Whose that Pokemon?! (Hiro Protagon & valkeryiefirestorm)

Vulpix stopped her loyalty getting the best of her.even though every fiber in hee being told her to run, her tail twitched nervously her eyes looking to the ground.

"Vulpix, you're...beautiful!" Steve couldn't help but look at her, despite her lack of clothing.

Steve was shocked Vulpix could talk for half a second, before he said, "No! Of course not! You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen!"

Vulpix looked at him " I have been like since I was born of course I was born in a pokemon testing lab unfortunately I was the only one of the litter to live and as far as me staying like this only a couple of hours......" Vulpix paused "I'm surprised the professor did not tell you Steve"

Steve hugged her. "Well, I don't care how you got like this, your still my Vulpix! And," he said, blushing, "I like this a lot. It's...attractive."

Steve layed down next to her, slowly slipping his arm around her, before cuddling up next to her.

"Sorry! I can't help myself! You're so beautiful!" he kissed her right on the mouth, filled with passion and lust. He wanted nothing more than her.

She pushed him away " I don't even know you! I just met you this morning!" She said standing up and grabbing a blanket and wrapping it around herself.

"Sorry, I couldn't help myself. I shouldn't treat you like that... You're better than that." He held his head, guilt apparent.

Vulpix sat behind him " I forgive you" she said and wrapped her arms around him in a hug "now just go to sleep master you need you're rest"

"Hello Vulpix... Did that really happen last night?" he said, looking deep in the pokemon's eyes.

"okay, it must have been a dream... But it was a great dream." He laid, back, remembering every detail. "Ok let's head out."

Back
Top Bottom