Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fucking College Open! (closed until all profiles are added to the profile thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Fucking College Open!

Marcus arrived at the Fucking College shortly after an all-nighter rehearsing with his band. He saw lots of people around, some very hot ones among them, and set off to make his fortune. He saw some people shooting hoops and joined them.

Nathan arrived at the College, and saw much the same sight as he had done last year, though no doubt some of the novelty had worn off. Still, he had experience of the college now, and it would be interesting to meet the new kids who were his juniors.

Manami was at the school already and she was in her room she went to the mirror looking at the uniform on her. "W-why are these skirts so short?" She asked herself blushing. "Maybe I should have gone to community college I mean I could have went to a four year college next year" She said. MAnami then heard the announcement.

Speaker: ALL GIRLS MUST GO TO THE AUDITORIUM IN ONE HOUR AND BOYS WILL GO TO THE LIBRARY IN ONE HOUR AFTER THE GREETINGS FOOD WILL BE SERVED.

After that Manami left her room and tried to covered her but with the skirt but it was really short. She then went to walk around the school kind of afraid of the other new people or returning thinking she might be the only girl nervous about everything.

Lucid had just arrived at the college when the anouncement went off and he got a bit nervous but he realized his nevousness had weakened his resolve to keep Valdren in check and he was forced to become the inner personality for the third time today. "That's way fucking better, it's really cramped in there!" Valdren yawned as he started stretching, when he finnished he noticed a fairly hot guy playing basketball and made a note to remember his face and began to make his way to the dormatory, then to his room where he dropped off his luggage. After he started moving toward the library for orientation.

After dropping off his kit in the room allocated to him, and donning his uniform, Nathan proceeded towards the library, excited about what he knew was to come from his experiences last year. This year's intake had some potential, he thought to himself, both amongst the boys and the girls, and potential was never a bad thing.

Manami walked around for awhile and she saw her elder students already going behind trees and buildings doing it. She tried not to get seen while going to the auditorium she finally saw some newbies like her but she could tell they were not as nervous.

Lenore had dropped off her stuff and changed into her uniform, she had bought the darkest one of the styles available. She sat on her bed, swinging her legs back and forth when the announcments came on, she sighed, she hoped she didn't get lost on her first day. She got up and looked at herself in the mirror, grabbed the map of the school grounds and walked out of the room with a small skip in her step.

As she walked outside she noticed a very beautiful woman walking around, she looked kinda nervous and new, like herself, and hoped that maybe she could be her friend. She moved over to her and gave her a slight bump playfully, "Excuse me, I am sorry," she said with a large playfull smile. "I am Lenore, you are?" she asked, putting out her hand to the girl, "Are you new here to Fucking College?" she asked, a hopeful glint in her eye.

In the auditorium.
All the girls are seated and a video begins....................The video is a guy fucking a girl.

In the library.

All the boys can sit or stand and a movie begins...............................The video is a girl sucking a guy off and it takes awhile for him to climax.

Nathan sat near the back in the library, enjoying the reactions from the rest of the audience. He'd seen the video before, and like the fresh new faces which were staring slightly bemused at the screen, he too had marvelled at the man's stamina.

Valdren was seated near the center so that he could see the movie clearly and when the movie started he watched it skeptically, until the man in the video finally climaxed and he tried to stiffle his laughter but it still came out as a soft chuckle.

Lenore sighed and watched the movie, the girl had not answered her introduction. As she watched the movie she couldn't help but like the position the girl was in.

She gave a squirm in her chair and looked around, most girls were stairing intently on the screen. She had to sit on her hands to keep from playing with herself.

Nathan couldn't help but notice the guy nearly laughing a few rows in front. He supposed that the video was kind of funny, as was the experience of being shown it in an educational environment (at least, for the newer students). Maybe he was gay, from that perspective Nate guessed the whole experience owuld be quite absurd, and he made a mental note of the guys face for later.

Shasha was a bit shocked from what she was seeing on TV. She had moved down from Canada to go to this college but she didn't know much about it. Her parents pushed for her to go since the school gave her a huge scholarship to travel to it. Shasha figured this must have been some sort of Frosh week thing the school did.

Shasha had long red hair that she had straight. She had a great shade of blue eyes that were trying to avoid what was on the screen. She assumed. She was in the school uniform but felt uncomfortable in the short skirt so she had put on black tights on.

Manami was watched and she began panting. This was fuck college so she would understand why they would show them. After the video ended a women came on the screen.

"Welcome to your knew college I am HEad master you may all call me Ms. Rika the little video was from soem of our teachers they will be teaching you a lot I hope you enjoy it and thank you please go pbe set you shall be fed breakfast in the cafeteria in one hour and classes begin right after that" she said going off the screen and heading to her office.

As soon as Shasha could, she left the auditorium. Shasha couldn't believe what she got herself into. Her plan was to come to college to learn skills to further her career and to get a job. Not to learn how to have sex. Shasha stood in the hall for a bit trying to get her head on straight. Shasha guess she will have to continue to attend, she already put money down on this school. Soon Shasha started to head back to her room.

Manami left and slid down the wall thinking. After about ten minutes she started walking around not noticing her skirt was a little higher then intended. She did not know what to do and she did not know how to react to anything of the college.

Shasha saw another girl that looked as distort as she did. Shasha also noticed that her skirt was a little higher then most girls wear. Shasha approached the girl.

"Hello, I'm Shasha. Umm you skirt is a little high." Shasha said, whispering the last part.

Valdren started his way out of the library a few minutes after the video was finished playing and headed toward the cafeteria, in truth he wasn't that hungry he just wanted to see what kind of food they would be serving there. Then he noticed the guy he saw in the back of the room just before the video had started, and decided to get a closer look by walking toward him.

She turned to the girl and pulled down her skirt saying. "I am so stupid and thank you for telling me thank you f-for telling me" Manami said shyly. She know why but she was nervous and did not know how to get rid of her stutters.

"Thats alright, I just hope others would do the same for me." Shasha said, "So, what brings you to this college?"

Shasha walked with the girl. She could tell that the girl was shy but that was fine to Shasha. Shasha was shy back in high school but she found away to be more outgoing.

"Well I'm from a town in Northern Ontario. I got a huge scholarship to travel here so I took it. Didn't realize that this school was what it is." Shasha said. "I kinda wish these skirts were longer."

Shasha adjusted her skirt a bit. So it would cover a little more.

(Are there two people per room or just one?)

"I did but my parents didn't" She said. Manami then nodded to agree with hr comment on the skirt. "Umm I think they are short so that our assignments are easier" she said thinking.

(Each person get's their own room)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom