Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M.E; Un-cataloged Events. --- Missedstations&Relix

Isabel didn't wake up nicely, and it was all Ryan's fault. She slept well enough, not caring that the bed wasn't hers alone. She was vaguely awake before the wonderful crash, but it was what made her suddenly sit up.

“How fucking old are you?” Aaaaaand she could shout very early in the morning, almost as soon as she slid out of bed. “No wonder you blew up half of Ilium, with the noise you make in the morning!”

Seriously, falling off a chair with a sniper rifle so close to hand? Not caring that he could probably catch an eyeful of her tits, she put a bra on, and then the tight-fitting armour liner. Best start with what she was going to need.

“Please tell me you're not going to drop a couple of grenades at my feet by accident. This is seriously not giving me much confidence in working with you...”

She was used to working with people she could trust to always have her back, who she was sure were as willing to die for her and as she was for them. Ryan's past did not give her exactly much confidence, but she hoped she could actually work with him. Isabel was a professional, after all...

Back
Top Bottom