Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Camp Celsoul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Camp Celsoul - [We have 3 females & 1 male - Need more males and more counselors!]

Charles felt Pepper coming fast behind him. He ran fast, for a mortal, scrambling out of the cave entrance. He knew that Pepper could catch him before he got out of the ravine, but wondered if she was going to let him giver her chase or end it quickly. He resolved to try to find a chance to hide if she did, and teach her a lesson by keeping her out all night hunting after him.

RE: Camp Celsoul -

Darrow Huck said:
Charles felt Pepper coming fast behind him. He ran fast, for a mortal, scrambling out of the cave entrance. He knew that Pepper could catch him before he got out of the ravine, but wondered if she was going to let him giver her chase or end it quickly. He resolved to try to find a chance to hide if she did, and teach her a lesson by keeping her out all night hunting after him.
Pepper smirked and said "so you want to play cat and mouse okay I will play along was hoping you try and take me on you know rape me or help me rape the others but I guess your too much of a gentleman but after I'm done with you that will change". She let out a evil laugh. she had rope tied to her side she had made with magic. she slowed down little bit hoping he would get away and tired to hide even if he did she could always go back to the cave for some fun.

((Sorry for the absence, that happens from time to time!))

Trixie's head hung forward as she hoped that someone would find her before whoever put her here came back. She wondered if Charles was okay. Suddenly she heard a voice, someone was calling into the cave. "Mpff ffm mffff!" she tried to yell out but the gag did it's job, and she couldn't be heard. She fought back tears. Please come in here! she prayed.

Finally, figures appeared and Trixie's heart raced with joy. It appeared to be Pepper, and even Charles! There was a third person, too. Another girl, who's skirt was somehow ripped off as she hit her head. Trixie couldn't help but raise an eyebrow. What a klutz, and why was she writhing around like that? Maybe she was slow or something. Trixie pushed the thoughts aside. That didn't matter. What did matter was that she was going to be saved now!

Suddenly she realized that this situation wasn't what she thought after all. As Pepper drug the girl and shackled her to the wall next to Trixie, her raced in a different way. This couldn't be happening. Hazel eyes widened as Pepper transformed. Run away Charles, run! she thought, still completely unaware of his game.

Charles climbed out of the Ravine and shot off through the woods, dodging trees as he went. He could hear Pepper slowing down behind him, and knew that he'd get away easily. Up ahead was an area of growth that was easy to get lost in, and Charles dived into it. Once in, he stopped.

A moment to to shift his body to a slightly different from was all he needed. He silently slid up the side of a huge tree, sat on a branch, and vanished. His ability to disappear from the senses of any creature was one of his most valuable powers, and he had spent millenia honing it. The most powerful of demon princes and archangels might be able to perceive him if they knew what they were looking for, but Pepper would have no chance.

Pepper saw he was gone and said in a mocking tone "You will show up again my pet mouse for a cat and mouse game can't go on with out the mouse". She turned back to the cave and saw that Trixie was awake and said "now who tied you up here and gagged you like that ". she looked to the other girl who was half naked and smirked.

Pepper got down on her knees and took Trixie's face in her hands and said "look at that pretty face of yours I love it."

((Sorry about the wait everyone, sometimes life gets like that!))

As Pepper moved towards Trixie, her eyes stared up at the demon in fear. What did she want? And wait, what?... It hadn't been Pepper who'd put her here? Then, who...? When the demon grabbed hold of Trixie's face, she was unbearably close to the woman now. Her heart felt like it might burst if it beat any harder. "Mmm mm gmm mmff," she tried to speak through the gag. She was begging Pepper to let her go. Part of her wished Charles would come back and save them, but the other part of her just hoped he'd get to safety and fetch some help. Trixie shivered lightly while in her bathing suit in the cave, but it was more from fear than from the chill.

Pepper smiled at the girl trying to talk to her but she did not release the gag instead she kept it there. She then moved over to jessica and looking at the two girls saying "Time for some much needed fun its been awhile you see for me ". She got down on her knees and sitting between the two girls she ripped off both their tops. Now Jessica was naked and Trixie was only half in the nude. She smiled at the girls saying "Wow just look at those boobies nice going to take my time playing with those before moving on to tease you both in the cunt area."

Jessica knows that at this point she has little to no hope of actually escaping without outside help. She struggles against the chains, making her breasts swing wildly. She keeps struggling, hoping for the chains to be rusty enough. She starts whimpering as she figures out she won't be able to escape, still struggling as hard as possible though.

Ben Jackson said:
Jessica knows that at this point she has little to no hope of actually escaping without outside help. She struggles against the chains, making her breasts swing wildly. She keeps struggling, hoping for the chains to be rusty enough. She starts whimpering as she figures out she won't be able to escape, still struggling as hard as possible though.
Pepper smirked and looked at the girl saying "struggle all you want i like them that way". She then reached out and gripped each girls breasts and started teasing their nipples. She even grabbed the whole boob of each one giving it a nice rub. she then went to Jessica saying "You first". and stuck her mouth on the girls nipple while she still had a hand on Trixie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom