Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Golden Shields ( Katy1008 & CrimsonMaster )

Tom was very concerned about Evie. He loved her with every fiber of his body. She was his world, and he wouldn't be the same person without her. Seeing her in the state she was in, was painful for him. He just needed to understand what went on last night between her & Karl. Finally Evie began to tell Tom everything. She held nothing back. She started with her stripping for Karl. She spoke of how he used his tie to secure her hands behind her back. She then spoke of how she got down on her knees and tried to pleasure Karl's cock. Evie said the older man was huge. Far larger then most cocks that used her before. Evie spoke of how disappointed Karl was. How he said Tom must have a small dick. This didn't set well with Tom. He was beginning to get very upset with Karl. Evie continued to tell her part of the story. She spoke of how Karl picked her up after they started fucking in the living room. He carried her into the bedroom, saying she could lose a few pounds. Evie's weight was fine. She was in top form. You could bounce a quarter off her stomach muscles.

Evie then spoke of how Karl came inside her. He then shoved her off, onto the floor. She said he spoke of taking some money off what he planned on paying her, but he didn't. He tossed her the money and left the bedroom. Evie told how she left his money laying there and left his cabin. She then spoke of Tom not being at the cabin and how she left a note for him. Tom could see Evie falling deeper into a depression. This wouldn't be allowed to continue any further. Tom would stop this here and now. Tom waited until Evie was done. He then told of having called their cabin and no one answered. Tom spoke of the time she called. He thought Evie was spending more time with Karl. Tom had no idea she was in the shower and didn't hear their phone ring. He then spoke of how no note was in their cabin. Not when Tom arrived. He said the cabin was clean and it looked as if no one had been there.

Tom then knelt down, taking one of Evie;s hands into his. He told her that Karl seemed very happy with what happened last night. The older man praised Evie up and down for being everything Tom said she was. Karl never once hinted that anything went wrong. Tom told Evie everything Karl had told him. He suggested that Evie have a talk with Karl about last night. The two seemed to see things differently. Tom also wanted to clear the air about Kiko. Evie seemed tense about the other woman. Tom never wanted to leave Evie last night. He was happy to be with her and her alone. Tom only left to meet Kiko because it was what Evie wanted, or at least what Tom thought she wanted. Tom told Evie, he would be seeing Kiko anymore. He felt deep down, she didn't really want him with an outsider. Kim & Angie were fine. They were apart of Evie's sexual world. They weren't outsiders. Kiko was attracted to Tom but not to Evie. This would make her an outsider in Evie's world. The last thing Tom wanted was for Evie to get hurt. She needed to speak with Karl or Tom would speak with him. Evie also needed to be damn sure she was okay with Kiko & Tom. Because Tom wouldn't do anything which brought Evie any pain or bad feelings. He loved her to damn much for that.

Evie listened to what Tom said; what he said about his call when she was in the shower and what he found when he went back to the cabin. She listened to him reporting what Karl had said to him. And then she listened to him saying that he wouldn't see Kiko again. She shook her head. That wasn't what she wanted at all. She closed her eyes. She needed to clear her head... and pull herself together. She could almost hear McWilliams tell her to stop being pathetic. Maybe suggesting that Tom go with someone else when she was otherwise pretty much on her own... no Kim or McWilliams or Rick or even her family around... nothing to occupy her. And then Karl's comments... Maybe everything was just bad timing... even down to the phone call whilst she was in the shower and the breakfast trays being cleared away with the note on before Tom got back.

She opened her eyes and looked at Tom. She smiled, lifted her hand to his cheek and she shook her head.

"Go back to Kiko..." she saw Tom starting to object. "Tom... go back and enjoy your time with her. I will go and find Karl - after Ive gotten changed - and then I will go and ... find myself some things to do. I can find the guy who is going to spar with me...' she waved vaguely in the direction of the boxing ring which was on the other side of the gym. "...and arrange that for some time. I can ... work on my tan ... and I can... try the spa... but you should go back to Kiko." She leaned forward and kissed him softly and then pulled herself up, her legs complaining a little at the need to do any additional work.

Tom had no plans to see Kiko at the moment. And despite Evie's urging, he felt his place was with her. Not out chasing another woman. Evie was first in his life, that's how it would always be. But, Tom remained silent as Evie continued to speak. She talked of doing different things, or at least things she could do. One of which was talking with Karl. That was something she needed to do sooner rather then later. Evie had to clear the air between her and the older man. She needed to figure out for herself what happened last night. Tom finally agreed to let Evie do her own thing. He would return with her to their cabin. They could change and split up from there. Evie could go see Karl, or go spar for a while.

Tom wasn't sure what he'd be doing. He might go for a run around the deck. He might even take the captain up on his offer of an extended tour of the ship. The type of tour most passengers don't get. Unless they are special passengers that is. The captain offered Tom just such a tour. A tour that would take Tom to places on the ship he wouldn't normally be able to go. Tom could always hook up with Kiko later. Maybe he would find her and they could have lunch together? Tom & Evie left the gym, heading back to their cabin. Once there, Tom finally got out of his tux. He got a shower, then slipped on a t-shirt, shorts and sneakers. Tom told Evie to enjoy herself. He then kissed her before leaving the cabin.

Evie knocked on the cabin door. She could feel butterflies in her stomach as she waited for Karl to answer but it wasnt any kind of excitement. When the door did eventually open she saw his surprise at seeing her then a flash of confusion followed by a satisfied look; a belief that this sexy woman had come to him wanting more.

‘Miss Taylor...how good to see you. You are somewhat earlier than I expected. Did Mr. Reed find you. He seemed most concerned about your whereabouts. Please come in.” He opened the door and Evie stepped in just as she had done a few hours later. She came to stand in the same spot but now turned to face him as he came back from the door. Evie was dressed in sneakers, shorts and a t-shirt underneath which was a black bikini, Karl walked up to her and reached out one hand stroking down her arm.

‘Mr. Stirling...if I could...I...I would like to talk to you...I need to talk to you about what happened. Here. Last night.” Karl suddenly realised that Evie wasn’t calling in for a little more fun. He stepped back which unnerved Evie alittle who became worried she might have caused some offence which might generate a negative reaction.

‘Mr. Stirling. When I left here this morning, I had the distinct impression that I.... failed you in some way ...that my... contribution was in some way lacking and that... you were disappointed...

‘Oh my word...not at all my dear. Nothing could be further from the truth. Oh dear no. Not at all.”

‘You didn’t think I was... “ he looked puzzled...confused...the gears processing in his head and then it clicked.

‘Oh no no no. That’s just my little game. I did try and make it much less severe to what the girls I told you about at the ranch might experience but obviously I didn’t do a very good job. No no my dear. You were wonderful. I couldn’t have asked for a better whore.” He smiled at her. ‘Oh dear I do feel bad that you did not enjoy yourself.”

Evie suddenly felt a sense of relief. ‘Please. Mr. Stirling don’t.... I was probably too overly sensitive and I should have....” Karl stepped forward and hushed Evie by placing a finger on her lips. He paused for a moment then took hold of her chin. Lifting it. Evie swallowed looking up at him. He looked at her and bent forward and kissed her. Evie didn’t pull away and it wasn’t long before he felt her kissing him back. He pulled back and took her hand. ‘My dear I would love for us to continue right now. I would love to take you to my bed and fuck you, but I think I would be exploiting things a little. I hope at some point before the end of this cruise you will come to me and ask me to fuck you like the slut we both know you are. But I don’t think now is the time. So shall we agree to continue this at another time...when ... and if you are ready?”

Evie took a deep breath and smiled. She leaned forward up onto tiptoe and kissed /Karl softly on the cheek. ‘Thank you. And that sounds... like a good idea to me.” A few minutes later she was heading back to the gym to see if she could find the crew member who might be willing to spar with her at some point.

Karl was very surprised to see Evie standing at his door. He hadn't thought she would show back up so soon. He was damn happy to see her again. After speaking with Tom earlier that morning. Karl had become a little concerned over where Evie had gone. She ether had to be on the ship, or she fell off. Such accidents were known to happen on cruise ships. Karl hoped Evie hadn't met with any trouble. His hopes were answered with her standing at the door. Karl invited her in, then closed the door once she was inside. The older man wasted no time in eying her up. He loved the outfit she was wearing. She looked very hot. But Evie looked hot in whatever she wore. One could say, it was a gift for her to look so sexy.

Karl had sex on his mind when he approached Evie from behind. Placing his right hand onto her arm, then slowly stroking his hand over her soft skin. Oh yeah, Karl could already see himself fucking her again. However, Evie came for a reason. She needed to clear the air between her & Karl. Evie began to speak, and what she said caught Karl off guard. He wasn't expecting her to have misunderstood his words and actions last night. Karl had thought Evie understood, but he could now see the error that was made. Once Evie explained her reason for coming. Karl felt bad for letting her go without making sure she was alright. The fact that she didn't take the money should have been a warning sign. Karl just blew it off without thinking. In his mind, she had earned every dollar he gave her. His words were part of his domination play. Part of the game.

Karl explained his side of everything. His words were never meant to hurt her. He only meant to be more dominate over her. By using harsh words as part of her derogation. Karl had assumed Evie had been through this type of thing before. He now realized, this part of her domination hadn't been explored till last night. Once Evie understood how much Karl loved being with her. They kissed. His arms holding her close. The kiss broke when Karl spoke of them getting together again. He wanted to make up for last night, but it wouldn't happen now. Karl wanted Evie to come to him and ask to be fucked like the slut she was. Evie liked the idea and agreed to return. Now that she knew how he played his game. Nothing Karl said would ever effect her again. Not as it had. Evie was soon off again. She was heading back to the gym to find Stephon Riggs. It wouldn't be hard to find him. Stephon already got a message from the captain about Evie. He wasn't sure when she would show up, but he was getting gear out for sparing just in case.

Evie walked back into the gym. There were a few more people in now but not that many. Most significantly for Evie though was that there was a young black man who looked like he belong there. Evie was fairly certain that the man was Stephon Riggs - her potential sparring partner. As she approached she called his name and sure enough he turned around.

"Hi. My name is....

"Taylor?"

"Yeah. I take it the Captain let you know about our discussion last night?" Evie held our her hand as she came to a stop in front of the guy.

"First Officer, yeah. You're looking for a sparring partner." Evie nodded.

"You done much boxing?" he asked. Evie smiled and hesitated for a moment before shaking her head. "Not much no." She knew she wasn't exactly being open and honest - she wasn't lying either - but she wasn't going to disclose everything - at least not yet. She didn't want a full on fight with the guy and she didn't want any egos getting in the way - just a little action to quite literally keep her on her toes. Riggs looked at her... looked her up and down... went to say something, stopped, and then changed his mind.

"Look... I dont want to be rude or anything but... people come onto these cruises and they can be whoever they want to be and sometimes they can pretend to be people they want to be... act out fantasies... see themselves as having skills and talents and expertise that everyone back in the world knows they dont have. I dont want to hurt you in the ring... and... " Evie started smiling. "You worried about hurting me?" Riggs nodded a little. "I think if you represent that you have more skills than maybe you do, that's a distinct possibility, and I have to make sure that I'm not leaving the ship or the cruise line open to any legal action..."

"Look... I'll tell you what... I'm not exactly dressed for it right now, so you tell me when it works best for you and we can just play it by ear. See how it goes. I'll sign any kind of disclaimer you want to cover any chance of... me... getting hurt. Happy to accept the risks... cant get in the ring and not expect to get hit at some point can you?"

"Well I'll be here all morning.. until around 13.00 so whenever you think you're ready."

Evie smiled and nodded. "Whenever I THINK I'm ready... okay... an hour?"
With that Evie left. Her legs felt a little heavy after the hard run only a short time ago but she was pretty sure she could do a little sparring. An hour later she was back dressed in her reebok kit (Reebok Combat Smoothgrip Fight Sports Bra - Red | Reebok GB) and ready to play.

Stephon didn't know much about Evie. He'd only been told that she was a passenger who wanted to do some sparing. Not an uncommon request. Such things had happened before. This was part of the reason why Stephon worked on the ship. His job was in the gym. Helping passengers with whatever they needed. Stephon had once been a football player in college. He had what looked like a promising career in the NFL as a top running back. Stephon blew out his left knee during a game, and his NFL career was gone. Stephon had also been a boxer, but his knee kept him from pursuing that. However, Stephon found he could still enjoy an active life training and working with others. Stephon took the job working for the cruise line. It paid well enough, plus Stephon got plenty of action from the female passengers. Well to do white woman just loved handsome black men. While their husbands were busy doing other things. Their wives come to the gym for a good, hard workout.

Stephon was respectful when meeting Evie for the first time. He was never overly sexual with the female passengers. Not unless it was clear they wanted him, or liked what they saw. He would then slowly put some moves on the women. Seeing how far he could get. Normally, it wasn't difficult to nail any woman on the ship. Stephon pretty much knew whether a female passenger wanted something more from him. As he shook hands with Evie. Stephon looked her over. She was in great shape. Much better shape then most people her age. It was obvious, Evie had spent sometime in the gym. Stephon & Evie began talking. He needed to make sure nothing bad happened to her. Lawsuits were frowned on by the company. They wanted to avoid passengers getting hurt during their time on the ship. Evie wasn't quite ready to jump into the ring at the moment. The extreme workout she went through earlier, was still effecting her. It was decided she would return in an hour. After she was dressed in something more fitting for a sparing session. By the time Evie returned, a few more people and staff were in the gym. Stephon was waiting in the ring, warming up by shadow boxing.

Evie walked up to the ring and watched Stephon as he warmed up. He moved smoothly; he was light on his feet and his hands moved quickly. He was tight too... kept his guard up well, his elbows close. He was right handed which Evie was more comfortable with. He was maybe a little taller than Sam and a lot taller than G and Deeks. That might be challenge if things moved much beyond the sparring. When Stephon saw her, he stopped and let his gloved hands falls down to his sides.

"Ready?"

"Absolutely."

Stephon called over one of the other staff who taped Evie's hands, found an appropriate pair of gloves for her and laced them up. While he was doing all of the Stephon had continued with the shadow boxing, and Evie had continued to watch... and analyse. In the preparation for the two championship fights, Sam had had her watch fight after fight, analysing moving, getting her to tell him what it told her about the fighter... and ultimately about her opponent. Nothing was ever 100%; fighter adapted to their opponents... good fighters did... and so every fighter needed to be able to think on their feet and adjust their strategies. When her gloves were secure, she climbed into the ring. Her hands felt heavier than normal; typically she worked with MMA gloves rather than a full boxing glove, but this was just sparring.

"Okay... nice and easy... lets just make sure everything is nice and loose... you don't have to prove anything in the first 30 seconds." Stephon moved smoothly, bringing his hands up, focusing on Evie. "Stay at your level. Breathe. Keep your eyes on me. Learning not winning. Try a few punches.... that's it... exhale on the punch... " There was nothing that Stephon was saying that Evie hadn't heard a thousand times; basic sparring 101. But Evie let him set the pace; she did what he said when he said until suddenly she changed the rhythm. Stephon expected a single punch and was ready to block a single punch. Evie put a combination together and connected on both the second and the third. Stephon jumped back and stood, his guard down. he looked at Evie, the hint of a grin on his lips. Evie looked back, looking as if butter wouldn't melt... "Was that right?"

"I think I'm being played here. Not much boxing huh?"

"Not that much." Evie brought her guard back up. She knew that it wouldn't be the basics now. She knew that Stephon probably wasn't simply going to play defence. She watched him approach. Watched his body. His shoulders. Looking for the first indication of a move. And she saw it. Saw it way ahead of time and easily ducked under. They danced around each other a little more. Evie was expecting some kind of combination but what came was another single punch, which she again avoided. The combination came seconds later - right-left-right - the second two made contact but Evie knew they were pulled punches... very little power. Her response was to go on the attack immediately with her own combination again putting Stephon onto the back foot. Again he stepped way back.

"Okay... you wanna do this?"

"Its what we are here for isn't it?" Evie was smiling. Stephon was pretty sure he knew what he was dealing with. He just needed to confirm it. He went on the offensive almost before Evie had finished speaking. The two exchanged punches, blocking, absorbing, avoiding and then Stephon threw a round kick, albeit at a fraction of the power he might have usually used. Evie avoided it without batting an eyelid. Stephon stepped back again.

"Not that much huh? You want to swap to some different gloves?"

Evie started laughing. "If you want."

Stephon had seen woman like Evie before. He figured she was the professorial types. Maybe a teacher or lawyer who had time to workout. Though she was more fit then the other teachers and lawyers he'd met. It took Stephon a moment to notice Evie was back. He'd been focused on his boxing. Once he saw her standing there. Stephon called out to Eduardo, who was standing near the ring. Eddy as his friends called him, also worked in the gym as a trainer for the passengers. Stephon asked him to help out when Evie arrived. Eddy started by taping up Evei's hands. Making sure her hands were properly protected. Eddy then slipped the gloves onto her hands. These gloves were heavier then normal for Evie, but she'd get use to them quickly.

Evie climbed into the ring. She & Stephon soon started with Eddy standing and watching from the outside. Things went normally, at first. Then Evie started to show flashes of skills. Eddy laughed openly when Stephon spoke of being played. " Ten bucks says she puts you on your ass bro! " Eddy spoke with a huge grin on his face. There was more to Evie Taylor then just good looks and sexy body. Eddy could see the way she stood in the ring. The way she positioned herself and how she watched Stephon. It sure seemed as if Evie had some training in combat fighting. The guys didn't know how much, or where she learned to fight. Evie was tops in her class at the academy in hand to hand, but she learned so much more from Sam & Callen. As the sparing continued, a bystander took interest in what was happening in the ring. The man was Ralph Johnson, from Macon, Georgia. He owned several used car dealerships back home and was on vacation. Ralph wasn't here to workout, like most passengers. He was here checking out the women. Looking for something he could bang later on.

Ralph's attention was drawn to the ring. He began to slowly make his way over while watching the hot looking babe and the black guy. Ralph thought women were useless in most areas. In his mind women could cook, clean and do other less important tasks. He also thought they were useful at sex, but beyond that he wasn't impressed by women. Ralph thought the black guy was just messing around. Letting himself get hit by the woman. Ralph grinned as he looked at Evie. She was hot, and he could see her on her knees. In front of him with his cock in her mouth. That is where this honey belonged. Not in a ring playing like she was some kind of fighter.

"You're not being entirely honest with me lady. 'Not that much' my ass." Stephon walked to the corner of the ring as he undid his gloves.

"I haven't done that much sparring... really I haven't" Evie was trying hard not to laug as she followed him. Eddy undid one of Stephon's gloves, leaving him to do the other one himself and then did the same for Evie. Once he's undone one of Evie's gloves, he went to get two pairs of lighter gloves used in MMA fighting; protection of the knuckles and the back of the fingers, but the fingers themselves were free to grab and grip.

"No because your spending your time training as an MMA fighter." Stephon carried on talking - ranting maybe a little - as he sorted out his gloves. He wasn't really pissed off; he was playing around as much as Evie had been, seeing the funny side.

"Now where on earth would you get that idea from?"

"Are you telling me you're not". He turned to look at her. He waited. "I didn't think so.... so..." he stretched his fingers and clenched his fists in his new gloves as he moved back into the centre of the ring. "Lets take this up a notch shall we. Bring it on lady." Evie laughed. "You sure you don't want me to sign anything... just in case you hurt me." Stephon said nothing, but held his hand up and waved her forward with his fingers. As Evie smiled and finished securing her own gloves - gloves that felt completely comfortable for her - she noticed the old overweight man approaching the ring, a stupid grin on his face. He didn't keep her attention. She wasn't too concerned about having someone watching. As she took her place in the centre of the ring, she looked at Stephon.

"Maybe I should get you to sign something... just in case I...."

"Are you gonna keep taking or are you gonna fight?"

"Whenever you are ready Mr Riggs. Whenever you are..." Evie didn't get to finish the sentence before Riggs came at her and the fight was on.

Ralph stood back, watching as the black man and the woman stopped sparing. He looked on as they went to one of the corners and started removing their gloves. Eddy had climbed up onto the outside of the ring. He helped both Stephon remove one glove. Eddy then dashed off to get new gloves, more suited to MMA sparing then normal boxing. Returning to the ring. Eddy helped Stephon, then he helped Evie with her gloves. He dropped down from the ring as the two continued verbally jabbing at each other. Everything was said in a joking manner. Like Evie asking if she should sign something. In case she would hurt Stephon. Eddy loved how playful Evie was. She wasn't like some passengers he'd seen in the past. Evie was very sexy, with a great looking body, but she wasn't vain about it.

Ralph crossed his arms over his chest as Stephon and Evie got back to middle of the ring. He watched as Stephon made the first move. Throwing two punches, one which was deflected and the other connected. Like before, there was no power behind the hits. Just enough for Evie to know a punch had landed. Ralph shook his head while he moved closer to the ring. He uncrossed his arms and leaned against the ring side. He looked on as Evie delivered a combo of her own. More of her skill was showing, but Ralph was unimpressed. He'd seen better fights outside bars in downtown Macon on a Saturday night. Ralph was ignorant to the skills Evie had. He'd only watched MMA and boxing on television. Unlike Stephon & Eddy. He couldn't see the talent Evie had. All he could see was her body and how fucking hot she was. In his mind, she was nothing more then eye candy playing at fighting. Evie had driven Stephon back, putting him on his heels. In her mind, she could hear Sam's voice. Telling her what to do. How to attack and keep up the pressure once you had someone on the defense. " Girl!........You're better suited doing oil wrestling then fighting! " Ralph finally spoke up as he leaned on the ring. A grin stretched acrossed his face. " You're being played with!.........He's letting you hit him! " Ralph added. By now Eddy was looking at the other man. Giving him a "you don't know what you're talking about" look. " You couldn't a man if he didn't let you honey! " Ralph spoke rather boldly.

The fight wasn’t hard by any means. Stephon was pitching it just right; he had Evie moving well and Evie was switching nicely between offense and defence. Truth was of course Stephen had the advantage of power and weight. Evie was strong for her size, she was lithe and quick and agile and if Stephen went full on she might survive for a little while; she might score a few points but chances were he would be able to put her down and get her to tap out. She might get lucky; he might get over confident but as they were just sparring, as he was fighting within himself, testing out her limits, that would be unlikely. He was observant and attentive, focusing on what she was doing in either attack or defence mode.

Then Evie heard the onlooker's comments. Distracted, Stephon landed two punches and managed to make contact with a high kick which made Evie stumble. "Hey... keep your focus on the fight. Ignore the crowd." Sam had told something similar in the past, but then she hadn't been prepared for a hostile audience here. She regained her balance, composed her stance and went on the attack. Stephon blocked her. She heard the onlooker again. She dropped her guard and stepped back, turning to look at the man directly.

"Can I help you with something?" The man started laughing. "Oh I could think of a couple of things you could help me with sweetheart. Things that I think you are much better qualified for than what you're doing in there."

"Is that right?" She looked at Stephon. "Apparently, we have a fight expert in the room."

"Mr. Johnson. As you're not actually using any of the gym equipment, maybe you could find somewhere else on the boat...." Eddie tried to persuade the man to leave.

"Oh I think Im quite happy with the view in here and I dont think there are any rules about using gym equipment are there. I can sit in the restaurant without eating anything. I can sit next to the pool without swimming."

"Look... I dont mind you watching if that's what you want to do... but I dont need your critique of my abilities to fight. Maybe you could keep your opinions to yourself."

"I dont take advice from women."

"Oh... I see... "

"You dont belong in a ring and if this guy was being half way serious, he would put you down and you would stay down."

"That might well be the case but that's not the aim here. We're just sparring."

"For what purpose? Its not as if you are ever going to be able to put down any man. As I say, if women get in a ring, they should be soaked in oil and dressed in bikinis - at least to start with."

"You think the lady can't put you down."

"Eddie... dont..."

Ralph laughed. "I know she can't put me down."

"If the lady puts you down, will you leave her be."

"Look lets not get into a ...."

"See... when you're faced with a real challenge... you dont want to go near it."

"Mr. Johnson. I'm not looking to hurt you or ruin your vacation..." the man laughed again. "Girl, you couldn't get close to hurting me." Evie closed her eyes and shook her head, taking a deep breath.

"I'll tell you what... if you want to put that to the test, that's fine by me. But first you sign the waiver forms... one that covers these guys and the ship and the cruise line. If I hurt you, you have no action against any of them. You voluntarily accept that risk. Second, you sign one that covers me."

"I'll sign anything you want...."

"I haven't finished... if I put you down, you don’t see t foot in this place for the rest of the time you are on the cruise ship."

"What do I get if you dont put me down or if... if I put you down."

"What do you want."

He made of show of thinking for a minute and then he grinned. "You."

"Me." It was Evie's turn to start laughing. Johnson carried on. “If I put you down, I get a blow job..right here in the ring. If I win, I get you for the whole night.” She stepped over the to edge of the ring, directly in front of and above Johnson. "Mr. Johnson. You got yourself a deal." Eddie couldn't help but laugh. Riggs was a little more concerned - although he didn't doubt that Evie could easily beat this man... but there was always the unknown... always a chance... a trip... a rogue shot... Deep down, Evie probably knew it was a stupid thing to do. But she had no doubt that she would be putting this idiot down and down hard.

Last edited:
The fact that Evie was a cop, wasn't generally known on the ship. Most of the crew and passengers were unaware of her career. Those who had seen her around, could and did assume many things about her. Stephon & Eddy thoughts she was a teacher or something like that. One who worked out and had some combat training. Ralph saw Evie as just another pretty face with a hot body. The type of woman he could really enjoy using. Had Ralph knew she was a cop. He would have thought several times before mouthing off to her. Ralph was what people use to call a male chauvinist pig. He thought men were superior to women in all areas, but he wasn't stupid enough to say such things in front of certain types of people. Like female cops who just happen to have had U.S. Navy Seal training. In a real fight, Evie was out matched by Stephon in strength and weight. But she'd been trained by the LAPD and by Sam & Callen to use her own advantages. Like her speed and agility. Evie was also taught to think fast on her feet. To out think the other person. In a real fight, anything goes and anything could be used as a weapon.

Ralph was blissfully unaware that the woman he was taunting, was a well trained MMA champion of LA County. He thought she was a powder puff who would go down easy. Ralph made Evie an offer for what he wanted. If he put her down, she would suck his cock in the ring. If he won the fight, he would get her for the entire night. Ralph agreed to sign whatever he needed. Eddy & Stephon were both shocked that Evie accepted Ralph's offer. Sure she was obviously trained and could defend herself, however there was always the chance something could go wrong. This could back fire on Evie and she might have to go through with what the man wanted from her. Both guys knew about "Murphy's Law". The old saying which said if anything can go wrong, it will go wrong. Ralph was eager to get started. He signed all the wavers before Eddy taped up his hands. Ralph was clearly not shape for a real fight. In fact, his last fight was a street brawl several years ago. This would be no brawl and the fight would be stopped if either Evie or Ralph showed signs of being injured.

Anyone could throw a punch or a kick. Anyone could mimic the movements made during an MMA fight. However, knowing how to properly deliver such attacks was a key factor. Clearly Evie had the advantage in this area. Once again, she would be out weighted. Neither Stephon or Eddy thought the strength advantage was with Ralph. It should be equal, with a slight edge to Evie. Strength was always about who had the biggest muscles. In this case, it would be who used their strength properly. After Eddy helped Ralph get his gloves on, he climbed into the ring. " Sweetheart........I'm gonna enjoy getting head from you..........Just as much as I'm gonna enjoy fucking you later on. " Ralph spoke while swinging his arms back and fourth. Getting his muscles loosened up a bit before the action started. Stephon would act as the referee for this bout. He called both Evie & Ralph into the center of the ring. Stephon then went over the rules. Nothing new for Evie. She'd heard the rules before. Break when told, no cheap shots, and get back when told. Eddy was manning the ring bell.

Evie was way too keen on making a point and, had he been there, Sam would have torn her a new one. She had never fought anyone like Johnson ever. Despite his high opinion of himself, he was no fighter. He didnt know the moves; he didn't know the strategy and in some ways that made him dangerous. He was completely unpredictable. Evie knew nothing about him; hadn't seen him throw a punch, hadn't really seen him do anything. There was no way to size him up before hand. He lumbered into the ring; Evie doubted he spent that much time on his feet at all. But there was the problem; she had already written him off.

Initially the two of them simply moved around each other; each of them moving in their own circle, going in opposite directions. Johnson didn't stop grinning and all Evie could think was that she wanted to wipe that grin off his face. He lunged and through his first punch; Evie easily avoided it. He wasn't pulling his punches that was for sure. Then Johnson ran at her, his feet thumping hard into the floor of the ring, His shoulder met with her upper body and his momentum carried her back to the ropes. In a normal cage there would have been no give, but in the ring, the ropes stretched a little. Johnson was trying to grab hold of one of her legs with the intention of lifting her up only to drop her down again on her ass. Evie laid a couple of punches to mid mid section, to his kidneys and Johnson broke away. Both of them were breathing hard. Johnson was still laughing; he had been surprised at how hard she had punched him but he wasn't going to show her that and if that was the best she had.... It wasn't anywhere near the best but he didnt know that. he was dancing around, expending energy needlessly. But neither of them expected this to be a long fight.

"I can practically feel those lips around my cock now... are you getting wet sweetheart." Eddie and Riggs suddenly found themselves wondering the same thing. Then Evie made a mistake. She went in with a combination and left herself wide open. Johnson got lucky with the timing if his swing - it connected with the sides of Evie’s head and she went down. It was the pure momentum that took her down; she didn’t lose and consciousness - only her balance. But it was enough

One could say two agreements had been made between Ralph & Evie. The first being if he put her down, she would suck his cock in the ring. The other was if he won the bout, he would get her for the night. Stephon & Eddy looked on as the fight started. Ralph had no style at all. He was a brute moving around the ring. No grace in his steps. He seemed to lumber around the ring. Evie on the other hand. Moved like a trained fighter. Clearly she was keeping some background information to herself. There was more to Evie Taylor then she let on. Ralph moved like a bull in a china shop. His size would only help if he knew how to use it, or got lucky. There were several exchanges between Evie & Ralph. Nothing which drew any looks of pain from either combatant. Evie did get pushed back to the ring ropes, which gave as her body was pressed against them. She then struck at Ralph. The blows did hurt, but he didn't show it. How could he? He was a real man, and real men couldn't let it be shown if they were hurt by a weak woman. Ralph just continued on, still lumbering around.

Ralph then began to taunt Evie. He spoke of almost being able to feel her lips wrapped around his cock. Ralph then asked if she was getting wet? His words came with a sly grin. Both Stephon & Eddy wondered the same thing? Was Evie getting wet between her legs? Did the two offers turn her on? Even just a little bit? Ralph Johnson was no Brad Pitt, but was it possible Evie could get turned on by the thought of this man using her? Stephon & Eddy began looking at Evie a little differently. They really checked out her body as she continued with the fight. Both men were so focused on her ass. They never saw her leaving herself open, nor did they see Ralph take full advantage. Both Stephon & Eddy were suddenly aware that Evie was falling. " Oh shit! " Eddy blurted out as he leaned on the ring. Stephon jumped back, and watched as Evie dropped. His mouth was hanging open. Ralph had put her down. the agreement never said he needed to keep her down, or even knock her out. He just needed to put her down to get a blowjob. Clearly Evie was down, if only for a few moments.

Ralph raised his hands into the air and started jumping around the ring. You would think he just knocked out the heavyweight champion of the world. The fight was far from over, but this was lost on Ralph. He was already celebrating the fact that Evie would be sucking his cock. Right in the middle of the ring. Ralph was left wide open for an attack. Stephon was so surprised by the knockdown. he couldn't even speak to warn Ralph that the fight wasn't over yet. Eddy tried to speak, but Ralph was by now yelling happily. His arms still high above his head. His legs moving his large frame up and down on the mat. He was an open target for a now pissed Evie.

Evie was already getting up before the consequences of what had just happened had begun to sink in. Staying on the floor left her vulnerable so she had been drilled to try and get up as quickly as possible particularly if her opponent hadn't followed up with anything. She was conscious of Ralph jumping around the ring but not in any real planned coordinated manner; not in any way which suggested he was going to follow up what had been nothing more than a lucky strike. As she began to recognise that he was celebrating, her mind began to acknowledge why he was celebrating; something she had considered unimaginable 10 minutes ago. She felt her anger growing; felt her embarrassment growing at what she had allowed to happen. She was pissed off with herself as much as anything. But she was going to take Ralph Johnson out. She lunged at him, hit him full on. Now she had momentum working for her. She took him down and he hit the mat hard, bouncing. The air was knocked out of him. Evie moved over him, rolling him, face down, punching him three times in the kidneys, taking his arm behind him, hooking her arm under his neck. Pulling. Twisting. He wasn't celebrating any more. He was in pain. He was slapping the floor but Evie wasn't letting go. Crying out in pain and banging on the floor.

"Hey.... you got him... let him up" Eddie was at Evie side trying to tell her the fight was over... to tell her she had won. She rolled off him and lay flat on the floor. eyes closed. She didnt feel like she had won. This wasn't supposed to be the way it happened.

Evie's speed was fueled by the fact, she'd been knocked down by Ralph. She was off the mat and dropped the large man so fast. Neither Stephon or Eddy saw it coming. Both men were stunned. Evie was showing anger like they hadn't seen from her. She seemed like such an easy going type of woman. And she was, until her blood got up. Clearly her blood was up now. Evie wasted no time in getting Ralph into a submission hold. Bending his arm behind him and making the man tap out. His hand wasn't just tapping. He was slamming his free hand on the mat. Cries of pain filling the air as Eddy slipped under the bottom rope. He moved in behind Evie. Both Stephon & Eddy were telling her the fight was over, but for a long moment, it didn't seem to matter for Evie. It looked as if she wanted to make this man suffer, and maybe he deserved it? Ralph had mouthed off to her, treated her with little respect, and now Evie was getting her pound of flesh.

Evie finally released her hold, then rolled onto her back. Eddy knelt down at her side. He asked if she was okay? Stephon was making sure Ralph wasn't badly hurt. The man never felt such pain, nor had he even met a woman like Evie before. She turned into a wild cat while he was celebrating. Took him down and made him tap. There was nothing Ralph could have done to stop her. He wasn't a trained fighter. Had he been, he would never had taken his eyes off her. He also would have pressed his advantage and tried to finish her off. The fight was now over. Evie had won. She no longer needed to spend the night with Ralph. But she did owe him a blowjob, in this very ring. Stephon & Eddy wondered if she would go through with the agreement? Would she suck Ralph's cock in public? Only time would tell.

Evie looked at Eddie and nodded. Her breathing steadying but her chest still visibly rising and falling as she lay there wishing that the world would just stop. She closed her eyes listening to the groans and moans and shots of pain from the other side of the ring. Eddie couldn't help but look her over. He'd give a months pay to touch what was laid out in front of him at that moment and another month's to get what Ralph was due to get. He would understand if she backed out of the deal but part of him wanted to see it. To imagine himself on the receiving end.

"You fucking bitch. You fucking fucking bitch. Shit,,, you broke my rib... you're fucking insane"

"I didn't break your rib... you'll probably be pissing blood for a few days though. You should be tankful I didn't kick you in the balls. then you'd really be hurting." She cursed herself for not having thought of doing just that; if nothing else it would have almost certainly meant that the blow job was not going to happen.

Ralph used the ropes to get to his feet and looked over at Evie still lying out on the mat. "You better get on your fucking knees and pay me what you owe me. We had a deal." Eddie and Stephon exchanged a look before both looking at Evie. The gym was empty now. Stephon could lock the door and make sure no-one else came in. Easier to explain a closed door than to explain why he let a blow job happen in the middle of the boxing ring. Evie rolled over and pushed herself up onto her hands and knees. She looked at Ralph almost limping towards her.

"You can take that top off too whilst you're doing it."

Evie shook her head. "Not part of the deal. You'll get what was agreed and nothing else." Evie pushed herself onto her knees and waited for him to reach her. Eddie and Stephon moved to the side of the ring

Stephon & Eddy thought Evie would try and back out. She won the fight after all. They thought she might try and bullshit her way out of giving Ralph head. Using her win as an excuse. She didn't, and perhaps because she knew the man had put her down. Just as it was agreed on. Nothing was said about him winning to get the blowjob, or her staying down. Clearly it was about scoring a knock down. Ralph did just that, he also put her down first. It was a lucky shot. One in a million was the expression which came to mind. The taunt had made Evie get reckless and Ralph took advantage. Just as anyone would have taken advantage of the mistake. And despite how much she might hate this. Evie wouldn't back out of their deal. She went down and now she owed Ralph a blowjob. Evie was famous for giving such great blowjobs. No doubt she would be able to hear McWilliams telling her. She needed to pay up for making the bet. And McWilliams would expect nothing but the best from Evie. No matter how much she might dislike Ralph.

Stephon helped Ralph to his feet. He then slipped from the ring. Moving quickly to lock the doors. He hung a sign normally used when the gym was being cleaned. This would keep passengers from bitching about the doors being closed. Stephon then returned to the ring. He rejoined Eddy and they stood off to the side, waiting & watching. Ralph slowly limped his way over to Evie. He wanted her top to come off, but she refused. " Taking off your top is the least you could after how I was treated. " Ralph gruffly added. Eddy then spoke up and said it might be a good idea. He said it would keep Evie from getting anything on it. This was something that Stephon also agreed on. Both men had another reason, but that they kept to themselves. They really wanted to see Evie's tits while she sucked on Ralph's cock. What seemed like a crazy idea, had become something Stephon & Eddy wanted to see. And the more of Evie they could see. The better her show would be. Both men had spoken up and made their voices heard. Clearly they'd been on Evie's side throughout the fight and what they said would make sense. Why should Evie let her new top get messed up? Besides, it wasn't like anyone else was watching. Sadly the rest had left without knowing what they would miss.

Evie was a little taken aback. She watched Stephon disappear and make sure that no-one was going to come into the gym and watched him jog back and climb back into the ring. She was maybe a little grateful that no-one else was in and that he’d remembered to make sure it stayed that way. But when they both suggested she should take her top off, she looked at them, a little wide-eyed. She wasn’t stupid; their comments had nothing to do with protecting her clothing. But there was something about having both of them watching her... Ralph was also surprised that the two of them seemed to support his statement, but he certainly wasn’t going to look a gift horse in the mouth.

‘You owe me lady.”

‘I owe you one blow job. Nothing else.” Ralph had reached the middle of the ring and was stood over Evie. He wasn’t tall but in their relative positions, he towered above her. ‘Everyone thinks you should take it off. So take it off !” He stood looking down at her sitting on her heels. Evie stared at him for a long moment, then looked over at where Stephon and Eddie were stood.

“Take it off.” Stephon said.

‘Take it off.” Eddie repeated.

She looked back up at Johnson, then brought her hands to the bottom edge of the fabric and lifted it smoothly up and over her head, dropping it on the floor of the ring next to her. Johnson grinned not quite believing what was happening.

“That’s better. Do what your told like a good girl. Now... he took a step closer to Evie so that his feet were between her thighs. ‘I’m sure you know what to do. I imagine a girl like you has been in this position plenty of times. Evie took a deep breath and then reached up and pulled down Johnson;s shorts.

Okay, so Stephon & Eddy weren't really all that concerned about Evie's top. They did want to see her tits while she was sucking on Ralph's cock. Being totally honest. The two men wanted to see a lot more of Evie. She was very hot, and they'd checked her out several times already. But, now they were seeing her in a different light. She seemed more sexual since the agreement was made. Most women would have backed down from the challenge before the fight even started. They wouldn't have put themselves in such a position. Evie wasn't like most women. Though she did beat Ralph, she did owe him a blowjob. Evie was going to pay up what she owed. Ralph was grinning as Evie finally listened to Stephon & Eddy. Both men telling her to take the top off. They knew she would look even hotter with her tits free.

Ralph wasn't the only one grinning as Evie pulled her top over her head. Stephon & Eddy sure as hell liked what they saw. Now if only they could get her to remove her shorts. This might really turn into one hell of a show. The two men were of the same mindset. They thought it would be damn near impossible to get Evie to remove her shorts. At least right now. That could happen once the deed was done with Ralph and he was gone. The two guys would have to wait and see. Ralph loved the sight of Evie kneeling at his feet. She looked so natural. Like that was a normal position for her. There was no way for Ralph to know, but Evie was very comfortable working on her knees, in front of a man. All eyes were on Evie as she reached up and pulled down Ralph's shorts. His cock wasn't a large as Karl's. Few white men were so well endowed. Ralph's was thicker then average and would be about 8 inches when fully hard. Evie had something nice to work with. " Ok sweetheart.........Show me what a dirty slut you really are. " Ralph spoke with a huge grin stretching over his face. If only he knew the truth about Evie Taylor. Stephon & Eddy moved to where they could see Evie work. Standing against the ropes, just off to her right hand side. Both men looking down at her, and smiling.

Evie could feel herself getting turned on by the events that were transpiring. She was conscious of both Riggs and Eddie watching her only a few feet away, both of them having vey plainly told her what to do. She was then facing a cock which took her a little by surprise. For whatever reason, she imagine Ralph would not be particularly well endowed; but she was wrong. She looked up at him as he told her to show him what a slut she was and as her fingers wrapped around his shaft for the first time and started to work on its length, she felt his hand come to her head, his fingers sliding through her hair. Looking up at him, she leaned forward and licked the head... and then licked it again before taking it into her mouth. As she began to feed on him, he reached his free hand down and took hold of her tit, squeezing it, pulling on the nipple, twisting... grinning like a cheshire cat. He mouth worked on maybe the top third of the shaft whilst her hand worked on the rest. Ralph wanted that to change.

"Take you hand away ... a slut like you can do it all with just your mouth... keep your hands down."

Without really thinking Evie took her hand away and then moved both to the small of her back. This took her shoulders back and pushed her tits forward. She began to let Ralph control the movement of her head back and forth. He was enjoying the feel of her mouth. There was nothing subtle about his approach, and Evie didn't think that he was going to last too long. She started to feel him thrusting forward, just a little at first and he started pulling her head onto him more. Evie opened her mouth wider.

"Fuck....yeah... I knew you were a fucking slut... just a cocksucking cum slut aren't you... aren't you." he shook her head a little when she didn't answer the first time. She mumbled an acknowledgment on being asked the second time. "That's it. Yeah... you know exactly what you are... dirty hungry fucking slut... come here... take it all." He pulled her head forward at the same time as he thrust his hips forward. His cock slipped into her throat, he nose pressed at his groin. He held her there, thrusting, pushing his cock as deep as he could.

"I hope you're fucking thirsty...I'm gonna... fill your... " he didn't finish the sentence before he was coming down her throat. When he was done, he pushed her off sending her back onto her ass. He grinned at her as he pulled up his shorts. "Anytime you're hungry again bitch you know where to come." He looked over at Riggs and Eddie, smiled and winked. "Thanks gentlemen. Much appreciated your help. Both of you should try her out... well worth it I promise you." They said nothing as he walked away and then they looked at Evie, sitting in the ring, topless, her nipples hard and erect, wiping her mouth.

"Is there a shower here I can use?" she asked as she pushed herself up.

Ralph was far from handsome, but he knew how to treat a woman like a slut. This is something which would help turn Evie on even more. She enjoyed being controlled by a firm hand. This was something Ralph could do very well. He started by telling Evie not to use her hands. He knew a good slut didn't need their hands. Her mouth was a perfect fuck hole. His hand was placed on her head, then his cock pushed deeper into her mouth. Ralph drew Evie closer, siding his length down her throat. She was his to use as he wanted. Ralph began fucking her face while Stephon & Eddy looked on. The two men getting even more excited from watching Evie in action. She was a hot little sexpot. There on her knees with a cock jammed down her throat. Ralph kept a firm hold on Evie. His cock moving faster and faster until he started to cum. Ralph let out a groan, announcing that he was cumming. Pumping his thick seed down into Evie's stomach. Ralph slowly pulled his cock from Evie's mouth. Leaving a slimy smear behind on her chin. He was very pleased with the blowjob. Ralph told Evie, anytime she was hungry, she knew where to come. He'd gladly spend more time with her. They would be on the ship until it arrived in San Fransisco.

Ralph made it clear, he would make it worth Evie's time. He then thanked Stephon & Eddy. Telling the two men, they should try Evie out. This thought had already crossed their minds. In fact, they'd already come up with an idea of their own. Having quietly hashed out what would happen next for Evie. Ralph left the ring. He climbed down and walked away. Evie was left in the middle of the ring. Her top gone, a smear of cum on her chin. Looking very much like a dirty slut. She asked about a shower? Both Stephon & Eddy grinned at her. " Yeah........We have one you can use........One where no one will bother us. " Eddy spoke as he opened the top and second ropes. Using his shoulder & leg to create a gap. Stephon then told Evie to follow him. He climbed through the opening and jumped down to the floor. Eddy was still grinning as he watched Evie. His eyes full of lust for the slutty Evie. It was no secret these two men now wanted Evie. She would be able to see the signs clearly. Stephon waited just outside the ring. He then began leading the way towards the employees shower and not the shower normally used by passengers.

Evie wasn’t really taking any notice of Riggs and Eddie, at least not enough to see what was becoming increasingly obvious. As they hatched their plan she was finishing Ralph off. She kept her side of the deal , done what she had too. Having then been dumped rather unceremoniously on his ass, she was still looking at Ralph as he told her he’d happily give her access to his cock again. She watched him walk away, clearly pleased with himself, and then when Eddy told her they had a shower, she picked up her top and pushed herself to her feet.she thought about putting it back on but then the two men had just had 10 minutes of looking at her topless on her knees; it seemed rather pointless. She fell into step behind Stephen, stepping through the ropes, climbing down and then following him out of the main gym area.

They walked through a door marked ‘’Private’and then down a short corridor, passed a couple of store rooms and an office. At the end of the corridor was a small changing room. A bench on the wall on one side and lockers on the other.

‘The shower room is just through there” Stephen pointed to the open doorway at the opposite end from where they entered. “But you can undress and leave your clothes here.” Stephon and Eddie then stepped back out of the room. Evie sat down and looked around, she could still taste Ralph. In truth she was feeling somewhat unsatisfied. Ralph had gotten his release...Evie had only just started getting warmed up. She pushed the thoughts away, then stood up and undressed. Two minutes later she was stood under a thoroughly nice shower.

Stephon & Eddy already guessed how Evie would feel. They assumed she would be get tuned on by sucking Ralph's dick. Plus the way he left her. That would leave her unsatisfied at some level. Stephon & Eddy planned on getting Evie even hotter. So hot, she would become a willing player in their late morning delight. Stephon lead the way. Eddy fell in behind, walking and enjoying the great view of Evie's fine looking ass. It didn't take long before the small group had reached the employees locker room. Stehpon then pointed out where the shower was. He then left Evie alone, joining Eddy outside. The two men would give Evie plenty of time to get undressed and in the shower. They would then join her for some fun.

Stephon & Eddy went over their plan while they picked up some fresh towels. The two men took their time. They didn't wish to rush anything. Not with the gym closed down for cleaning. They pretty much had time to kill with the sexy Evie Taylor. By the time they returned to the locker room. Evie was in the shower. The water could be heard running. Stephon & Eddy slapped each other's hands. They then started getting undressed. Both men were fine young studs, with hot bodies. Evie wouldn't be feeling unsatisfied after being with these two. After they were naked. Stephon & Eddy entered the shower. They quickly stopped where Evie was standing. Her back was towards them. Both men looked her over. Sly grins forming on their faces. She was a smoking hot piece of ass. Tight, hard body with a prefect shape to her backside. The two young men were already getting hard, just from watching as she washed herself. They then moved towards her. Each taking a position on either side of Evie. She still hadn't noticed them, but she soon would. " We thought we would join you..........Help you enjoy your shower even more. " Stephon spoke with a lustful tone in his voice. He and Eddy reached Evie at the same moment. Their hands went straight to her body. Neither of them waited for an invite. They did what they wanted. Both men placed one hand onto Evie's ass. Their strong hands began squeezing the cheeks. Their other hands found her tits and only began touching them. Fingers pinching and pulling the nipples.

Back
Top Bottom