Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

anime fans wanted m looking for f

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryuu

Star
CRAVING NARUHINA RP
hey there people! im a heterosexual dude who likes naruto and bleach roleplay(as they are the only animes that i currently watch) seeking a female to rp with. when playing as the characters from naruto or bleach they should be between 17 or 22 or just in that general age area and when it comes to the consistency of my role playing i do get very into it sometimes in terms of the amount of time durring the day where im available, while most of the time i only rp casually and usually later in the night (u.s. pacific time), but also, dont think i only rp as naruto or bleach characters lol im usually pretty much open to everything as long as you're willing to help me out in learning a bit about the rp topic first, so i know how to rp better when using you're desired topic(the only reason i like to learn a bit about the topic is that it helps me understand the characters and the scenarios they are typically in so i dont seem like a total idiot lol). so now that ive said my piece should anyone be interested in role playing with me just post here, pm me, or whatever suits you best. :D

I have watched Naruto when it was on YTV about three years ago and I've always like Kakashi no idea why. Not sure if you know who he is or not though.

Cool, so would you be interested in rping as him? Pm me for more details about a plot idea I have in mind for an 1X1 Naruto rp ok.

Naruhina narusaku sasusaku and pretty much any pair with naruto

I'm ok with naruto I guess, but it depends on the to I think. Did you have any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom