Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

This or That?

Aha! Well, that depends: the missionary position would seem to me to be preferable for initiating or renewing a sexual relationship, because of the entire-body-length, skin-on-skin contact it affords, and because the two lovers can easily see into each other's eyes during the act. Also, it'd likely be more easily entered-into (pun intended) for a "quickie". Contrariwise, the "doggy" style is "nature's way", allowing maximum penetration, and ideally lines up the penile orifice with the cervix, important if impregnation is desired. I guess it's a matter of the couple's preferences.

Oral sex as foreplay or afterplay?

Oreos, For being between two sweet things there wuill always be a cream filling.

Brains, Or looks?

Butt's. Seeing you can never get any when you keep oggling her boobs. instead look at her butt.

real or non?

Love, For isnt sex called "love making?"

for the lady's, Dildo or strap-on?

Men. pussy or mouth?

My life revolves around comedy but where this is comedy, there is tragedy. Where there is tragedy, there is comedy.

ALL the things or NONE of the things?​

Hard wood, cuz you can slide and fuck, and yes I have done it. <.< Its interesting to say the least.

Hands or feet?

Nipple rings... Oh god, Nail Kaiser. @-@
Vaginal or anal? Giving, receiving, either or.​

Vodka! I love Vodka. That and Tequila makes me break out in hadncuffs.

Skittles or Jolly Ranchers?

Knitted, after all, love is knitted into each fuc~ I mean stitch.... ya... Stitch. <.< >.> o_O

Flexible or double jointed?

Milkshakes!

Massachusetts Mudslides á la Jacques le Plombeur:
One pint chocolated whole milk
Three scoops ice cream, chocolate or vanilla
One double shot Kahlua
One double shot Everclear
One tablespoon instant coffee
1. Mix all ingredients in a blender
2. Sit on floor (you can't fall off the floor)
3. Drink

Techno-thrillers or crime drama?

Crime drama, especially if a little mystery in the story.

Laying on beach or boardwalk at night?

Back
Top Bottom