Nicko that is if you dont mind catching me every now and then."

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah continued to stay quiet as everyone talked. She looked over at Nicko and Katy and smiled at the two of them, finding it sweet how the two flirted back and forth with each other. Though it also made her wish she could curl up in Chadwick's lap so that he could hold her close, stroke her hair, touch her skin... but that couldn't happen. Not now. Not until later when no one was looking. It was so unfair and it hurt deeply on several levels. Letting out another tiny sigh, she glanced at Chadwick and then at everyone else and finally at the ground once again.

j60mz8.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

"That sounds wonderful how about we meet up after dinner tonight"? Cameron asked. "Bane is actually roaming around the pitch right now I'll have to call him before I begin my lesson". Cameron brought his fingers to his mouth and whistled loudly, within a few moments the large rottweiler came running over to him and sat down next to him. "Well this is Bane he may be big but he's still a pup" ,he looked to the dog and smiled, "Alright Bane you'll have to sit now I have to start class but when it's over I'll let you run around some more". Cameron patted the dog on the head before stepping forward.

"Alright class it's time to begin if everyone would please step up to their brooms and yes they are indeed your brooms until you can get your own, I have provided you all with a copy of Quidditch Through The Ages" ,Cameron held up his own copy to show the class. "Along with broom servicing kits and your regular Flying books for this class, today we're going to be practicing safety while flying as well as getting into the air and landing, I know a few of you already know the basics but others don't so I feel it best to cover every thing start to finish so everyone can learn at the same level" ,Cameron stated looking around at his class. "I want you all to turn to chapter one in your flying books so we can read through the introduction to flying before we get started".

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah looked up as Professor Donovan suddenly began to address the class, indicating that class was finally about to start. Letting out a sigh, she bent over to pick up her broom along with the book. She opened it up and began skimming over the words of the first chapter. Biting down on her lip, she hoped she'd learn how to fly decently as she really needed to hone her skills. For someone as coordinated as she was, she really wasn't very good at it and needed to improve. And after the scare in the Great Hall earlier that morning and knowing that Leo was free, she had more of a reason than ever to make sure she did so.

After Norah finished reading her chapter, she closed her book and looked up at Professor Donovan. Behind him she saw a couple of Slytherins walking along the pitch. They glared at her a bit longer than she'd have liked, one of them making a suggestive face at her. It wasn't the same guy from earlier either... but a different one. And the way he looked at her made her shiver and feel vulnerable. Wincing, she looked down at her feet and that was when the snickers reached her ears. Looking at her right hand, she adjusted her wrist band and swallowed hard. Never had she ever wished so badly that she could be in Chadwick's arms right then.

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Both Ryan and Nicko opened their books and began reading like Professor Donovan told them too, the two already knew everything that was in the first chapter of the book but it was always good to recap on the basics. Ryan looked over to Norah briefly and noticed her adjust her wristband, his attention turned to the two Slytherins walking toward the class. He nudged Nicko quickly making sure no one noticed, Nicko looked to Ryan who motioned with his eyes. Nicko then looked to the two Slytherins and sighed, "They both look like they're up to something" ,Nicko whispered. "That's because they are Nicko, keep your guard up just in case they're stupid enough to start something during a class" ,Ryan said in response. Ryan looked over to Chadwick as well to bring his attention to the two Slytherins.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah just kept her eyes fixed on the ground as the snickers of the two males rang in her ears. It bothered her greatly and the timing... just so odd. She didn't want to seem paranoid, but it was difficult not to be. Sure, she was used to the occasional insult, but this was the second one in a single day. And what was more they reminded her of Leo and that just didn't set well with her. She knew a fair number of the Slytherins attending Secondary had known him or at least of him, so she couldn't help but wonder...

Fidgeting with her wrist band, Norah couldn't bring herself to look at the Slytherins for some reason. Her nerves were getting the better of her and it upset her greatly that they were. Finally, she found her courage and dared to look up. One of them made another suggestive look. It reminded her of when she'd sucked Leo off to get away from him. Immediately she winced, her hands shaking a little as the memories flooded back. More snickers.

"Whore," came one of the voices.

"Mudblood whore," came the other.

Norah shifted on her feet and she began absently looking at her broom.

"Mudblood whore wants to fly away," one of the Slytherins chuckled.

"She won't get very far. I hear she sucks," the other said.

"Nah, she blows," the first one said in response causing the other to laugh.

Norah felt her eyes welling up, but she continued to stare at the broom.

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Ryan and Nicko looked toward the two other Slytherins that were now insulting Norah and immediately made their way closer to the young woman. "Don't worry we won't let them do anything to you I'll knock them the fuck out if they even attempt anything and Professor Braeden knows as well I can tell those two would be stupid to attempt anything" ,Ryan said quietly in Norah's ear. Nicko heard what Ryan said and nodded his head in agreement, "He is right they would be stupid to try anything in the middle of a class and as Ryan said we won't let them do anything to you" ,Nicko reassured her.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah looked at both Ryan and Nicko, along with Samson and Katy. She was glad her two friends had her back, but she still felt uneasy and she knew it was because of the timing of the letter about Leo's release from Gonescadelin. "Thanks," she then said softly. "Just odd that this is the second incident I've had this morning." She frowned and again began to adjust her wrist band.

"Whore... mudblood whore," came one of the male voices.

Norah felt like a zillion eyes were on her, like everyone could suddenly see the scars she donned for all that they were. She hated it and it scared her. It made wonder if Leo had already talked with people... if they knew he was released. Did he have something planned? Was he trying to scare her? Maybe it was coincidental. Or maybe the silent purists were feeling extra confident after the rumored outbursts that had occurred during the mixer. She honestly wasn't sure, but she did know that none of it set well.

"I hear she pants like a bitch..." came another voice.

"And that her screams are sweet..." came the other.

Norah looked at Ryan, her eyes damp. "I... I think I have to go."

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

j60mz8.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

When Norah whispered she thought she had to go Ryan looked at her and both he and Nicko placed their hands on her shoulders, "No Norah don't leave you're here to learn don't let them intimidate you, I'm going to take care of this right now" ,Ryan stated. He looked to Nicko then to Chadwick, he knew the professor had taken a liking to his friend Norah and was sure that he was also angry with the two Slytherins. Ryan looked to the two Slytherins and glared at them, "Do you guys mind? Lay off before I break your fucking jaws I swear if you say one more thing you won't like the out come this will end in fucking tears and I promise they will be yours" ,Ryan threatened. Ryan was never they type to use foul language unless he was really mad and by the look on his face everyone could tell he was highly upset with how his fellow housemates were acting.

Chadwick made his way closer to the group of students specifically Norah he made it look as if he was only going to defuse the issue but he really walked over to whisper into Norah's ear, "Stay strong, don't let them get to you don't give them the satisfaction they're nothing" ,he whispered so that only Norah could hear. Cameron looked over and seen the altercation then looked to Holly, "Well it seems we have a couple trouble makers in the class, let's stay where we are for now and let Chadwick sort them out" ,Cameron had heard the things the boys were saying and at this point he was all for Chadwick's form of punishment. "Those two deserve whatever that man decides to hand them as a punishment".

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah's eyes widened when Ryan suddenly shouted out at the Slytherins who were bothering her. She hadn't expected it, but she was grateful nonetheless. She just hoped it didn't cause him issues later on with his other housemates. Suddenly, she heard a voice that made her breath catch... Chadwick's. Biting down on her lip, she listened to what he had to say and nodded. He was right. She had to stay strong no matter what they tried to say or do. She was better than them and blood status had nothing to do with.

"Oohh..." one of the males said, feigning fear.

"Looks like we have a traitor amongst us," the other one said.

At that, Norah felt something deep inside her begin to burn. She was angry, scared, upset. Looking over at the two Slytherins, she stomped over toward them, her face pink with anger, her eyes watery.

"I think we struck a nerve," one of the Slytherins said with a chuckle.

Norah let out an angry sigh and suddenly threw a punch with her left fist. The Slytherin blocked her, so she immediately swung with her right, connecting her fist to his jaw causing him to look at her with a stunned expression for a moment. He grabbed her wrist and pushed up the band and smirked at her before letting it go and shoved her.

"Don't you ever touch me again, you dirty whore!" he shouted.

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

j60mz8.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

When Norah walked up to the Slytherin and punched him a smirk came across both Ryan and Nicko's faces but as soon as he called her a dirty whore Ryan lunged toward her Nicko following close behind. Ryan tackle one of the Slytherins to the ground while Nicko pointed his wand to the other ones throat, "You try anything and I'll hex you" ,Nicko threatened. Ryan had the other creep pinned to the ground as he punched him in the face repeatedly, "You filthy fucking prejudice prick, I'll fucking kill you"! Ryan shouted as he continued his assault.

After a few moments Chadwick made his way over to the fight and put his hand on Ryan's shoulder to break up the scuffle, Ryan went to hit Chadwick not knowing it was him that was touching his shoulder, Chadwick blocked the punch then pulled Ryan away but not quick enough to stop the hard kick he gave the creep straight to the ribs. "Calm down Ryan I'll take care of this, DONOVAN COME HERE" ,Chadwick stated as he grabbed the Slytherin by the collar of the shirt and roughly picked him up.

As soon as Cameron was called over he made his way to the crowd of students he looked to Chadwick, "I think it's time we had a sit down with some of the other staff this is getting out of hand" ,Cameron stated. Chadwick looked at Cameron as he calmed Ryley down who was shaken from all the noise and sudden movement, "I think these two are going to serve detention with me and Mr.Sullivan here as well as Ms.Walker and Mr.Dominique" ,Chadwick stated. He knew damn well he was only going to punish the two creeps that started it all but he had to do what any other teacher would and punish all parties involved. Chadwick pulled a treat out for Ryley and let him eat it as he pet him and snuggled the cat up close to him to comfort the poor thing.

[/i][/b]
1AvrilBadHairDay.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Attire:She wears a black hooded clock and underneath a sliver tank top with a black mini skirt with a gold trim. She also has on black boots with gold and sliver trim. and her white wolf head necklace.
Tagging:Camron,chadwick,Nicko,Ryan,Samson,Norah.

350szee.jpg
scb0j4.jpg

Tagging:Chadiwck,Nicko,Ryan,Samson,Norah
Holly nodded to Cameron and said after dinner then and I want to see what happens to those boys".Spike moved over to bane and sat beside him. this made holly grin.

Katy ran over to Norah saying "you okay". She stood up and walked right over to the two boys and drew her wand and quickly put away before punching one in the gut.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah's eyes went as wide as saucers when Ryan lunged at the one Slytherin who pushed her and even more so when Nicko drew his wand. Her cheeks felt hot and she was embarrassed as she'd not meant to create a scene during Professor Donovan's class before it had really had a chance to start. Biting down on her lip, she wasn't sure what to do. Ryan was swinging mercilessly at the one Slytherin over and over and over again and he was making no signs of stopping even after she noticed his nose starting to bleed a bit. She looked over at Samson and Katy and then back at the fight that had broken out, the one resulting because she'd thrown the first punch...

Suddenly, Chadwick broke things up and after a few moments, he managed to get Ryan to stop punching on the one Slytherin. Nicko lowered his wand and Norah could see both Professors Donovan and Johnson approaching the scene as well. Swallowing, she knew they'd all be in trouble now. And it was her fault. When it was announced that they'd all be serving detention, she lowered her head and nodded. She felt terribly that she'd placed Chadwick in such a position and she could only hope he'd forgive her later on.

"I apologize for the outburst," Norah then said, making sure to address everyone--faculty and fellow students alike.

[/i][/b]
1AvrilBadHairDay.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Tagging:Cameron,Chadiwck,Samson,Katy,Nicko,Ryan,Norah

350szee.jpg
scb0j4.jpg

Tagging:professor Cameron,chadwick,Professor Holly,Nicko,Ryan,Samson,Norah
Holly nodded then said "okay but Katy should join you after all she just punched one in the gut unless you want me to take her and the other students while you deal with the slytherion boys".

Katy turned to Norah "nothing to be sorry about".

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

j60mz8.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

When Norah apologized Chadwick looked at her, his eyes telling her he was sorry as well for having to give her detention. When Katy punched one of the Slytherins in the gut Chadwick turned and looked at her, "You'll be serving detention with me as well Ms.Swift" ,Chadwick stated. He hated to have to hand out detentions to the students who were sticking up for what was right but if he didn't then it would be bad for him and cause problems with his job. When Holly mentioned Katy and the other students spending detention with her he shook his head, "No that's alright but if you want you can assist me with the students while they serve detention".

Cameron shook his head and looked around at everyone then at the time "Well we're nearly out of time for this class but tomorrow is another day hopefully everything will be sorted out by then and we can all have a better class" ,he stated with a sigh. The professor was a bit upset he didn't get to cover everything he wanted to during his class and his face showed it. Normally he would smile and be cheerful but right now he had an emotionless look and his voice sounded almost depressing. Cameron hated the fact that some of the students at the school were being so low and prejudice he had no tolerance for it and part of him was glad Chadwick had decided to come to his class for the man helped out tremendously.

Ryan stood next to Chadwick with his fists clenched, his face red with anger Nicko stood beside him his wand still out at his side his knuckles white from the grip he had on his wand. "I am sorry as well everyone for lashing out and I will take my detention as I do deserve it" ,Ryan stated breathlessly.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah felt beyond terrible for getting so many of her classmates in trouble. And what was more, all of them... Slytherins. She had a knack for befriending Slytherins--always had--and it bothered her that they were all getting into trouble on her account. She just hoped it didn't cause them issues later on with the rest of the members of their house. From what she was noticing, most of the problems arising were starting in house Slytherin for some reason and that saddened her. She knew not all of them were that way or held those ideals. Given the display on the quidditch pitch just then was proof enough of that. But still and all, it was bothersome to see such displays. It also made her fear of Leo and what his release might mean go on the the rise. She couldn't help it.

Looking at Chadwick, Norah gave him an apologetic look. She then looked at her friends who'd be serving detention with her along with the jerks who'd bullied her and gotten the better of them all. She hoped they weren't too angry with her. And she hoped the rest of the class, Professor Donovan included, wasn't angry for the disruption in general. In no way had she meant to disrupt the class as she had. It was the last thing she'd meant to do and now... there wasn't much class time left.

Norah then walked over to Samson and sighed. "I'm so sorry, I know you were really looking forward to this class being such a wonderful flyer. I hope you'll forgive my outburst," she said before turning back toward everyone else once again.

j60mz8.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Cameron looked at the students again and after Norah and Ryan apologized he smiled, "That's alright guys just come back tomorrow ready to learn" ,he stated before beginning to put everything away. Chadwick walked over and began to help Cameron put everything away, "Hey Donovan if you want I can come here on a regular basis to help keep things in line" ,Chadwick suggested. Even though the two bickered quite a bit Chadwick wanted to help the guy out, he could tell how much this class meant to him and he kinda felt bad that he didn't get a chance to teach it fully. Cameron turned to Chadwick, "I hate to admit it but maybe you should start coming to my class on a regular basis although I don't have the tolerance for what happened today I also don't have the guts to punish a student not yet at least" ,Cameron admitted. Chadwick patted the guy on the back in response to let him know he was going to help him out, Chadwick then made his way back to Norah and the other students and Ms.Johnson, "So I'll see you all directly after dinner" ,he stated. Chadwick put Ryley down by his feet for a moment while he grabbed his detention pad out and filled out slips for each of the students involved and passed them out.

He purposely saved Norah's for last and wrote a note at the bottom of it, the note read....

Don't worry this detention doesn't change anything, I look forward to our walk later tonight.

Chadwick folded the paper and handed it to Norah, "If anyone's late you better have a good excuse or you will definitely regret it" ,Chadwick stated firmly before picking Ryley back up and petting him.

[/i][/b]
1AvrilBadHairDay.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Tagging:Carmeron,Chadwick,Katy,Nicko,Samson,Norah,Ryan

350szee.jpg
scb0j4.jpg

Tagging:Cameron,chadwick,Holly,Nicko,Ryan,Samson,Norah
Holly nodded to chadwick saying "I shall and now its time for Defense against the dark arts must let professor mangus know I Am ready to serve out detions if need be". She turned to Carmon "Well good bye till dinner hope you save me a spot at the table cause the way things are.going looks like I will be dinning there tonight".
(Exit to corridors)
Katy nodded her head looking at the time . She had defense against the dark arts next. She turned to chadwick and said "you will see me at detention".
(Exit to corridors)

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah took her detention slip and stared at it a moment, noticing there was more written on it than there needed to be. Arching a brow, she turned it over and saw the extra bit Chadwick had written. Immediately, she folded up her the parchment and tucked it away in her pocket, her lips suddenly turning upward into a tiny smile. She was glad he wasn't angry with her and that he still was looking forward to their walk. She just hoped her friends would forgive her as well. Regardless, she knew she had to make it up to them. Somehow.

(Exits to Professor Magnus' Classroom)

Back
Top Bottom