D.E.666 ~ A Guardian's Summons ~ Jugger82

Nathan frowned. It sounded like a truly interesting animal, something so large and with long trunks and blue skin? He was wondering if it was truly a fiend or not, though...if it was an animal, he had no problem with riding on top of it, even if it was fitted with a large seat which she said ferried passengers across the moonflow. "It would be very interesting to ride, definitely...I would not mind it at all." He said with a smile. "So...any idea as to where this boat is heading though?"

She could tell he was thinking about what she'd just told him and she smiled gently as she let him digest the information until he spoke up again and she nodded slightly. "I've never ridden on it before, but I heard that the Shoopuf is a gentle animal." she said gently. At his question about where the boat was heading, she shook her head with a sigh. "No idea. I didn't get the chance to ask since we sort of just rushed on board and got to a room." she said.

"The shoopuf probably would not be used to ferry people across the river if it were not a gentle animal...unless they were forcing it somehow...It would make me angry to find out that they were forcing the Shoopuf to do this against their will." He nodded. Standing up, Nathan walked to the door. "I'm going to find out where the boat is headed. You may come with me if you wish." He said as he left the room to try and go find the captain of the ship.

She nodded in agreement about the shoopuf before she slowly stood up and stretched. "I don't think they're forcing it." she told him before fixing her clothing and pulling her hair back into a low braid. At his comment about finding out where the boat was headed, she nodded. "I'll come with you. That way I can get some fresh air and stretch my legs a bit more." she said before following him out of the room and through the ship.

Back
Top Bottom