Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Camp Celsoul

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Camp Celsoul - [Still Accepting]

"A swim? Well... I don't have my trunks on right now. I'd have to get down to my underwear."

Charles laughed at that last part.

"My name is Charles."

Trixie puffed out her bottom lip in a pout, "I wouldn't mind," she said playfully as she splashed water up at him and giggled. "So you're a camper here then?" she asked, taking in the fact that he was immensely attractive. Hopefully they were at least bunking near each other, although she still didn't have a bunk mate. But those were all things that could be thought about later. For now, she was trying to get him in the water to play.

"But I'd be a little embarrassed. I mean, just think about what I'd look like in wet underwear!"

Trixie pulled herself up onto the dock. Beads of water dripped from her glistening skin and ran over her breasts as she approached Charles. She stood so close to him that her nipples brushed his chest through her top. She ran a finger down his chest as she looked up with big blue puppy dog eyes, "Come on Charlie," she begged seductively, "There's no one else to swim with." She was in fact picturing him in wet underwear and she liked what she saw.

"It's.. uh... Charles" he said, looking down at her finger as she ran it across his chest.

He looked around, making sure that they were alone.

"Don't laugh at me, okay?" he said as he stood up and took off his shirt and pants. He left his clothes on the dock and slid into the water, letting out a shiver as he did.

"Jeez, the water's a little cold."

Trixie saluted him playfully, "Aye aye, Charles," she said, emphasizing his name correctly. She watched him slip into the water and dove in beside him, coming up to grab at his leg as she was trying to get him to play with her.

Jessica walks into camp, hating this outfit. Jessica hated the slutty skirt and corset looking thing. She knew if anyone touched her she would for sure orgasm with so little clothing. She walks until she finds two people swimming.

"Hey, let go!" he said, laughing. Charles swam backwards, moving away from Trixie while still facing her.

"Wanna hear a secret?" he asked quietly. "You have to promise not to tell anyone that I told you, though."

RE: Camp Celsoul - [We have 3 females & 1 male - Need more males and more counselors!]

She shyly says "hi i'm Jessica."

RE: Camp Celsoul - [We have 3 females & 1 male - Need more males and more counselors!]

Trixie and Charles were so far from the dock now that they couldn't hear Jessica. Trixie looked towards the girl and waved wondering if she would be able to find the camp counselor Pepper before too long. Pepper was in the showers, but Trixie and Jessica didn't know that. She turned her attention back to Charles, blinking owlishly at him. "You have a secret?" she said seriously. Then her seriousness turned playful once again as she swam towards him. "Well tell me! I won't tell anyone, your secret is safe with me," she said, "I promise."

Jessica sighs and sits down, she didn't want to come anyway.

Charles kept his voice low. His tone was mischievous, but sincere.

"I heard that there's some really weird places around here. The councillors don't want the campers to know, because they don't want them going looking for them. One place they say is an old bandit hideout. It's in a cave in the woods. I've even heard that something's still there. Nobody knows what it is, because they don't dare go in there, and it can't come out."

Charles had been there before, of course. It was a good place to perform activities that were best kept hidden. Especially with some shameless imposters around, pretending to be campers...

Trixie blinked owlishly at Charles for a moment. He seemed sincere. "Well! What are we waiting for!? I came here for adventure, let's check it out!" She said excitedly. "The map I was given showed the caves were East of here. If you don't mind that we leave our clothes behind, we can swim to the other bank." She smiled playfully, "I'll race ya'!" With that, Trixie splashed him in the face to disorient him enough to get a head start and she began swimming towards the opposite bank giggling.

Pepper had finished her shower and got out and put some very slutty cloths on. she wore a black tight dress which was low cut . she had on black boots. She went out to the lake to find Jessica but every one else was gone so she said in a smirk "Why hello there and I love your outfit".

(wow you guys left me behind)

"Hey!" Called out Charles, "Where are you going? You don't even know where it is!" He swam after her, easily keeping up. East of here, indeed. There was an entire forest to search, and this cave certainly wasn't on the map. And there were things in the woods that would be bad news for Trixie if she ran into them.

He reached the river bank and climbed out of the water, covering himself with his hands even though his underwear was still on. "And shouldn't we at least get our shoes?"

((Lol it's okay wildkat, hopefully we get more players, but until then, I don't think we can do everything in teams, it wouldn't make for a good role-play! ^^; ))

As they moved onto the bank Trixie giggled at his attempt to cover himself. "Don't be such a spoil sport," she said, "We'll be fine!" And with that she picked a direction and headed into the forest, seemingly fearless. Trixie didn't believe in monsters, or demons or anything of the like, so to her, this was just a secluded stroll in the woods with her new friend. The hippy in her loved the outdoors and hated clothing, especially shoes, so she ignored Charles' question and pressed forward.

Charles followed Trixie, letting her lead on. He'd let her get a little lost before trying to take the lead. He had intended for Pepper to be along for this, but Trixie had been a bit more eager than he had expected.

"I hope we don't get in trouble for this," he said, picking his way through the forest. He knew how easily it would be to get lost in these woods; there were no trails to stick to around where they were. "I wouldn't want Miss Pepper to punish us for going off without telling anyone."

They were leaving a fairly good trail to follow by anyone who knew how to follow one, at least.

"Trouble?" she repeated. "I didn't see anything anywhere that said we couldn't explore," she said. "Pepper? The camp counselor? I'd think she'd be able to find us if she were any good at her job, don't you think?" Trixie shrugged, "She'll find us if she needs too, I'm sure." At those last words, she stopped. Wasn't East this way? No, it was that way...

By now Trixie's hair had begun to dry along with her bathing suit. She turned to face Charles not wanting to admit he might have been right. "I don't know where we are," she said with a nervous laugh. She sure hoped Charles knew, and if not, it might be time to start praying that Pepper would find them after all.

(okay well i shall keep an eye out but enless the character Jessica posts i shall just be in limbo and see who else joins are were trixie and Charles gos".)

"What do you mean you don't know where we are?" he asked, gently admonishing her.

Charles looked around, scratching his head.

"I guess we should go back the way we came."

Charles turned around and started walking, making a show out of picking out the trail they had made coming this way. He was also slowly leading them away from it. After a few minutes, he stopped.

"Hm... I can't find our trail anymore." He scanned the forest around them before pointing out a rock in the distance. "Hey, didn't we see that on our way over here?"

They hadn't, but there were a lot of rocks like it in the forest, and it was right next to the cave.

((Maybe you could message some friends and see if they'll join? Or we could put the link in our signatures to get people looking at it. *shrugs* I dunno what else to do, I don't want to spam anyone you know? If Pepper get's too bored she should go and find Charles and Trixie, for sure! I mean if there's only going to be three of us, we might as well form a three-way. No sexual pun intended ;) ))

"Well, I mean I thought I knew..." she laughed nervously again before blushing. "I'm sorry!" She nodded in response to his suggestion and began to follow him. Slowly she was growing more and more nervous as the sun was getting lower in the sky and the forest was darkening. When Charles stopped and said that he couldn't find their trail, her heart seemed to skip a beat. Were they going to be lost out here over night? Her eyes followed his finger to the rock. "Yes! I'm sure we saw that on the way in!" She was so sure she had, even though they hadn't. She smiled and jumped up with joy before wrapping her arms around him in celebration. "You're good!" she said before releasing him and heading towards the rock.

Charles blushed as she hugged him. "Well, we're not home yet," he said, sheepishly. He followed Trixie, keeping a few feet behind her. The more she was willing to lead, the better.

When they were almost on top of the rock Charles stopped.

"Hey," he said, pointing at a ravine nearby. "Look at that."

It wasn't a deep ravine, but it hit the entrance to a cave. It was a smalll entrance- even Trixie would have to stoop to get inside- but it was obvious that it lead somewhere.

"I don't remember seeing that before...."

(sorry)
Jessica dives into the pool, she was bored. She takes off all her clothes and relaxes in the lake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom