Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yuri wants Smut through IM's ONLY! List Updated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuri

Planetoid
Of course, go - figure, I start to recover from the flu only to come down with Strep Throat. FML! -=headdesk=-

UPDATE!! 9/14/2011 READ!!!!!
This isn't just occurring on bluemoon but the other sites I'm on as well. :/
I want only SMUT! I have one good rp with great plot going and that's all I want at the moment. I have no motivation for it.
I keep getting ridiculous pm's and now I'm just not going to respond to pm's anymore, aside from two people in particular. I'm sorry if I had an rp ideas set up with you through pm's, but I don't remember each individual and what was said in the pm aside from two people.

So, I'm going to do a different route now.
I only have MSN and AIM
DO NOT PM ME IN REGARDS TO THIS THREAD! WHEN I AM ACCEPTING PM'S I WILL POST IT! (Sakura and Knight, you can still pm me though.)

My msn is nekoyuri1@live.com
My aim is nekoyuri1 (nekoyuri1@aim.com)

I will only rp smut through messengers now unless otherwise stated.
I will also only rp Yuri. :/

The following Smut is what I want:
Yuri wants to be dominated! Don't make her do all the bloody work. Animals have a primal extinct to have sex too! I don't want any diddle daddeling. :/ That's what plot filled and lengthy rp's are for. I want smut. Sex, deep penetration, hardcore, rough, cervix penetration, double penetration of the vagina, heavy cum amounts, rape or non-rape, etc!

Yuri x Large breed of Dog or Wolf
* Yuri wants the knotting and lodging into the pussy for this one. There can be a telepathic communication between the dog and Yuri or something.
Yuri x Large breed of Cat ie Tiger, Lion, Panther, etc
* Yuri wants the ribbed cock for this and Yuri knows they don't do it, but the knotting and lodging is fun too. There can be a telepathic communication between the dog and Yuri or something.
Yuri x Futa
* Large cock = love. Yuri doesn't want some push over futa girl. Yuri wants a girl who can take control, know what she wants, and sticks right inside of Yuri's pussy. This can be rape or non rape. She can also have two dicks. =>///>= Saw an image of a futa with dicks and it is sexy. <3 Double penetration!
Yuri x Father x Family Pet
:/ This one Yuri is iffy one because so far keep on getting the 'Fathers' who aren't sure and taking their time. DON'T WANT THAT! Yuri wants a daddy who will fuck her raw and get off on video taping the family pet fucking his daughter. This can be rape or non rape.
Yuri x Velocirapter (YES! THE DINOSAUR!)
Yuri x Horse
Yuri x Furry (DEPENDS! CONVINCE ME!)
Yuri x Tentacle Creature of some sort
Yuri x Giant Ogre
Yuri x Stallion
Yuri x Male Naga
Yuri x Reptile
Yuri x Two Males
Animal x Animal
* For this one, there is no humans or anything. Just a world of animals and order amongst themselves. I'd prefer to play a Siberian tiger, but a small one. Or I can play another type of big cat or even a wolf maybe. We can communicate amongst ourselves, and so forth.

Respond me to through im's.

Currently craving smutt!!! Sorry. No detailed plots/stories. Just want juicy smutt with a little background maybe.
Now, I still don't want just one liners. I want juicy details in the smutt.
I want words to be used like penis, cock, member, organ, penetration, cervix, clit, lips, etc.
Don't just type "He pushes into her and begins to thrust". NO! Be more descriptive at least. Say what he's pounding into, etc.

Hello there and welcome to my rp search thread!
I suppose I should let you know a little bit about myself.
I am an adult by legal standards. I am also English. I am currently taking Japanese classes but I still have a long way to go.

I will only rp through im's at the moment, aside from some current ones I may have going on in the threads. I will NOT ROLEPLAY THROUGH PM'S.

I don't like rping through im's because I like to type a lot.
I'm overall a very nice person.
I love cats of all sizes. My all time favourite is a tiger.

Now, onto the roleplay goodies about moi.
Literacy
I am considered to be a literate roleplayer. Detail, proper punctuation and capitalization, spelling, and grammar are a huge guarantee from me. Now, I am not 'perfect' and there may be some minor mistakes and I apologize for that. Sometimes, I don't re-read what I write or type. I try to ensure I provide you the best quality.
Expect lengthy posts from me as well. I can down-size my posts, but I like to write quite a bit. Quality and quantity are both amazing to have. =^.^=

Character
I love to play cat girls, or as most people refer to them as, neko girls. The youngest age I'll play is sixteen but I don't mind doing flashbacks to when my character was younger.

I will only rp as my neko girl character, Yuri. I will rp side characters, but main character wise, she is it.

Basic information/knowledge about my character.
Name: Yuri
Appearance: Image Reference
Height: 152 cm (5'1")
Weight: 45.5 kg (100 lbs)
Markings: Small, black paw-print tattoo on the back of her left shoulder.
Sexuality: Bisexual
Status: Submissive but can be quite aggressive to conceal her timid side.

Pairings
Yuri x Futa Girl (or) Futa Gym Teacher or some other type of teacher.
Yuri x Siberian Tiger (or) Siberian Tiger Anthro/Furry
Yuri x Rottweiler or Wolf (or) Rottweiler or Wolf Anthro/Furry
Yuri x Master (or) Mistress
Yuri x Older Student
Yuri x School Bully
Yuri x Velociraptor
Yuri x Father/Teacher + Rotweiler
Yuri x Girl Cross-dressing (she can be a futa or a normal girl)

Smutt Scenarios
Rottweiler
Yuri is in full blown heat and needs a fix. She is home alone with the family pet, who is a champion breeder and ready to breed again. He can smell her in heat and Yuri decides to kill two birds with one stone.
The rottweiler is ready to go when he sees his owner on all fours and the fuck fest begins.
(I don't want the rotti to be unsure, I want him to be perfectly ready to go. Now, if it was wanted, he can communicate with Yuri since she is no ordinary human. Also, I want the knotting of the member to occur just like canine's member do. The knotting is something that happens right before they are about to cum and while the cum where a huge bulge forms in the base of the penis to keep it lodge within the pussy so that their seed does not escape and they get the job done.)

Wolf
Yuri is full blown heat and his blossoming. She is out camping and wanders away from the camp and her friends to masturbate. While she is masturbating, an alpha, large wolf finds her. He is no ordinary wolf and can communicate. Seeing Yuri masturbating, turns the wolf on and his large, red member is unsheathed and he wastes no time in pouncing and mounting her to claim her virgin hole.
(Like with the rotti one, he can communicate with her. Also, I want the knotting of the member to occur just like canine's member do. The knotting is something that happens right before they are about to cum and while the cum where a huge bulge forms in the base of the penis to keep it lodge within the pussy so that their seed does not escape and they get the job done.)

A tiger scenario can work out the same way as well. But with the tiger, I want the ribbed penis like how big cats have in the wild, and to add the knotting into it.

I also want cervix penetration. Basically, I really want some hardcore smutt action!
I'll even take futa and other human males as well! Just bring on the pure smutt! <3 <3 <3

Plots
Cross-Dressing
For starters, this can work out with the cross-dresser being either a regular girl or a futa.
The reason behind this pairing/craving is due to Sailor moon and my love for Uranus and Neptune.
The two have been friends for quite some time, known each other since their early years. Yuri has always been girly-girl while the other has been a huge tomboy. When the two were little, they shared a little, innocent kiss.
Now, either the two can grow up together, or they could be split up and years later they find one another. The friend cuts her hair and dress like a male. Many don't know her real gender and people are constantly second guessing her. There's more to this and this can work out so many ways this can work out and go many directions, so I'd rather discuss with you if you are interested.

School Bully / Master
Yuri is a very special little one. She was born with the unique traits of possessing cat ears and a cat tail as well as other feline characteristics. Because of this rare, mutated gene, Yuri was sheltered from the world. Her mother, having issues with dealing with the difference of her daughter. After much begging and pleading, Yuri finally convinced her mother to allow her to attend a public school. At first, things seem to be going to smoothly, that is until (he or a futa girl), begin to take an interest in Yuri. However, this said person is known to be a ruthless bully and proves himself/herself to be such.

This particular one can consist of both non consensual and later consensual or could strictly remain non consensual. Figuring Yuri if often humiliated by the bully, maybe even kidnapped. If possible, he could have has purebreed dog (preferably a Rottweiler) fuck her and video tape it. A lot of possibility for bondage. This could also turn into a Master rp as well.

Futa
This could possibly consist a little of the first one with Yuri being sheltered most of her life and so forth. She ends up in school and meets the futa girl. One day, during school in the locker room, after everyone has left, she spots the futa undressed fully. The futa could be rather hard and horny. Seeing a female with thick, long, hard cock attracts Yuri and they could have a fuck fest in the locker room. Could always be that the futa is the gym teacher.

Yuri and her father (or teacher) and rottweiler
Yuri's father is a normal human male and he and Yuri's mother never had married. Yuri's mother had left, not wanting to have a child with the genetic mutations that Yuri now possessed.
When Yuri reaches the of sixteen, she begins to go into heat. The first to pick up on it, is the family pet rottweiler who has not been fixed and is a champion breeder. He is constantly humping Yuri and her father takes notice to it.
Yuri will do anything for her father. She is sheltered from the world and only knows his love. One night, her father decides its time that his daughter be deflowered. He sets up an evening and records his daughter being fucked by the rottweiler. He then takes turn with the family pet in fucking his daughter.

This could somehow also work out with the replacing her father with the teacher and the rottweiler being his pet.

No-Go!
Scat
Watersports
Dismemberment of my character
Toe Fucking

Will-Go!
Hardcore
Softcore
Consensual
No Consent
Heavy Cum
Light Cum
Bleeding
Clawing
Bestiality
Futa
Large Cocks
Regular Cocks
Bondage
Extreme Excessive Force
Romance
Wooing
Cock and Ball Worship
Breast Worship
Pussy Worship
Bulge in Cocks
Ribbed Cocks
Cervix Penetration
Anal
Hymen (virgin taking)
Finger Play
Body Piercings
Throat Penetration
Pregnation

I can rp in any setting, time frame, what have you.
If you have any plot ideas, pairings, suggestions, please feel free to hit me up!

RE: This Kitten Wants to Play <3 Literacy, Bestiality, Men, Futa, Masters, Mistresses

I have a quick question for you if you do not mind, Miss Yuri. In the terms of futa characters, are you looking for true futanari (that is, the character having a male shaft and female organs with no testes) or would a shemale (with only the full male package) be acceptable?

RE: This Kitten Wants to Play <3 Literacy, Bestiality, Men, Futa, Masters, Mistresses

Both are acceptable. <3

A bump for you ^^

Awe. Well thank you! -=mews happily=-

Miss Yuri! You sound like so much fun :) I will be PMing you, to see if perhaps we can set up a playdate together

=^.^=

RE: This Kitten Wants to Play <3 Literacy, -Update Sept 5-

Update!

RE: This Kitten Wants SMUTT!

Craving smutt now! I really want only smutt!

RE: Yuri wants Smut through IM's ONLY! :/ Not a happy kitty.

:/ Updated. -=waits=-

Hey, when will you post again?

Well there goes any chance at a nice smutt rp with you via threads. Bump for you anyways. =/

Saw one of your rp threads. This girl is an EXCELLENT writer. Added you to my friends on AIM, hope to hear from you soon. I can't wait to dominate this sexy kitten.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom