Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

the cursed one's love (rp w/ XxMoonlightRomancexX)

He stops feeling ashamed. "Sorry I lost myself there....." Voice is barely audible when speaks.

His face becomes covered in a blush of shame. "Ya..........I................I'm just gonna sit outside." He says getting up to walk to the front door.

"Don't worry about it." She said to him dismissively. "I'll be back later." She said said with a shrug before leaving the yard, not bothering to say that she didn't know when she'd be back.

For the next few hours he waits patiently on the porch watching things move.

He runs up afraid you were hurt. "Are you okay Roxy?!" He says quickly.

He couldn't help but be embarrassed. "yeah....." He says sounding small.

"Nothing is wrong!" Says this in a haste and sits next to you.

"Well, I came back so the good news is im not dead." She said with a grin, clearly seeing it as something to joke about. "Now why don't we both shut up and pick up where we left off, my handsome kiiten?" She asked, not seeming like herself.

As she asked about picking up where they left off he felt uneasy. Not from what she asked him but how she did because she didn't sound like herself. "Are you okay Roxy?" He asks worriedly.

"Yes, im fine, my love. Just a little hungry but that's something you can fix." She said with a smilw before moving her hand up to his cheek, focusing on giving his pleasute through his touch. "you know, warm blood is the best." She added with a grin. Roxy slowly increased the pleasure she was giving him.

He smiles darkly and says,"You can drink my blood as a treat honey." He says calmly.

He smiles as you did this. "For being a sexy, sweet, and beautiful women." He says in a dazed tone.

Roxanne smiled at his dazed tone, clearly the pleasure she was giving him through her touch was working. "Am I making my handsome man feel good?" She asked, her hand continuing to caress him, beginning to explore different parts of his body as she leaned in and began to kiss his neck, her fangs extended due to her hanger and grazing against his neck as she did.

Back
Top Bottom