Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hogsdale Apparation Station

350szee.jpg

Name: Katy swift
House/Year:unsorted /first year
Blood Type:half
Wand:Chestnut, light brown , 6in, unicorn hair
Broom: Doesn't have one.
Attire:the schools robes with a black tshirt with a white tiger on it with blue jeans and black and white sneakers
Travel: Not Applicable
Tagging:talking to Lexi

Katy smiled and grinned at the handsome boy and said "yea i guess not but I hope I'm in the same house as you it would be more fun". She did not mind lexi pulling her along for she wanted to see what the inside of her school looked like and she wanted to get sorted soon.

(exit to the travel thread)

35irqcn.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name: Jensen "Mongrel" Spencer, of the Leeds-Cohen family
House/Year: Fifth
Blood Type: Full
Wand: Elm wood, 7', Jersey Devil talon
Attire: Semi-conservative suit, somewhat casual but generally keeping with the decade they are in. The Sixties.
Travel: Walking out the Door.
Tagging: None

'The humblest of beginings. The majesty of travel. Man only became man when they stood to see the horizon rathr than face the dirt on all fours. They have coopted the help of animal kingdom and the forces of nature as they went. Pack animals, rickshaws, rafts, sailboats, steam ships, They have went through mountains, under channels, out of the stratosph-' "Geh!" And there went another of those humble beginings, sliding on catfood, landing chestfirst onto the large hamsterball in his arms,, then landing on all fours(hips and shoulders), head grazing a pile of cat droppings as he nearly smashed his head into the dirt. 'SPACE! The final-' He turned off the earbuds, placing the small audio devices in a heavy enamled snuffbox, not bothering to psych himself up with the part on the depth of the oceans and the frozen tundra. Start small. Off of all fours and start walking.

(Leaving the premises. Off to Travel.)

Back
Top Bottom