Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hogsdale Apparation Station

darkangel76

.:The Vampiric Fae:.
Supporter
34t2994.jpg

HOGSDALE APPARATION STATION
(Place where witches & wizards may apparate to/from Hogsdale)

Location: Hogsdale, East of Hogwarts Secondary, South of Town

34fl4ck.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Name: Lorelai Elizabeth Flannagan, Lori
House/Year: Ravenclaw/6th year
Blood Type: Muggle-born
Wand: Ash, 11.5in, Phoenix Feather, Bendy
Broom: Doesn't have one.
Attire: Ravenclaw uniform and robes.
Travel: Not Applicable
Tagging: Anyone

Lori arrived with a pop, standing precisely where she'd intended inside Hogsdale Apparation Station. Though she preferred apparating, she never quite got used to the queasy feeling it left in the pit of her stomach each and every time she did it. But, it was a more efficient method of travel and left her more able to meander the town if she decided to do so prior to making her way toward the castle. Thus, she dealt with the consequences. It was a small price to pay anyway and the sensation never lasted very long anyhow. She'd arranged to have her luggage arrive ahead of her, a trick she'd learned and become quite good at over the past year or so. So, she felt quite comfortable as she began to walk through the station.

Pulling at her robes a bit, the chill in the air just a bit biting, Lori felt herself eager to see Alice. She knew her friend would be happy to see her as well as Sam. She always was and understandably so. The poor girl barely had a home anymore. It was something she related to. Her own home life was terrible as well, but at least she could go to her home and sleep in her own bed.

Just then Lori let out a tiny sigh. 'Poor Alice,' she thought. Perhaps she and Sam could help make this year extra special for her. But there would be plenty of time for that.

Trying to think on happier things, Lori remembered that this was her sixth year, her year of intern. She'd get to work in the Astronomy Tower at nights this year, or so her letter had said. She'd be doing some paid research for Hogsdale's Astronomy Society and she couldn't wait! For once she'd get to be out after hours and not get in trouble for it! In some ways she found that amusing, but then again, this was her. Not the sort to ever find herself in a situation where she'd ever get, or could get, in trouble. She just had never been worth that. Why would that change now?

Shaking her head at the thought, her fingers suddenly finding the scars underneath the sleeves of her robes... Lori just couldn't see it changing. Not ever. Though deep in heart, she wished it would.

3ppmx.png
29ommpw.jpg

Name: Daniel Thoreau Gravenstien "Tech"
House/Year:Ravenclaw, 5th
Blood Type:Muggle-born
Wand: 9 1/2", Ebony, Dragon Heartstring, Inflexible.
Broom: Hates these abominations.
Attire: Black Duster, Blue Fringes, Bronze Scrolling. Black Three Piece Suit, Bronze Pinstripes, Blue undershirt, thin bronze tie. Combat boots.
Travel: N/A
Tagging: Oblivious

Tech gave a light cracking sound as he appeared in the station, his booted feet squeaking lightly as he dropped a few inches. He hated apparition. But then, he didn't particularly enjoy travel that wasn't his own two feet. Tech's raven was even less fond of apparition. He could almost feel the damn bird glaring at him. After brushing some imaginary dust from his arms, he ran a hand through his unruly, bronze hair. Not doing overly much to it. He could feel a light chill in his fingers. Bit colder here. He thought aimlessly. Sighing, Tech finally looked at the raven perched on his shoulder. The raven seemed to be glaring at him.

"Oh don't give me that look. I gave you the chance to be flown out here with the rest of my stuff. But noooooo. You wanted to stay at the beach. Knowing full damn well how we were going to get here." Tech spoke to the bird as if it was a daily occurrence.

The bird, named Beak, looked away with haught, "Werk."

"I don't care how hot the women at the beach were bird. You're the one that stuck around. And I wasn't going to leave you there. You think you can take care of yourself?" Tech continued as he began walking for the exit, every step squeaking lightly, nearly oblivious to everything else around him.

34fl4ck.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; sees Tech

Lorelai continued to gently rub discreetly at the scars on her arms, hidden beneath her robes. Her heart suddenly felt very heavy and she didn't know why. She was getting ready to go back to Hogwarts Secondary, she'd soon be reunited with two of her very best friends and hopefully be starting what would be one of the most exciting internships of a lifetime. And then there was the thought that perhaps she could come out of her shell just that little bit more and maybe make another friend or two. Of course, she knew none would ever be like Alice or Sam... but that was all right.

Just then, Lori jumped with a start. The cawwing sound of a very familiar bird resonated in her ears and she immediately quickened her pace, taking care to avoid the eyes of the bird's owner.

Tech. The guy was a fellow Ravenclaw. Very bright and nice enough. But at the same time, she didn't like the name he he'd given her.

Scars.

It was one that he started calling her in her latter years at Hogwarts back before they both started attending Secondary together. No matter how much time had passed, never once did it ever get any easier to hear. She wondered if he realized just how much it bothered her. If he did, then he obviously didn't care and that disturbed her. If he didn't, then she didn't want to go into it with him. As a result, avoidance was the best option in her mind.

Pushing her red hair out of her eyes and then pulling her robes tightly about her slight body, Lori darted for the exit of the station, hoping that she'd make it outside unseen and furthermore to the castle without issue. The last thing she needed was to be reminded of her past and how worthless people seemed to think she was... at least she tried her best to see the good in everyone. After all she had to. It was the only way to cope. The only way to believe that one day, some day... someone just might think she was worth something when no matter how hard she tried to believe she was, she truly didn't believe it at all.

sziyww.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Name: Alexia Ysabella Carter
House/Year:Slytherin/2nd Year
Blood Type:Full Blood
Wand:11.5" Yew, Unicorn Hair
Broom:N/A
Attire: Dark jean skirt short above the knee, pink tank top, black hoodie with hood up, and a pair of pink converse.
Tagging: Anyone

Lexi arrived with a light popping sound followed by her book bag tumbling onto the ground. She could never get used to apparating but she was more then excited to have landed on her feet, it was something she could never get used to. Her black chihuahua, Teddy, was sitting quietly in her hands and looked up briefly as she reached over to grab her bag but quickly went back to sleep. Lexi's eyes looked around the station as she looked for some familiar faces. Excitement was running through her since she left home, nothing made her happier then to know she was going to practice her magic.

The summer was actually not that bad for her for once. Her brother, whom she hated deeply, was away with friends for most of the time. She was usually left alone by her adopted parents and she honestly couldn't complain about it. She traveled for most of the country and she had a complete blast.

Slinging her bag over her shoulder Lexi headed towards school. Being nosey as usual Lexi couldn't help but stare at a boy having a serious conversation with his bird. She didn't find it all that strange but kind of funny. So far none of the faces she passed looked familiar to her but Lexi usually kept only a few friends and rarely mingled with anyone but Slytherins.

2r23dvs.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: Samual Christopher Anderson (Sam, Chris, Andy)
House/Year: Gryffindor, Sixth year
Blood Type: Full
Wand: 12 inches, Sycamore, Dragon heartstring, flexible, attached to the hilt of a Royal Navy cutlass.
Broom: Not yet
Attire: Gryffindor travel uniform
Travel: From home to the Station, arriving
Tagging: Anyone, especially Lorelai

Samuel had had to return to his house for a couple of things, but his trip to Diagon Alley had not been a wasted trip. He had needed to get some things for Athena, who was in her carrier and actually quite happy to be back to Hogsdale and the Uni. This was a place that he knew as Home just as much as his real home, but he knew that his mother would take care of it while he was at school. He smiled at the smell of the air, knowing he was back and also that the bustle of students who were getting there for the first time meant an exciting year.

He spotted Lorelai, smiling at the sight of his friend and wishing that they had not had to be split from Alice. He quickly send a note to Alice, as it would get to her the minute she was in town if she was not yet there, and would go straight to her if she already was there. He moved closer to Lorelai, putting his things down and quickly surprising her with a hug the second she turned to see him.

"Good to see you, Dove! How was your week?"

(Sam's note to Alice..)

Alice.. sweet Alice:

I cannot contain how greatly I am awaiting getting to see you again. I know that things were a little hurried when we had dinner in London earlier in the week, but I really do hope that you will think about some of the things that I said to you. I also know that we are going to have a bang of a year, and you know that wherever I go I would like you there. Cheers and see you in the Dale as soon as possible today or tonight.

Samuel

2hi0y03.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: James Alexandre Magnus
Wand: 13 incch Cherry with dragon heartstring core, appropriately yieldy and attached to the platinum hilt of a Musketeer's rapier
Broom: It was sent on ahead.
Attire: Professor's uniform with traveling cloak over it
Travel: just arrived at the Station
Tagging: Anyone, Lorelai and Samuel in particular

The very next arrival had a number of students, particularly in first through third years of the Uni at attention. The hushed whispers could be heard with a bit of silence around to help them carry.

"Wow.. he's here..."

"I heard but I didn't..."

"I wonder why he left Primary.... thought he loved it there..."

Jamie looked around, his eyes searching and gaining him bearings. He was amused at so many students buzzing, not that he encouraged anything of the kind. He was most certainly not there to be the center of attention. It had long been decided, as early as last year, that he was going to accept tenure position as the Uni's new Defense and Potions Professor. He was always wanting to advance in his career as a educator, just that now he had incentive to do so even more

He soon rested his eyes on the other reason he was there, and he smiled softly as he slowly walked toward both Lorelai and Samuel. He had good memories of both, particularly Samuel. Samuel was one of those who, when he started the guest lecturing that got his foot into the door of education, met his challenge to duel. He also, to his credit, was the only person, faculty or student, who bested him in a duel. It was only once, but he made it a point that at any time a duel can be one with enough skill over power.

"Greetings Lorelai.. Samuel... I do hope that your time here already has not made you forget the lessons you learned in my lectures both at Primary and here. I know that has to ring as I am here full time now."

He spoke to both of them, but Lorelai was the focus of his attention even as discreet as he was giving it to her. She had to know he was doing so, as he could read her better than she thought he could.

34fl4ck.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; talking to Sam, Professor Magnus; sees Tech; possibly sees Lexi in the background

Lorelai had been trying to make a swift exit upon noticing Tech, her eyes focused upon the arch leading toward glorious escape and the outdoors. She'd been so fixed upon her goal that she hadn't noticed the familiar figure approaching from behind until his arms quickly wrapped themselves about her and pulled her into a hug. For a moment, her eyes went wide, but she soon recognized the feel of those arms and she smiled.

"Hi, Sam," Lori spoke, her voice cheerful as reality of the reuniting of she with her friend began to sink in. "My week was well. You?"

Lori was about to say more, but her thoughts were interrupted. Just then out of the corner of her eye she caught sight of Professor Magnus. Swallowing, she could feel a burn rising up along her cheeks and almost instantly she knew they'd gone bright red. The man had a way of doing that to her though she appreciated the fact that he never let on that it bothered him. At least he allowed her some dignity in that regard and she was grateful for it. No doubt he had such an affect on many of the females and was used to such things, but not once did he make her feel silly for being one amongst many. Just as not once did he make her feel outcast for the horrors that marred her flesh underneath her robes and along her arms.

Finally, when Lori found her courage, she looked away from Sam and over at Professor Magnus. "Good afternoon, Professor," she smiled. "Secondary will benefit greatly now that you'll be here full time. We all will." Another sweep of red filled her cheeks, but she held his gaze anyway. For she truly meant every word she'd uttered to the man.

350szee.jpg

Name: Katy swift
House/Year:unsorted /first year
Blood Type:half
Wand:Chestnut, light brown , 6in, unicorn hair
Attire:the schools robes with a black tshirt with a white tiger on it with blue jeans and black and white sneakers
Tagging:anyone

Katy swift popped into hogsdale apparation station and fell down with a loud thud. She felt sick for a second and was compelty shocked at the magic she has never used before till now. She looked over at her cat in her cage and knew she shook that poor thing up again. This was going to be a long day for the both of them. she stood up and brushed herself off and took a look around at all the other students. she decided to mingle with some of them . She picked up her things and her cats cage and headed out.

As she got to the school she saw Lexi and noted the girl was cute . She made her way over to the girl in hopes of making a new friend . she knew she was going to need friends to get thou this first year at school . She did noted that the girl was not dressed in a uniform could it be her first year .

2r23dvs.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Wand: 12 inches, Sycamore, Dragon heartstring, flexible, attached to the hilt of a Royal Navy cutlass.
Tagging: Lorelai, James

Samuel smiled, very pleased to see his favorite Professor from Primary. He had known that Prof. Magnus would eventually be tenured at Uni, but he also picked up on a few signs that both Lorelai and Magnus were closer than he had been to the man.

"It is very good to see you, Sir. I am certain you are going make DADA beyond fun this year. Both I and Lorelai will be very grateful for the change."

Sam then realized he was being almost a "fan boy" over his favorite instructor.

2hi0y03.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Wand: 13 incch Cherry with dragon heartstring core, appropriately yieldy and attached to the platinum hilt of a Musketeer's rapier
Tagging: Lorelai and Samuel

Jamie was very amused, but he didn't embarrass the young Gryffindor student about how he was gushing. Samuel was one of his best students, along with Lorelai. He was very pleased they both were expecting things to be more interesting in both classes, as he really enjoyed and lived up to his reputation as one of the most interesting professors in Hogwarts period.

"Thank you, Samuel. I intend to continue to make things as interesting as always. I also hope that the both of you continue to provide me with opportunities to point to the both of you as fine examples of how an education through Hogwarts produces some of the finest witches and wizards in the world. I think you too can agree, Lorelai, that you both are truly fine examples."

Jamie smiled, knowing his eyes told her that what he meant by that word was more than just about the both of them being good students, and was on a personal level to her as well.

sziyww.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Attire: Dark jean skirt short above the knee, pink tank top, black hoodie with hood up, and a pair of pink converse.
Tagging: Talks to Katy, Notices Lori

Lexi stood around for a moment looking from faces to faces for someone familiar. She noticed an older girl who she remembered from Hogwarts but didn't know her enough to speak to her. The moment she was about to continue to walk when she heard a bit of noise from behind her. Looking back over her shoulder, it was almost impossible for Lexi not to laugh at the poor blonde girl as she arrived at Apparation Station. Lexi watched as she got up and grabbed her things moving on without a thought, anyone else would have been too embarrassed to move on. Her eyes lingered over the girl for a moment as she watched her move towards her, she couldn't deny that the girl was quite attractive. Based on her looks Lexi assumed she was probably a 1st year and she was sure she had never seen her before. Smiling at the girl Lexi decided to meet her half way and held out her hand, "Hi I'm Lexi. What's your name?"

3ppmx.png
29ommpw.jpg

Attire: Black Duster, Blue Fringes, Bronze Scrolling. Black Three Piece Suit, Bronze Pinstripes, Blue undershirt, thin bronze tie. Combat boots.
Tagging: James, Samuel, Lorelai

"Bah. You're a pathetic pet. I think I mi-" Tech never got to finish as the black bird launched off his shoulder, giving off a brief caw of happiness. After running a hand through his bronze hair and groaning in annoyance, Tech Tech followed the path of the raven shouting at it. "Bloody blasted bird! Get back here before I burn you! Bah!" Crossing his arms, he stalked after the bird.

After a few steps, he finally realized what he had just done, "Oh dear." He murmered, left hand rubbing his clean shaven face, his other supporting the elbow, "I'm alliterating. That's not good. My sister is a terrible influence. Fortunately I'll be away from her for a while..." With that thought, he finally happened upon his bird, currently trying to land on Lorelai's shoulder and snuggle up against her cheek, as Beak usually did with most women he has met more than twice. When they finally let him, they usually find him oddly warm and cuddly. Even soft. "Ahhhh," Tech began, "Heard her voice and decided to chase her down eh? You know, if you keep leaving me behind to chase pretty women, I'll stop getting the sweet corn you like."

The raven werked sadly at him.

"Don't try that puppy eyed sadness. You're not a puppy." Tech countered.

34fl4ck.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; talking to Sam, Professor Magnus; sees Tech

Lorelai just stood there silently for a few moments as both Professor Magnus and Sam exchanged words. Without even realizing it, she averted her eyes, finding it easier to just stare at the hard, cold floor beneath her feet than to look at either man standing beside her as they chatted. For a brief moment she felt out of place. That was, until Professor Magnus addressed her by name. In that moment, she brought her gaze back up to meet his, the weight of it heavy yet strangely welcoming as she refused to allow herself to turn away this time. The professor smiled as he looked at her, his eyes sparkling warmly in a way that spoke to her.

"Yes, Professor Magnus. Thank you," Lori spoke. Her voice was soft as she answered. "We both try very hard. And I've often said that Sam would make a wonderful Ravenclaw as he does a Gryffendor." She giggled a little at that knowing how Professor Magnus belonged to both houses over the course of his own academic career and that he'd pick up on her little bit of playfulness.

Just then, there was a rustle in the air and a whoosh of feathers and suddenly a large black bird was settling in on Lori's shoulder. She knew that bird. It was the one she'd tried to avoid earlier in the station along with its owner for fear of hearing that dreaded nickname... The bird nuzzled at her sweetly and she smiled a little bringing a hand up to gently caress the raven's neck. As she did so, her robes fell a bit, the scars on her arm though faded revealing themselves no matter how hard she tried to hide them. Immediately, she brought her arm back down, readjusting her sleeve so as to conceal the scars she hated, knowing full well she'd hear all too soon that nickname she'd hope to never hear again.

350szee.jpg

Attire:the schools robes with a black tshirt with a white tiger on it with blue jeans and black and white sneakers
Tagging:talking to Lexi

Katy smiled when the girl stopped to talk to her . She took the girls out stretched hand and said "My name is Katy swift ". She heard a soft mew just then from her cat carrier and knew Midnight wanted to get out and stretch her legs. "oh I like you to meet my cat Midnight " Katy said pointing to her cage while giving Lexi a soft smile. Katy hoped above all else the girl did not think she was shy or something but she could not think of what else to say at the moment . She took a look around her and noted to herself she did not know the other students or anyone for that matter. She turned back to Lexi and said "Want to walk with me I'm new here are you "?

sziyww.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Tagging: Talks to Katyi

Pulling her hand back from the girl she gently pet Teddy on his hand, who's attention was on Katy's cat. Lexi watched as she let her cat from the cage and tried her best to hold onto Teddy as he struggled to get from her arms. "Be nice Teddy." The dog slowly calmed down but it was clear he wanted down to attack the cat. "This is my second year here and honestly still can't remember how to get around without being lost", Lexi giggled a bit as she spoke. Katy seemed more then friendly and Lexi thought her and Katy would probably get along very well.

"Do you know what house you're going to be in? I'm a Slytherin," Lexi spoke proudly and hoped Katy would be in Slytherin with her. She rarely talked to other houses but she usually gave them a chance. Lexi walked beside Katy still looking around as they headed for school, she was slightly excited to see some boys she may know. Lexi usually had two things on her mind, boys and fun. Looking over at Katy she smiled, "Have you seen any cute guys yet? I've only seen a few but none cute enough for me to approach," The girl laughed again hoping Katy wouldn't think less of her.

2r23dvs.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Tagging: Lorelai, James, Daniel

When the familiar black bird landed on Lori's shoulder, Samuel knew that Daniel Gravenstien was not far behind. The raven was not bad, rather he was very welcome and not ill-mannered in the least. He also knew that she liked the bird as well. It was Daniel and his habit of nicknames that got a bit over the top. Daniel was a good student, as he observed, but sometimes he needed to be careful of what he said. When Daniel finally appeared, Samuel continued smiling as the bird is given attention by Lorelai.

"Beck is a very good bird for the most part, Daniel. He knows a good egg when he finds one, so he is just renewing an old acquaintance, I see. I would think so, don't you Professor?"

2hi0y03.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Tagging: Lorelai, Samuel, Gravenstien

James raised his eyebrow, amused slightly at Beck's sudden appearance. He always found the raven was highly interested in attractive females, and he admired his taste in Lorelai. He was careful to stroke the bird's head, watching Daniel Gravenstien's arrival out of the corner of his eye. He already knew of the point of view that Samuel had of the other male, particularly because he was more than protective of both Lorelai as well as her younger friend, Alice.

As he heard Samuel's words, he studied the older male student's face as to what he was meaning by his words. As having been in both Houses represented, he could see the tension between the two males.

"Well, I think that Beck has good taste, or else he would not be around any of those that he is usually around. They often say that as frequently as the pet is affected by its master, the reverse often happens as well."

350szee.jpg

Katy smiled and said "well I hope Slytheren like my dad while my mom was a hafflepuff". She looked at the dog then at her cat who's hair was on end and starting to hiss "Now be nice Midnight". Katy looked around as they walked then turned and smiled at the girl "sorry i have seen a few boys who looked cute but none I would approach for it looked they had girls already and not sure about any girls being Bi". Katy wanted to smack herself right then and there for she kept that part a secret for any girl who found out she was bi walked away saying she had to go all of a sudden. She had a hard time making friends cause of this. She looked at Lexi biting on her bottom lip hoping this girl would not look at her weird and go away.

34fl4ck.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; talking to Sam, Professor Magnus, Tech

Lorelai blushed a little at Professor Magnus' compliment. Clearing her throat softly, she turned her head toward Sam, gave her friend a smile and whispered, "Thanks."

The situation was a bit awkward, but it was also a bit flattering. Never had Lori found herself in such a situation before and in some ways she had to admit it was rather nice. Trying not to let on she felt that way, she let out a tiny sigh and turned back to face Professor Magnus once more.

"Tech and I have known each other since Primary, Professor," Lori began as she gestured toward the bronze-haired man that had approached them all. "Beak has always had a penchant for women. He's even been known to swipe things from time to time." She paused a moment, a soft giggle in her voice. "I've learned the hard way..."

But Lori's voice trailed a bit as she recalled a time when one of her more personal items got swiped by the bird never to be seen again. Only she didn't reveal that bit of information. No need to reveal that after all. She licked at her lips a bit as she looked at Professor Magnus, her eyes finally dropping to the ground as the embarrassment of the memory no one else knew was running through her mind began to consume her.

"So, Tech, how was your summer holiday?" Lori asked.

sziyww.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Tagging: Talks to Katyi

Lexi quickly took Katy's arm so they could walk arm and arm, "I have a feeling we are going to be great friends," She smiled at the girl and could tell she hadn't meant to speak that last bit of information. Lexi could care less that Katy was bi, in fact, she was too. "I sure hope you're a Slytherin I think you and I could cause a lot of trouble this year", there was a hint of excitement in her voice that she couldn't hide. Lexi didn't have many female friends at school and it was usually because most of them thought she was a slut. She was a slut by no means she just liked to have fun, that's all.

Teddy had finally had enough of being held and jumped down on the ground to stretch his legs, "Teddy do your best not to attack any cats." Looking back up at Katy she spoke again, "Don't worry about Teddy he's really not that bad he just likes to get into trouble sometimes."

They made their way out of the station and Lexi was quite thankful she wore a hoodie today. Her robes were inside her backpack and she despised them because they did nothing for her figure. "I'm going to have to change into my robes soon, I guess I'll do it when I get to school."

2r23dvs.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Tagging: Anyone, Lorelai, James, Gravenstien

"I think that I can leave you in safe hands here, Lorelai. I need to go find Alice, as you well know."

He kissed her cheek, smiling and then nodding to James and shaking the man's offered hand. He was very pleased and knew that he was very assured that the professor would not leave her alone with Gravenstien. When he turned he spotted a second year Slytherin he had talked to some last year, smiling at her as he slowly walked past.

"Good to see you again, Alexia. I hope your friend will be at the mixer later."

He smiled at the blonde, very pleased that so many new students would be there that year. He was soon heading to the Carriage Service Station, as he suspected that was were Alice was.

2hi0y03.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Tagging: Lorelai, Samuel, Gravenstien, Alexia, Katy

After shaking Samuel's hand, he watched the Sixth year depart. He was amused as he wondered if many students fell for the illusion that he put that he was not eager to see Alice. He long pieced together that he was in love with the now Fourth Year Ravenclaw. but he let the younger man move at the pace he needed to go with Alice.

As he watched him, he also saw two of his students from more recent years where he was actually teaching at Hogwarts Primary. He nodded to them, knowing they were going to continue the same excellent efforts in his class that they had done previously. He looked forward to anyone in his class that would work hard and study well, as they wouldn't be at Hogwarts Uni if they were not good students. He then returned his look to both Lorelai and Gravenstien.

"So, do you both need to head on to the Carriages, or perhaps we should walk along together?"

34fl4ck.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; talking to Professor Magnus, Tech; Especially Professor Magnus

Lorelai couldn't help but smile as Sam apparated away. She had sensed something was starting between he and Alice and she wondered if perhaps this year that something would bloom into something beyond friendship. Oh how she hoped so. The two were perfect for each other and she wanted nothing but happiness for them both. They deserved that. Of course, it would mean seeing less of them, but it was worth it in the end. Besides, they both loved her and she them.

"Bye, Sam," Lorelai whispered, turning away from Tech, his raven still perched atop her shoulder.

Once Sam left, Lorelai turned her attentions back to both Professor Magnus and Tech. But before she had a chance to answer the professor about heading up to the school, Tech's pet raven suddenly let out a loud 'caw' and flew off causing her to jump nervously and let out a tiny squeak. Almost instantly she could feel a slight burn rise up and sweep over her cheeks.

"I'm sorry, he startled me," Lorelai spoke, her voice shaky, but not frightened. There was a hint of nervous laughter as she spoke. "You might want to find out what captured Beak's attention this time, Tech," she then added. Turning to Professor Magnus, she continued, "My luggage has already arrived at the school professor, along with my cat. But, I'd love to walk up to the grounds. It's a lovely day after all."

(Exits to 'Travel Thread')

2hi0y03.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Tagging: Lorelai

James smiled, very pleased that they were going to have a chance to be alone. He had many things to talk to her about, and he offered his arm like a gentleman.

"Yes.. a walk up to the grounds of the castle will do the both of us a lot of good, Lorelai. Let us make way."

He was very pleased to escort her, as he also wanted to make his plans with her known to her without any prying eyes or eavesdropping ears close by. He started them off, walking slowly out into the way so that they were by passing the carriages. They were convenient, but not needed for two that, like they had, had sent their things along earlier to the castle. James walked with a bit of regal bearing, and he was very delighted to be in Lorelai's company alone for the time being.

"I have to tell you, I missed you over the summer. You being here made my acceptance of my new position that much easier."

350szee.jpg

Katy laughed and said "yes trouble would be fun cause with out it life would be boring". She was loving the girl already i mean if the girl stuck to the rules all the time time here was going to move slow and this could cause some trouble on her part. If her parents had not worked their magic with her last schools principle she would have been kicked out for sure. She turned to the dog named teddy and grinned knowing Midnight would not let the dog wipe her so easily . "Do not worry Lexi I know you mean no harm by your dog after all its only instinct on some dogs to attack cats but i think Teddy and Midnight might just learn after all to get along".

"yea my parents made me put mine on before i left home saying it was the schools rules for me to were them and soon i would have to wear a uniform with my house crest on it and boy i sure do hope its slytheren " Katy said with a smile.

3ppmx.png
29ommpw.jpg

Tagging: No one.

Tech was scratching his head as he was left standing there, completely alone, before he even had a chance to answer her question. He of course blamed the bird, as usual, "Damn bird flies off, and while I'm distracted they abscond. How rude..." He gave a quick look about him, "Now I don't even know where the bird got to. Probably off stealing something. Blasted Bird." Sighing, Tech rolled his shoulders. Then a grin split his face as he remembered he'd wanted to go for a run. If anything, this had become a perfect opportunity to stretch his legs. His duster fluttering lightly behind him, Tech started a light jog once he exited the station, headed in the direction of the school.

(Cut to Travel.)

sziyww.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Tagging: Talks to Katy and Sam

Lexi was giggling at Katy when she heard a familiar voice say her name. She spotted an older gryffindor walking past greeting her with a smile, he was gorgeous. A smile spread across Lexi's face as she tried her hardest to remember the boys name, "Nice to see you again too."

Pulling Katy closer to her side she couldn't stop smiling, "Of course you will see both of us there." As soon as Lexi finished her sentence she pulled Katy along, "Now he was gorgeous, all the older guys usually are." Lexi took another look back at Sam before Katy and her exited the Apparation Station, "If you got stuck in gryffindor it might not be that bad with him around."

(Exit to travel thread.)

Back
Top Bottom