Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Time to roleplay, what is you game? (MxM, MxF, FxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hay I am risa, I am looking for some good roleplay. I do almost everything, i love trying new things. I am on everyday, so feel free to drop me an email or pm.
As I have been told I can not put my website on here you will have to bear with me as I put some info on here.

Some of my top rules:
1:Ok this is really pissed me off so I am making it a rule, If I want my chara to go to sleep I will send them to sleep. If you can not come up with something then piss off, they are not going to sleep for like 3 replys just one and then they will wake in the next one. I really got someone sending me a message asking what they can do, there is alot you person could get mad and kick my person or be kind and loving and move them to a bed or cuddle with them I dont know but please dont just get mad at me. I find it fun when my guy or girl fells asleep just to see how the other chara would react to them, it also shows how the other chara feels and can make the relship beween them better or worse so please please please be able to come up with something thank you.

2:please be nice, I don’t like it when people start pointing out every little thing I do wrong. Maybe one or two pointer would be good but don't take it to far, it dose hurt when people mock the way I roleplay.

3:please please please do not just leave, I hate it when people just stop roleplay and do not tell me. So if you want to end roleplaying with me, tell me I do not bite if it is me I can take what you think is wrong and try and get better. If it was the roleplay we can maybe start a new one or add some plots and twists to the one we have.

4:I do all 3 gender mixes (MxM/FxF/MxF)And I do family as well this is not a rule but more just some info for you. :p

Ok here are a list of what I do:
What I roleplay:

!=plot

craving

Who i would like to play in bold (will play other role if asked nicely)

vampire x something (this could be anything from another vampire to were-wolf to human or anything more you can think of.)

vampire x neko !

vampire x runaway !

vampire x were-wolf !

were-wolf x something (again this could be with anything)

fairy x something (anything again)

elf x something (again with anything)

dragon x human!

7 deadly sins (i would like something mixed with this)

(I will also do other fantasy ones just ask)

family !!

single mum x doctor !!

woman x highlander !

brother x sister

brother x brother

sister x sister

mum x son

mum x daughter

dad x son

dad x daughter

dad/mum x baby sister

dad/mum x another

brother/sister x brother/sister's best friend

brother/sister x brother/sister's enemy

enemy x enemy

best friend x best friend

best friend x best friend boyfriend/girlfriend

high school

collage

jock x shy

new boy/girl x cool guy/girl

cop x runway

kidnapper x kidnapped

babysitter x teen son/daughter

(I do other odd pairing as well just ask)

Neko x something

master x slave

robber x cop

bad boy/girl x good girl/boy!

witch x something

mermaid x something

demon x angel

demon x something

angel x something

(that is all I can think of, please I do mostly anything so just ask if you want to try something but you do not see it here.)

What I do not roleplay

Harry potter

H2O

war

books/movies

limits

romance - I love this so bring it on, all of it I love it all.

sex - Makes the roleplay more fun, so bring on not matter what words you uses I don't care.

blood and guts - not done it a lot but bring it on, just please don't make me want to be sick.

abuse - bring it on, my girls and guys can take it but not over the top please unless it is called for then it is fine.

mpeg - I don't mind it, not good at playing it but it is fine.

MxM/FxF - Both fine love doing them makes it abit different.

thought I would add one plot, it is what I am craving right now:
the plot is that the older twin, has always loved there twin. But thinking his twin wants to keep it to them self, to they move out the older twin dose nothing about it. But when he finds his brother having sex with his best friend, he gets really pissed then learning his brother is abit of a slut and slept with most of his friends. The older twin makes a plan, he gets his brother hooked on drugs. Then once his brother is good and hooked, he tells him if he wants more he was going to have to become his toy and sex slave.

Now this can be as dark or as light.

but i really want to play the younger twin/slave/druggy
but if you want to do my plot, but want the same role then we can double. Maybe have double twins, the older twins who say are 19 love there younger twins who are 17 and same plot goes.

Here are the plots me and my sister made and use a lot, she made a board of her own and has added alot of the plot so check it out.

mine and my sister plots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom