Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Discuss fetishes and why they interest you?

Monstro.City

Super-Earth
So I was going to make this a thread simply asking why people are interested in a certain fetish, but I realized a couple holes in that; my fetishes aren't exactly normal either, and I have a lot of questions to ask, so why not make a discussion thread?

Hurray for that. I'm not all that great at starting a discussion thread, but let me try this...

tl;dr start here: Why are there so many people interested in Futa? Personally I can't fully understand it, especially when the people ask the Futa to play the same as a dominant male.

Also, why do people like incest on forum, but can't stand it in real life? Another thing I can't play, and want to understand.

Feel free to ask me about why I'm interested in what I am, I'll be happy to answer. ^^

I like incest in forum just because it's taboo and fun [and twisted, which is my favorite part of it all]. Why the hell would I wanna fuck my brother for realz? That's just stupid and creepy.

Futa will never make sense to me.

It's all about discovering what creative outlet suits you best. I don't understand why people like play rape or having their characters raped. I don't mind some non-con, but full on rape? Definitely not my forte.

Yea, I agree on the rape part of that. Maybe it's my morality, but when full on rape happens, it kinda creeps me out of wanting to continue. I like the non-con, when it comes to something like the use of aphrodisiacs.

And yea, I get the whole taboo thing, but I just can't push past the mentality of it all, or push my characters into that situation.

Futa, rape, or incest don't really phase me on this site. I know plenty of people that have fantasies regarding them. If it makes you uncomfortable that is understandable. I would be uncomfortable with bovine creatures in my RP but that doesn't mean I'll knock someone who's into it ;) It just comes down to individual fetishes and what you are comfortable with. There is also a disconnection between writing about it on a forum and actually doing it in real life, as there should be. I'd play a rapist character but I would never do it in real life (unless I was born in the medieval ages then people would probably have to look out for me! lol)

Hmm. True enough. I can understand that much. And don't misunderstand me--I'm not trying to knock anyone, I simply have a curious mind. ^^; I suppose I understand it all, I'm trying to find out what draws people to them? Aside from "it's taboo" because that could also apply to scat, but there's hardly a calling for that.

For example, one of my all-time favorite fetishes is transformation. I can trace my interest in transformation all the way back to the third grade, possibly before that, and the animorphs didn't help at all, though of course back then I didn't see it as a fetish thing. I love the idea that one can be seen as something or someone entirely different, and I love it more when their mentality changes to fit that as well.

Perhaps I'm overthinking things, but that's where these questions are coming from. XD

Well, the reason I like rape scenarios is just because I enjoy them. Part of my brain is aroused by force like that and I am naturally a Dom. Incest only interests me between two fictional characters. In real life it would just disgust me much like a lot of people. I can't really go beyond the taboo reason because ... that's all it is frankly xD I like futa because I love women, if that makes any sense. I'm not attracted to male bodies but I have a penis so imaging a woman having one is kind of hot I think. Especially if it's a futa on female scenario which are the only ones I like.

Well, my biggest fetish right now is that I like to be dominated, humiliated and abused by women. Real-world mostly. In real-life, I'm very fixated on control and authority and being in charge. It's how I run my life, emotions and most of my relationships, with this dominance and confidence. It's not something I dislike but it does get exhausting. Sometimes, you just want someone else to take the reigns for once, to make decisions and punish you. It's about role-reversal, and that's where a lot of my excitement and attraction for it comes from. The pain and humiliation being suffered at the hands of a femme domme is like a shock to my system and a release of internal pressure.

PENIS!

I tend to play male roles just because they suit my mentality better. I feel like I can really get into the nitty gritty of my darker personality with a male persona to use. I dunno, I've always pictured my characters as usually men or just very independent and strong-willed women. But I also separated my mind from my character's mind when I RP. It's not really about what I want, but what my muse [and whatever gender it chooses] wants and that's usually of the male variety. So, I'm sexist. Haha.

I like to crossdress IRL. It's not exactly futa, but its kind of fun to be a woman with a penis. I like the attention I get, the confusion I cause, and the arousal I sense from certain people. Its like....wtf your a guy? But you look so beautiful. I get men AND women all worked up. I actually enjoy the crossdressing in a non-sexual way...I haven't really brought it into the bedroom. The girlyfriend doesn't want to do it with me anyway. XD

@Oburi: Hmm, I can understand that. Makes more sense now, thanks. ^^ kinda detaches from yourself completely.

@RoryN: heh, yea. I've had moments like that before. I like equal relationships in and out of games, but I mostly play dominant figures. Occasionally just letting go is relaxing though. I'm a bit more into a seductress taking over rather than a fully dominant woman, though.

@Hahvoc NO, VAGINA.

I dunno if I could play a good female, but that's because it's something that would contrast my own personality. I have tried before, but I didn't exactly survey the partner after and ask if I did a good job. Lol.

@Shovel: oh man. That has to be a great feeling; I know there was one time an old coworker of mine did that. No one really knew who he was, or really when he was hired... Until they realized who he was. I'm fairly certain that almost every male's head turned as he passed. XD

Not a fan of either incest or play rape and I think a lot of that is because my brain has a difficult time separating fantasy from reality. Both exist, but that doesn't mean everyone's mind is built to handle them equally or at all. The main thing is to understand that there's a difference between the fantasy and reality and then to accept that there are those who thoroughly enjoy the fantasy. Personally, I don't like either in general, but some of my dearest friends enjoy it immensely. Do I judge them? Definitely not. Do I think they'd take the fantasy and translate it to reality? HELL TO THE FUCK NO!

That out of the way.......... >.>

For me, when it comes to RPing, it's a great deal about the writing. However, I do like to write about the things that interest me. So, when it comes to fetishes, I'll undoubtedly lean toward things that turn me on in some way. That's just natural. So what are some of the things that rouse my interest? Well, a fair deal aren't overly crazy. I love BDSM, though done realistically. If it gets too outlandish, it'll come off as forced and unnatural and then I'll lose interest. I also love various things associated with BDSM, but not all. For instance... breath play? Not a fan. But a lot of that is due to my own fear of it. It scares me in real life, so I don't like to write about it (same goes for rape). Some non-con is all right depending on how it's done. I suppose you could say, I like consensual non-consent. And trust me, that is soooo NOT the same as rape play. Not even close.

I think one of my most out there fetishes is probably blood play. I don't like it to be too graphic because then it just gets gross. But mild to moderate where either biting or scratches from a blade are involved, I will just melt and love it. For me, blood play is super super potent in the idea of bonding. Since blood is the source of life, sharing in it is a very expressive thing, not to mention shows the deepest of trust. As such, it just stirs things within me I cannot hope to explain.

Hmm...I think I will start at the questions. I love futa roleplays because I feel its almost the perfect partner, I have always said I would totally be a lesbian if woman had penis'. Strap ons just don't cut it. It's the softness and beauty of a woman mixed with one of the best parts (imo) of a man.

Incest is really a mystery to me, I don't know why I like it, i guess a mix of taboo and the intimacy that it holds. I would never do anything like it in real life, just thinking of it makes me sick to my stomach.

Some things that I am into inside and out of rp are light choking, praise (as in I love being praised), tying my partner up, and most of all I love to tease. There is just something about being choked that is so amazing, I can never fully submit to someone but its like giving up a little bit of control feels so good. I like subtle control of teasing, knowing that in that moment the other person is wrapped around your finger. If I could have it my way I would tease more then i have sex, it never gets boring for me.

my fetish is creampies.. and im not talking about the one mom makes.. something drives me crazy about looking at a freashly jizzed in hole .. also position 69 while eating a hot ass chick :) these are the best !!

I've never done the "futa" roleplay before - in fact up until someone explained it to me (yesterday) I had no idea what in the hell a "futa" was.

Incest... eh... If it's a really interesting brother/sister type, I might consider it. I just can't get comfortable with Mother/son and Father/daughter.

Another one that freaks me out is being asked to play someone under 18. Like, okay cool, you want to play a teen and have your partner play one as well, I get it. But it's just not for me. I was actually called closed minded by an "elitist" because I wouldn't play a little girl being molested and raped. Are you effing kidding me..? /rant

One of my biggest fetishes is breeding/risk of pregnancy/pregnancy. I don't know. There's something primal about it. Even IRL I would cream myself if a guy told me that he had every intention on getting me pregnant (except I have no guy and am on BC). It's just the thought that gets me. I don't actually want to do it.

That and I'm in lerrrrv with werewolves. >:3 And the fact that Twilame (no offense to any fans here) has forever ruined their imagery - I shall be... FOREVER ALONE.

lol... this is rather entertaining.

Parent/Child incest bothers the absolute fuck out of me. I think it's just because I've always thought parents molesting/having sex with their children was always just beyond wrong.

And I like some of the really dark stuff. Like knife play, mental fuckery, things of that nature. I like fucked up characters as they are the most easy and yet complex characters to play. At least to me. Besides, it's just really fun to see how far you can push the envelope with a character who should be in a mental ward.

@ darkangel76: I agree with you on the rape ideas. I've tried it before, but there's something about the total defeat of the person being raped that just makes me go 'ugh... I can't continue with this.' Force, or consensual non-con as you call it, can be pretty hot, it just has to be done right. Blood play is something I can't do, but I like the way you explain it, makes it seem almost pleasurable. XD

@ My_Apocalypse_Pony: see, THAT'S what I'm trying to understand! of course it's taboo, and makes one more interested, but what you say, "just thinking of it makes me sick to my stomach." THAT is what confuses me. Whether it be literal or figurative, I couldn't enjoy something like that, something that actually makes me feel so disgusted. I know that it'll be hard to explain outside of the 'it's taboo' explanation, but if I could get something more than that out of someone, I'd love to know.

@ RickStar: Heh, that's definitely understandable. Lol.

@ Feral.Desires: hnnnng... This. I can't even touch (as I've explained multiple times in this thread already. >> lol) incest, but you bring up another good point; I don't touch anything considered jailbait. I tried to RP it, failed at it, and will never go back to that place. Kinda a mentality of "You're 17? Cute, let's wait a few months until anything sexual unfolds in the game, Kay?"

Pregnancy is... Rare for me. The only time I ever, ever approve of it is if the two characters are in or will be in a romantic relationship, because I see it as a bonding thing (and would like to imagine the child in a healthy, happy home? Lol)

As for werewolves... Ohaidere. 83

@ --+Hahvoc Requiem+-- : stay the Hell away from me. D8 Kidding, but seriously some of the wackiest characters I've played were the most fun, (whether they be insane or just screwy.)

I don't actually judge anyone or say that a certain fetish is creepy or anything. Plain and simple because it offends people. Note this comes from a person that was bullied during her childhood. :p
I don't like rape... basically just because I like things to have a certain degree of love to them. But if the other person likes them... Then that's really their thing. :) Not mine.

Personally I guess my biggest fetish is hermaphrodite/futanari. Because I have a rather strange mentality towards males. See, I like males... but only to a certain extent. I would sound real mean, but the only thing that interests me of a male is their penis. Nothing else. So a futa is basically a woman with a penis... so why would I need a guy now? XD
I'm like 100% lesbian IRL, but online I just let myself be a bit more free... and that's just why I do accept men online sometimes.

Basically I think everyone deserves respect for their way of thinking. :3

@ Minatei: agreed... To a certain extent. I was bullied throughout school as well, so I get that mindframe, but there are certain things that are creepy to me, and thus it creeps me out to see other people interested in them. The person may not creep me out, or be a 'creeper' in some cases, but things like loli/shota creep me out immensely, to the point where I probably wouldn't be able to RP with someone that asked me to RP it with them.

I try my best not to upset or offend people, but there are some things I can't deal with like that. Futa and incest? Not my thing, but I understand it, and I'm not really out to say 'you're creepy for liking it' if that's how I'm coming off. I'm honestly trying to understand some of the stranger fetishes. ^^;

That's exactly the thing. I mean, you won't really go around accepting to RP with a fetish you don't like. It's just not normal and shouldn't be done, I think.

But the person deserves respect for their likes. Just like you say, you shouldn't be saying "you're so creepy for liking this" and such. Because that would plain be a moron. In those cases I would just say "That's really not my thing" or something like that. You don't have to like it... you just have to respect it. That's how I see it.

I would be lying if I said I didn't think some things are weird... but I just keep those comments to myself anyway. AND various of my fetishes are just online-only. Like that futanari one. If I encountered a futa in real life, I would be totally freaked out. But I still just say it's simply not my thing... Not start labeling things as creepy just because I don't like them. Everyone has their mentality and is more acostumed to things.
I was bullied constantly in my middle school and high school days because of my very large chest. And even people still label it as "too much" sometimes, which plain hurts, honestly. But at least I like me how I am. Haha. That's why I just accept people as they are. (Note I said accepting people, not liking their same things.)

I think I'm just an accepting person. But obviously I do have my limits when people push it too much. (Like scat playing, heavy violence in sex and characters that haven't even reached their 13 years yet. My -usually- lowest "acceptable" age for a character is 16 anyway.) But yeah I like to listen to people first. XD

Ahh but without getting too much out of the point of the thread, my biggest fetish IS "futa". We came here to comment why we like a fetish, no to critic others anyway. Haha. But well, this is just my way of thinking. I have a rather high virtue deep inside.

I've been getting close with this one girl, who is just like, a fetish machine. We're both pretty sexual people (seriously, I finally found someone I can just go full boar with... sorta), and she just has a way of making anything sexy. I'm a huge audiophile, voices and noises turn me THE FUCK ON. So one night, she casually comes up behind me as I'm laying on the couch, and asks me if she can puke in my ear, which with a nod she proceeds to attempt.
ALSO, she took my cigarette cherry cherry, I've never been fond of pain, but burning feels REALLY... nice (also piercing, I've wanted to indulge in knife play for a long time). I'm also hugely into neck/breath play, smoking, asphyxia general.

As far as RP goes, I'm pretty no holes barred. I think I play a better female character than male, and normally my male characters are really girly anyway. I don't get what the deal with incest is, and I have basically the same thing to say about it as MAP. Rape fantasies are cool so long as their mine, I could never imagine being the aggressor, I'm too much of a wuss. Ugh, I hate coming in fifty replies in...

Mirran said:
As far as RP goes, I'm pretty no holes barred. I think I play a better female character than male, and normally my male characters are really girly anyway. I don't get what the deal with incest is, and I have basically the same thing to say about it as MAP. Rape fantasies are cool so long as their mine, I could never imagine being the aggressor, I'm too much of a wuss. Ugh, I hate coming in fifty replies in...

Now that you mention that, I might be interested in something. Like many of my real-life fetishes, I would probably like to "try" rape online or something if there is love. The issue is that... it would probably be consensual, even if I acted it otherwise. XD I would end up agreeing to what she's doing. So it's not technically a rape.
I guess it would be just that... a roleplay.

WARNING: Imminent TL;DR and very personal information that I give not a single fux about telling. Read with discretion. ^-^

Seems like a lot of curiosity into pedophilia and such. Guess I'd be about the best person to describe why it's one of my fetishes.

Note: I NEVER have thought of doing this IRL and will NEVER even consider it but...

The reason I feel I enjoy pedophilia and incest is because, well, when I was about 5-7 years old, somewhere around the range and this occurred more than once, I was molested and raped by an older cousin. I haven't had a technical virginity for something like 15 years. He was raised by my grandmother and occasionally my mom would drop me off there to be babysat. Well he was kind of the douche cousin. The one who always picked on me and shit. I remember one instance that he did the "hand bigger than face you have cancer" thing and as I covered up my face, he drew and prepped his fist before smashing it down on my face. I digress.

When he wasn't picking on me, we would play what he called "sex." Exactly as it sounds. It often involved playing with him and only once or twice he penetrated me for like a second. Now, this is the part that's probably going to scare some of you, make you look at me all weird and shit, blah blah blah... I liked it. Now the penetration didn't bother me but I did enjoy playing with him and when I play those kind of role plays, I get reminded of that emotion. Not in the "I want to relive it" type, but the fact that it gave both of us pleasure. Creepy as fuck right? It's also the corruption of innocence thing to. Not forcing myself, not that I could never do that... No. I don't force myself on people, but it's the fact that either the "child" is already a raging sex freak or the fact that they can be. But this extends to anything that is supposed to be innocent or aloof to sexual endeavors. Could be a mentally retarded person (which I will never do, RL or IC), maybe say an alien life form that doesn't know anything of another species anatomy (like say, accidentally fingering a girl to orgasm), blah blah blah. This same exact thought and feeling could possibly be for beastiality. It's wrong to force yourself on anything, I will never do it for a rape fantasy or any other style. I have boundaries, but they are flexible. Of course, there's also the taboo and perverted aspects of it. Yeah, so hopefully that enlightens people?

I like... exploration. I like to try things new to me that I may have not considered before. I will hopefully never consider toilet play, dat shi cray, but I'd probably consider some light blood, light vore, piercing maybe depending on if I'm dating a piercer, blah blah blah. I feel I'm getting close to being as kinky as I can be without going way overboard. I realize we have parents in the forums who would never consider incest and such, but it's just so... Different. I'd never consider fucking my own family because they're ugly as fuck, but I feel if I had an incredibly gorgeous second cousin or something, maybe.

Little bondage to control the flow of sex, furries because well... Fuck if I know, pretty giant fascination with oral, hentai, and then you have...

Futanari.

I do not rightly know what it is, but a woman with a dick just makes me go bonkers. Probably the appreciation for a dick that I have. I'm not really straight but not really bi... I just like dick lolol. A woman with a dick is the epitome of this. NOT a trap. As long as you have a "Y" chromosome, I feel you're a man but that's just me. I'm talking hermaphrodites, the best of both worlds. And might I say, outside of hentai it is SO hard to find good herm porn. DX But futa, drives me insane. I think I would die if I met a cute hermaphrodite.

Yeah I may be a perv, but I have my moral limitations. Pedophilia, incest, beastiality... All really thin lines to tread. But so long as I keep it fantasy and still morally "correct," then I feel inclined to enjoy these fantasies. It's fantasy. I doubt I'm going to find a 13 year old with a curvy body that knows how to please a dick IRL. Or find a tiger that's just going to magically happen along a lone woman that's so hot he just kinda starts taking her... Heh, pussy on pussy. XD

I find fetishes so fascinating because, well humans are just fascinating. To even know that we HAVE fetishes astounds me beyond belief. Sex is fascinating. ^-^

Maybe I shouldn't get into other people's lives but... You know cases like yours are quite common? I have actually heard of such thing before in about 2 male friends I once had.
Either way I think all this "taboo" stuff is only because of society anyway. I came to realize that having sex with a father, sister, brother or mother is only "wrong" because it could cause inbreeding damages. But any family member outside those 4 I mentioned (like example, a cousin) has no actual risk of causing such thing. So that was seen as normal at some point.

See, people don't freak me out just by being people. I mean, they could be pedophiles, or even straight people and I don't even care, they're in all their right. Now, it bothers me when they start to force it down on people. Like a straight guy wanting to force me to something I don't want to, or a pedophile wanting to rape a kid. After all, do note "pedophiles" like minors. But that doesn't make them rapists. That's the big difference.

To me these kinds of things (like hermaphrodites and males) are just -fantasies-... not stuff I would do in real life. I take that freedom online or in a place that isn't real life... like writing. That's the line that separates these things to me. That I only like to think about them, not actually do them. I'm rather simple in my usual life I guess. XD

@Monstro.City - Like I said, the whole incest scenario would have to be freakin' spectacular for me to get into it. Otherwise I don't bother, not my thing.

I've only ever had one roleplay where a child was conceived, because that's just where it lead to. ( Yes, it was a loving home-like. d: ) But again, it's just the idea ultimately that gets me going. So I guess more so the "risk" above the others. And I'd tend to agree - it's definitely a bonding experience.

Otherwise, most of my RP's tend to lean toward darker aspects. Especially if I'm playing a male character. Hm.. Thinking about it I think I'm better at playing a dude than a chick... because I'm a chick err'day. Or something. It's a nice change.

Oh I fully know that there are plenty of cases like mine, I never once said I was special... If you refer to me. D: If you do please tag me in the comment. :C

But I was just giving insight because a lot of "normal" people don't seem to get it. I -really- don't get it, but I offered the most plausible explanation. ^-^

But taboo is a societal thing. Some things taboo here are completely normal elsewhere. Sociology 101. But something like inbreeding and homosexual unprotected anal sex are real things that normally have consequences. Society needs boundaries or else it's just chaos. And of course, rules are also made to be broken.

To me, I enjoy what I enjoy. To each their own and if someone enjoys fecal matter in their vagina, it is what it is. Responsibility is what determines right from wrong for me.​

Back
Top Bottom