Dragon's lust (ShoXDarkheart)

"I....I...." his voice was growling a bit as he drooled slightly. He looked at her as his pupils became 'sharper'. He looked at her. "I don't FEEL any different..." he lied rubbing his neck as he continued to glaze at her hungry.

"Well trust me you are very different!" Luna said shocked and turned to head to Ponyville, "Come, come, let's go to twilight she will know what to do!"

By whatever means, Spike's spikes had actually perked up as she turned away. "NO." He growled as he did the most offending thing: he grasped her waist/ass with one claw and with the other pulled her by her hair. The most offensive thing to royalty, let alone a woman as he disrespected her.

She gasped, "Spike what are you doing?" she asked and tried to suppress her moan of pleasure, but failed and maoned, "Spike, oh yes rough!" she smiled, "Oh what now spike?"

((Sorry, I am at supercon right now!~))

He grasped her much much harder than before. His claws dug deeply into her mare ass. He made sure to tell her to NOT move. While she moaned in pleasure, he didn't really give a regard as he pulled her close.

She gasped and turned, "Spike all you have to do is ask thy princess for it and thy princess will let you!" she gritted her teeth a bit at the pain but moaned as well, still arroused.

Spike didn't seem to comprehend what she said; he LIFTED her into his arms while her body was seemingly more 'small' by comparison as he walked off to the forest with her...

....after a few moments of movement, he dropped her on to the ground floor making things more helpless.

"Well Spike, just ask thy princess, it is much nicer," she said to him as she moaned, "God why does this feel so good!?" she was becoming wet and slightly hating herself for it:

Again Spike seemed not to give a damn. As she was on the floor, her scent caught his snout making him arouse much higher. HE blended over and roughly held her chin up forcing her lips out.

She gasped but moaned again only getting more arroused as he went on. She could feel herself falling into Lust and desiring him.

As her sweet black lips came close, the swirling tongue tickled her a bit based on the nerves until digging deep into her mouth swirling as if a snake.

She smiled into the kiss and opened her mouth in case he wanted to try a bit of tounge action. She had never kissed a dragon but it felt very good and wondered how far he would go.

The tongue licked around her throat as it was very odd. If deep throat was normal, then the fact that something thin and long was very odd like a snake. Regardless, her horse mouth took it all as he grabbed her body closer.

((She is human shaped but what parts of her body is a 'pony'?))

(huh?)

She moaned and twirled her tongue around his, he was an amazing kisser and she was glad he was there, she needed this for so long:

I mean, she's a pony but she's human shaped right?))

As he yanked away, he took a moment of sweet air before using his claws on her humble breasts strongly.

(I was thinking Nightmare moon, still pony, but your idea is fine)

She arched and moaned loudly, "Fuck oh spike yes!" she moan Ed leaking more of her juices as the dragon teased her, "Oh my yes play with my breasts!"

((No, you're not getting what I am asking you. There's 'human' versions of every character no?))

While her moans filled the air, there was no outside acknowledgment from any one else. And so he continued to yank her and play with her breasts as violently as possible as her scent continued to mark the air.

(now I am really confused...)

She moaned more, "Wow that feels fucking great!" she grinned at him and smiled as he continued and more of her juices leaked out and down her legs

((Nvm....you must be blonde =P ))

After a final slap, he turned his attention to her lower parts. His raging dragon penis was against her thigh. Hot and throbbing with RAGE as it made it's way towards her clit gently.

She squeeked then moaned, "Oh spike your so big!" she moaned as she felt it glide it's way slowly up making her even hornier and she moaned, "oh yes take me spike, fuck me,"

He made a gentle growl as he breathed slightly heavy. His dragon's penis didn't rough up the layers of her flesh but the scales had a affect inside of her as it slid into her with ease. Deeper and deeper it took seconds before he hit a 'wall' with her against his body and his dick reaching as far as possible.

She arched and moaned back, "Oh my fuck!" she screamed out in pure pleasure, "Yes oh fuck me, fill me with your dragon cum!" she grabbed her breasts and moaned as she squeezed them together and pinced her nipple causing her to moan more

Back
Top Bottom