Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

anime fans wanted m looking for f

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryuu

Star
CRAVING NARUHINA RP
hey there people! im a heterosexual dude who likes naruto and bleach roleplay(as they are the only animes that i currently watch) seeking a female to rp with. when playing as the characters from naruto or bleach they should be between 17 or 22 or just in that general age area and when it comes to the consistency of my role playing i do get very into it sometimes in terms of the amount of time durring the day where im available, while most of the time i only rp casually and usually later in the night (u.s. pacific time), but also, dont think i only rp as naruto or bleach characters lol im usually pretty much open to everything as long as you're willing to help me out in learning a bit about the rp topic first, so i know how to rp better when using you're desired topic(the only reason i like to learn a bit about the topic is that it helps me understand the characters and the scenarios they are typically in so i dont seem like a total idiot lol). so now that ive said my piece should anyone be interested in role playing with me just post here, pm me, or whatever suits you best. :D

hmmm im not sure id like to play hidan he's just not someone i could get into you wouldnt buy i was an immortal killer for one second lol but i am currently up to date with the manga so i can do almost any naruto based rp you can think up lol

Hmm, how about my character (Doku) grew up with Itachi and always idolized him. Her father dislikes the Uchiha clan with a burning passion (reasons explained later~), so when Doku was put onto an ANBU unit with Itachi, her father tried to use this to take down the Uchiha. Instead of becoming better than Itachi and overthrowing him as Konoha's best ninja, she befriends him. Eventually Itachi reveals why she has the bloodline trait only males in her family was supposed to have, and sends Doku reeling. He reveals to her that her mother had an affair with an Uchiha, and that was why her father hated them.

When Itachi leaves Konoha, Doku was devastated because she had realized she liked him. One day she vowed to find him again, no matter what the cost. Eventually a mishap with one of her missions makes her an S-class missing-nin, and the use of her bloodline trait gains the interest of the Akatsuki. Itachi and Kisame are the team sent to retrieve her, and that's where we could start~

hmmm sounds pretty good i havent actually tried using anyone from akatsuki before so it might be a little iffy but i'll give it a shot sure

hmmm i like im because its faster and more character personal but thread allows a good medium for description so im or thread either way im fine

hmm well i could make an account and we could im the rp i do prefer it because of its speed compared to posting

not really i usually just play ichigo but i'm open to suggestions

I am up to date with both manga.
I may be able to play any of the female characters from either title if you're looking for canon characters.
Pretty sure I'll be able to play any of them...

Wow sounds great.
So I currently don't have any specific plots at the moment, but I tend to just develop one with my partners instead, but if you have any plots you wanna try out I'd be more than willing to do it.
And yeah I really like canons, and right now I could go with either Bleach or Naruto, they both are really appealling right now to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom