Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Star Trek: Fortuna (Quedesha/Cheerio)

Kestra's breath caught again at Fiona's words... and, she had to admit to her self, a little at simply hearing her voice.

She went behind the screen, stripping off uniform and underwear, pulling the gown over her shoulders and tying it awkwardly. She emerged with another shy smile, moving over to the medical bed and leaning against it.
"Are you feeling a bit better?" she asked softly.

Fiona had noticed Kestra's breath catch and she smiled sligtly, finding she felt a little sorry for her. She knew it had to be strange being on the other side now.

Fiona had moved closer as she watched the woman lean against the medical bed. She looked uncomfortable but relaxed. The answer to the question was simple to give. "Yeah." She agreed softly. "So... when was your last physical?"

"Um,"
Kestra shook her head.
"I have no idea, actually. With moving ships, and the change in duties... I've really lost track of time. I know it's been a while... I think I missed one when I switched from cadet to active duty, and then another when I moved from base to ship duty. So... a couple of years, at least."

She blushed a little, shrugging self-conciously.

A slight smile tugged at Fiona's lips then and she spoke softly. "Then I guess I'll just have to be extra careful not to miss anything." She spoke softly, moving closer. "Get up on the bed please." She kept her voice soft and professional but she had also given them privacy by locking the door and setting up a curtain. She wasn't going to embarrass the woman for anything.

"Try to relax." She could see the woman wasn't confident this level of undressed. Still she made a point of keeping her voice level and warm, caring and tenderness clearly in her mood.

It was the same effect in reverse... Kestra couldn't help feeling more relaxed than she would normally, just from the real emotions of care and concern she could feel, as well as the attractive warmth of Fiona's voice. Fiona's physical attractiveness, however, was not calming... but it was certainly not a bad form of unsettling.

She hid a grin at the overt thought, and then cursed herself internally for the inappropriatness. She lifted herself onto the bed, the gown spreading and lifting to reveal long, smooth legs.
"Do I lie down?" she asked, unsure what Fiona wanted to examine first.

"You can stay sitting up for now." Fiona spoke softly, lowering herself carefully to her knees. "I tend to work from the foot up... first what's on view... then the more private places." She was going to check what she could first from the floor. Her touch was gentle as she moved to check the woman's feet for signs of damage, the left coming up clean, then the right. Soon enough her hand skimmed up the woman's legs, stopping at the hem of the gown before she stood to check the woman's arms, her touch soft as she trailed fingers over a small bruise.

"How did this happen?"

The question was gentle. She had a feeling it was something light but she had to ask.

Kestra looked at the bruise in some surprise. The touch on her legs had sent sparkles through her brain, and it was a relief to have something to focus on that wasn't Fiona's wonderful fingers. She shook her head slowly.
"I have... no idea." Her voice was a little unsteady, and she again cursed herself internally.
"I guess I... must have walked into a doorway or something, without realising."

"Well, the good news is it's healing." Fiona spoke softly, meeting Kestra's eyes slowly. She had shifted to check the other arm, her touch gentle on the woman's arm. this one had no marks and she moved to gently inspect the woman's neck, tucking long hair out of the way as she did so, trailing a slow hand over the woman's neck softly. She had met the woman's eyes again as she moved to check her face and head for marks or wounds. Nothing. So far, so normal. She knew what was coming next and moved around the bed and the woman, slowly undoing the back of the woman's gown, her touch soft on the woman's back as she checked her over.

"Okay... take the gown off please." Her words were soft as she stroked her hand slowly over the woman's shoulders, noting the slight mark on the woman's shoulder, gently stroking it even as she felt the skin and muscle tense. She had smoothed the mark away then, noting how easily it disappeared. Clearly it wasn't a bruise, just a sore point.

The light touch was driving Kestra mad, to the point that she had to struggle to avoid showing it. Her heart was a lot faster than normal, her breathing quicker as well. The caress on her neck made her eyes flutter shut, and she was only half aware of the gown being undone, and the touch on her back and shoulders.

The instruction to remove her gown made her breath audibly catch again, and she blushed slightly as she stood. It slid off her shoulders and she set it aside, revealing a smooth, curved, very fit body. She had inherited her mother's voluptuousness, eased somewhat with her father's fit toning, and the result was a body that was very sexy indeed.

Her spectacular bottom peeked at Fiona over the edge of the bed as she waited for the next instruction.

Fiona had taken a moment to look the woman over before she spoke, her voice kept level by sheer will-power. "Okay, lie down if you please." Her voice remained gentle as she waited for the woman to follow the advice. She felt a lot of things about this woman but she kept herself steady by sheer force of will, she'd see what happened personally after. Better to finish her job first.

Kestra perched herself on the bed again, then swung her legs back and leaned back. Her long legs parted slightly, an entirely automatic motion to get comfortable. Her breasts jutted firmly, even against the pull of gravity. Her mound was smooth and slightly dark with the flush of arousal, a darker pink than her nipples... they were small, light, and jutted with rather embarrassing excitement.

Kestra tried to ignore them, hoping against hope that Fiona wouldn't notice either sign of physical excitement. She stared determinedly at the ceiling, not wanting to meet the woman's eyes, not sure what she would do if she did.

Fiona had indeed noticed but she decided to leave it unsaid. She wasn't about to embarrass the woman. At all. Intead she moved to gently probe the woman's upper thigh, noting a small bruise, a firm line. Most likely from a desk. She didn't ask about this one, leaving it be. She had moved her hands over the woman's stomach gently probing it, checking for signs of wincing or pain. She saw none. All the same she let her hands move to the woman's breasts, keeping herself controlled with a simple technique, checking for lumps mainly at the moment. Again she found nothing, although she was sure the other woman could read her interest in her.

Her touch remained soft as she stroked a hand over her mound, keeping her touch softly firm before she let a hand slide into the woman, checking for wounds of any sort. This was going to most likely be a weekly or monthly thing. Somehow she had a feeling she wouldn't mind at all, especially with Kestra.

"When was your last period? and the last time you had sex?"

The stroking over her thighs had her almost squirming. Her breath was audibly fast by the time Fiona's hands settled on her breasts, and she had to turn her face to one side as her cheeks turned red.

Her betazoid senses could definitely pick up the interest behind Fiona's firm professionalism, and it certainly wasn't helping her keep calm. Her nipples were as hard as they had ever been against the woman's soft, sensual hands.

All this meant that by the time Fiona's hand dipped to her mound, she was dripping wet. As it pressed in the young woman couldn't stifle a soft, but clear, erotic moan of pleasure. She squeezed her eyes shut in embarrassment, but it had come at a level that went below her conscious control.

The question helped her take control again, for a moment, although the second half made her hips jump slightly.
"T.. two weeks," she managed, stuttering slightly. "As for the second... question... more than a year now."

Fiona could tell the girl was excited and moved to gently stroke the woman's cheek. "You seem very... excited." She spoke gently now, her tone soft. "I'll only go on if you want me to." Clearly she wanted to help the woman but she wasn't about to force her. Either way her tone was now personal, kind and sweet but that of a woman intrigued. She wasn't going to attack her or hurt her, she'd had enough of that and she got the feeling Kestra would prefer she waited for an answer.

"I do... I mean, I don't... I mean. Um. I'm sorry if I'm... making you uncomfortable. I just... you... ah..."
Words didn't seem to be marshalling themselves properly in Kestra's head. She finally turned her head and opened her eyes, looking up into Fiona's gaze, her own a welter of emotions... desire, lust, and a very real romantic interest reflected in them.

She'd never have dared be so open if it wasn't for the matched interest she could sense in Fiona.
"Honestly... I want something... different for you to go on with."
She blushed hotly at the clumsy line, biting her lip and looking away again.
"I'm sorry, that was terrible."

Kestra's stumbling for words had only made her all the more attractive to Fiona. Her shyness also helped. Their eyes met and she listened carefully to the woman's words, still gently stroking her cheek. She could see the emotions clearly in Kestra's eyes and felt a little sorry for her. She knew she too would have been stumbling for words.

"It's alright." Fiona spoke softly. "You seem to need something, something I can give." She spoke gently. "I know what it's like to need that release." Honesty was clear in both her mood and tone and she spoke softly now, kindly. "If you let me help you, this time, then we can figure the rest of it out."

Again, it was a mixture of her arousal, her serious interest in Fiona, and the sense that the interest was returned, that made her be as honest as she was.
"I do want you to help me... please..." she blushed, biting her lip briefly, and then went on.
"I also really want to figure the rest of it out. In a good way, I mean. I think... I really think there is something here. Between us."

She was still breathing fast, a pretty flush on her cheeks, hips twitching under Fiona's hand.

"Good to know I'm not the only one who sees something there... for us." Fiona murmured, slowly increasing the pressure and pace of her fingers, knowing exactly how best to pleasure her and wanting to make her feel good. As good as she possibly could.

Neither woman would be able to talk about it in public but that didn't worry her at all. She wanted to protect the woman and make her feel as good as she could do, they could talk later. They would be talking later and she knew she could do as much as she wanted.

Caring for someone other than her mother or father was new for her.

With the excitement of the new relationship, the unintentional tease, and the skill of Fiona's fingers, it wasn't long at all before Kestra was clutching at her wrist, pulling her hand against her as she gasped her way through a quiet orgasm.

Finally, the peak washing over her, she slumped back, and then raised herself to reach up to Fiona, running a thumb over her cheek before pulling her down for a kiss.

Fiona went willingly into the kiss, her hand remaining still as she did so. When she felt the woman relax she pulled free, gently pulling out of the kiss, eyes searching Kestra's face before she spoke gently. "You are... amazing." The words were soft and honest.

She was gently stroking Kestra's cheek as she watched her, smiling as she smoothed the woman's hair out of her eyes. She could feel herself falling already.

"I'm amazing? Have you not seen yourself?"
Kestra grinned up, flopping back onto the bed, warmth spreading through her from the afterglow. She desperately, urgently wanted to bring the same pleasure to Fiona but she didn't know how to approach it, how to ask. She felt like a schoolgirl with her first crush all of a sudden, frightened to do anything that might break the moment.

"I want you," she said finally. "I want to make love to you."

Fiona had smiled at Kestra's words, blushing all the same. Still she liked the feeling it gave her. Warmth. Warmth and happiness. She had watched Kestra closely and smiled shyly when Kestra spoke, finding herself blushing but willing, very willing. "I'd like that." The words were soft as she stroked Kestra's cheek, moving closer to settle on the bed. "Where do you want me?"

Kestra didn't answer with words, instead pulling the woman down to another hungry, urgent kiss. Her hands went to Fiona's desirable body, half undressing her, half pulling her down beside her. She wanted her naked, and close so their bare bodies could move together, against each other.

She took every opportunity to caress her breast, cup her ass, run fingertips along her thigh, trying to copy everything that Fiona had done to drive her so wild.

Fiona had given into the kiss with a passion. She normally would have pulled away or panicked but not this time. This time she trusted Kestra completely. She had settled easily beside the woman, her clothing soon falling away, leaving them both naked on the bed.

Kestra's hands covered her, finding her ass, breasts and sliding between her legs, her body opening to the woman almost instantly. A gasp escaping her.

Kestra devoured the girl's mouth, tongue delving deep as her hands slid over the woman's body, caressing and fondling and exploring. One finger finally pressed into her, sliding between the folds, sinking deep inside before curling up to find and press her clit.

Meanwhile she kissed down her neck, leaving a trail of kisses and little licks over her shoulder and down the curve of one breast to circle her nipple.

Back
Top Bottom