Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Professor Donovan's Classes Thread

darkangel76

.:The Vampiric Fae:.
Supporter
1zxv0pc.jpg

PROFESSOR DONOVAN'S CLASSES
Flying​

j60mz8.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name:Cameron Jasper Donovan
Blood Type:Full
Wand: Holly (Tinne) dragon heartstring 9 inches
Broom:Firebolt
Attire:Black Slacks, Under Armor Shirt
Travel:N/A
Tagging:Anyone

Cameron walked out onto the quidditch pitch and took a deep breath taking in the fresh air. He smiled then began to set everything up for his class. He laid the brooms out in a line then a copy of Quidditch Through The Ages next to each, he had bought the books with his own personal money so that the students would have them and be able to read when they had some spare time. He then laid out the broom servicing kits next to each broom, he had bought those with his own money as well. Cameron was a very thorough teacher and wanted his students to be prepared with everything possible. After he was finished laying everything out he stood and waited for his students to come onto the field for his class.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: Norah Ellen Walker
House/Year: Gryffindor/2nd year
Blood Type: Muggle-born
Wand: Elm, 9 inches, Dragon Heartstring, Supple
Broom: Doesn't have one.
Attire: Gryffindor uniform, school robes.
Travel: Not Applicable
Tagging: Anyone; sees Professor Donovan

Norah slowly meandered outside and made her way across the school grounds until she was finally at the quidditch pitch. She saw Professor Donovan waiting there with everything set up for the other students. As she approached him, she smiled and laughed inwardly remembering that this was the 'pretty-boy' Chadwick had mentioned earlier. "Hi, Professor," she said as she set down her things.

(Has already completed Braeden's class)

j60mz8.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Tagging:Anyone, Norah

"Hello Ms. Walker how are you today"? Cameron said in response to the young woman. He kept a smile on his face thoroughly enjoying the weather outside. "It should be a lovely day to fly today the skies are clear and the wind is just right" ,he stated trying to make conversation as they waited for the rest of the class.

canstock8508889.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name:Samson Alexander
House/Year:unsorted/3rd
Blood Type:Half
Wand:Elm, 10 inches, phoenix feather
Broom:None
Attire:Generic uniform for Hogwarts
Travel:walking out
Tagging:anyone, professor lupin

Samson smiled as he found his way to his second class. This was the one which he had been looking forward to for a very long time. He knew nothing about whatever the thing connected to flying was, having never heard of any wizard type games, he only knew muggle games as it were. Yet, when it came to flying, there was nothing that he loved more then to be up in the air, to pull tricks to enjoy the freedom of the sky hiding his skills while flying either lower over his parent's large property or high in the air. He had developed a great amount at the art of flying, similar to his sister's love of fighting, it was something that he just loved, why he had taken up crafting brooms as his first major and worked hard on that, his after lunch was just that crafting lessons for the rest of the day.

Looking into the room.Here he wouldn't have to work so hard to hide the fact he was flying. He had even managed to bring his own personal broom with him, that he had since he was little and promised it by his Mother. He slipped into the room and found his seat, hearing the teacher, he looked outside himself and couldn't help but notice that it was in fact really nice outside. It would be a really nice day for some free flying or whatever was going to happen during the class.

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Name:Ryan Thomas Sullivan
House/Year:3rd Year/Slytherin
Wand:15 inches, ivy and dragon blood
Broom:N/A
Attire:Slytherin School Uniform
Travel:Walking
Tagging:Nicko, Anyone

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Name: Nickolai Dominique, Nicko
House/Year:1st year/Slytherin
Blood Type:Pure Blood
Wand: Willow, 10 and a quarter inches, flexible.Veela Hair Core
Broom: Don't have one
Attire:Slytherin Uniform
Tagging:Anyone, Ryan

Both Ryan and Nicko had been joking around as they walked to class so both had very large smiles on their faces as they began to walk toward the quidditch pitch. "So Nicko do you have any experience flying"? Ryan asked. Nicko nodded his head, "Yes actually I was a beater for the school team in Germany" ,Nicko answered. Ryan raised his eyebrows and smiled, "Well seems we have even more in common I'm a beater as well maybe we can sign up for the quidditch team this year I would love to play on the same team as you I think we could be good for the Slytherin team" ,Ryan stated.

When the two reached the rest of the class they both looked at Professor Donovan then to the brooms and the stuff lying next to them. "Well that must be the greatest class package I've ever seen eh Nicko" ,Ryan said giving Nicko a friendly nudge. "Yes I do believe it is" ,Nicko stated in response. Ryan gave Norah a friendly smile and brought Nicko over to introduce him to her, "Hey Norah this is my new friend Nicko he was in the last class we attended, Nicko this is my friend Norah she's a very nice girl and I think she'd make a good friend for you as she has been a good friend to me for years" ,Ryan stated. Nicko extended his hand, "Hello it's a pleasure to meet you Norah" ,Nicko said his German accent very clear.

"Excuse me for a moment" ,Ryan stated as he noticed Samson. The young man walked over to Samson and extended his hand and gave him a friendly smile, "Hello my name is Ryan Sullivan I'm a third year and those two over there are Nicko and Norah, I figured I should come over and introduce myself" ,Ryan noticed Samson already had a broom. "So you have some experience flying already that's a good thing for this class as it is flying" ,Ryan joked trying to be friendly.

canstock8508889.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Tagging:anyone, Ryan, Nicko, Norah

Samson turned to notice the student whom had walked into the class room and nodded his head, "Well yeah, it is a pleasure to meet you Ryan," he said shaking his fellow third years hand. "my name is Samson, we actually are the same year, I am in House Hufflepoof. I am a transfer here, um, to keep an kind of eye on my little sister Zoe," he said with a smile as he turned his attention to the other two, "it is also a pleasure to meet the both of you," he said with a respectful tone as he made sure at the same time to be loud enough for them to hear him, before turning back to the fellow third year.

"Yes, this is my personal broom, Lightning," he said with a smile. "This is going to be fun, I haven't flown where I haven't had to um hide my um abilities before, never been in the magical realm before. flying is so liberating, true freedom up in the clouds."

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Tagging:Nicko,Samson, Norah, Anyone

"Ah Zoe I believe she was in my last class muggle defenses she is quite the fighter if I say so myself,the professor Mr.Braeden thought so as well he even had her assist young Nicko in his take downs it was quite impressive" ,Ryan told Samson. He listened as he spoke about flying and smiled for he felt the same way, "I agree with you about flying it does give one a sense of freedom that is unmatched your broom is nice I left mine in my dorm figuring I'd save it for quidditch that's of course if I get picked to be on the house team this year if not I'll be bringing it to class more often" ,Ryan stated.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; Professor Donovan, Ryan, Nicko, Samson

Norah smiled at Professor Donovan. "Yes, it's really nice outside. I've always loved the fall," she said. Just then she caught sight of a few students making their way to the quidditch pitch. Ryan, she recognized immediately and she smiled when she saw him. She remembered Nicko from Chadwick's class, but the other male was new, however she did notice he carried his own broom which thought to be rather curious. She figured he must be good if he had his own broom. "Hi, Ryan," she said with a broad smile. "Fancy seeing you here," she giggled. "You stalking me?" she then teased. When Ryan introduced Nicko, she extended her hand, the one with the wrist band so that she could shake it. "Pleased to meet you, Nicko. I'm Norah. Second year, Gryffindor. Ryan's a good guy. You won't meet a better snake," she giggled and gave Ryan a playful wink. "I say that with affection, of course." And of course, she did. But she knew he knew that. She then turned to the other student who said his name was Samson and was also the brother to Zoe. She gave him a nod and extended her hand to him next. "Nice to meet you too, Samson. I'm Norah. You must be an excellent flyer to have such a lovely broom."

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Ryan smiled widely at Norah's words, "Well from what I can tell Nicko is quite a good guy as well....for a snake" ,he joked. Nicko let out a small laugh after Ryan joked back with Norah, "Well I try to be a good guy my mother would want that" ,Nicko stated. "So what did you think of the last class that Braeden is quite a brute I enjoyed it" ,Ryan stated. Nicko nodded in agreement, "I liked it as well I think it is a good course to take even if Professor Braeden is a bit scary" ,Nicko's cheeks went a bit red at the admission that he thought Chadwick was scary. He then turned to Samson, "You're sister was very helpful and I would like to thank her for that next time I see her" ,Nicko stated with a grateful tone in his voice.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; Professor Donovan, Ryan, Nicko, Samson

Norah smiled and ran her fingers through her blonde hair. "I rather liked Professor Braeden's class," she said, trying her hardest not to blush. "I have a lot to learn, but I plan to work hard in it as well." She paused as bent over to pick up one of the brooms. "And I wouldn't call Professor Braeden a brute, Ryan," she said, giving Ryan a nudge. "Rough around the edges, maybe. But hardly a brute. Personally, I admire him." She looked at everyone and just smiled, shrugging a bit. "You can tell he's been through quite a lot and McAllistair only hires the best for us." She looked at the broom as she spoke, her one hand reaching up to play with her hair. "I feel safer with him here after everything that's supposedly happened last night and then this morning."

j60mz8.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name:Chadwick Zachary Braeden
Blood Type:Pure
Wand:Ivy, 12 inches, pliable and swishy, Core: Eyelash of a Siren
Attire:Black Jeans, Black Sleeveless Shirt, Combat Boots

Cameron smiled as he noticed the class talking with each other and getting acquainted before the class started. He wanted his class to feel comfortable with one another. Cameron's eyes widened and his smile faded a bit as he looked up and seen Chadwick making his way onto the field. When Chadwick got to the pitch he made his way over to Cameron and smiled, "Hey there Donovan how ya doing"? Chadwick stated with a hint of sarcasm in his voice. He used his free hand that wasn't holding Ryley to pull a cigarette from his pocket and lit it.

"I'm doing fine thank you for asking, what brings you to my class professor"? Cameron asked kindly.

"Well I had a free period and I thought Ryley here could use some fresh air" ,Chadwick said in response.

"I don't believe he is getting too much fresh air with you blowing that toxic smoke around him" ,Cameron said sarcastically.

Chadwick let out a laugh then looked at Cameron, "Listen bitch boy I didn't come to argue with you I just came to watch the class because I'm interested in flying and plus I wanted to try and get along with you" ,he stated in response to Cameron.

Cameron looked at Chadwick after he mentioned he was interested in flying, "Well although I don't like the name calling I do appreciate your interest professor Braeden" ,he stated back.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; Ryan, Nicko, Samson; sees Chadwick, Professor Donovan

Norah turned around when she suddenly hear Chadwick's voice, a tiny smile playing on her lips as she glanced his way. She saw that he was holding Nicko's cat and she thought it absolutely adorable that he was being so sweet as to watch the pet for the Slytherin. It was truly a nice gesture and it made her love him even more that he was doing it. She bit down on her lip as she heard both he and Professor Donovan suddenly start to bicker back and forth. Immediately, her cheeks began to grow warm and she knew she was blushing. Looking down at her feet, she stifled a giggle and looked at the broom she was holding once again. She had no idea what sort of broom she was holding, but it hardly mattered.

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

"Speaking of the brute here he comes now" ,Ryan said jokingly nudging Nicko making him laugh a bit. Both of the Slytherins looked up and seen Chadwick making his way down the field, Nicko smiled noticing Ryley in the man's arms Chadwick was definitely keeping true to his promise of keeping Ryley safe during the day.

Both Ryan and Nicko laughed as the two professors bickered back and forth, "He's just charming Norah" ,Ryan stated in reference to Chadwick. Nicko snickered a bit at the sarcasm in Ryan's voice, "He is keeping his promise to keep Ryley safe though so I have to admit I am thankful and respect him for helping me out" ,Nicko admitted. Ryan smiled, "Oh I had a ton of fun in his class I would love to spar with him when I learn a bit more, I doubt I'll ever be a match for him but it is fun to go one on one with him" ,Ryan admitted with a smile.

j60mz8.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

"Don't mention it pretty boy Flying is definitely an interest of mine plus if one of the students started any shit with you I figured I could take care of it before you started crying" ,Chadwick stated. He took a drag of his cigarette then blew the smoke out, he made sure he did it away from both Donovan and Ryley.

"Can't you ever be serious about anything Chadwick" ,Cameron asked with a hint of anger in his voice.

"Oooh did I piss you off pretty boy I'm soooo sorry, tell ya what I'll put on my serious face if you remove the sand from your twat and pull the broom stick out of your ass" ,Chadwick stated in response. The man started laughing to let Cameron know he was only busting his balls.

Cameron couldn't help but let out a tiny snicker, "Merlin you are vulgar professor Braeden please try and refrain from that kind of language in front of the students" ,he said in response trying to be serious.

"Why the fuck do I have to watch my language we're all adults here" ,Chadwick said right before taking another drag from his cigarette.

Cameron just shook his head and picked up his firebolt and looked around at the students, he was going to wait a little while longer so that other students could come in before he started the lesson.

canstock8508889.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Samson smiled at the comment from Ryan about flying he enjoyed it so much, it was so amazing, either on a broom or even in a airplane, he had been listened to fly moogle forms of air transportation for a couple of years now, just the small stuff, when he had the time to work on it. It was just his place of peace, as it were was when he was flying. He then blinked at the second comment, "um what is quidditch, I have never heard of that, is it like um baseball," he asked with a laugh weak having a feeling the game was nothing like baseball at all.

Then the shook Norah's hand and smiled, "it is my pleasure ma'am," he said with respect, "and thank you, this was given to me by my father, he went to school here as did my step-mother, years ago," he commented with a smile as he was trying to be as friendly as possible to the new people. He noticed Nicko and nodded his head at his comment, "Yeah, she is something, always busy, but she has a good heart as it were," he said with a nod of his head, "if I see her anytime soon, I will tell her that you thank her."

He noticed, as he thought strong will tough teacher, and then noticed the cat, he backed up just a bit from the cat himself. He had nothing personal against Nicko at all, it was just, well he didn't want to be to near the cat with a pig mouse sleeping in his pocket. He hoped he wasn't so noticed, or thought to be mean cause of it. He just rather favored his friend, and cats tended to like to eat mice. Not that it would here, but best avoid a possible scene as it were.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah nudged Ryan when he made his comment. "Silly," she teased. She then looked over at Nicko and nodded. "And that, Nicko, is just one reason as to why I admire him." She looked over at Chadwick and smiled at him, her thoughts going back to how it felt when he touched her, held her, kissed her... Turning back to look at her friends again, she had all she could do to hide her blush as her skin grew hot. She could hear both he and Professor Donovan continuing to bicker and it amused her, made her giggle. Made her want to crawl onto Chadwick's lap... Biting down on her lip, she suddenly heard the two men laugh and she giggled a little. Then, looking at both Ryan and Nicko, she mumbled in a teasing tone, a broad smile on her face, "Men."

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

When Samson asked what quidditch was Ryan's eyes widened, "Oh quidditch is a wonderful game although it can be dangerous it is great fun hopefully Professor Donovan teaches us a bit about it I think you'll like it very much I'm not sure what baseball is but if it is fun then I would love to try it out sometime" ,Ryan told Samson. Nicko smiled when Samson said he would thank Zoe for him if he seen her, "Well thank you kindly it is much appreciated" ,Nicko stated.

Ryan noticed Norah blush and giggle as Professor Braeden bickered with Professor Donovan. He moved a bit closer to Norah and whispered so only she could hear him, "If I didn't know better I'd say you fancied the brute" ,Ryan whispered. He gave her a smile and a friendly wink to let her know he was just teasing. "Anyway I agree with Norah Braeden sure is an admirable person" ,Ryan stated.

j60mz8.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Chadwick looked at Norah noticing her smiling and having a good time with her fellow students he knew that Nicko and Ryan were both good guys and from what he could tell so was the other young man standing with them. He then looked to Cameron who was setting some stuff up for the class, Chadwick took one last drag off his cigarette then stomped it out his newly free hand came up to pet Ryley and scratch the cat behind his ears.

"So Donovan what you got planned for today's class"? Chadwick asked.

"As soon as the rest of my class comes in you'll see" ,Cameron said in response with a hint of sarcasm in his voice.

"Oh so you like to surprise people huh? Jeez just tell me ya bitch" ,Chadwick said back with just as much sarcasm.

Cameron turned and gave Chadwick a look, "Chadwick my goodness calm yourself" ,he said.

Chadwick raised an eyebrow at Cameron's response, "Are you getting ballsy with me" ,he let out a laugh. "That's funny it really is" ,Chadwick stated still laughing.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah just shook her head and nudged Ryan again playfully. She gave him a smile and laughed. "He is admirable," she agreed. She then looked over at Samson. "And quidditch is indeed amazing. Really intense, much more so than any Muggle game I've ever watched and being Muggle-born, I've seen them all," she said. "Even American football." She ran her fingers through her hair and casually glanced over at Chadwick, her lips still turned upward in a smile. He and Donovan were still going at it and it amused her greatly.

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Ryan smiled when Norah agreed with him, "I'm not to familiar with muggle sports myself other then football or soccer depends on where you're from I do have to say quidditch is a very fun intense sport" ,he said agreeing with Norah further. Nicko nodded his head, "I agree I love quidditch I was a beater in the last school I attended and I guess my new friend Ryan was a beater as well" ,Nicko stated in response to the discussion. "I wonder how many more students are taking this class" ,Ryan stated. "Yeah me too I think it's going to be rather enjoyable, what do you guys think"? ,Nicko stated in response. He was feeling a bit more confident and less shy around his new friends and he liked the fact that he was having fun with them all.

canstock8508889.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

He was naturally confused by all they were saying, he had no clue, but he figured he would figure out in time. Samson nodded, "well I will have to see this game at some point, I guess," he said with a nod of his head. "Well, I do know how to fly, really well, so maybe I could help out a bit, in the future," he commented with a nod, "once I read the rules and figure the game out a good bit better," he finished with a bit of a laugh. "I want to fly over to the habour and skim my broom right off the waves, that seems like it would be a real blast," he said with a huge grin on his face.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah nodded. "I'm not a very good flyer myself," she said as she set the broom back down and began to put her robes on top of her bag. "At least not yet since hopefully this class will help me there. So I'm obviously not very good at quidditch." She giggled a bit. "But I'm coordinated at least," she added. Suddenly, she did a little bit of a dance to show that she at least had some sort of coordination skill and she was always 'at home' and 'in her zone' when she danced. Smiling, she nudged at Ryan again and then looked over at Chadwick to see if he and Professor Donovan were still bickering. "But I do love watching the sport. It always has me on edge until the very end every time I watch. You'll love it, I promise you."

[/i][/b]
1AvrilBadHairDay.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name:Holly Johnson
House/Year:teacher/grounds keeper/caretaker
Blood Type:half blood
Wand:9inches long ,wood Alder,Phoenix feather core,its a black color wand.
Broom:None (if you have one on hand)
Attire:She wears a black hooded clock and underneath a sliver tank top with a black mini skirt with a gold trim. She also has on black boots with gold and sliver trim. and her white wolf head necklace.
Tagging:no one

350szee.jpg
scb0j4.jpg

Name: Katy swift
House/Year:unsorted /first year
Blood Type:half
Wand:Chestnut, light brown , 6in, unicorn hair
Attire:the schools robes with a black tshirt with a white tiger on it with blue jeans and black and white sneakers
Tagging:no one
Holly walked up to the class were they was starting their flying lesson spike still with her. She did notice Cameron and thought about how they agreed to spend some time together well she will see if he was still up for that later. She waited for the two professors to stop arguing.

Katy walked into class and looked around before finding a empty broom and went and stood by it. she had never flown one before so this should prove interesting.

j60mz8.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

"OH no sir I would never dare get ballsy with you Chadwick especially not after the incident this morning in the Great Hall" ,Cameron stated. "I still say you could've handled that better".

"And I still say you're a pussy" ,Chadwick stated in response as he continued to pet the cat in his arms.

"Well I have to disagree with you on that I am not a....a...." ,Cameron lowered his voice so that no one could hear him. "I'm not a pussy" ,he whispered. He wasn't the type to use vulgar language too often and when he did the volume of his voice dropped dramatically.

Chadwick laughed harder when he heard Cameron whisper the word, "What's the matter can't say the word pussy out loud" ,Chadwick teased. He was only trying to have fun with the flying professor and joke around before his class started it wasn't that Chadwick disliked Cameron he just liked messing with him and Cameron deep down didn't really mind it.

"No I can't say that word out loud I feel it is inappropriate" ,Cameron said in response. "But you feel free to speak however you like Chadwick".

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Nicko noticed Katy come in and gave her a wave, he hadn't seen her too much and it was nice to see her in the same class. He looked up towards the two professors and laughed a little noticing the two were still messing with each other. "Those two still haven't given up huh"? Nicko said quietly.

When Samson mentioned flying over the harbor Ryan smiled, "That sounds fun maybe I could accompany you sometime" ,he stated. Ryan waved at Katy and Ms. Johnson as they came onto the field. He turned back to Norah when she said she wasn't a great flyer, "Well this class should help and if you'd like I can help you out as well" ,he suggested.

[/i][/b]
1AvrilBadHairDay.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name:Holly Johnson
House/Year:teacher/grounds keeper/caretaker
Blood Type:half blood
Wand:9inches long ,wood Alder,Phoenix feather core,its a black color wand.
Broom:None (if you have one on hand)
Attire:She wears a black hooded clock and underneath a sliver tank top with a black mini skirt with a gold trim. She also has on black boots with gold and sliver trim. and her white wolf head necklace.
Tagging:Cameron

350szee.jpg
scb0j4.jpg

Name: Katy swift
House/Year:unsorted /first year
Blood Type:half
Wand:Chestnut, light brown , 6in, unicorn hair
Attire:the schools robes with a black tshirt with a white tiger on it with blue jeans and black and white sneakers
Tagging: Nicko,Ryan,Samson,Norah

Holly looked at the two professors having a guy moment. She clearedher voice and said in a loud voice "when you men are done discusing about pussys let me know so I can have a word with camron".

Katy waved at nicko and ryan. She ran over to then giggling at the two male professors and holly. She stood next to a broom by nicko and ryan saying "hey guys sounds like a fun class as long as I dont get hurt".

Back
Top Bottom