Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Little Things You Love

My newest VS PJs that hubs bought me.... LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -- they are those fireside longjanes (but in the shorts style) in the pale pink and glittery silver colors. :)

Embracing my super feminine side.... the side that I ignored and was scared of for FARRRRRR too long. I love being 'me'... as in being true to myself. :)

The little thing I love, is truly feeling safe - and giving myself over to another. It's just the most freeing experience in the world.

1. When I have a day to myself to sit down, relax with a cup of coffee and write to my hearts content!
2. When you get a reply from a freakin' awesome rp!
3. When you have a little extra money in the bank you forgot was there!

When you've got so much free time you don't know what to do with it. Can be a bad thing in a way but I've got to count my blessings.

CyanideDisaster said:
Simon Baker.

Yeah, he's a pretty good actor. Glad the Mentalist is finally back on.

Boxy said:
When you've got so much free time you don't know what to do with it. Can be a bad thing in a way but I've got to count my blessings.

CyanideDisaster said:
Simon Baker.

Yeeees. And he's so sexy, hahahahaha.

@Dementia: Yeeeessss.. and that hair! bahaha

I love it when insignificant internet turds follow me around, hanging on my every word and beg for my attention. Also, I love the flame wars. Dance, my puppets! DANCE!

CyanideDisaster said:
Boxy said:

CyanideDisaster said:
Simon Baker.

Yeeees. And he's so sexy, hahahahaha.

@Dementia: Yeeeessss.. and that hair! bahaha

You can have him. No sexy hunks for me, thanks. :p

Having a easily accessible light source that isn't on the other side of the room.

A really good sandwich with five kinds of salami and five different kinds of cheese, toasted and pressed.

Back
Top Bottom