Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Male Anime fan and Roleplayer searching for female

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parisu-kun

Banned
Banished
I like to roleplay anything and everything. Original characters are great too. I have a certain degree of experience Roleplaying sexual fantasies over the years. Be it a tentacle monster raping a romantic evening with original characters or something out of an anime, cartoon or live action series I would like to be a part of your fantasy.

There are many things I have left to try and many things I have already tried once at least.

I am not craving anything in specific but still its great to have a partner that can make my imagination run wild.

I will partake in any fantasy you may have as long as its interesting and attracts me... There is hardly anything too naughty I wont try so send those posts and PMs girls Im waiting.

My Roleplays:

My original character is a young half elf red mage alchemist that is on a quest for the secrets of his practice. He wants to become the greatest at what he does and is looking for a partner as mages like him are usually vulnerable to physical attacks while casting. He looks for a strong female that he may one day marry and have a family with, but is a bit distrustful. He is somehow related to royal family of elves and humans but doesnt want to become a ruler in either. He holds great magical power and the skills to make weapons and armor for his partner

I am abandoned Neko Pet you find in a box mewling under the rain (Cliche I know) that you take home.... innocent and playful will do anything to please my mistress.

I get adopted at a young age (13-15) by a family of a mother and her 3 daughters. They seem to have a dark purpose for this and enjoy blackmailing me into doing what they want me to do (Shota-con)

Well for my fan based cravings:

CardFight!! Vanguard: I happen to have developed a liking to Kourin or the Ultra rares. Though Mizaki is nothing to sneeze at.

The World only God knows
Katsuragi Keima/ Any girl Even OC's (I like this one if you know the series you know this one will be fun to play. Otamega or God of Conquest? You decide)

Yugioh:
Yami Yugi & Yugi Moto somehow each inhabit a body of their own. This could take place in any arc
Yami Yugi
Jounouchi Katsuya (Joey Wheeler)
Seto Kaiba.
Male duel Monster and female duel monster

Yugioh GX:
Yuuki Judai/ Tenjoin Asuka (Alexis Rhodes) or Saotome Rei. (Blair Flannigan)
Edo (Aster) Phoenix / A female of your choice
Marafuji Ryo (Zane Truesdale)/ Same as above
Johan (Jesse) Anderson/ Same

Yugioh 5D's:
Fudo Yusei/ Aki Izayoi
Jack Atlas / Carly
My original Character/AnyNew

Love Hina:
Keitarou/any girl

Pokemon
Original character or canon Character/Any female character of your choice (Even original too)

Digimon Xross Wars
Kudo Taiki/Female
Aonuma Kiriha/Female

Naruto
Any/ Any female

Rurouni Kenshin:
Sanosuke,Kenshin, Aoshi/ Any female

Video games:

Pokemon
Persona 3 and 4
Final Fantasy
The Legend Of Zelda Saga.
Fire Emblem Saga.

Oh and one more thing... Please post here too even if you are sending me a PM I would really appreciate it

Roleplaying anyone below the age of 13 is not allowed on the forums, might want to change your age range a bit on that "shota" request.

Ms_Muffintops said:
Roleplaying anyone below the age of 13 is not allowed on the forums, might want to change your age range a bit on that "shota" request.

Right. My sincere apologies. I will do as told,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom