Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yuri is back! (Literate Search, MxF, FxF, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

YuriKins

Meteorite
-=bows=-
( My original user on here was Yuri. I had disappeared due to loosing a parent and had to return to England. I am now back State-side and back into roleplaying. However, the reason I created a new name is because I cannot remember the passwords to any of my emails nor my Yuri account. Original Thread Found Here. Now, some of my tastes have changed since my original thread.)

Hello there and welcome to my rp search thread!
I suppose I should let you know a little bit about myself.
I am an adult by legal standards. I am also English. I am currently taking Japanese classes but I still have a long way to go.

I will NOT ROLEPLAY THROUGH PM'S. I only roleplay through threads.

My MSN Messenger is yurikins@live.com
You can add me on there and we can work out ideas and such, or just send me a pm. =^.^=

I don't like rping through im's because I like to type a lot.
I'm overall a very nice person.
I love cats of all sizes. My all time favourite is a tiger.

Now, onto the roleplay goodies about moi.
Literacy
I am considered to be a literate roleplayer. Detail, proper punctuation and capitalization, spelling, and grammar are a huge guarantee from me. Now, I am not 'perfect' and there may be some minor mistakes and I apologize for that. Sometimes, I don't re-read what I write or type. I try to ensure I provide you the best quality.
Expect lengthy posts from me as well. I can down-size my posts, but I like to write quite a bit. Quality and quantity are both amazing to have. =^.^=

Character
I love to play cat girls, or as most people refer to them as, neko girls. The youngest age I'll play is sixteen but I don't mind doing flashbacks to when my character was younger.

Yes, I do have a pre-made character. I have used her for many rp's and she is my creation. I did not draw the art, I only modified it to look like my character. Rights reserved to the original artist. =^.^=

I WILL roleplay side-characters as well, but Yuri is always going to be my main girl.

Basic information/knowledge about my character.
Name: Yuri
Appearance: Image Reference
Height: 152 cm (5'1")
Weight: 45.5 kg (100 lbs)
Markings: Small, black paw-print tattoo on the back of her left shoulder.
Sexuality: Bisexual
Status: Submissive but can be quite aggressive to conceal her timid side.

RE: No peaking/posting yet, setting up

No-Go!
Scat
Watersports
Dismemberment of my character
Toe Fucking
Incest
Anal

Will-Go!
I'm game for just about anything else not listed in my 'no-go's'. If you have questions, feel free to ask.

Settings
Medieval Times
Feudal Era
High School
Modern
Futuristic
Tragedy
Alternate Universe(s) for Animes/

Themes
Action
Adventure
Forbidden Love
Romance
Murder
Suspense
Thriller
Violent

Pairings
Yuri x Furry Male or Female
Yuri x Older Tomboy/Girl Cross-dressing (she can be a futa or a normal girl, and the age can range from at least one year)
Yuri x Teacher
Yuri x Mythical Creature/Being (aka, Giant Ogre, Dragon, Minotaur, Male or Female Naga, etc.)
Yuri (Princess) x Prince
Yuri (Princess) x Dark Knight
Yuri (Princess) x Assassin
Yuri (Mafia Boss' Daughter) x Guard
Yuri (Mafia Boss' Daughter) x Rival Mafia Member
Yuri (Mafia Boss' Daughter) x Police Authority/Federal Agent/Etc.
Yuri (Assassin) x Rival Assassin

(If you other pairing ideas, I am open to read them.)

Plots
Cross-Dressing Tomboy
For starters, this can work out with the cross-dresser being either a regular girl or a futa.
The reason behind this pairing/craving is due to Sailor moon and my love for Uranus and Neptune.
The two have been friends for quite some time, known each other since their early years. Yuri has always been girly-girl while the other has been a huge tomboy. When the two were little, they shared a little, innocent kiss.
Now, either the two can grow up together, or they could be split up and years later they find one another. The friend cuts her hair and dresses like a male, as well she becomes a huge tomboy. Many don't know her real gender and people are constantly second guessing her. Also, their love can be forbidden. There's more to this and this can work out so many ways this can work out and go many directions, so I'd rather discuss with you if you are interested.

...I will be adding more Plots... <3

(If you have other plots, I am open to read them.)

Mmm I could be interested in a "simple" YurixFurry Female? It's basically because I have never played a furry character before. XD We could work out the details in a PM if you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom