Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Question About Closed Open's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scyle

Super-Earth

Hi, I was curious as to the policy of opening up an Open Role Play of the same style as one of the previous. I noticed the threads has been closed for-fucking-ever and that the owner has not been on in... for-fucking-ever lol! I know it's against the rules to bump a dead thread (I think) and I was wondering the policy on creating one of the same likeness. RP in question is the Fucking College! of which I would like to revive and participate in. Just wanting to know the policies of this subject.
Thanks,
Scyle

--+Hahvoc Requiem+-- said:
It's been closed for a month. Contact the owner in a PM and ask them about recreating their thread.

That's the thing, owner hasn't been on in a great amount of time either.

Then PM a sectional mod and state your case of why you'd like to reopen things. If you have enough people wanting to continue to play, that should be enough of a reason. Be sure to link them to the thread as well.

Anyway, the only reason a thread in Open should close is if it's been inactive. So, if there are enough people really wanting to play, then there's no reason as to why it should remain closed.... owner being around or not.

Well the reason it seems to be closed is because no one was posting their profiles? But it's been closed for like a month so I'd like to revamp. But thanks, I'll see what I can't do.

If I create a pseudo petition, how many people would there need to be interested? :3​

I see, if it's a matter of profiles, just do a revamp. That should be more than fine. But I'd post a thread in the interest section before making the actual revamped RP thread. Best to make sure people actually want to redo things. And correctly. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom