Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

OOC--Monks and Knights

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay i'm lost i got busy and did not get on much and also been forgetting post so where are you all at i take a town maybe i can pop Vanessa in there somewhere.

Specifically, and my apologies for the late answer, Vanessa should be with most of the group still near the gate through which they entered the town, near the inn.

Valetni went forth to deal with some business of his own, alone.

Zato and Mary tried to follow him, lost him, and then got lost themselves, are currently close to the market district of the area. Besides that, there are currently some shady people on their heels.

Morr took three of the Hellguards to speak with the mayor of the town.

Swiftbeak is currently at the market district, looking for healing salves.

The rest is currently still near the inn, in which sergeant Belatia will aquire lodgings for the group.

Alright and sense Vanessa is a cook I will have be looking thou the supply s then decided to head into to town to see what they had for sale kinda explore the place..

Unfortunate that you leave, milady wildkat, I wish you a fine day and that the mishaps you suffered may find a good solution.

thanks my life is going good but sense you all left me in the dust i fear getting back in would be too confusing but i had fun you all was great to rp with

To be quite sincere, we did not exactly leave you in the dust, but rather kept a metaphorical window open through which you could have rejoined at any time, that being that you could have simply handwaved your character following Zato and Mary back to the inn, where the group is currently residing and planning.

oh haha i guess i should have read the last few posts then should i pop the cook back in then at the inn cause i was actully looking forward to reveling her past to the group i was thinking maybe have a npc charater show up and kinda blow her cover so to speak and i was liking playing her lol..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom