Dragon's lust (ShoXDarkheart)

((mY GOD do you do this in real life???)))

Only the creatures of the night swarmed away the dragon continued to ravage the fuck out of her body. It became actually sickening how much he screwed her like this. Like the animals that they were, they continued to mate like crazy.

(no, but in real life I'm not a dragon or pony human)

She screamed in pleasure, "Fuck yes!" she moaned, "Fuck me!" she moaned and came onto his cock and moaned more as he pumped deep inside her

(plus remember I said no rape so I'm gonna make her enjoy it)

((I am just saying...))

Spike's body was on fire inside. The flames that formed his body was really boiling him as he panted heavliy. Her flesh was THAT amazing as he enjoyed every single moment of it. By the gods he would do more to her if he lasted more than one shot...

((Oh no I understand that but I thought she wouldn't 'over do it' with the over dramatic screaming. But then again, she is trying to live lively with that volume of voice right? Remember that pun?))

She moaned loudly and smiled at him, "Yes spike I can feel it, oh so warm!" she moaned and gasped as he hit her g-shot, "Spike do it, cum inside me!"

While he felt as if he was to cum, his body was too stubborn. Like a drunken being who was unable to ejaculate because of stubbornness. He breathed even more heavy as he felt his release coming closer but she would before him.

(sorry won't be posting here for a little while, starting new job so had orientation and then training, will posts as soon as I am free)

((just post a rp whenever you're ready ok? don't feel the need to check in back and forth))

Luna trembled as her body lighty shook and she moaned as she came onto his cock and panted with pleasure, "Ou come now big boy, fill me up," she smiled and a free hoof massaged his balls.

As he thrusted, his lust was turning to it's peak; his eyes turned blank and blind by his actions being his only 'sense' as he moved his scaly body against her short fur horse body feeling himself harden with the hoof of her's teasing him. He did deeper and HARDER thrusts that could hurt if not for the pleasure.

As he felt his release coming soon, his mind became more and MORE clear; his vision was sharper, he breathed more smoothly, and he was becoming more aware. (Huh...?) he did a HARD thrust. *ZING!*

Releasing his seed, his tongue laid out like a dog as his body made her fall on him; he leaned backwards and his dragon cock forced her body on top of him while he released his seed and allowing him to relax.

As spike's semen poured from her, it became very awkward; his size and entire body was slowly and slowly turning into a smaller shape. In fact, it took only a few moments before he would be on her knee as even it surprised her.

She giggled and laid the little dragon down, sliding his now smaller cock out and licked him clean. She awaited his cock to retract and smiled, "Come on let's get you home now." she said as she quickly cleaned herself up

As the baby dragon fell asleep, his 'familiar' senses wanted to enjoy the moment longer....

*****TIME SKIP*******

Spike had been very relaxed over the next 2 months. Personally, his birthday was next week and he was looking forward to enjoying his birthday dinner: a fireruby. Having bragged with Twilight, he was excited.

"My birthday~" he giggled outloud loving the idea of eating it.

Twilight rolled her eyes, "yes yes, I know," she teased him and turned to finish sorting the smile pile of books she had left

"You think that rarity will come?" he asked with excitement. "I mean I KNOW that she's coming but sometimes I can't help but wonder." he started again.

Twilight rolled her eyes, "Spike is there anything else you think about except Rarity," then she added quietly, "and her flank."

He blushed at her last comment. "D-don't be crazy Twilight! I AM A GENTLEMAN!" he muffed angrily at her. ALthough he could not deny that he was sexually attracted to her. Why else would he have hearts in his eyes when thinking of Rarity?

"Give me a break Twilight..." he mumbled as he walked away.

Given by the chain of events, Spike's craving for greed was becoming much more stronger the closer his birthday came. He was very excited yet expected so much...

Even the day after his birthday was really changing him entirely. While he slept with the objects he took for himself, he dreamed of rarity who he gave his fire star ruby only last week. But of course, greed could always be replaced not by objects but by something else...

He growled a bit as the objects that covered him from the sunlight began to vanish. Likely by Twilight who demanded to know where he obtained the objects.

Back
Top Bottom