Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Male Anime fan and Roleplayer searching for female

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parisu-kun

Banned
Banished
I like to roleplay anything and everything. Original characters are great too. I have a certain degree of experience Roleplaying sexual fantasies over the years. Be it a tentacle monster raping a romantic evening with original characters or something out of an anime, cartoon or live action series I would like to be a part of your fantasy.

There are many things I have left to try and many things I have already tried once at least.

I am not craving anything in specific but still its great to have a partner that can make my imagination run wild.

I will partake in any fantasy you may have as long as its interesting and attracts me... There is hardly anything too naughty I wont try so send those posts and PMs girls Im waiting.

My Roleplays:

My original character is a young half elf red mage alchemist that is on a quest for the secrets of his practice. He wants to become the greatest at what he does and is looking for a partner as mages like him are usually vulnerable to physical attacks while casting. He looks for a strong female that he may one day marry and have a family with, but is a bit distrustful. He is somehow related to royal family of elves and humans but doesnt want to become a ruler in either. He holds great magical power and the skills to make weapons and armor for his partner

I am abandoned Neko Pet you find in a box mewling under the rain (Cliche I know) that you take home.... innocent and playful will do anything to please my mistress.

I get adopted at a young age (13-15) by a family of a mother and her 3 daughters. They seem to have a dark purpose for this and enjoy blackmailing me into doing what they want me to do (Shota-con)

Well for my fan based cravings:

CardFight!! Vanguard: I happen to have developed a liking to Kourin or the Ultra rares. Though Mizaki is nothing to sneeze at.

The World only God knows
Katsuragi Keima/ Any girl Even OC's (I like this one if you know the series you know this one will be fun to play. Otamega or God of Conquest? You decide)

Yugioh:
Yami Yugi & Yugi Moto somehow each inhabit a body of their own. This could take place in any arc
Yami Yugi
Jounouchi Katsuya (Joey Wheeler)
Seto Kaiba.
Male duel Monster and female duel monster

Yugioh GX:
Yuuki Judai/ Tenjoin Asuka (Alexis Rhodes) or Saotome Rei. (Blair Flannigan)
Edo (Aster) Phoenix / A female of your choice
Marafuji Ryo (Zane Truesdale)/ Same as above
Johan (Jesse) Anderson/ Same

Yugioh 5D's:
Fudo Yusei/ Aki Izayoi
Jack Atlas / Carly
My original Character/AnyNew

Love Hina:
Keitarou/any girl

Pokemon
Original character or canon Character/Any female character of your choice (Even original too)

Digimon Xross Wars
Kudo Taiki/Female
Aonuma Kiriha/Female

Naruto
Any/ Any female

Rurouni Kenshin:
Sanosuke,Kenshin, Aoshi/ Any female

Video games:

Pokemon
Persona 3 and 4
Final Fantasy
The Legend Of Zelda Saga.
Fire Emblem Saga.

Oh and one more thing... Please post here too even if you are sending me a PM I would really appreciate it

"Do you know who Vincent Valentine is? He is from Final Fantasy VII and not sure if you have ever played that Fianl Fantasy game or not. Do you know who Kakashi is? He is from Naruto and I usually rp as a female made-up white ninja and her name is Kira."

"If you happen to be interested in doing one of those rps with me please pm me to let know right away ok."

Cheers: angelduskgirlcat

TheyDontKnowIBurn said:
I feel the need to ask, do you mind doing SanoXOC girl from Kenshin? I have a plot that has had considerable success in the past and I'd love to play it.

Okay sure send me a PM with the details.

Hello I am online now I hope we can talk if youre around. Please do send me a PM

I was thinking maybe Dark Magician and a female card that you pick, though please make it one from when it was still Yugi and the gang, I only saw a bit with Jaden and haven't watched any of the others.

faithviper said:
I was thinking maybe Dark Magician and a female card that you pick, though please make it one from when it was still Yugi and the gang, I only saw a bit with Jaden and haven't watched any of the others.

Mhmm that will make it hard. I wanted it to be a clash of generations with Dark Magician and Gagaga Girl. Well why dont you give me some options on your choices so I can pick one you can RP in a good interesting and sexy way.

Ohh! I just looked her up on the wiki and she looks cool, like a cooler version of Dark Magician Girl, I think that I can play Gagaga Girl.

faithviper said:
Ohh! I just looked her up on the wiki and she looks cool, like a cooler version of Dark Magician Girl, I think that I can play Gagaga Girl.
Yeah she is so cool she casts spells with her cell phone. If thats not hip and trendy I dunno what is.

Alright send me a pm so we can start please.

I just added CardFight!! Vanguard to my list of cravings and noone has even thought of a Kaminomi RP... I want one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom