Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Star Trek: Fortuna (Quedesha/Cheerio)

Fiona had arched into Kestra's hands all too willingly. As Kestra's finger slid into her she had gasped again, a moan soon following. As the finger found her clit she had arched and cried out, unable to hide her keening moan. Every moan showed how happy she was, how much she trusted Kestra.

As Kestra kissed a trail down her body she arched and cried out again softly. Each one was quiet and the sounds were swallowed by the medical bay, keeping their meeting secret. Each kiss had made her feel safer.

Kestra gave herself completely up to exploring Fiona's beautiful body. A second finger joined the first, the two moving within her while her mouth tongue the nipple, then continued down her body, kissing down between her cleavage and then over her abdomen.

Finally, eagerly, she withdrew her fingers and replaced them with her mouth, pert ass in the air as she knelt on the bed, tongue caressing Fiona's folds before delving into her, tasting her as she sought her clit again.

The second finger had doubled the pleasure that Fiona felt and she had given a definate moan at the feelings she was having now. Kestra's tongue had found her nipple before the kisses and the tongue slid lower, leaving her gasping again. Every moment was giving her more pleasure. Kestra was gentle but firm enough that she felt every touch. As the fingers retreated she felt a definate ache of loss, the tongue and lips against her soon drawing further moans of pleasure however. As the tongue found her clit she had arched into Kestra, clearly incredibly close to climax.

Every hint of Fiona's pleasure just spurred Kestra on, her tongue lapping and curling into the woman's pussy, delving in and then flicking over the clit, again and again. Her hands slid over Fiona's thighs, stroking them with an urgent need as her mouth sought the woman's climax.

The climax had hit hard and she cried out, glad of the large medical area and the locked doors. She was mewling softly as she came down, a hand stroking through Kestra's hair, showing her affection even as she fought to control her breathing, radiating pleasure and calm feelings.

Kestra caressed her through the climax, licking and sucking gently, drinking her pleasure even as she felt it through her senses, her own face flushed with empathic pleasure even as she felt the woman relax.

She gently kissed her way back up Fiona's body, a trail of lip caresses along her stomach, over the other nipple, and then into the curve of her neck before her tongue delved into Fiona's mouth again, kissing her with an urgent hunger, body pressed against hers.

Fiona had enjoyed the feeling of Kestra with her as she came down and even as the woman kissed and licked her way back up her body she had waited for Kestra to reach her lips, the kiss passionate and needy.

Fiona kept her arms around the woman, pulling her down hard against herself, feeling the press of Kestra's body against her own. A hand slid through Kestra's hair and she smiled, releasing the woman slowly from the kiss. She was gasping slightly. "So beautiful."

"Talking about yourself, are you?"
Kestra grinned, both at the lame quip and at the view she had of Fiona's beautiful, flushed face. She paused to admire the view, then leaned in to brush lips over her neck again.

"I think you're going to have to find another counselor," she said softly. "I don't think I'm allowed to feel like this about a patient."

Fiona laughed softly. "I was talking about you actually." She was smiling even as she spoke. Lips had brushed softly over her neck and she moaned softly. "I don't think anyone needs to know about us." She spoke softly. "Don't ask, don't tell remember?" She was smiling all the same.

Kestra sighed, propping her head on one hand as the other traced circles just under Fiona's breasts.
"I meant morally. I'm likely to be somewhat biased now, and that doesn't make a good counselor."
She smiled again, watching Fiona's eyes.
"It's okay, though. I know how to talk to the people in charge. I can get you reassigned."
The hand slid up to gently cup one breast, just holding it.

"You really think I'd trust someone else?" Fiona questioned softly. She was telling the truth, it had been hard enough for her to be honest with Kestra about Wesley's attack ideas and she wasn't up for doing it all over again. All the same she seemed to relax under the woman's touch. Kestra had moved to cup her breast and she'd sighed softly. "I'm not out to cause trouble though."

"Even if I find you someone I trust?" she asked gently. She just held her hand there, admiring the warmth of the soft curve in her hand, marvelling at how different it felt to her own.
"You can just talk to them on screen. We'll be in comms range of the base for a while. It's not that I don't want to be the one, it's just... I don't think I would be able to be what you need."

She sighed and let her head dip to rest on Fiona's shoulder.
"We can talk about it later, maybe. You need to finish your shift, and I need to clean up. Dinner? Ten forward at nine?"

"Even then." The admittance was painful and it was clear Fiona wasn't happy about it at all. Even when Kestra expanded on her idea. She spoke quietly. "You already are what I need." There was clear honesty in her words and she couldn't help but sigh softly. "You already are."

As she let Kestra rest her head against her shoulder she smiled softly. "That sounds like a good idea." Her touch was soft on the woman's cheek. "Do be careful though.."

Kestra sighed at Fiona's stubborn insistence, then couldn't help smiling at the woman's gentle words. She nodded, leaning into the hand that caressed her cheek, then reluctantly slid off the bed and moved to pick up her clothes.
"Be careful? Careful of what?"
She peered quizzically at her as she stepped into her underwear, and then started pulling the suit into place.

"You tend to get the crazies."

Fiona half-shrugged, standing to dress carefully, aware of every move she made, taking her time before she answered the rest of it.

"Those and the people with emotional baggage."

"Is that some kind of self-depreciation?"
Kestra tugged the uniform straight, then gazed at Fiona.
"Knock that off, or I'll put you over my knee."
She grinned, eyes twinkling.
"I've always wanted to do that to a patient. It's a fantasy I'll indulge with you, if you're not careful."

Back
Top Bottom